It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Battles In Earth Orbit!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sorry but like someone said before, on that raw footage they smoked the ganja!! either way

www.youtube.com...

with that ^ video you have more probabilities of someone telling you a mother ship was destroyed.

fast forward to 0:48 to see the action quicker.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Hmmm , more MotherShip talk ?
Okey, let us pretend this is real, why arent we helping ?
If ET's are batteling for us, should we pick up a gun too ??

Or are we just not advanced enough ?
Come on, I just saw a Mothership coming in with Comet Holmes Vid, and Collier say there are Motherships all over the place !??

That put's in question what the heck is a mothership than

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You all know there are plenty of (amateur) astronomers around, in almost every country ...

all that eyes, with some also having great equipment, would not notice such a thing?

no extremists claiming all astromers are afraid or controlled or stuff!

if there is a space-war going on in our solarsystem..

people would notice something!? would they not?

[edit on 23/9/2009 by digalog]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If a battle were going on in Earths orbit.........would an un-armed space shuttle not be a sitting duck????

Sorry I'm not buying this.....not the DVD's.......nor the NVG's

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
If a battle were going on in Earths orbit.........would an un-armed space shuttle not be a sitting duck????

Civilians are sitting ducks too, but not every soldier murders them deliberately.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I went out with Ed and friends at the UFO Expo. I have 30 years experience with observational astronomy and know sky and the standard objects well. I know satellite and orbital objects by their positions and orbital positions. I have software that knows where satellites are and have identified them after seeing them.

That night I saw many objects. Meteors, insects, birds, conventional aircraft. But I also saw objects I could not account for. Their dynamics where impossible by our technological standards. So I have to say that I saw enough to want a pair of goggles. Unfortunately the $3.5K is not in the pocket yet. I did meet an ex military guy in the lobby afterward who had high quality surplus type 3 NV Scopes with proper adaptive optics and hard case for transport.

I was not impressed with Ed's kluged camera/night-scope. I myself will either have a coupler machined myself and a good fluid mount tripod. Then we can get good tracking on video for these anomalous objects. I've enough training with a camera to get interesting footage, I am sure.

The substandard videos linked here drove me crazy and I wanted to B-slap the camera people for their lack of command of the gear. They jumped around and jiggled the image so much I could not see anything except brief flashes of activity momentarily on the periphery. Waste of time watching.

I would get these NV 3 glasses in any case just to look at the sky. It was quite stunning to see 8th and 9th magnitude stars in the mucky Bay Area. That alone is worth the price of admission.

ZG

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've been watching Ed's stuff for a while now after hearing him on C2C AM at the beginning of the year. I've seen a lot of his footage that shows out of focus points of light drifting around amongst the star field but nothing "ship" shaped. The number of fairly credible witnesses (including George Noory) is fairly convincing however. I hope he learns how to video the objects better. I have High end NV equipment and know that better quality footage is possible. It can also be mounted to a telescope quite easily.

A theory that I wonder about is if the ships are not really there in our plane. If the NV goggles somehow are able to image bleed-over from whatever plane the ships are in to our plane. This might explain why we are not physically involved in a decades old battle that we are apparently in the midst of. Perhaps we are pearing through the looking glass into another world.

Edit for typo

[edit on 23-9-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by Argyll

Civilians are sitting ducks too, but not every soldier murders them deliberately.

But if there are factions battling in our planets orbit, surely we are the target, if we send a craft out there surely that is a target......no?

Inter galactic battles in our planets orbit?.......I think not!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

That night I saw many objects. Meteors, insects, birds, conventional aircraft. But I also saw objects I could not account for. Their dynamics where impossible by our technological standards. So I have to say that I saw enough to want a pair of goggles. Unfortunately the $3.5K is not in the pocket yet. I did meet an ex military guy in the lobby afterward who had high quality surplus type 3 NV Scopes with proper adaptive optics and hard case for transport.

ZG

What an amazing post! That's incredible! So you've actually been on a roof with Ed? I envy you greatly.

I keep trying to talk my buddy into going to one of these conferences just to meet Ed. I guess we'll see.

So yeah, in my opinion a LOT of seemingly reliable people and people who've done it themselves say this is real!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You can build a nightvision video cameras pretty easy using common modern household items (if you are willing to rip them apart). There's dozens of DIY dox on the net so I wont bore you to death with the specifics.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
You can build a nightvision video cameras pretty easy using common modern household items (if you are willing to rip them apart). There's dozens of DIY dox on the net so I wont bore you to death with the specifics.

Um, you're going to have to back that one up with some sources. I design these types of systems and have been doing so for many years and the reason image intensifiers are so expensive is because you need a pretty decent laboratory to make them. Don't confuse this technology with near infrared modifications on consumer cameras. Different world completely.

Edit for typo

[edit on 23-9-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Keep in mind Ed has a friend who has hooked him up with the latest and greatest.

I don't remember which, I think 3rd generation NVG's are needed for full effect. Which he said were VERY expensive and regulations actually prevent him from leaving the country with them.

They also use green lasers to point out things to each other when peering through the goggles.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If there are battles in our outer orbit, surely then there will be pieces of these ships reigning down on us.

Even with much if it burning up in the atmosphere (not likely though since the materials have to withstand space flight and a battle ships supposedly so built stronger) there would still be pieces.

I mean the govt is worried about some dumpy satellite reigning pieces on us, well what about a massive star-ship?

this guy is a joke and delusional.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

What the 'government' says they are afraid of in the news and what they actually are... well, those are two different things completely.

As to the debris raining down on us all the time.

Most things like that would never even make it to the surface. They would burn away completely.

Even if they didn't all sorts of stuff impacts the planet all the time and we never really hear about it. Even if we do it's not a very detailed story with NO follow-up.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I don't think "we" are out there battling.
I think the battle is a fight over Earth by beings other than the
humanoids of this planet, in an effort to, obtain, achieve, or defend the planet.
The Return of The Kings.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

It would be very kind of you if you supplied the name of the music with these vids. I am into new age stuff. Just don't recognize it. Sounds like Vangelis.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Meh - we probably aren't advance enough to join into that battle. If they can get here and play cowboys and indians in outer space, there's probably not much we can add. But say this is real, our consciousness of appreciation for helping us as a whole will help.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
For those who want to get into night vision, you either want to get a scope that is like what this guy shows that uses both your eyes, a binocular version. They are limited on zoom power but a monocular, a one eye version is unusable for you will be blind in a few minutes and they blow out the eye you are using. The solution is to go with one of these:

www.opticsplanet.net...

It is a second generation that comes close to the third generation at a fraction of the cost. It is different technology so with these you can plug in your cam and watch through your video cam viewer. It takes more gear to mess with but it is easier on the eyes for long term viewing. You can use a regular scope, or the cams normal lens most of the time. When you spot movement, you click to the night vision and get a brighter object. I put both my cam and the scope on two tripods wired together. With traditional scopes, it is tough using adapters if you can find one for your cam and the bi scopes can't be used with a cam at all and it is nice to get evidence of what you see if you are going to spend hours looking.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Pappie54]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

I don't know what you saw but what I saw two nights ago was like a bunch of satellites all congregated together in one area. I'm no astronomer, and I'm not absolutely sure what a satellite looks like per se to the naked eye (since I've never really put much effort into stargazing) but they definitely weren't stars, they were way too close and were gone the next night (last night) when I went to look again. And there were a lot of them. It was really bizarre.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Orion65]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
explosions is space eh?
hmmm must be pretty tight seeming how theirs no oxygen to fuel a flame...
I bet thats quite a sight.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join