It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why don't the hospitals make it mandatory that all their patients get the vaccine or look for another hospital? If the patients are all inoculated then they don't have to worry about getting the flu from their health care providers, eh?

Let the patients have that "choice".

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
whitewave,
The whole point of mandating the vaccine for medical staff is to REDUCE not blanket ban the possibility of a flu outbreak. The fact that only the medical staff are being forced to get the vaccine means that the patients do not have to be forced to take it. Think about it, who are the sick / injured people in these medical institutions/facilities in contact with the most? MEDICAL STAFF.

Its pretty logical. Why further risk lives that are already at greater risk than the general public?
Please think before you post.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by forlorn23]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows....if everyone allows this to happen it isn't just for this year but will be mandatory ANNUALLY

NYS Dept of Health

August 26, 2009

Dear Administrator:

On August 13, 2009 an emergency regulation went into effect, which requires that all personnel of certain health care settings receive annual vaccinations against influenza by November 30 of each year

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by forlorn23

Considering you aren't in the medical profession I would assume you are cluless and need a little insight or to do some research.

More than 1/2 of medical personel refuse the annual flu shot... so would you please give me the statistics on the amount of patients that have become infected due to this lack of yearly vaccination.

My wife works in the ICU step down so these people she deals with are extremely ill and even though she refuses the shot year after year along with most on her unit....... they haven't killed anyone or exposed them to life threatening viruses by infecting them.

You may want to think before you speak

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
Just so everyone knows....if everyone allows this to happen it isn't just for this year but will be mandatory ANNUALLY

Not to make light of the situation (as I disagree intensely with this method of ultimatum),
But at least they are planning for the future of each individual vaccinated, which means it isn't a depopulation shot.

That is kinda good news.

Have you heard any word from Union reps or lawyers on the subject?

I'm sorry if I hadn't read it in previous posts, I've been busy trying to defend against people thinking I'm some sort of disinfo agent....and ...on that...sorry for derailing your thread a bit.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Um, that's doom projected in the future, which doesn't help me nor does it make me hot and bothered for doom. We are all supposed to die this October/November/December. Any talk of annual shots means that we all won't die this October/November/December, which is not fresh doom.

Besides, I'd rather have the Incredible Hulk (or Rulk, that's the red Hulk) punch me full force in the face than take the shot. In other words, kill me now.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

NYS Dept of Health

August 26, 2009

Dear Administrator:

On August 13, 2009 an emergency regulation went into effect, which requires that all personnel of certain health care settings receive annual vaccinations against influenza by November 30 of each year

O.P., I have to say man, that I think with all respect that your wife may be in the wrong field of work. ALL of the education that she went through has made it VERY clear that these situations happen, and that medical staff are required to be vaccinated against spreadable diseases, viruses, etc. Its nothing new. I know for a FACT that your wife had to have been vaccinated against other diseases such as Hepatitis if she has/had direct contact with patients at any time.

So why is she okay with THOSE vaccines to protect patients, but not the flu vaccinations? Its very clear that it is a PERSONAL choice of hers to not want to take the FLU vaccine. Did you and her protest any of her other vaccinations?
Entering into the health care field you have to think of the patients FIRST, period. You do what you have to do for the patients.

You stated that your wife is a "head" nurse. Its very hard for me to understand why she would be so dead against a flu vaccine. Think of the example she is showing to the other nurses.
Health care is about caring for OTHERS.

I know that my replies are not what you want to here man, but as I and others have stated, there are ALWAYS choices. Even if you don't LIKE them.

-Peace and God Bless

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What does it tell you when people who work in this field every day and are educated about such things as vaccines don't want to take it?

If you had a mechanic telling you a particular brand of car was not a good investment, might you heed that advice?

I see you don't have a problem with the vaccine being mandated as long as it's not you that has to have it. Let somebody else take the risk, MAKE them do it as long as you don't have to take the risk or suffer consequences for refusing it, eh?

Are you also pro-choice? Believe in a persons right to determine what happens to their body?

And all those people you're worried about that come into contact with the medical staff were sick BEFORE they came in contact with us. We're the ones that have to be exposed to hundreds of different diseases from them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've cared for a smallpox victim for days before the patient was diagnosed correctly. NONE of the medical staff got smallpox and at some point we had all been in the room doing hands-on care. I refused the smallpox vaccine then, as well.

