It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN "IReport" - Unknown Objects Videotaped over Phoenix, AZ!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Taken April 22, 2008

www.ufocasebook.com...

"Military authorities stated that there were no planes flying at the time of Drenning's sighting."

[edit on 23-9-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
great find!
think its got any connection with my sighting just 20min ago on cnn live stream of the California fire?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by madmax8]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

sorry i thought it was from yesterday

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Source: IREPORT
Added On April 22, 2008

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nice catch! it would definately be interesting if that was the same UFO from the cnn feed. Just makes you wonder why they like Arizona so much though. Who knows maybe their travel agent had a Cal/Arizona package goin on lol

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This was published today on ufocasebook? I'm pretty sure the report is from last year. Nonetheless, it's never been explained and the military didn't have any comments. Definitely one of the better sightings, and it was sent to CNN by an iReporter.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow. No shaky camera but then again the lights were stationary.

For those lights to be that bright and that size at the altitude they were at means they were either very big or extremely bright.

I can't wait for the people to come in and watch 5 seconds or less and throw the Chinese lantern explanation around. Just watch the entire video, CNN is getting a full quality upload of the full 11 minute video, I've never seen Chinese lanterns perform aerial formations and then fly away one at a time while one stays behind like that.

I don't know what they are but they definitely wanted to put on a show for someone.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Chinese lanterns my a$$

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My father and I both saw two lights like these recently.

They were two extremely bright points of light.

I was outside, watering the magic tree when I suddenly felt like I was falling backwards as the stars seemingly moved behind the trees. (odd feeling)

Then I realized I wasn't falling backwards, there were two bright whtie points of light in formation one behind and to the left of the other bookin' it across the night sky. I had time to get my dad on the phone and he saw them as well.

I got on top of my garage and they eventually faded off into the horizon. I could only see them for maybe a minute.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
great post. s+f. Very interesting and very awesome. Most viewed user submitted news piece on Ireport....nice! I can only hope that all the 2012, new age, GFL people are onto something and this stuff is only going to increase until "first contact". Regardless, thanks for the news.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No military planes in the area at the time of the sighting, and witness who shot this footage says they were not flares.

This is off to an interesting start.

Next step should be to get radar data from the FAA via FOIA pronto as well as track down other witnesses!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, regardless of what it was I thought that was pretty awesome. Thanks for posting that. S&F

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I hope we can keep this thread going so more people can see this video. It seems as if something very deliberate is going on in the skies lately. Very exciting times to live in. Thanks so much for the thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Finally! Ufos in mainstream media. It's about time.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
muggl3z - thanks for the report, as an indianapolis resident I'm curious to what part of the city you saw this. I'm out on the west side near eagle creek and I myself have seen a number of weird anomalies in the sky out here. The midwest and northeast has been a hotspot as of lately.

I've been checking the mufon sighting reports and there has been a large number of sightings in IN, PA, MI, and a number of other states. Whats really wild is the consitant reports Ive read of a black, silent, triangular ufo that has been sighted by many as of recently. Unless our government has a ship that has a silent engine capable of keeping a craft hovering in place, its truly from a different world. Why would they fly it so low over suburbs in PA?

Anyways, I got a little sidetracked there but I would still be curious to where in indy you saw these lights.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's an impressive bit of video. NASA/Lockheed are apparently developing some sort of morphing aircraft. Are we further along than they are letting on? Excellent find!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dankojudd

Hey man.

Yeah I'm on the west side near the track actually.

They came in from the west and moved off to the north, north-east.

I need to get in contact with my dad as I can't remember the date, but it was a week or two ago around 9 at night.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

This makes absolutely no sense. Morphing aircraft? There is no way the military would expose themselves, least of all some top secret aircraft for the world to see like that. There are SO MANY remote places they could aircraft like that where people couldn't make out what it is. Also, if they had some sort of morphing aircraft you honestly think they'd put bright flashing lights all over it? I don't trust the US military at all. But we are being visited by UFOs. Who's behind them and what are they who knows. But these triangular shaped orbs that move and change positions and in some videos are shown to move faster THAN ANYTHING we are capable of producing even nowadays.

I think the world is on the brink of a major catastrophe i.e. major war, natural disaster, economic collapse leading up to 2012. The brown stuff will be hitting the fan sooner rather than later. I think we are being visited because something major is on the horizon. But I'm also very skeptical.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by fls13

This makes absolutely no sense. Morphing aircraft? There is no way the military would expose themselves, least of all some top secret aircraft for the world to see like that. There are SO MANY remote places they could aircraft like that where people couldn't make out what it is. Also, if they had some sort of morphing aircraft you honestly think they'd put bright flashing lights all over it? I don't trust the US military at all. But we are being visited by UFOs. Who's behind them and what are they who knows. But these triangular shaped orbs that move and change positions and in some videos are shown to move faster THAN ANYTHING we are capable of producing even nowadays.

I think the world is on the brink of a major catastrophe i.e. major war, natural disaster, economic collapse leading up to 2012. The brown stuff will be hitting the fan sooner rather than later. I think we are being visited because something major is on the horizon. But I'm also very skeptical.

You have to at least consider the possibility.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
S+F - Very interesting footage!

@fls13

Thanks for pointing this out. Tried to find out something about the morphing aircraft technology and came accross some entertaining info here:

HowStuffWorks - Morphing Aircraft

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join