It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Battles In Earth Orbit!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ed Grimsley provides us with yet another very-interesting personal account of UFO sightings and observations. He's one of the originators of watching UFO's via night-vision glasses, taking groups of people into low-light-pollution areas to observe the goings on in orbit around the earth. Mr. Grimsley stepped in front of our camera and provided some of his personal experiences gained while watching our night skies. He, and several others, have seen UFO activity that includes battles in space, UFO mother-ships, explosion, multiple battles, orbital stealth technology, and hundreds of space craft. "These things are happening, and you are being denied the truth by the secret government," says Ed.

(click to open player in new window)

This is a personal story provided to us by a visitor to the AboveTopSecret.com booth at the Bay Area UFO Expo. Attendees who had personal experiences related to UFOs and extraterrestrials were encouraged to stop by their booth and "tell their story to the world," with the promise that we'd post every video, in its entirety, here on ATS. We (ATS) take no position as to the authenticity of these personal accounts, and provide them to you, the world, for review, examination, and consideration

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Is it me or is this taking aaaages to load up?

I've noticed this the last couple of times I've tried to view an ATS video. I think I'm running up to date software (though I've not downloaded any updates in a while, think they're all set to auto) aaaanyway, just wondered if it was just me

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am using a Cellular air card which has limited bandwidth and the video started almost immediately.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It started, went for a bit, stopped to buffer, went for a bit (a few times) and now it's stuck at 1.06. Bum, I like Grimsleys' videos. Is this on youtube yet?

I wanna watch it

edit, I have no idea what graphics card I've got in this thing.

[edit on 23/9/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey Skeptic, did YOU meet this guy? What do you think of his claims? I have no Night-Vision technology, so, I have to just listen to guys like Ed describe this kinda stuff.
I'd love to hear more from other viewers of the phenomenon.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Im using a iPhone so I can't see the video but I think I know what video it is... Is it the one were that bright object in orbit gets shot at then darts out of the way? If yes it's been posted many times

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Im using a iPhone so I can't see the video but I think I know what video it is... Is it the one were that bright object in orbit gets shot at then darts out of the way? If yes it's been posted many times
(from what I've seen) this is an interview with Ed, not one of his youtube videos. Taken from a recent UFO expo.

And I think my viewing problems are over

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hmmm , more MotherShip talk ?
Okey, let us pretend this is real, why arent we helping ?
If ET's are batteling for us, should we pick up a gun too ??

Or are we just not advanced enough ?
Come on, I just saw a Mothership coming in with Comet Holmes Vid, and Collier say there are Motherships all over the place !??

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Aren't there any decent HD Nightvision Camera's available?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"A mothership cloaked itself and as another whizzed by it blew it out of the sky" That is an impressive statement, I would love to see that!

I'm heading down to the spy shop to see what they have.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How are we able to fight ET? If they are trying take over they would have thousands of ships, unless they have other intentions which involve getting rid of the govt.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
found a mini documentary about mr grimsley -

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He sounds like he definitely believes what he is saying however I would think that since he has all these cameras aimed up etc, that he would at least be recording the events as well.

This is the first time I heard of this man so I'm not attacking his methods etc, just that I think it would be wise for him to consider a $100 DVR to hook up to his cameras. He says 20 night vision goggles, well those cost anywhere from $500 for first generation goggles to $2000 for 3rd gen goggles. DVRs are $100 - $250 each 2 or three of those should suffice.

Ed, time to DVR this stuff and release some clear video of what you are saying. Blurry pixelated and barely distinguishable features are not newsworthy, either.

Please get some high quality, clear video and post it! That alone, would completely set the ufo world on fire. Good luck! Looking forward to it!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
until he starts posting videos, then he is in my opinion seeing satellites..a bunch of satellites.

There are tons of satellites around earth...the close ones we see with the naked eye flying across the sky...but there is a truckload much further out in async orbit.

Space battles on the edge of our system...all this stuff going on and not a single one was able to break through the barrier and oh...drop a bomb on something somewhere? Use a bit of logic. Star Wars is highly unlikely to be going on without our knowledge of it simply because of the factors involved.

