It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23
reply to post by paxnatus

pax. read the post above by searching4thetruth.
refutes what you wrote.

No actually just places you in the same field as him. You are ignorant to the workings of the healthcare field! So I tell you what, why don't you go down to your local drugstore or hosp. and volunteer for the H1N1 vaccine, then you can start a thread reporting your progress to all of us at ATS.

I understand that you truly don't get it but when you defend someone who compares measles, mumps, rubeolla to an experimental vaccine, you lose all credibility! Then when you treat those in healthcare as if it's "take one for the gipper, this is what you signed up for" then you just further prove my point!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I can tell you as a healthcare worker that almost all of those who have taken a 'flu shot' took work off due to flu symptoms a few days later, which lasted for at least a week. And when they returned they shouldn't have. They were still suffering from severe flu symptoms (trying to hide it from management), but they didn't have the sick leave to cover it nor could they afford to miss more work. I say 'flu symptoms' because generally they don't test you for the flu... It's not worth the cost of the test to confirm you have the flu because by the time you get the results back confirming you have the flu you would already know because you'd be bed-ridden with it.

Those who have never had a 'flu shot' (myself included) never suffered any flu like symptoms, and actually had to help cover for those out with the flu who'd gotten the flu shot. I've only had flu like symptoms once in my life, when I first started working where I am. There will always be a 'seasoning' period when introduced to a completely new environment.

Perhaps it's been stated already, does your wife belong to a union? Here in California it's California Nurses Union (CNA), which is under attack from another union, but that's a whole 'nother thread. If she does belong to a union, what do they say about all of this? What is their stance? If she's not part of a union then she should seek a lawyer, and get as many other healthcare workers with her. Notify the local news channels about it , too.

Unfortunately, she may commit professional suicide if she prosecutes, but she's terminated if she doesn't get the shot, so what the hell. Just as we're required to get a PPD test, so too will it fall under legalized requirement for employment. Such is the insideousness of it all. (BTW, ask her how they test people who have TB -vs- those who don't to determine if it's active in them. X-ray -vs- a shot. Makes one wonder.)

The weakness of all hospitals across the US is that we need more nurses doing actual patient care on the floor, and we don't have enough of them. Nurses have the power in this field. They always have. Perhaps it's time for them to drive this point home... To be the spearhead leading the charge.

But, not all medical personnel are on the same page with it though, and that is our weakness which will be exploited. There's a lot of scare mongering going on... I can smell it.

Edite: did I say certified? opps.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The letter states "the vaccine is safe and well tolerated".

If something were to happen to her, a reaction of sorts or illness, you have every right to sue their butts off. Making a claim that this vaccine is safe is one hell of a slippery slope to be taking if they don't want to be sued. I would save this letter. Even if they have a paper to sign stating they are exempt if a reaction or fatality happens as a result of the shot, they have already held themselves responsible by claiming the vaccine is safe.

I've been telling my husband for weeks now that his company is going to pull the same thing and he laughed about it and said it wouldn't happen. Welp, today he got word on the wind that it's possible it will be mandatory if they want to work. This is exactly how they will do it, hit the people who desperately need to keep their jobs leaving us with two options.... take the shot and keep your job, or quit.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Originally posted by Titus7
Okay.
Honestly.
However it is usual to find many a thread that takes something random and, like a PMSing woman looking to fight anyone who ever says anything even remotely close to being even slightly a valid sounding argument, accuses the heck out of it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You lost me there.

also, "haha."

Seriously though, we should not be fighting each other. I think that people on this thread are getting really defensive because some of us are scared and trying to figure out what we are going to do if X happens, while the rest are too scared to even entertain the possibility that X might happen. IMO, if that person's son dies, who cares about an apology? And is arguing about the semantics of the title of this thread really important? Do you know how many things I see here on ATS that are "in poor taste"?

Probably a lot of things.

