It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof finally of independent explosions at WTC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think this may be WTC6 not 100% sure, look at the word breaking and see a blatant explosion, I cut from a CCN clip and slowed it down, here we go guys........

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Excellent find.

Recall seeing that before. Don't remember where.

Does anybody know if there has ever been an explanation for that explosion and dust cloud?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That clip is very convincing of explosives. I guess we cannot rule out a gas pipe or ignition of some kind, but it is definitely a separate explosion of some kind.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm not seeing the 100% proof. I see what could be characterized as a secondary explosion, occurring after the primary impact.

Am I missing something? Not trying to be a [male reproductive member], just asking.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Agreed. That is a seperate explosion. What caused this? I never saw that before or at least I never noticed it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I'm not seeing the 100% proof. I see what could be characterized as a secondary explosion, occurring after the primary impact.

Am I missing something? Not trying to be a [male reproductive member], just asking.

The explosion was in WTC6 how can that be related to the towers?.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here is WTC6 pre collapse of the Twins....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/916109d6e199.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It always amazes me when you see pictures of WTCs 4, 5 & 6 and how badly damaged they were because they were so much closer to the twin towers, but they never collapsed on that day as neatly at WTC 7!

How is that possible? It just defies all reason and logic!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmm, I thought that video was debunked long ago as being from the collapse of the South tower, and not a separate explosion? I could be wrong, but I think so. If I recall right, it was because of the angle. It's kind of hard to see that the South tower was in the middle of collapsing when this shot was taken, so therefore this was part of the dust cloud from the South collapse.

Not sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A massive explosion, witnessed by millions of television viewers on CNN, evidently devastated World Trade Center 6, the eight-story U.S. Customs building, although no national newspaper, other than American Free Press, has written a word about it.

Before the smoke had cleared from around the stricken South Tower, a mysterious explosion shot 550 feet into the air above the U.S. Customs House at WTC 6.

The unexplained blast occurred between the burning North Tower and the 47-story Salomon Brothers Building, known as WTC 7, immediately after United Airlines Flight 175 smashed into the South Tower, at about 9:03 a.m.

The explosion at WTC 6 was shown afterward on CNN. But because it was not broadcast as it happened there has been some confusion about when it actually occurred.

The large amount of smoke seen cascading around the South Tower in the video led some observers to mistake the blast for a dust cloud from the subsequent collapse of the tower.

TIMING CONFIRMED

American Free Press contacted CNN to determine exactly when the footage was filmed.

CNN’s Public Affairs Department confirmed that the explosion shown in the footage occurred immediately after the second plane had crashed into the South Tower. When asked if the footage was taken at 9:04 a.m., the CNN archivist said “that’s correct.”

www.thepowerhour.com...

A little info I came across

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I can see both towers standing in that video. I'd love to hear what the PTB say about it, but how that will happen I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
100% proof......I feel like I suck but I am the lay person that your trying to convince that this went down the way you think it did. All I see is an explosion or dust cloud near a huge disaster area with falling debri, huge fires, weird things snapping right and left, and probably huge things being kicked up.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No that is the collapse of the South Tower. I remember this from "IN Plain Sight" and it was debunked properly. If you see another angle you will clearly see that this is the debris and smoke rising from the South Tower.

What looks like the South and North Tower still standing is actually Just the North Tower, its a bit of an illusion but look at it very carefull.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

No sorry, been through this before. That's the dust cloud rising from the destruction of the south tower.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OMG.

cognitive dissonance hits an all time high.
it is clear as day that both towers are still standing, and it has been confirmed that the video was shot a minute or two after the second plane hit.
it is also clear that wtc6 was devastated before either tower collapsed.

all this evidence is presented in living colour, and yet people still refer to , "it's been debunked as the collapse of the south tower"...."and, yeah there's some smoke, but stuff was falling"...

you can SEE BOTH TOWERS STILL STANDING. there is NOTHING falling of sufficient volume to create that MASSIVE, FAST RISING cloud.
look at pictures of what wtc6 looked like after the "collapses" of towers one and two.
first of all, all four corners of the building are still standing even after it has been showered with tons of steel from the two DEMOLITIONS of towers one and two.
seconds of all, there is a GIANT CIRCULAR BLACK CRATER in the middle of the building.

damn.

excellent post, seventh. i'd almost forgotten about the significance of wtc6, as it has been overshadowed by the significance of wtc7.

OMG. saints preserve us, the dumbing down process has reached new heights of lowness.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I`m looking more into the dust cloud analysis, which does not explain the above picture of a damaged WTC6 pre collapses, nor this crater...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e3a7c12cdc6.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers though guys

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
no billybob. It has been debunked, with other camera angles its a plume of smoke caused by the south tower collapsing. There's wideshots of this all over the net.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by VintageEnvy]

[edit on 19-9-2009 by VintageEnvy]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Looks like it is mid collapse, but the dust cloud does not start spreading until the collapse has finished, here we can see both that WTC2 is around half way through collapsing yet the explosion from WTC6 has happened...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11deaa9f8674.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Seems someone else noticed this explosion prior to collapse also...Hmmm...

Disturbing Questions Surrounding the Collapse of World Trade Center 6 and 7
June, 2003
www.physics911.ca

~
But I digress. The landsat photo of the wreckage of the WTC on the web (included later in Dunne and McMahon's treatise) is still there for all to see, and it's a photo that must be seen to be believed. Forget about missile-like objects streaking through the sky as though flung by Apollo. Never mind picture stills of a huge explosion and promising, but deleted, video links. If that's still not enough to pique your interest then let me ask you this. What's that huge crater in the top of WTC 6 doing there?

Now I could maybe hear you argue that this neat round crater is a result of the rubble raining down from above, but this explanation opens up a whole new can of worms, chiefly that the footprint of the damage would seem to indicate that the vast majority of the debris impacted WTC 6 and fell short of building "7." But CNN stills of a massive explosion over WTC 6 before the towers fell? With the truly compelling video version conveniently deleted? And another non-deleted video of a missile-like object streaking from the heavens towards that exact spot? Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to keep that incredulous look off my face for long.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by Hx3_1963]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join