It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
This is not an entertaining Discussion, but a thread which encourages a preliminary INVESTIGATION of the Murder and Replacement of James Paul McCarthy, upon which clues and evidence may be uncovered and assembled which may lead to official criminal charges as well as judicial proceedings.

It would take a lawyer 2 seconds to tell you your 'evidence' is bogus. It wouldn't even make it to court. Every single piece of your 'evidence' can, and has, been proven to be not what you claim. It has been proven the photo's you use are manipulated or misrepresented.

Until you can show actual evidence for your claims then you are the troll. Investigation takes an open mind, the ability to see fantasy from reality.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There is a book called "Yesterday: the Beatles Once Upon a Time" by Astrid Kirchherr that has photos of the Beatles through 1964. Almost all the pics have been distorted. Almost all have been compressed from the sides to make the people look narrower.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
There is a book called "Yesterday: the Beatles Once Upon a Time" by Astrid Kirchherr that has photos of the Beatles through 1964. Almost all the pics have been distorted. Almost all have been compressed from the sides to make the people look narrower.

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for the breath of fresh air amidst the fetid aggressive postings.

It is quite surprising that Astrid Kirchherr would let her pictures be mocked about with, given that she is a photographer - and from the generation that wouldn't even use cropping because pictures had to be properly framed with the lens before they got "put in the box".

Also, from the pictures available of her online, portraits of her that is to say, she does not look as if she was replaced like they occasionally do. Maybe this is why it is still her and not a careless double, because she is able to keep her trap shut?

I haven't examined the book but distortion is about the worst thing that a photographer could have done to their work. Could it be 'sabotage' at the printer's facilities only discovered too late after a consequent run was produced? Whatever was the method, eliciting her complicity under pressure and duress, tampering with the publishing process, or exercising more severe forms of control over the author, the result is the same:

We are once again deprived of a source of reference photographs for identification purposes.

She also probably knows WHO she's dealing with, having lost her boyfriend, who suffered a premature death and became a lesser known but also mysteriously DEAD BEATLES:

STUART SUTCLIFFE - click for more info

What I find especially sordid is that this is the ONE CASE of Celebrity SUBSTITUTION for which there is a constant barrage of self-proclaimed and malevolent debunkers working steadily at preventing INVESTIGATION.

We will investigate and they won't be able to discourage or eliminate everyone who is digging for facts and unearthing clues that will lead to the GUILTY. This is no longer the Kennedy Era, and you can't bury your dead bodies deep enough !

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here's another weird thing that recently happened:

FBI seizes John Lennon’s fingerprints in N.Y.: Card signed by Beatle in 1976 on auction at Manhattan memorabilia shop

"Peter Siegel, co-founder of GOTTA HAVE IT!, the shop selling the fingerprint card, said he was bewildered by the FBI action and interest during the week also by Homeland Security."

It seems to me that they don't want those fingerprints being compared to earlier sets of fingerprints...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

The inter-dimensional aspect was the feeling that every atom and molecule of physical body was duplicated into another realm of physical space in such a way that one can be lying in bed sleeping while also being on board an intergalactic ship being examined. I don't know if they were the classic greys, but whatever they are, they are quite advanced. One can awaken knowing that it wasn't a dream.

You know the "copy and paste" function on your computer's document software? Well, that's what it seemed like happened. When there was no longer a need to be onboard the craft, the pasted version of the body (and brain) was not deleted in an instant, but rejoined the 'original' so that in an instant the duplicate ceased to exist. However, memory of events was transfered into and retained in the 'original' brain. This is how abduction victims can awaken in bed and the spouse says "what nonsense, you just had a vivid dream because I know you were here in bed with me the whole night through" and this response is what they want because it confuses the victim. One can insist that it wasn't a dream, but cannot explain how it happened. How can one be in two places at the same time? It's something to do with quantum physics that the aliens have mastered.

edit on 8-10-2010 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
An excerpt from THE PRIVATE JOHN LENNON: The Untold Story From His Sister by Julia Baird, 2008, Ulysses Press, paperback edition, pages 218 - 219...

"In those days Jackie" (John's other half-sister) "and I and the rest of the family knew nothing of John's extramarital flings, of groupies and drugs. We were the most naive people on the planet. Rock and roll stardom was an alien place and its secrets unknown until John fell in love with Yoko, when he had to declare himself-and-Yoko to the world. We were as astonished as everyone else. Yoko was a complete surprise, and a strange one at that."

In some of the passages of these insider books, one gets the eerie feeling that the authors cannot say more, but do place a few not so subtle hints in them. If one feared for one's life or was given non-disclosure hush money, then to get past the intelligence agencies' oversight, one would have to be so discreet as to almost speak in code or in hints.