You know when a woman is all PMSing and is all "Why didn't you do a thing?" and you're all "Whaaat?" and then whatever you say is contorted and misconstrued into some horrible dark hideous thing that shows you obviously do not love her and DAMN IT, SHE'LL SHOW YOU!...? Well, that's what ATSs' threads can sometimes be equated to.

This is the problem: ATS theads are bon fires. Interesting, bright, can warm those who are cold, and are great for cooking hot dogs on sticks over. However, a bon fire can become quickly out of control and rage into something much worse if given enough fuel.
There are MANY here who like to stoke the fire. (*Points at Chemtrailers*)
Partially because they can't imagine a world with a bad guy that they have to save everyone from, and partially because they may need to be slightly medicated.
And some are just genuinely worried and believe in the possibility of things. I like to call them normies.

Anyways, like the point that was attempted to be made with the whole "Flying Spaghetti Monster" thing, I could make up something, post it on ATS, and watch it appear in the news.

ATS, though, does have it's good points. Like I said before, the science and alien speculations and stories are pretty neat.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Titus7]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
The letter states "the vaccine is safe and well tolerated".

Sorry Asherah, but if I read the post correctly, the letter says that the "...seasonal flu vaccine is safe and well tolerated..."

The Seasonal flu vaccine, not the H1N1 vaccine.

In actual fact, TPTB have given the H1N1 vaccine manufacturers and healthcare institutions immunity from prosecution, in the event that any health issues arise from administering the H1N1 vaccine.

In other words, if You currently work in Healthcare in NY state, you MUST take this H1N1 vaccine, or lose your job.
The vaccine has NOT been fully and properly tested.
It is known to contain several components which have already been linked to serious health related issues. (mercury, formaldehyde etc)
AND if you do take the shot, and subsequently have health problems as a result of this, then YOU DO NOT have any rights to sue or seek compensation from either the authorities, or vaccine manufacturers.

This is why it is so wrong, and why the OP is completely justified in being very seriously concerned about this.

I just wish I had helpful answer for him.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Forced medication is a violation of your basic human rights....

Simple as....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

I do understand where people are coming from on this issue.

Perhaps this is something that should be brought to the attention of either the unions(if there are any) or the courts.

I can understand why a health care facility would require vaccination for the H1N1 virus. If you were an administrator perhaps this would seem like common sense.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I thank you for your genuine concern and wouldn't worry about not having an answer. I know not everyone believes or has faith but I do and I believe that regardless the insight will be given and the solution will arise. We do what we can and sometimes are lucky enough to have spiritual intervention. Regardless it will be dealt with. Thanks.

reply to post by EvilTwin666

This...my EvilTwin666...you are absolutely correct about.

reply to post by Wildbob77

I understand your point and see as how it would seem like common sense, but as previously stated, you need to take into consideration that

1. NOBODY has a right to tell you that you HAVE TO take something, even if it's the healthiest thing on earth. That's what freedom is.Your choice

2. it needs more testing

3. More than 1/2 of the medical personel (58% nation wide and 67% world wide) refuse the annual flu shot without jeapordizing their patients well being.

Again it's about OUR FREEDOM to choose. This isn't giving a choice but an ultimatum which is you either succumb to our wishes or you lose the career you dedicated your life to and can't support for you and your family's basic daily needs to survive life.

Quick question...what is the first thing the government does to organizations they deem terrorists? They kill them financially. So in essence they are labeling anyone who doesn't make the right choice a terrorist by denying you the right to your basic survival by denying you the right to work in a profession you dedicated your life to.Pretty convenient how it's also at a time when the economy (which they destroyed) is devestated and people have lost millions of jobs.

To me, that's a well planned terrorist tactic used to acheive their goal and an act of war detriomental to the survival of multitudes of people and thier families,which is no different than an outright physical attack, as it will cause the same harmful effects. If not physical damage it will be pyschological.