Why do you suppose the smallpox vaccine was optional and this flu vaccine is required? Smallpox has killed more people than all the wars combined and this novel flu is not even as lethal as the regular seasonal flu.

As you might notice, I HAVE done some thinking on this subject which is why I post. Thank you for your concern.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Well I don't know if it's good or bad as it's just words and words since the beginning of time have been manipulated and misconstrued to create an air of illusion and deception for the masses to believe (under false pretenses) something which they never intended.

Unfortunately she works for a Catholic hospital and they aren't union and as for a lawyer,I'm waiting for a reply from someone.

And you didn't derail the thread , jusat added alittle spice.
I never got to say I wish all the best for your son and your family and you will be in my prayers.

reply to post by pluckynoonez

Well it won't be an instantaneous death. Maybe a long drawn out, slow and tedious torment.

If Hulk punched your face off there would be nothing but a body left.Might not be such a bad thing. At least he wouldn't have to talk after lovin.

Yo, that letter I sent Alex Jones.. the ticket was opened yesterday and assigned an operator. I suppose that means they're looking into it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

I know previously she has had vaccinations but you also must take into consideration that many are time tested and also she was right out of high school and into college...then right to work. I mean when we're that young do we truly and logically think things through?

I guess that with time and all the wisdom aquired from the knowledge we learned through the years from trial and error, that we tend to change our views and outlooks on certain subjects. To be honest I was surprised she ( by her choice) felt this strongly about it. As for me..I don't go to the hospital unless my arms hanging off.

Last time I was there I was 17 and I smashed my own nose 1/2 off my face by breaking a beer bottle accross it and still wouldn't go. My friends were panicking and all had to drag me there. Talk about some serious blood loss. Still (obviously) have the scar.

I don't mind your difference of opinion as it is sincere and real. You get some other mopes who are just commenting w/out comprehending or even trying to apply any logic.You know..pretty funny you can just tell the tone of some one's words by the way they're written.

Peace out & God Bless you also Brother.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Can someone close this thread?
The post by searching4thetruth summed up this entire issue.

The OP is clearly not well educated.

EDIT: "Last time I was there I was 17 and I smashed my own nose 1/2 off my face by breaking a beer bottle accross it and still wouldn't go"

So the OP is a stoner who injures himself too. Seriously, why is this thread still open?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by forlorn23]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
People who have dealings with hospitals know that if there's any way to avoid them you just don't go. If your nose is bleeding profusely and you can still see well enough to thread the needle and sew it up yourself, better to do so than go to a hospital.

Not because of threat of catching something from the medical staff but because the staff is so overworked and stressed that accidents are likely.

edited after forlorn figured out that what he was trying to say.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by whitewave]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

They also need to take into consideration that there's nurses who have given needles to hiv patients and stuck themselves accisdentally afterwards.

Does this mean it should be mandatory you taking HIV meds prior to caring for them.

It's lack of experienc and education on the behalf of many people.

Yeah, don't you love how it's a totally diferent story when the mandate isn't directly affecting them or their family? At least not yet.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Is that the ONLY job out there? no. Healthcare workers are in HUGE demand right now. The choice they're making is to complain and get angry and rage at the machine, but in the end the choice is theirs to do it, or don't. If it was me, and I felt like they did, I'd refuse the shot and take it from there. Forcing would be to restratin them and give them the shot against their will.

Healthcare workers are in HUGE demand right now.
I hope you can see the irony? Not if they don't take the vaccine! I don't think you understand. No shot, no work!
That goes for all required vaccines! They can refuse to give you a patient assignment, sign out narcotic keys to you or even let you on the floor. Tell you to go clock out until you can show proof of the vaccine and refuse to give you your paycheck! So you see, they are FORCING you. Be reasonable, do you honestly think they are going to try and man handle you? Yeah, as a nurse, I know I'm going to spend the next 40-60 hrs personally trying to restrain 1,300+ employee's that are under the impression they are receiving some lethal injection! Ever heard of "fight or flight"?

I miss my patients, but it is times like these that make me happy I no longer have this kind of stress.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

pax. read the post above by searching4thetruth.
refutes what you wrote.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Because I have made some ill choices whenI was younger just adds to the knowledge and experience I have.

You do know that it's against the rules to call someone names, correct?
Making accusations that I'm a stoner or uneducated is pretty immature. I'm 38 pal not 17 anymore and haven't partied since I was in my 20's.