On to more research. There are hidden gems yet to be found and documented. I imagine that someotherguy and GS are keeping files. That's why I am giving the book and page information for these interesting quotes I'm coming across.

Imagine that you can't get away with saying 'He wasn't the John I grew up with and this Yoko person was a total shock' so you soften it and become more subtle to get past the censors. Anyone agree with me that that's what some of these quotes look like?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yeah, from looking at the photo in the news story, you can plainly see that they are fingerprints, but you cannot see any detail in the prints...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Too smudgy on purpose so we can't compare them with any other prints? FBI was pretty quick about confiscating them, so I doubt that they are smudged pre-photoshop. LOL

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Some interesting comments about our boy, Faul.

Linda and Paul McCartney not as happy as they seemed?
www.gossiprocks.com...

... Although he found Paul (sic) charming and charismatic, Mr Cox claimed the star had 'a darker side and could be very controlling...

"Also on that walk, he kept talking about John Lennon in the present tense. It was John says this and John thinks that. Very weird. And he spoke about that reference to The Beatles being more famous than Jesus. He said, 'Do you realise how much power we could have had if we'd gone to the dark side?' ...

Mr Cox admitted: "I didn't warm to Paul. There was an awful coldness about him. His eyes were deader than any I had ever seen...

For all his wealth and celebrity, Mr Cox asserts that Paul was 'frustrated'. Even Linda, he says, referred to him as 'such a frustrated man', though enigmatically she didn't say why...

"I said, 'I have been waiting for hours Paul,' and he replied that he was Paul McCartney and not to forget it.

"I said, 'I know you are, Paul. There's only ever one Paul McCartney, isn't there?' ...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

How can one be in two places at the same time? It's something to do with quantum physics that the aliens have mastered.

edit on 8-10-2010 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

Well, if you're going to be traveling inter-dimensionally, you're not going to be taking your 3D physical body w/ you. So, yeah, if you're traveling w/ your consciousness, then you're body could be in bed while your consciousness is somewhere else. Seems reasonable to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Lennon assassination looks like a CIA hit job. Some of us have speculated similar forces were behind Paul's death.

On John Lennon's 70th Birthday, troubling questions remain

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope

It would take a lawyer 2 seconds to tell you your 'evidence' is bogus. It wouldn't even make it to court. Every single piece of your 'evidence' can, and has, been proven to be not what you claim. It has been proven the photo's you use are manipulated or misrepresented.

Until you can show actual evidence for your claims then you are the troll. Investigation takes an open mind, the ability to see fantasy from reality.

How right you are!

It has been shown many times that the photos the PID people use have been manipulated to make the post '66 Paul look different.

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

We have begged these people to take legal action for years. We would love to see it.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Here's another weird thing that recently happened:

FBI seizes John Lennon’s fingerprints in N.Y.: Card signed by Beatle in 1976 on auction at Manhattan memorabilia shop

"Peter Siegel, co-founder of GOTTA HAVE IT!, the shop selling the fingerprint card, said he was bewildered by the FBI action and interest during the week also by Homeland Security."

It seems to me that they don't want those fingerprints being compared to earlier sets of fingerprints...

Hello Someotherguy,

This thread is mostly focused on who killed and replaced James Paul McCartney and why it was done. However, a significant number of inconsistencies in events show that other Beatles have quite likely also been killed and replaced by the same Assassins. Unfortunately, the case of John Lennon can no longer be overlooked.

There is no - absolutely NO - possible other justification, for the FBI to have seized John Lennon's fingerprints than to conceal his replacement by an IMPOSTOR.

For even if he had been replaced by a Clone, the fingerprints would have been different given that these ridges under the skin formed after 8 weeks gestation during hand development are not solely designed genetically but also formed by fetal movements. making them different even for identical twins. We can be sure, that if the are ever restituted by the FBI they shall probably not be those seized, as their destruction and/or substitution is the only explanation for their confiscation.

There is something so big, so pervasive, so threatening about The Beatles' ASSASSINATION & REPLACEMENT that those in power will stop at nothing to prevent the entire ball of yarn from unravelling. For the official history of The Beatles it is exactly that - A YARN, a tall tale that has been fabricated and fed to the public for decades.

Yet they will not be able shut down the thousands of shocked Beatles fans the world over, compelled to never leave a stone unturned to discover and unveil, for all to see, who killed The Beatles, and to explain when and how their replacements were used to deceive us more deeply yet.

John Lennon. Date of death unknown. RIP.

GS

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
The inter-dimensional aspect was the feeling that every atom and molecule of physical body was duplicated into another realm of physical space in such a way that one can be lying in bed sleeping while also being on board an intergalactic ship being examined. I don't know if they were the classic greys, but whatever they are, they are quite advanced. One can awaken knowing that it wasn't a dream.

