It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO heaven OR Hell.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Were did the people go when they died before jesus was around??? Detriot?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig
Heaven and Hell are real. Jesus and the devil are real. See this true and scientific book that is online. It's about a little girl who had evil spirits in her that was delivered from them.
I have authenticated the authenticity of the book twice now.
Here's the title:
The devil and Karen Kingston
hbcdelivers.s439.sureserver.com...

Thanks,
TT

*Sigh* I am not saying demons aren't real. The demons, and 'Satan' are both real, both aliens and both work for the NWO bunch, eh? And of course, they are paid to say "oh yes, jesus is real!" Hook, line and sinker. Another successfully spun and enslaved human.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
How do you know that girl didn't have any neurological/psychological problems?? What makes you so sure that heaven and hell, jesus exist?? From one girls account. Do a little bit of research on other religions. Buddhism, Hinduism, Folk religions even look at the athiest views. If she was from a christian family, right there it shows you why she had this "demon" People who have psychological problems, in modern times have been classified as, bi-polar-schitzo, ect.... They are just psychological conditions that most of the time arent even bad at at. But when your a christian (at least born again) you must have a devil inside you if you are alittle different. I disagree with alot of logic that the bible states. The whole christain god sounds very very evil. Giving people one chance to live out there lives, and according to there lives they are placed either in heaven and hell. It just dosen't sound logical, any human can tell you, that is very sadistic. Not bashing the christain religion, it just dosen't seem as logical then other religions.

Because it is such an illogical religion, the adherents really have to scrape to find stuff to 'prove' the validity of the religion. It entertains the NWO bunch a lot when they see the gullible humans scraping around trying to prove the tripe they made up.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Were did the people go when they died before jesus was around??? Detriot?

Same place as they go now. They reincarnate.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The bible is so metaphoric seriously there are so many ways to decifer things. The 7 heads of satan can be the seven deadly sins of man, NWO, people might take it litterally. I am not saying there isn't no afterlife. Just the christain religion is so unlogical. Watch Religulous then say there is a 7 headed dragon ruling hell to enslave people who dont believe in jesus. What god would make us go on earth once just once and wants us to believe in jesus??? Even though there are 100s of religions out there. Since he "created" man he would know that man could not all believe in jesus, becasue of the different setting of cultures. So there he would already expect 4 billion of us to go to hell. What a great god.......

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Agreed. Reincarnation sounds the most logical solution, with thermodynamics changing sates of energy, if our EM field can retain our memory it would make sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I can assure you that the nwo and ptb are soooo not Christians - they are of satan himself. Linking these evils with Christianity is from satan as well.

Do your research and you'll see the origins of the 'elite' clubs - it isn't from God in the least bit.

And yes, hell exists as well as Heaven. Putting mankind on a planet for an 'entire lifetime' should be understood that we are humans - we think with limited human brains. We cannot even conceive 'eternity' since the time frame we work on is an absolute time frame -

How many people that have died and passed over, only to return back, have said that the one thing they noticed was that in Heaven, there was no "time" - not like we know here.

There is a vast amount of knowledge that we humans don't understand, and won't understand, until after we die. But don't limit God to our time frame. Our time/lifetime here on this planet is just a very tiny amount of time in the big scheme of things.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If hell does exist it would be for murder, rape. It would not be for not believing in a guy from 2000 years ago. Sounds like a means of control, by saying if you dont believe in me you go to hell forever. ...... Right

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The bible is so metaphoric seriously there are so many ways to decifer things. The 7 heads of satan can be the seven deadly sins of man, NWO, people might take it litterally. I am not saying there isn't no afterlife. Just the christain religion is so unlogical. Watch Religulous then say there is a 7 headed dragon ruling hell to enslave people who dont believe in jesus. What god would make us go on earth once just once and wants us to believe in jesus??? Even though there are 100s of religions out there. Since he "created" man he would know that man could not all believe in jesus, becasue of the different setting of cultures. So there he would already expect 4 billion of us to go to hell. What a great god.......

If you remember the NWO bunch has been messing with and honing all the religions across time, you can understand the haphazardness of most of the 'holy' books. They added some here, taken out some there, and some other of them thinks that this shouldn't be in there and takes that out, while others of them thinks it should be, and so on. They can work together but their egos have gotten so large over the millinia that they rarely agree on anything any more, lucky for us.

A lot of the whole russia/america thing is exactly that; one arm of the NWO bunch/illuminati trying to force their agenda onto the other arm. I am pretty sure they aren't going to come to blows though, despite all the huffing and puffing they are doing.

And each 'religion' was carefully created to fit the ex-alien spirit population it was aimed at. The far east is mostly ex-greys, and the whole 'return to the 'one' idea fits very well, because they came from a hive mind where only the leaders are individuals. so being an individual human is not very comfortable for the average ex-grey.

The NWO bunch worked hand in hand with the leadership of the incoming spirits from a destroyed world that became the east indian population. The leaders knew their people would remember past lives and so the NWO found a way to make that part of the religion while still weaving in the control element, ie, if you don't act 'right' (very NWO, this spin) you will reincarnate as a cow, or some such drivel.

The ex-elder races, like the elves and fairies and such were all pretty independent and consequently needed a religion that wouldn't be as constrictive as most of the other world religions, but still kept the controls on the human's use of anger. The unknown quality of what happens when we die ended up being the best handle they could get on those more independent types.

And so on.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If hell does exist it would be for murder, rape. It would not be for not believing in a guy from 2000 years ago. Sounds like a means of control, by saying if you dont believe in me you go to hell forever. ...... Right

Really it is more of "If you don't do and believe as you are told by THE BIBLE or your priest/clergy/minster to do and believe, then YOU will go to HELL!"

