It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is no god than how?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I am not a secular regilious man. I dont take part in the popular worships. I dont believe a mortal should be worshiped like a god and i dont believe man or women can be pure enough to lead a nation in the right direction. with that said i have a question for you. How can there be no god?

The word means many different things to many people. some believe he is like us litteraly some believe he is a energy, some dont believe there is a god but if your one of them can we change the word to spirt or energy? what you believe thats a higher power is not inportant the inportant thing i want to convey is that the majority of us believe there is an energy that is above us wether is a person spirit enery or atoms smashing into eachother there is something above us.

Some people belive that total oneness is a state of nothingness. and that the earth started by two atoms colliding or exploding but the main point to it is something either pushed or pulled those atoms and something created those atoms and something gave us the ability to be the way we are either thru evalution or divine intervention. No matter what way you go what every step you start with there is a energy that we cannot see or explain but we believe is there. Not because we read about it but because its all around us.

If you see it differently please ring me up.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
just because someone makes decisions at a higher level than you does not make them a god and is certainly no reason to worship them.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You are god. But it's not just you, it's in everyone. And I can tell you this, but it's really something you need to understand on your own - then you will really know.

I'll just say that people don't realize just how special it is to be an observer, to be able to percieve, understand and so forth. These are all functions of god, and is not a part of creation/universe itself.

It is said the father is much greater than any of us. And that is true. We get our individuality because of a limited perception. What makes up our experience is the limited knowledge we have. If you change that perspective in the slightest, then you also change the experience itself.

For example, lets assume reincarnation is real. Now, if you reincarnate as a bird - you will not be able to have any memory of your previous human life. Why? Because the moment that memory is included etc, it is no longer the experience of a bird - it is the experience of a human in a bird body etc. 2 completely different experiences.

So the father is the "sum" of all consciousness and that which experiences everything. You are an individual experience/perspective within that.

This is why when you sin - they are sins "against god" - even though when you sin it's really towards other people. Because you are doing that to the father within them etc.

So perception is a function of god, and the difference between father(god) and son(you, each of us) is perception.

But this can't really be told to you honestly. It's really just something you have to experience for yourself. You could believe me and so forth, but until you tap into that deeper consciousness yourself it's not really going to be understood properly.

How can one expect to know god, or what god is etc if they do not even know themselves? Know thyself, then you can know the father. Kind of hard to understand the father part of the relationship if we don't understand the son part ourselves. Know thyself is to understand the son part.

I am god and I am arguing with myself. But the father is much greater than any of us because he is every son/daughter past present and future all at once.

To deny god is to deny yourself and others.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

how can there be no god?

6 easy steps:

1) an atheist is defined as one who does not subscribe to the belief that there is a supreme being higher than itself

2) the first commandment says god is god, god says there is no other

3) from god's perspective, god is an atheist

4) all monotheistic belief systems, including christianity is based upon a system where atheists are converted into people who are trying to be like god, thus trying to be an atheist

5) christian means "to be like christ". christian says christ was god manifested in man.

6) christians convert atheists into people who trying to be like christ who was god, god the atheist. christians take atheists and turn them into people who want to be like an atheist while deceiving them about where they will end up.

there, facts that back up a godless existance

which fact is a lie? can you point it out? nope? because truth is what truth is....
add them all together ....

poor lost souls, chasing their asses like a dog chasing it's tail ...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
" God is an athiest "

he was the beggining and created us and the world. At some point there has to be a singular God or esle it would never end the cycle of God's creating Gods...

He knows he is the Lord by the evidence in his creation and himself, and athiest attribute how they got here to nothing.

so that reply was caveman logic at best...

but OP///

That energy was put there by God... and after death we will know how he and it works.

peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

peace

[edit on 23-9-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
These are all functions of god, and is not a part of creation/universe itself.

It is said the father is much greater than any of us. And that is true.

we agree upon alot of things. the understanding above is not one of them.

why? no one like the father? no equal throughout all time, throughout all existance?

why would a god who is damned to an existance of "alone" throughout all time and all existance bother to create anyone else?

father is in hell. forever alone, alone for all eternity, alone for all infinite
lonely ... no equal .... only kind of my kind .... forever alone ....

if i were to accept as fact and subscribe to your understanding, i'm to be like everyone else .... leaving god alone forever?
i thought god created me to be less alone.
the less alone god is, the better i am as god's creation

We get our individuality because of a limited perception.

no. our limited perception creates individuality.
the same limited perception reinforces chasing individualism, rather than promoting a more cohesive and effective society.
if everyone is thinking of the individual first, then everyone else is second

of course, i may be wrong.
me, perfect? not as long as god is alone.
to say otherwise would make me a hypocrit

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

" God is an athiest "

he was the beggining and created us and the world. At some point there has to be a singular God or esle it would never end the cycle of God's creating Gods...