You know the "copy and paste" function on your computer's document software? Well, that's what it seemed like happened. When there was no longer a need to be onboard the craft, the pasted version of the body (and brain) was not deleted in an instant, but rejoined the 'original' so that in an instant the duplicate ceased to exist. However, memory of events was transfered into and retained in the 'original' brain. This is how abduction victims can awaken in bed and the spouse says "what nonsense, you just had a vivid dream because I know you were here in bed with me the whole night through" and this response is what they want because it confuses the victim. One can insist that it wasn't a dream, but cannot explain how it happened. How can one be in two places at the same time? It's something to do with quantum physics that the aliens have mastered.

Hi Switching Yard,

This is an aspect of human experience which has been denied by mainstream science, yet there have been numerous documented secret government programs which have been disclosed pointing quite to the contrary to the seriousness in which governments worldwide have held this phenomenon. Even today some will say it is impossible, just as a majority of nuclear physicists tell us that we do not live in a simple Universe, but in highly multidimensional universe called a "Multiverse" containing between 11 and over 30 dimensions, which is far more than the usual meager 3 or 4 we are accustomed to perceiving. Some of these physicists even attribute much of the UFO phenomenon not to trans-galactic space travel but rather to dimensional entities using technology to switch to and from our physical realm.

In this your experience is perfect conformity and actually quite common among the many scientifically researched abduction cases documented by Harvard University researcher John E. Mack over 20 years ago. Let us hope his motoring death in London had nothing to do with his conclusions. Such a widely experienced phenomenon is curiously especially targeted more specifically at the upper more educated classes of the population. And it might also be related at least in part to our own Military and Espionage agencies.

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials

In what has been regarded by many as a betrayal of humanity by the United States Government, which allegedly under the Eisenhower Presidency entered treaties with the very same Aliens perpetrating the abductions under the Eisenhower Presidency, this process may have been facilitated and most certainly was adamantly hidden from the public and covered up by the CIA and related agencies. A policy of ridiculing anyone was used to ensure that "Nobody in their right mind" would dare reveal contact with Aliens without exposing themselves to public discredit. Yet, upon leaving office and abandoning his nation to the hands of treasonous interests, Eisenhower warned Americans against the risks of the Military Industrial Complex taking over the nation, maybe because he knew it had become the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex which he could not name publicly as only a handful were so informed.

Eisenhower's Warning

We also know of the serious and grave implication of the Intelligence Agencies - involved AT MINIMUM in the cover up and probably also in the Assassination and Replacement of a number of The Beatles - also involved in many Black Ops projects run by the above mentioned Military Interest Groups in association with Extraterrestrials, using exchanged and reverse engineered technologies to acquire dominance.

However, at present, I choose to NOT make any correlations between this Extraterrestrial Covert Presence and the Death and Replacement of James Paul McCartney or other members of The Beatles, given that I am as of yet unaware of any hypotheses associating these events and have not learned of any evidence pointing to an "unworldly" implication in their death and replacement.

There has been, however, a certain consideration brought forth in the Clone Conspiracy threads in the Skunk Works section of ATS that some individuals - or their REPLACEMENTS - might be used as AVATARS here on Earth by an Alien or Dimensional inhuman intelligence. This might also explain why FAUL seems to be not so entirely human, but rather POSSESSED and haunted by "demons" as some report him to be a very cold and devious individual, one who has nothing to do with the characteristic kindness of the man he is impersonating, the genuine sincerity and candor which brought the world to connect with James Paul McCartney.

So for now I will stick to examining the more routine and mundane explanations for why our favorite musicians have been ASSASSINATED & REPLACED in order to find the appropriate Human Culprits and ascribe guilt where it is due. Should they, once apprehended, attempt to lessen their responsibility by explaining who really was at the initiative, let it go Higher up the ladder of power and authority.

HOW HIGH DOES IT GO?

High enough that we do not know — although some apparently do:

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes." — Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice

"...the world is governed by very different personages to what is imagined by those who are not themselves behind the scenes." — Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister, 'Coningsby, the New Generation' pub. 1844

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." — President Woodrow Wilson, 'The New Freedom' pub. 1913

"Great nations are simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery." — Buckminster Fuller, 'Critical Path' pub. 1983

"There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge." — H. M. Queen Elizabeth II in conversation with royal butler Paul Burrell, Daily Mirror

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people." — President Theodore Roosevelt

GS

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There is no - absolutely NO - possible other justification, for the FBI to have seized John Lennon's fingerprints than to conceal his replacement by an IMPOSTOR.

Are you for real?!