And honestly, if you KNEW, that when you died, the minute you entered the spirit realm, all the people you hurt, including raped, would be waiting and grabbing on to you to share the full pain your treatment caused them, each and every one of them, don't you think you might reconsider doing such awful stuff?? I know it worked for me.

A lot of my earliest human lives were lived as a mercenary and I killed/maimed/various other bad war-type behaviors, and I went thru that experience in a number of passings over. Believe me I so wouldn't even consider doing something like kill someone for anything other than pure self defense any more. (That kind of pain doesn't get 'shared' because they know they deserved that kind of death.) Even before I remembered past lives, I 'knew' instinctively it would be a really bad choice.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
I can assure you that the nwo and ptb are soooo not Christians - they are of satan himself. Linking these evils with Christianity is from satan as well.

Actually you've got that backwards. The NWO bunch brought the demons and the satan being here from another dimension. Once you realize all these beings are just aliens, you can start to see how the NWO is playing us.

Do your research and you'll see the origins of the 'elite' clubs - it isn't from God in the least bit.

Nope, not in the least, but since they wrote the bible, neither is christianity.

And yes, hell exists as well as Heaven. Putting mankind on a planet for an 'entire lifetime' should be understood that we are humans - we think with limited human brains. We cannot even conceive 'eternity' since the time frame we work on is an absolute time frame -

And no, there isnt' any heaven or hell. Heaven is probably people accessing the higher plane on their way thru to their next lives; the 'real' Hell I know for sure was people being taken over to the demon's homeworld and shown around. It is all hot and flamy, and the demons are pretty darn scary, but still it is just another world with a native population aka demons.

And boy oh boy, the NWO bunch looooooove it when you buy that 'oh it is so unknowable' line. We think with some of the best brains out there. Humanity is quite clever; smarter than the NWO by far, so they have had to get up realllly early to out smart us. It is only because we don't remember our past lives that they can get away with any of this.

How many people that have died and passed over, only to return back, have said that the one thing they noticed was that in Heaven, there was no "time" - not like we know here.

Now that is true. Time is a fairly local phenomenon, ie only at this level of awareness and still some time (but more distorted) in the spirit level, less on the higher plane until further out there, there isn't time as we understand it. It is hard to get a handle on that, just because it is counter to how we understand things, but still not unknowable. Just confusing.

There is a vast amount of knowledge that we humans don't understand, and won't understand, until after we die. But don't limit God to our time frame. Our time/lifetime here on this planet is just a very tiny amount of time in the big scheme of things.

Not true. If you access the racial/collective unconscious, there isn't a lot that you can't find out. Now if you want to believe the NWO and their lies about how limited we humans are, that is entirely your choice. Not the box I choose to live in though.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Agreed. Reincarnation sounds the most logical solution, with thermodynamics changing sates of energy, if our EM field can retain our memory it would make sense.

It does, since energy is eternal. Where would all that ex-alive human spirit energy go?? Heaven would be awfully darn full by now, to say nothing of hell! *lol* And the racial/collective unconscious is where our spirit memories reside; we don't keep it with us. Sorta like a webpage devoted to us in the giant racial unconscious internet.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man,
but the end thereof are the ways of death."
-Proverbs 14:12

[edit on 26-9-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Humanism will be a ticket down the wrong road for millions of people on this planet.

The Bible tells us to steer clear of evil and false doctrines but it seems some people have chosen to not only step right in it, but to lay down and "wallow" in it like pigs in a sty.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Humanism will be a ticket down the wrong road for millions of people on this planet.

The Bible tells us to steer clear of evil and false doctrines but it seems some people have chosen to not only step right in it, but to lay down and "wallow" in it like pigs in a sty.

Well of course the 'bible' says crap like that. You don't think the NWO bunch wouldn't try to trip you gullible people into sticking to that version of religion, especially if it controls you so well???

The bible was written by the NWO bunch, period. Choose to believe 'god' wrote the bible and unfortunately you will discover where that road leads after you die, if you don't get a clue before then.

But of course, if they didn't do a good job spinning, no body would buy their tripe. And as always we are all entitled to believe as we wish, so knock yourself out, eh?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

All sins are the same in God's eyes, my friend - and just fyi, rejecting His Son, Jesus Christ, is right in there with the rest of them.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

See, you even reject God's Holy Bible - your choice but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when the final curtain comes.

You can try to explain to God, when you stand in front of Him, that you just didn't buy the whole 'Bible" thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Maddogkull

All sins are the same in God's eyes, my friend - and just fyi, rejecting His Son, Jesus Christ, is right in there with the rest of them.

All manipulation is the same in the NWO's eyes, my friend and FYI: Believing all the hogwash that the NWO wrote and flopped together and called the 'bible' is the ultimate in be gullible and spun; just the way the NWO likes you.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

See, you even reject God's Holy Bible - your choice but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when the final curtain comes.

You can try to explain to God, when you stand in front of Him, that you just didn't buy the whole 'Bible" thing.

I reject the whole notion that 'god' had anything at all to do with the bible.

And I talk to that level of all of our highest selves whenever I like, and the consensus among them is that they feel sad that so many of us humans are so easily led astray by the NWO's spun versions of 'religion' as awash in lies as as they all tend to be. *shrug*

And god isn't a him, or a her. It is all of our highest selves working together with an over arching sentience that is guiding humanity towards enlightenment. I don't need any fakey book to tell me what to believe. But hey, again, if you do, more power to you.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Bible is very accurate in that satan is the king of this "world".

For now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join