It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof finally of independent explosions at WTC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is a good illusion that both towers are still standing. I fell for this a few years back. I think the easiest and best way to break the illusion is to concentrate on the antenna on the roof. If both towers were standing in this video then the antenna would be straddling both buildings, which we know it was not. If you concentrate on the antenna then it becomes clear it's only the North Tower in the picture.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hmm, I thought that video was debunked long ago as being from the collapse of the South tower, and not a separate explosion? I could be wrong, but I think so. If I recall right, it was because of the angle. It's kind of hard to see that the South tower was in the middle of collapsing when this shot was taken, so therefore this was part of the dust cloud from the South collapse.

Not sure.

Your 100% right , at the start of the clip it looks like both buildings are still standing , but there not its the dust is from the first collapse. this is why you only see one tower at the end off the clip.

keep looking guys the truth is out there.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ooops me bad, my apologies, disinfo was not my intent I stumbled across that video downloaded it and run it through VD, then googled for relative photos to back it up and found them, I must admit in all my excitement I forgot the golden rule /blush.

Again, my apologies.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Can you break it down for us, to see measurements, of the with of the tower ,then scale it as it pans out,? and maybe even outline the tower through the who video so we can see the outline as it pans out .and do a break down of the smoke cloud,? it seems to stop moving at the end .

it looks like one video, at the same angle from the same spot,recorded the whole event ,then they over layed, the part of the video when both towers where there ,then as they paned out ,they over layed the part when the first tower fell. and the pan out was to distract from the over lay.

im just saying thats what it looks like to me .

[edit on 20-9-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
I think this may be WTC6 not 100% sure, look at the word breaking and see a blatant explosion, I cut from a CCN clip and slowed it down, here we go guys.

If in your title you are 100% sure, why does the body of your text contain "not 100% sure"?

Please edit.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gunpowder Plot

that happpened to me!
i had the urge (i was 100% sure), and i went and sat and waited, but NOTHING HAPPENED!!!
there i was, 100% sure, only to learn that i was wrong.
happily i was not only able to admit that i was wrong, despite being 100% sure previously, but, i found out that an hour later, i was RIGHT!!
sweet reLIEf.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

that happpened to me!
i had the urge (i was 100% sure), and i went and sat and waited, but NOTHING HAPPENED!!!
there i was, 100% sure, only to learn that i was wrong.
happily i was not only able to admit that i was wrong, despite being 100% sure previously, but, i found out that an hour later, i was RIGHT!!
sweet reLIEf.

So, You wasted an hour to sit and type something that's so ridiculous it might make somebody laugh.

Not me.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It's the smoking gun we need! They'll never be able to deny this! It's ONE HUNDRED PER CENT PROOF! Watch as we bring down the NWO!

Oh. Oops.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is the first time in History a steel building has collapsed due to fire , you guys remember the Bejin Building on fire ? That was farrr worse then the WTC and it still did not collapse .

I don't know if some of you guys just don't want to believe it was an inside job just so you can sleep better at night .. or what , But clearly without a doubt It was an inside job .

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

yeah.
that took me an hour to type. at least an hour.
the point is, you can be 100% sure of something, and then think of something else, or have it pointed out to you, that makes you less than 100% sure.
are you laughing now?

wow. there goes another hour of my life typing tiny messages.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You know what gives me faith? The fact that many here have no problem admitting they were wrong. That is a very important thing. It means we are after "TRUTH"

There are many things that we will have to adjust here and there, it helps us all Sharpen Our Teeth.

I get things wrong, and move on.

Credit to to the OP and all those who believed in this and have adjusted. There are many things like this that have happened to me as well and I get stronger from the experiences.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
You know what gives me faith? The fact that many here have no problem admitting they were wrong. That is a very important thing. It means we are after "TRUTH"

There are many things that we will have to adjust here and there, it helps us all Sharpen Our Teeth.

Credit to to the OP and all those who believed in this and have adjusted. There are many things like this that have happened to me as well and I get stronger from the experiences.

But that's part of the problem, isn't it? You're all 100 per cent certain, as sure as sure can be, as soon as you hear something you like the sound of.

Then it gets blown out of the water in under an hour, and suddenly it's back to the drawing board. If you - plural - exercised a little more scepticism from the get-go then maybe you wouldn't find yourselves defending such outlandish nonsense.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

But that's part of the problem, isn't it? You're all 100 per cent certain, as sure as sure can be, as soon as you hear something you like the sound of.

Then it gets blown out of the water in under an hour, and suddenly it's back to the drawing board. If you - plural - exercised a little more scepticism from the get-go then maybe you wouldn't find yourselves defending such outlandish nonsense.

I think many people are like that. Its called human nature really and we all learn from our mistakes. NO one is perfect. The important thing is to adjust.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From what I've seen of other clips of this, the plume is the South Tower collapsing. However, there are reports of multiple explosions in sequence in the lobby of WTC6 around this time. The building was ultimately destroyed by the collapse of the North Tower.....and read this bit slowly and carefully.......where debris apparently bored a huge crater right through the center of the building!

How did the debris bore a hole, and why were the outer walls mostly still standing? What's with the explosions.

Whilst the cloud of smoke question seems (at least to me) answered, there are still way too many questions left unanswered.

I'm not buying the OS, but I'm not in on this cloud being WTC6 going up.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think many people are like that. Its called human nature really and we all learn from our mistakes. NO one is perfect. The important thing is to adjust.

Well, what you're saying is that a lot of people are pretty gullible. I certainly wouldn't argue with that.

But take the guy above. A few hours ago he was absolutely certain, seemingly to the extent that he would have bet his life on it, that you could see two towers standing in the OP's video. He's telling everyone to get their freakin eyes tested, etc.

When it's shown that this is just an illusion, he just does a quick about face and carries on. You suggest that the important thing is to learn from such experiences, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this guy will charge headlong into the next piece of "truth"-supporting evidence with exactly the same gusto. And he's hardly alone.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Well, what you're saying is that a lot of people are pretty gullible. I certainly wouldn't argue with that.

But take the guy above. A few hours ago he was absolutely certain, seemingly to the extent that he would have bet his life on it, that you could see two towers standing in the OP's video. He's telling everyone to get their freakin eyes tested, etc.

When it's shown that this is just an illusion, he just does a quick about face and carries on. You suggest that the important thing is to learn from such experiences, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this guy will charge headlong into the next piece of "truth"-supporting evidence with exactly the same gusto. And he's hardly alone.

I understand what your saying, but what else would you have him do? I think the problem is that people are spending a lot of time researching that they get overly excited when something comes up.

I don't think there is an easy answer and we just have to go with the lesser of two evils.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I understand what your saying, but what else would you have him do?

Well, I'd suggest that he take your advice and learn from the experience. Lessons to take might include

- not immediately jumping to an outlandish conclusion based on a single anomaly

- double checking evidence is a good idea

- sometimes the camera lies

- hectoring people who have paid the matter in hand more consideration than you makes you look bad

- if you can be badly wrong once you can probably be so again, so it might be worth examining your preconceptions before leaping in with such fervour

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I had a reshuffle re:- WTC6 and WTC5 etc, and started a new thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again my apologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join