You do know Obama was using coc aine in his college days right? Clinton smoked weed and Bush used them all. So he isn't qualified to be president? Talk about uneducated and ignorant...

It's hypocrites such as yourself who are on an imaginary pedestal pointing fingers and making accusations as if you're w/out fault. I know... you NEVER did anything wrong or stupid, you were the perfect being and still are as I can see.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I worked at a facility one time that came up with a ridiculous policy. The policy that they sprung on us at the beginning of the shift was: if any employee receives 3 "write-ups" during their entire career at this facility, it will be grounds for termination.

The nurses were crying and making pacts with each other to not write each other up. (For those who don't know, a write-up is when you make an error, small or large. It's for quality control purposes to determine what processes are faulty and more likely to produce errors. It's not kept in your file, can be anonymous, you can write yourself up, it's not held against you.)

Anyway the nurses started their shift stressed beyond endurance. I went and got a stack of write-up forms and told all the nurses that I was going to find 3 things to write each and every one of them up for by the end of the shift and encouraged them to also write me up 3 times this shift.

After I explained what power the nurses really have, we wasted the first 45 minutes of our shift writing each other up 3 times and gave the stack of offending forms to the nursing supervisor.

Their stupid policy lasted almost 2 hours before it was repealed.

If enough nurses say, "fine, fire me, I'm not taking the shot" then we'll see how long their policy lasts. Let's see if they can outsource nursing overseas. Let's see if they can find enough qualified illegal aliens to fill in our jobs. Let's see how much money they lose in the first week of trying to fill those positions and how many lawsuits they endure from the crappy care the patients receive because there aren't enough nurses to take care of them all.

Nurses have more power than they know. It's just that we're geared toward serving others and tend to forget ourselves in the process. Not this time. No sir. I've made my decision and realize that if I can do critical care nursing for 30 years and not be an alcoholic or drug addict or suicidal from the stress that I can do anything.

I'm looking into a different line of work.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

The difference is they didn't try to break their nose off with a bottle.
Seriously, who does that? And then try to use that example as justification for your illogical thread?

I'm half your age but probably twice as prudent as you are.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

O.P., I have to say man, that I think with all respect that your wife may be in the wrong field of work. ALL of the education that she went through has made it VERY clear that these situations happen, and that medical staff are required to be vaccinated against spreadable diseases, viruses, etc. Its nothing new.

I know for a FACT that your wife had to have been vaccinated against other diseases such as Hepatitis if she has/had direct contact with patients at any time.

So why is she okay with THOSE vaccines to protect patients, but not the flu vaccinations?

Its very clear that it is a PERSONAL choice of hers to not want to take the FLU vaccine.

How can you possibly compare required immunizations that have been around for dozens of years, to a barely-tested vaccine that the FDA is cramming down our throats? This is baffling to me!!

"It's nothing new"

I'm confused! I don't recall the last mandated, untested,
pandemic vaccine. If this is no big deal and nothing new, then why was it neccessary to offer legal immunity to all vaccine makers?

Back in the 1970's, the manufactuers of the H1N1 awarded millions in damages to people who were injured by the vaccine. These companies would lose everything if this new law hadn't been added.

And I would just like to add one more thing, to all who are posting negative comments to the OP: if you are not in healthcare, you need to stand in our shoes for a change before you throw down your gauntlet of judgment! You have no idea, the responsibility and level of stress in this profession on any given day, nevermind being forced to be a guniea pig.

It's criminal for anyone to expect someone to take this experimental vaccine!!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23
reply to post by Revealation

The difference is they didn't try to break their nose off with a bottle.
Seriously, who does that?
And then try to use that example as justification for your illogical thread?

I'm half your age but probably twice as prudent as you are.

Well knowing that you 're 1/2 my age and have an account wich is rarely ever used i would say that you are just looking to cause trouble. i would also speculate that you probably have another account or 2 and probably are one in the same of the other morons who have nothing in life to contribute.

PRUDENT???

Highly unlikely considering your motives.

Originally posted by forlorn23

Can someone close this thread? The OP is clearly not well educated. Seriously, why is this thread still open?

Because you have and continue to help contribute to it by posting (even though you've added absolutely nothing).

Prudent...I think not........lacking...sad....immature and have a very dull future.....Yes, that is something I would agree on.

Now go get back under your bridge your TROLL

[edit on 25/9/2009 by Revealation]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join