He knows he is the Lord by the evidence in his creation and himself, and athiest attribute how they got here to nothing.

so that reply was caveman logic at best...

nowhere in your rebuttal did you counter any of the facts.
caveman logic? well grunt grunt ...

akoms razor = simplist answer = least amount of words to solve the problem:

shortest amount of words to solve the atheist is god paradox:

empathy for the father who everyone wants to leave alone .... for eternity:

father says: "creation is my holy"
i don't argue with what father calls me
i am:
"my holy" aka "mi hole" aka "mihole"
i wear the label the father calls me
i look at myself in a mirror

mihole [mirror] elohim

anyone have a shorter answer, one that does not abandon god?

step up, or shut up
i might be related to cavemen, but i don't abandon my kin either, at least i listen to them, not put them down!
what makes you think cavemen are anywhere near as bad as i am?
they simply don't deserve it, they already have the insurance company slandering them enough!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
nowhere in your rebuttal did you counter any of the facts.
caveman logic? well grunt grunt ... "

No you rebutted yourself with that logic that goes nowhere. God knows he made us and knows he is the begginig and end. Athiest don't...

so if he was an athiest, than how can he know where he came from since he says so in the bible?

Unless God is a liar and blatantly contradicts himself..

and if he is an athiest, what's the point? He still created us. It's a pointless statement to get a reaction. You are trying to sound wiser than people on here because you are playing a gimmick, and I know what's inside of you.

or do I?

Or do I know your subconscious motive more than you?

i might be related to cavemen, but i don't abandon my kin either, at least i listen to them, not put them down!
what makes you think cavemen are anywhere near as bad as i am?
they simply don't deserve it, they already have the insurance company slandering them enough!

( Sul inegrity )

Ok you actually sounded human right here, and you said chaisng their ass in the last post and sounded human.

But.. problem is that I didn't put down caveman.. They are regarded as unlearned..

But you did say..

" poor souls chaisng their asses like a dog "

Seems like you were mocking them to me instead of saying it out of pity...

I mock you mock, yet the motives within show our inner desires.

Now you aren't worse than caveman LOL.... They have enough problems with their commercials... on tv

You sound alot like a former poster here called lifecitizen...

I love you sul integ..

I Luv Yoo... (mirror) hoo.... = I Luv you for your YOOHOOS!

yes it is the chocholateiness that binds us.

peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia.

I am god and I am arguing with myself.

To deny god is to deny yourself and others.

i find alot more i agree with, than what i find i disagree with.

we have common ground.

kudos to badmedia,
kudos to jesusistruth

fear offers us many gifts, many tools
but, the same fear we have may limit our understanding
fear may illiminate opportunities, options we don't always readily see

fear offers:
fight or flight

other schools of thought offer more options:
stand my ground, or move around

and still higher schools of thought offer even more options ..

am i a pesimist?
am i an optimist?

am i a glass half full or half empty type of guy?

i can't express how glad i am that there is a glass with something to drink in it.

i'm thirsty, be it half full, half empty, i don't ask questions or stop to judge the glass or the liquid in it.

i drink it. be it a drop, or a sip.

if someone needs it more than i ....

i'm glad there is a glass with something to drink in it for someone who needs it

not sure if that makes me an optimist or pesimist (sp?)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
thank you for your kind words soul int....

peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

There is no equal to the father because the father is all consciousness.

You are technically the father/god. However, you are in a limited perception that is required to have this experience we call life. This is why if you were to see the father completely - you would cease to exist. Because the limited perception required for this reality is then lost, and as such - so is your soul/individuality and "you".

Thus, the father limits himself in order to create the son. What makes someone like Jesus different is the direct connection to the "source/father". Where as in the majority of people this is closed off, this was not the case for Jesus - or whoever wrote that. Because the understanding itself is only gained through the experience of having that opened.

The farthest I could take my perspective was to the point where there were only 2 beings in existence, me and the father. And I could not go beyond that point, because of what I mentioned above, I would no longer exist as an individual soul. My limited perception would have been blown.

That is not to say the 2 were literally the only 2 in existance, but rather like an understanding of that line/crossing point and the father/son relationship.

And that is going to happen one day for everyone, all things of the father will return to the father.

The father is not a separate being at all, it only "seems" seperate as part of the experience.

I posted more about the father and son relationship in the 2 posts below.

link 1

link2

You should NOT accept what I say in ANY manner. I am not the authority, the father is. And the only way to truly understand these kinds of things is to find the father. Can't replace seeking with acceptance, doesn't work that way.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

But.. problem is that I didn't put down caveman..

i was trying to make a joke there, that flopped ...

what i meant was it's not fair to the caveman to be compared to me, because the cavemen were better than i.
the meaning i was trying to convey is it's an insult to the caveman, they deserve a better basis for reference than to me

it was meant as a joke, at my own expense

You sound alot like a former poster here called lifecitizen...

the only other screen name i had on ats was "esoteric teacher", and havn't used that in years ... (lost the password)
so i just started over again with another name

I love you sul integ..

I Luv Yoo... (mirror) hoo.... = I Luv you for your YOOHOOS!

yes it is the chocholateiness that binds us.

peace.

you rock!

JesusisTruth

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
We are god because only we can create the idea of his existence in our holy brains.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Universal Counsciousness is probally the best thing i can go with. I dont believe about a god, like in the bible. He contradics himself to much. I definetly believe in a creative life force

new topics

top topics

join