It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Battles In Earth Orbit!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OH WOWWWW!!!

I am seldom this excited but the last time Ed was on Coast to Coast, I was GLUED to the radio for every word.

I have to point out that was the episode George told the story about the first time he was brave enough to go up on the roof with him and look for UFO's. Well, he saw some.

*gets popcorn and watches*

[edit on 23-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I love to hear myself talk, I believe I have written a few times that this Planet is Monitored and Protected 24/7.

I wrote that when they do battle they attempt to take the battle out over our waters because they don't want any of there ships crashing on our lands.

The ships when damaged still seem to be able to maintain enough control to get them to where they need to be hence the water or back in space.

But what the heck do I know..... stupid me takes them at there words.

Wake up people

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
George Noory believes him, he's seen them himself with him.

I believe him.

What now? Oi...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theonlyrusty
For those of you that are skeptics, why not go out to Ed's and see for yourself. I talked to Ed a number of times last year and had a friend go visit him and Ed showed him exactly what you are being told. Ed even provided the NVG's for him to look through.

Here is my question to all. I believe Ed and think it is great he has posted this, but what difference is it going to make once you go and see it? Are you in the position to stop any of this? What are you gonna do? Go to the MSM and tell them about it just to be blown off as a nut job? I've seen a couple of verifiable UFO's in my time and the only thing it did for me was have people look at me funny and say, "Right". It is jmho that seeing these things is more on a personal level that helps to wake you up and YOU are the only one you need to worry about. Go and scream at the top of your lungs that there are battles in space (which there are) and no-one is going to bat an eye till Glen Beck or Anderson Cooper put it out there as proof...and we know that will NEVER happen until TPTB are darn good and ready for it to be out there. If 1000 people go out there and witness this first hand, it isn't going to be put out to the general public until they are darn good and ready to put it out there.

Just because you are unaware of situations, doesn't mean those situations don't exist. Educate yourself and fear nothing or no-one. That is the only thing that is going to get you through all the things that are about to happen out there.

Way to go Ed. I knew you were right all along.....

seeya..

rusty

DUDE WHAT ARE YOU ASKING?

IF i got undeniable truth that there were UFO:s fighting around our planet, i would sure as hell assassinate our prime minister, president and defense secretary's cousine to get the truth out. The fact is that if there is a war going on, no-one o the destroyed spacecrafts have been below earths gravitational field and crashed here, so HoW LIKELY DO YOU BELIEVE THESE WARS ARE ONGOING?!?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey good job SassyCat
maybe you should start selling nightvision

Even without nightvision, if things this big were being blown up just outside the atmosphere, you would think that you could see some with the naked eye or regular telescopes.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Not certain I am take your meaning correctly Observe50.... Are you just saying that you've made the same claim in the past, and we should "wake up" and realize the battles that are going on in the skies?

If so, I don't think it's at all unreasonable to want for video footage that shows something other than blurry points of light, particularly from Ed, who claims to have seen them so many times and with so many people.

Perhaps I misunderstand you. I believe it likely there are unknown craft in the skies, however before I'd make such a claim, I would have some strong evidence at hand to support my claim. Thus the reason I have spent and spend so much time doing a very similar NV surveillance. I want to get the "smoking gun" shot. I'm hungry for it. I'm also annoyingly patient.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi, UFO fans.
As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not invent):

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving; entities 1st to 5th density.

4- Some travel by thought; entities 6th and higher density.

5- All in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities, like us.
Some UFOs are "thought formed" by the 6th density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th & higher density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW
And now, the MAIN reason of this/my message:
What you see from down-under, with Ed's stuff is exactly what
you see from top-above, in many NASA's and/or ISS's videos ! !

And, to know WHY there seems to be "skirmish" up there, read
the stuff linked by my signature's second line. You will learn
that we are in quarantine, and. . .etc. . .etc. . .
It also answers important questionS of our lives. . .
= = = Have a good read = = =
MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Those "smoke breaks" are creating the space battles IMHO. Pretty bad footage and the narration didn't match anything we saw

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I have spent years worth of looking at the night sky with Gen 3 NVG's(DOD version and not the ones you can purchase in Cabelas like the ones Ed is looking through) and have never seen anything other than standard satelites which can be seen with the naked eye. Not saying that Ed is lying, but I would think that the amount of time I have spent viewing the night sky with the eyes of a believer that I would have seen at least 1 of these incidences. Maybe I am just looking in the wrong place.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

It could be you would be wastin yer money in the first place.maybe Ed has stock in a company that makes night vision goggles.I just spent 3 weeks in Nevada watchin at the sky at night, and I saw NOTHING. N O T H I N G...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I just viewed one of his night vision videos and i gotta say that it looked like either:

A) He was twiddling a golf ball between his fingers up close to the camera and the golf ball had little shiny bits of material on it

or

B) He was filming the ground in his back yard which had little pieces of material on it

Seriously look very closely.... even at the end when he is saying we'll meet the crew here or whatever the cam comes up from peering down....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm not out to prove anything to anyone when it is a persons time to wake they will wake.