I'm not concerned because if I'm pushed to that then I will provide by any means neccesary but there will be many people whose lives will be destroyed. You can all say it's a choice but I fail to see any that is in the best interest of the person/people and their families, who have to make it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by tempest501

Yep not the place to openly address these types of issues...Understandable - I am hoping ATS stays active all through this nightmare...David Ike's forum and others like it are better places to connect for solutioning...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by HulaAnglers]

While I appreciate the advice , I will be steering clear of David Ickes Forums. The only thing that would to to spread the word there is damage the credibility of the cause.

I mean isn't he the guy who believed he was the Son of God and that Lizard men are running the country?

That is not a jibe in anyway just a question in case there are more than one David Icke etc as I have only heard of the one that claims the above.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23
What's wrong with the OP?
He is being very selfish. Putting his needs above the greater good is not only criminal its wrong. Vaccinations are a dead form of a virus, nothing else. I doubt there will be any adverse/negative reactions to any vaccines and if there are you have the right to pursue the right legal avenue (highly unlikely).

Slight discomfort is a small price to pay for the livelihood of millions.
Grow up.

Livlihood of millions ......

The swine flu is not even that bad , I should know I had it (and two of my close friends did too).

Look at the figures dont even come anywhere close to normal flu, there not even in the same ball park.

Please, take out like 5 mins to research about the 1976 swine flu and just do some research.

And beside that forgeting that this is a vaccine for a second. The choice should be there without fear of losing your Job.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4thetruth

You stated that your wife is a "head" nurse. Its very hard for me to understand why she would be so dead against a flu vaccine. Think of the example she is showing to the other nurses.
Health care is about caring for OTHERS.

Perhaps, maybe because she has actually done research about what is in this vaccine and how its not even tested to the standard it should be to make it safe.....

Like squalene which has been linked to Gulf War Syndrome.

There are more too if you want to go research it.

But sure if the government says its safe it must be true just like they did in 1976.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have never felt concern for our country as I do now...take a stand my brothers

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I am not a medical person and have not done research. tamiflu was the vaccination recommended years ago. remember people stock piling it etc. well, this is a different virus and dont think the tamiflu will protect a person. Maybe help with the regular flu virus, not the H1N1 virus.

I understand what the health officials want. They want their people protected so they dont lose work days due to flu. But understanding how vaccinations work, I really am leary of this new virus. Personally I think it is man made, not a hybrid. Just the way that the virus has showed up in spotted areas at the beginning makes me wonder more. How it has just popped up in remote areas. The only way things like this can happen is if they were testing it out and needed a remote area to see the conditions.

Dont know about the medical profession in PR or the USA, but as being canadian the nurses here are all unionized and a mandate like this would be challenged by the union. They would "recommend" everyone take the vaccination but to mandate that hospital staff MUST take it or risk losing your job.. would be dramaticly, legally rebuffed.

I dont find protesting here works, but i see in the USA it does a more dramatic effect. Also the best way to rebuff this is going to local news agencies/ tv and get a story done ASAP. get them to talk about it on the local, state and national spotlight.
Ihave taken a vaccination once thru work and will never do it again.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

Simple as....

Certainly seems 'simple as...'
And I would happen to agree with you...

...however the reality in practise is that its not so simple...

Forced Medication happens each and every day - within most countries I'd wager - via such processes as the Mental Health Act.
That Act, by its nature, does not garauntee you the supposed 'basic human right' not to be medicated.

We can argue the morality of it until we're blue in the face. We can argue that it shouldn't be that way. Heck - I personally think Britney Spears should never EVER sing EVER again...

...but again the reality is that Acts such as the MHA have provided for forced administration of medications for decades now.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am not new to this forum, but admittedly I do read much more than I post. I am the mother of a 4 year old with Asperger's Syndrome, and vaccines are what caused it. I know that and my fully licensed, experienced, and dedicated medical doctor knows it too. But there is no legal recourse for such a case as mine or anyone else's who happen to have received neurological, physical, and mental damage from any vaccination. The corporations have chosen to protect themselves above anyone and everyone else.