Er, how about this "justification":

The FBI have reason to believe that the fingerprint document might have been taken from government files. If they were, they shouldn't have been available to be auctioned off.

Nah - such a possibility is too sane, rational and reasonable for someone like you who sees conspiracies in the mundane and delights in spinning the most wild and ridiculous fantasies out of absolutely nothing.

Yet they will not be able shut down the thousands of shocked Beatles fans the world over, compelled to never leave a stone unturned to discover and unveil, for all to see, who killed The Beatles....

Er, where exactly are these "thousands of shocked Beatles fans the world over..."?

Hmmmmmm?

They only exist inside your head.

John Lennon. Date of death unknown. RIP.

Maybe to you. Most of the world knows it is 8th December, 1980.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope

This is not an entertaining Discussion, but a thread which encourages a preliminary INVESTIGATION of the Murder and Replacement of James Paul McCarthy, upon which clues and evidence may be uncovered and assembled which may lead to official criminal charges as well as judicial proceedings.

I'm still waiting for them to present any credible evidence for their hilarious claims. All this thread seems to be is a competition amongst 3 people with waaaaaaay too much spare time on their hands as to who can concoct the most bizarre and unbelievable claim relating to the myth that Paul McCartney was replaced.

I've got getsmart way ahead of the other two. Switching yard second and someotherguy last.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi again Switching Yard,

We understand fully that we are here in a CONSPIRACY FORUM and as such that people make explanatory propositions and consider various hypotheses according to which these can be verified and confirmed.

Thankfully we do not have closed minds, otherwise we would only need to open our morning newspaper and be reassured that everything goes on like 'business as usual'. Move along, nothing to be seen here.

As I said earlier, regarding the murder and replacement of James Paul McCartney we cannot as of yet establish any link with an Alien presence on Earth, even if there is considerable evidence of the latter. Yet one can consider that there may well be at least a "Dimensional" influence on the psyche of one FAUL McCartney who seems if not possessed, at least entirely sold out to the Devil. A satanist, possibly, or maybe one of "them" himself?

We can therefore assert that there is a high probability that FAUL is perfectly possessed, a HOST body for an entity with so little humanity that he is unable to feign minimal human sincerity in even a remotely believable way. Yes, I shall make that claim for he is maybe not fully 100% of the time under 'remote' control, but he is enough of the time that any entity inhabiting him should become the target of our scorn.

Still, regarding an Alien intervention in the technical aspects of his death it isn't as likely, although we might be surprised the day we learn the truth. For truth is often stranger than fiction, even when fiction is very very strange.

When the FICTION is a very uncharacteristic impostor passed off as the real Paul...

What REALITY can be stranger than that? His having been killed by Aliens?

GS

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
NOTE TO THE CONCERNED PARTIES

Flashing Avatars are extremely irritating visually and are therefore BANNED at ATS. Please refer to this forum's rules. Thanks for rapidly removing the aggressive flashing of your avatars making your presence a burden on others.

GS

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Some interesting comments about our boy, Faul.

Linda and Paul McCartney not as happy as they seemed?
www.gossiprocks.com...

... Although he found Paul (sic) charming and charismatic, Mr Cox claimed the star had 'a darker side and could be very controlling...

"Also on that walk, he kept talking about John Lennon in the present tense. It was John says this and John thinks that. Very weird. And he spoke about that reference to The Beatles being more famous than Jesus. He said, 'Do you realise how much power we could have had if we'd gone to the dark side?' ...

Mr Cox admitted: "I didn't warm to Paul. There was an awful coldness about him. His eyes were deader than any I had ever seen...

For all his wealth and celebrity, Mr Cox asserts that Paul was 'frustrated'. Even Linda, he says, referred to him as 'such a frustrated man', though enigmatically she didn't say why...

"I said, 'I have been waiting for hours Paul,' and he replied that he was Paul McCartney and not to forget it.

"I said, 'I know you are, Paul. There's only ever one Paul McCartney, isn't there?' ...

Hi Someotherguy,

From direct personal contact with FAUL one can note something which was NEVER said of Paul. Never did a journalist call him 'frustrated' even when he mentioned wanting to retire, some two years before being killed and replaced. Mr. Cox noted that he had a darker side, was awfully cold. That is a characteristic of cold blooded animals such as reptiles. Dead Eyes are also a key characteristic of hosts possessed by Reptilian entities.

FAUL is possibly an AVATAR 'possessed' by alien entity

GS

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What lurks behind Faul's Paul mask?

Eek!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just a gentle reminder here folks...

The topic is Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney.

Not each other. We've had this conversation before... This is a sensitive topic, not sure why, but anyway... Decorum and civility are a must. Post to the topic. Not Each Other.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join