It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof finally of independent explosions at WTC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by talisman

Both of those images are contradicting! (in your link)

how can this be used to support your theory. this is obviously an independent explosion.

They are only contradicting to you, not to me. I can clearly see the Two Darkened Area's in any of the Video's on the NORTH TOWER.

The Angle has you thinking the South Tower is still standing, it is collapsing.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Well were just going to have to wait and see what OTHERS have to say, not just you.

A few others and I here see the same thing i see, i saw your images, and they weren't slow frames like in the OP. (not to mention they look nothing LIKE the video in the OP)

The towers were still in tact!

[edit on 9/20/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Sorry talisman, i did some more digging and found this.

www.questionsquestions.net...

This article explains the video.

The quality of video, was to blame.

anyone else want a stab at it?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
where's the vid? It says it's been removed..

hmm

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Sorry talisman, i did some more digging and found this.

This article explains the video.

The quality of video, was to blame.

anyone else want a stab at it?

The second link given here is a different picture to the one being examined by the OP. So it could be from a different time and therefore has no bearing on what we are talking about.

The original picture to my eye clearly shows 2 roof lines, therefore the buildings are still standing when a large cloud of smoke appears down below.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There was a guy who video taped the day from Hoboken and sent the tape to a public Physics lab, there were as many as 15 seperate explosions in a 5 minute space of time, dust is seen rising from the base of the towers between some buildings and there are like 9 helicopters flying overhead?

He did a really good job with the documentary he made, here; view all 7of them.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I can't believe this made the front-page

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
It always amazes me when you see pictures of WTCs 4, 5 & 6 and how badly damaged they were because they were so much closer to the twin towers, but they never collapsed on that day as neatly at WTC 7!

How is that possible? It just defies all reason and logic!

There is no rule that all of the collapses had to be the same, or similar. The buildings were damaged at different sections depending on how far away they were. Some were disintegrated during the WTC 1 & 2 collapses, and WTC 7 was sliced approximately down the middle, and collapsed later.

Beware using logic & reason under the guise of the human attribute "common sense" or "false logic/reasoning", as human judgements & perceptions alone without the use of science can often produce incorrect conclusions.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I do not see your proof. However, I do see a column of dust behind the North Tower indicative of the Souths Collapse along with an accompanying Plume you claim as WTC6

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If you pause the video at 00:04, you can clearly see the tops of both towers still at full height as the plume of smoke rises.

The only question I have concerns the large black mass of smoke the full height of the South Tower.... The smoke didn't cascade downward when each tower was hit.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Psycontagious

Exactly ! I just dont understand people ,trying to distract the fact, in this thread , that there, are TWO roof lines, when ,that cloud rises, to the height it dose. It is clear as day, im not seeing things, and am not, out of my mind.Try alll you want ,there is TWO roof lines ,in the OPs video from start to finish.
Anyone trying to distract that fact, is doing his or her job in trying to convince the huckleberries they arent seeing what they are seeing .

P.S.

DONT be THEIR HUCKLEBERRY, make them paint their own fence !!!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
WOw, so many new users and posters I have never heard of chiming in on this obvious disinformation.

This video was released by Jayhan and the letstoll911 disinformation movement. The same people who started the missile pods, holograms and tv fakery theories meant to discredit the truth movement.

The video was debunked in 2003 on the disinformationalists website. It is the second tower coming down. The angle makes it look like the 2 towers are still standing.

I have to bring up the fact that all the new posters to the 911 forum are all over this. Can we say 911 pseudo-truther movement?

This thread is meant to discredit the true researchers of 911 and to discredit the truth movement.

In 2003 Jayhan, dylan Avery (loose change) started a disinformation campaign right before the Popular Mechanics article debunking 911. Most of these wild claims were debunked by truthers themselves. Months later Popular mechanics featured all these wild claims as what the truth movement believes.

Do not star and flag this post because its what they want you to do so this disinfo thread can appear on ats' front page.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

I don't typically like to get involved with this type of debate, but you are absolutely correct.

The following link is frames from the 17 second video. The edge you see that appears to be the top of the South Tower, is in fact the opposite side of the North Tower.

Look here, you can clearly see that the line you see is NOT the South Tower, but the other side of the North tower:
911research.wtc7.net...

Omg, I can see it so clearly now. It is disturbing how easily your eyes can trick you....

Also, if you look very very closely, there is but one fire.... the other 'impact' is only smoke....

[edit on 9/20/2009 by Psycontagious]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Psycontagious

i agree, it is just one tower, just looks like two... a lot of people made that mistake. (me as well as you can see.)

I even inverted the colors and it still looked like two towers, but after seeing the images on the site i provided above, its obviously the one tower and the smoke plume came from the tower behind it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

This video is 100% proof you are too quick to call "proof". I believe, as at least two other people have pointed out, that only one tower is standing in the video you present, meaning the other is likely in the process of collapse and that is the source of the ash.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I wonder why this thread isnt labeled [HOAX] because it should be unless ...........

I have seen this debunked here on ATS years ago. Whats next, tv fakery , holograms, missile pods, ufo's?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I had never paid much attention to the 911 theories in the past, but some of the things I've seen on here freak me out. I'm not above any good conspiracy theory, and I'm learning to distrust the government more and more in recent years, but I'm almost afraid to keep looking into the 911 theories. It was enough for me to have seen the " A funny thing happened on the way to the moon " show that came on TV late one night. The thought of just how deep the government lies actually may go make me want to go hide in a bunker somewhere and live off the land.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, I hope someone has already said this... but this proves 100% nothing. If you watch the South Tower collapse from another view (ie: This one video.google.com...# ) at around 1:50 you can see that the south tower has fallen and the smoke and debris is the pushed out of the streets like a syringe. The obvious points are: In the OP's video, we know that the South Tower is already fallen/falling because of the location of the smoke from it. There was no smoke lower than the location where the plane entered the building, until it began collapsing. Also, we can see that this is the same "explosion" because of the enormous hole on the side of the North Tower.

I didn't read all the posts, and I really hope they were not all reinforcing this 'proof'. I know ATS'ers are smarter than that... S&F'ing stuff like this is pointless. We already know it was a CD, building 7 is undeniable proof, we've had the proof since the beginning, not finally. And nothing happened...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's a secondary explosion probably caused by internal gas pipes.

Keep investigating, we'll get there eventually.....

Crichton.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Now I'm a truther, but the picture with the red rectangle of the debris, is a close up of the North tower, looking at one of it's corners straight on. The South tower is gone.

It appears to be two buildings side by side because of the lighting, the left side of the roof line of the North tower design is in sunlight, while the right is in shadow. Makeing it appear that the corner your viewing head on of the North Tower is actually the seperation line of two buildings, because the roof-lines do not seem to line up line up. But that again it's only an illusion due to the lighting.

Whats in the red triangle is part of the South tower is collapsing or already collapsed and is kicking up the smoke and the debris.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join