It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate! but Love This Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I HATE THIS SITE! i come into work bright and early about to start. AND I COME ON THIS BLOODY SITE AND BY THE END OF THE DAY IVE DONE NOTHING!

I LOVE THIS SITE THO! the people on it are intelligent and fun and interesting to talk to!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by the illuminator
I HATE THIS SITE! i come into work bright and early about to start. AND I COME ON THIS BLOODY SITE AND BY THE END OF THE DAY IVE DONE NOTHING!

I LOVE THIS SITE THO! the people on it are intelligent and fun and interesting to talk to!

Welcome to my world..

you'll fit in nicely.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by the illuminator

Welcome, yes, this place can be time consuming...

I just had a word with your boss..

Positive? More time to spend on ATS

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You can't beat this site. I come here everyday and it keeps getting funnier everytime I do. Psychocotic survivalist s ready to play Mad Max. 9/11 truther frothing at the mouth. Religious fanatics of every strip. A wonderful cross section of psychosis. If ATS is a microcosm of America we are truly screwed.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! It's addictive. My hubby thinks I am neglecting him. But somebody might have commented on something I care about, so how can I stay away?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I truly believe it is a microcosm of America. We have religious fanatics, conspiracy nuts, gays, muslims, illegals, right wing wackos, left wing wackos, racists, hippies, etc.

I was thinking about it being a microcosm to see if it might possible be true and almost didn't because I thought about how America is also full of people who just don't really care. They just hang around and go with the flow. The may turn on a news show once in awhile but they don't really get up in arms about anything.

I thought that faction of people was missing from ATS.

but then I realized all the people who are signed up on ATS but never even post. Then the ones who aren't signed up but still frequent ATS.

Yes, yes, it truly is a microcosm and we truly are screwed.

To the OP, I completely feel your pain/joy. I come to work and get on ATS to fill in the spots where I have nothing to do. As long as I get everything done, I don't feel too bad about it.

I do sometimes get fed up with this place. But then I also appreciate that it allows for people to come "face to face" whereas in the "real world" we are always separated.

Some people drive me crazy on here but it helps to know just what kind of people are out there. What kind of people have a say in how the world should go. It's frightening and exhilarating at the same time!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by the illuminator

I hear ya` .

I seriously thought about intentionally getting banned from ATS , so i could get some stuff done around the house ..

We`ve all heard of suicide by cop ....... well i contemplated ATS suicide by Mod !

Thankfully i talked myself out of it .

top topics

join