I believe in UFOs, I believe to an extent that we may be getting visited here and there and that some stories people claim and pictures people take may be the real deal...however a full blown space war right outside of our atmosphere...I find that highly unlikely...especially with absolutely no proof beyond someones word (whom uses terms like "put on your worry hat")

Sorry Ed...but video showing something remarkable or your just talking. (Youtube is filled with people filming satellites in night vision and claiming UFOs)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

reply to post by Atlantican

There is footage on the video I posted!!! Its not the best, but you can see objects shooting at each other.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Oh, I watched that other video, and about the 5 minute mark it shows a satellite shooting across, and another object much dimmer than the first satellite which was only on cam for a second or two.

I seen nothing that looked like shooting, nor any clear course correction.

seeing a object in space then leaping to the conclusion its tie fighters going against a fleet of Omicron death gliders is...a incredible leap of faith.

Watch the film again and instead of being told what your seeing, simply look at what is there...you will see it could simply be satellites pretty far out there. I will watch it one more time just to be absolutely certain I am not missing something critical...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
For those of you that are skeptics, why not go out to Ed's and see for yourself. I talked to Ed a number of times last year and had a friend go visit him and Ed showed him exactly what you are being told. Ed even provided the NVG's for him to look through.

Here is my question to all. I believe Ed and think it is great he has posted this, but what difference is it going to make once you go and see it? Are you in the position to stop any of this? What are you gonna do? Go to the MSM and tell them about it just to be blown off as a nut job? I've seen a couple of verifiable UFO's in my time and the only thing it did for me was have people look at me funny and say, "Right". It is jmho that seeing these things is more on a personal level that helps to wake you up and YOU are the only one you need to worry about. Go and scream at the top of your lungs that there are battles in space (which there are) and no-one is going to bat an eye till Glen Beck or Anderson Cooper put it out there as proof...and we know that will NEVER happen until TPTB are darn good and ready for it to be out there. If 1000 people go out there and witness this first hand, it isn't going to be put out to the general public until they are darn good and ready to put it out there.

Just because you are unaware of situations, doesn't mean those situations don't exist. Educate yourself and fear nothing or no-one. That is the only thing that is going to get you through all the things that are about to happen out there.

Way to go Ed. I knew you were right all along.....

seeya..

rusty

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

it kind of looks like the game "asteroid" - I think with all the people seeing this with Ed, something is happening and its not just sattelites. Im sure he knows what sattelites are and can differentiate the two. This stuff doesnt suprise me.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I live in WA state not far from a naval base and let me tell you what I have seen over the last few nights:

Two nights ago I woke up at around 1:30 in the morning and it was warm in my house so I went out on the porch. In the night sky I saw hundreds of bright lights that were much, much closer than stars. They were all somewhat close together, as opposed to being spread out all over the sky. They had what looked like faint blue and red (and maybe other?) colors along with the white. It was nothing like the ordinary stars I saw in the sky the night before, or last night (the night after). Unfortunately my daughter had left our camera at a friend's house - I wish I could have tried to take some photos.

Then, last night I was looking up in the sky to see if I could see evidence of what I saw the night before. I saw what looked like one of our military planes fly over, and then about maybe five or ten seconds later I saw a flash of light - best described as a noiseless "explosion" in the sky. (There was a trail of light and then it appeared to "explode", but no noise whatsoever.) I stayed outside for a while to see if anything else interesting was going to happen but that was it (as far as I know since I went to bed).

I don't have night vision glasses but now you better believe I wish I did. So it's interesting to me that this guy is now saying what he's saying because what I saw was definitely out of the ordinary. The "exploding" light could perhaps be explained (?) but the other night, when I saw all of those lights in the sky, that was really something else.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Can anyone possibly post some of the "footage" he is referring to?? It obviously sounds interesting ....BUT.... simply posting a video of a fat bearded guy claiming "you'll see hundreds of UFO's with night vision goggles" and then the video is over HARDLY deserves a star and a flag in my book (no offense to the site owner/poster) . A bit more to see would be nice

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join