My family and I work on a daily basis to undo the damage that has already been caused by these vaccines, and I will not risk my child again in order to receive another set of shots. We did not finish the regular childhood vaccination schedule, and I am so grateful that we didn't. This flu is not the friggin' Black Plague. Why are they using coercion to get it through to the populace so quickly now? Anyone I have ever heard of that has gotten it has either received the shot themselves or has been around someone who received the shot. Why this virus, since it's already been tested and found to be a dud, so to speak? They (the state legislators, and hospital adminstration) are perpetuating this situation into a full-blown crisis themselves by using such tactics. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they rehire most of the medical staff back two weeks after the deadline, since they will be feeling the pain by then, from patients needing medical care and not receiving it, and soaring unemployment rates and student loans biting them in the butt from behind. What will they do then? Does anyone happen to know what the contingency plans are if this turns into a medical fiasco crisis, if any?

Again, in my opinion, no shot is worth my daughter's health. We have survived the flu before just from sending my 6 yo to public school last year and we will survive it again.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by SoLittleTimeToRead]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

Simple as....

Certainly seems 'simple as...'
And I would happen to agree with you...

...however the reality in practise is that its not so simple...

Forced Medication happens each and every day - within most countries I'd wager - via such processes as the Mental Health Act.
That Act, by its nature, does not garauntee you the supposed 'basic human right' not to be medicated.

We can argue the morality of it until we're blue in the face. We can argue that it shouldn't be that way. Heck - I personally think Britney Spears should never EVER sing EVER again...

...but again the reality is that Acts such as the MHA have provided for forced administration of medications for decades now.

Peace.

This is nothing like the MHA. Sure maybe the MHA may have been used incorrectly (at times as no system is perfect) but I think as whole ( in the UK anyway) the MHA has helped many people.

My Auntie was Bi-Polar and suffered terrible before she committed suicide. I dont want to go into it too much but lets just say she would have passed away prob 20 years before she did without the MHA. If our family had not had the ability to section (through Doctors consultation) her, god know what would have happened.

This situation is not the same, its not even in the same league IMO anyway.

Peace

[edit on 26-9-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I was flipping throught the channels and came across a topic on cnn about the flu. Interesting quote from Dr. Gipta who contracted it while in Afghanistan.

CNN Health
By Dr. Sanjay Gupta
CNN Chief Medical Correspondent:

In case you are curious, there wasn’t much the doctors could really do for me. Some Tylenol and a sinus decongestant (the same my wife would’ve given me). We also got IV fluids, given our inability to keep anything down. Within a couple days, I felt a lot better, and a few days after that – I was back to normal. It was a lot like… the flu – with a different name. A lot of people will get the exact symptoms I described above, and for most people, it will simply mean a few miserable days, hopefully spent in your home – and not in a war zone.

Interesting that a couple of aspirin and some rest and fluids will cure you. Exactly what happened with my son.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
I was flipping throught the channels and came across a topic on cnn about the flu. Interesting quote from Dr. Gipta who contracted it while in Afghanistan.

CNN Health
By Dr. Sanjay Gupta
CNN Chief Medical Correspondent:

In case you are curious, there wasn’t much the doctors could really do for me. Some Tylenol and a sinus decongestant (the same my wife would’ve given me). We also got IV fluids, given our inability to keep anything down. Within a couple days, I felt a lot better, and a few days after that – I was back to normal. It was a lot like… the flu – with a different name. A lot of people will get the exact symptoms I described above, and for most people, it will simply mean a few miserable days, hopefully spent in your home – and not in a war zone.

Interesting that a couple of aspirin and some rest and fluids will cure you. Exactly what happened with my son.

Same when i suffered it too. Infact what, I think, was worse was the ear ache my new wife gave me for catching Swine Flu the day after our wedding lol =D

[edit on 26-9-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

Honeymoon from hell?
You poor soul. No lovin when the swine flu's a bubblin.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm a security officer in PA. All I received so far was a letter stating my company will reimburse me $15 if I take the flu and H1N1 shot. They are not forcing us to do so, but are recommending it.

I threw it away. The flu comes around every year. I usually get sick so some degree every year. I don't expect this year to be much different.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join