I only share what they show and tell me, what I write will either come to light in time or it won't.

To be honest I think they do need to come up out of the water in mass and down from the skies in mass and literally scare the crap out of this race cause this is what I think it will take before people wise up a little.

The Human is to comfortable in there caccoon.

As with everything time will tell.,,,,,personally I really don't know why abductee's/experiencers even try to share it's fruitless.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I hate words and no proof

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Okay, "cloaking" ships works at least in the movies, but I've never been able to figure out why these explosions are not visible in the normal range of human vision. Cloaking burning debris so that it's only visible to people with night vision equipment is quite an achievement!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One thing that is interesting is that if a ship blew apart another ship...the destroyed ship would burn up in orbit or slowly come back down in small pieces over decade's. So it's definitaly possible there is a space war and nobody would notice.. Although who is losing? and are people dying? If so in what sort of #'s? It's hard to believe all this is going on BUT I wouldn't doubt it either.

Disinformation used by our and others Governments has created people who don't believe anything their government says anymore. So disinformation worked in that it kept people from learning the truth about certain things, However you start to realize that they (the goverment) could be lying about everything. This is the Huge drawback for using disinformation. The people could turn on their government wanting to know the truths

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Above,

I think you may be thinking these "objects" are very close in relation to the earths atmosphere. They are not. If the space station was "blown to bits", it would be almost impossible for even a large piece of it to ever come in contact with earth. The smaller parts would burn up very quickly and the large parts might skip for years due to their trajectory.
Let's just say for a minute this is really happening. It would certainly account for all the "space trash" orbiting around our planet. Between what Ed Grimsley and John Walston have provided, I would say there is a very good chance that there are things going on in our "outer space" that we are not privy to.

It amazes me how much PROOF people want to finally believe in space beings. If one landed in your backyard, you video taped it, talked to the occupants, took pictures of yourself drinking a cold beer with them, made recordings of their voices or speech, and even rode in their space ship, HOW in the world would you go about getting that out to the public? Call the Whitehouse? Call CNN/FOX? Call MUFON?

Well, alot of people have experienced those same things (no reports of beer drinking yet) only to be ridiculed and laughed at and the media pooh poohs it off to another nut job that smoked too much weed. Remember Barney and Betty Hill? Remember the Japanese flight over Alaska? Remember Travis Walton? Why would you think the PTB and the MSM would even want to alarm and frighten the general public? By creating chaos, they lose control. When an important find like this is made, they certainly don't have it in mind to ring up me or you and let us know about it, now do they?

It seems strange to me that we have 1000's of sightings, documented encounters, etc., yet this subject is still treated as "paranormal"...Let's just say for a second, that what Ed and others are seeing, is in fact real.

Tell me what you will do and how.....in detail...Expand on your thoughts and think the scenario out to the last detail and then let us know how it would change things...

seeya

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
theonlyrusty

Ive had personal experiences with ufos. My girlfriend at the time and my dad both witnessed it and they agreed with me that it wasnt a man made machine. Considering the speed it trasvelled then was able to stop. It was spherical and had colours glowing on it i didnt know existed. theonlyrusty you tell people not to fear,but honestly if there are real battles in space. Which could be possible with all the recent sh*t happanin. Everyone is going to be scared beyond belief if its real! Its crazy to even contemplate it. The reason people dont know is because even if there was a NWO and the world was as controlled as it ever could get their gana flip out and take the govt down for lying to them for sooo long. We can never know about aliens because now or in 100 years the people or descendants of people who kept it from us are TOAST. They will die just like all the people they let die. And that is the only truth about UFO's i know.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, I have to say that I didn't see anything to get excited about.

Aren't the jumping litte gree lights the green laser pointers that they are using?
He did say "shine your light over here/there".

First vid was confusing.
First he seemed to be warning that "they" were out to control humans.
And next he mentioned the big Pinch that our governments are putting on us to Control us.
So how is the control that the gov is doing going to protect us from ET's?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My ufo experience with my girlfriend of the time was october of last year.
Did anyone else notice anything strange in the southern sky on the 14th and afterwards

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Is it not possible that this guy is watching space junk collide? The Earth is ringed with outdated satellites, Those satellites on occasion collide with each other and explode.

Just another idea.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join