It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
PID show coming up on Nov. 12 on Axxiom radio

axiomamuse.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There is news today of Randy Quaid and his wife in fear for their lives seeking asylum in Canada. They say that some of their friends, including David Carradine and Heath Ledger were murdered. Here's the story...

apnews.myway.com...

In light of what we've been discussing about the murder and replacement of Paul McCartney and the possible replacements of all The Beatles, well I, for one, take Randy Quaid's concerns seriously.

There's a thread about it on ATS and people posting are naturally calling Quaid a nut case. The media also have a field day smearing them as crazies. By the way, I think that some of the ridicule hurled at the Quaids on ATS could be coming from shills. We know their ilk.

Well, I would like GS and someotherguy to post opinions on this as it smacks of the same ridicule we PID researchers get.

First of all, there is ample evidence that an impostor took over after Paul McCartney disappeared in 1966. We know there have been all kinds of evil doings in Hollywood and the surrounding area. Ledger's death struck me as odd. He's in line for an oscar and accidentally O.D.s? Hmmm, sounds like Brian Epstein's demise to me. Then we have that sordid account of Carradine's so-called self-asphyxiation. Not buying that one either.

So yeah, Quaid calls them "star whackers"... whatever evil cult is behind all of this... and I have to tell you, I am on the side of the Quaids. I think Randy Quaid and his wife probably have a lot more details and reasons to believe "stars" are being knocked off. I happen to agree with them and I hope they get asylum and some kind of protection. To my mind, they are certainly not nut cases.

What say ye?

Edit to add: It never made any sense to me that (the official story) Epstein was sad and lonely, despondent over the loss of control of the group and sad about no more touring so he happened to O.D. on drugs. I doubt that. The guy was on top of the world. At the time of his death, Epstein was the most successful musicians' agent in the world. He had a big fortune, but he also had a vast fortune yet to make. The real Beatles had never forsaken him, never snubbed him or shunted him aside at all. This business of "oh, he didn't have a role anymore" is just not true. Of course, he would have known about the murder(s) and had to be gotten out of the way, so I think whomever did in PM and possibly the others, got Brian. Dead men tell no tales.

edit on 24-10-2010 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
CLASH interview with Sir...

www.clashmusic.com...

The portrait photo is spooky, just in time for Halloween!

PSYCHO, anyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
About Randy Quaid, I think it's very likely that he really is in danger. Being a Hollywood star seems to be more dangerous than being a firefighter - see Dave McGowan's Laurel Canyon series for more on that. McGowan talks about how both Mama Cass AND Keith Moon died in Harry Nilsson's London flat? Yeah, nothing suspicious there. The death rate for these people is almost as high as the witnesses to the JFK assassination. There was a recent Alex Jones' interview w/ Webster Tarpley (I think). They were talking about how some of the big stars in Hollywood know what is going on, but they are too afraid to speak out b/c the "Hollywood mafia" (supposedly controlled by Jerry Bruckheimer & Steven Spielberg) will destroy them if they do. Martin Sheen, Charlie Sheen, Rosie O'Donnell had their butts handed to them after speaking out for 9/11 Truth.

So, is there something in particular that Randy Quaid did to peeve off the Controllers? We know that the Beatles were talking out against the Vietnam War, being critical of excessive taxation, revealing Illuminati Satanic ritual abuse of children, taking a spiritual path that threatened to help awaken people, probably refusing to go along w/ the drug agenda, & just refusing to play ball in general. None of those things were probably healthy for their careers or their lives. I'm just not educated enough about Randy Quaid to know why they'd target him.

And about Sir Faul... there was that article where he offered a vegetarian a million smackeroos to eat a hamburger. That's kind of psycho. IMO. As though pretending to be someone else for almost your whole adult life weren't psycho... lol
edit on 25-10-2010 by someotherguy because: b/c

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
That's kind of psycho. IMO. As though pretending to be someone else for almost your whole adult life weren't psycho... lol

LOL! Not as "psycho" as wasting "your whole adult life" on a hoax.

Reasonable minds can see:

Who in their right mind can't see that's the one and only James Paul McCartney?

edit on 25-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is an interesting way to make the post-1966 "John Lennon" the official John Lennon...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Notice the reader comment: "He was never the same after he got with her."

LOL

Kind of clever, you know, just to make sure the general public never questions whether Lennon was killed and replaced... just put an official Royal Heritage Society blue plaque on the post-1966 home of "John Lennon" and Yoko. Here we go again with the blue plaque thing.

I recall reading somewhere on the web that these blue plaques actually indicate the person "honored" played a role that was in line with the agenda of a secret society. I know they appear to the public as harmless honors, but there could be more there than meets the eye.

Seems like another brick in the wall when 'they' do something like this to cement in the minds of the naive that the man who lived there with Yoko was one and the same man who founded The Beatles (when in my estimation, this is not proven and subject to further investigation).

Just the excerpts I found in LENNON REMEMBERS tell me that somethin' ain't right or like, I smell a rat. Take your pick. JMHO

edit on 25-10-2010 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You know, it's interesting, this blue plaque thing. You can look up a list of the people who have had blue plaques affixed for them. It strikes me as quite ironic that if one had photos or art depicting all of the blue plaque people and you then pasted those likenesses together in a group arrangement... doesn't that remind you of an album cover?

GS was on the right track when he suspected that the group of celebrities on the Sgt Pepper cover were somehow connected to a secret society. The official story that the people at the graveside ceremony on the cover were just favorite celebrities of the Beatles, well there could be more to it than that.

Maybe it's a stretch, but it seems weird to me that the English Heritage Society say that the people "honored" had nothing in common other than some form of fame or contribution for England. It's a bit strange that Jimi Hendrix is also one of the honorees although he was certainly not English. Anyway, it's weird that there is this list of all the blue plaque people and you can also make a list of the people appearing on the cover of Sgt Pepper. I'm not saying they're in the same secret society, but I'm saying here we have these lists of famous people supposedly with nothing in common.

Get what I'm saying? It's a bit eerie, like what's up with these lists???

GS had a very well done post connecting the dots of the Pepper cover people. There are something like 700 blue plaque people, which seems like a lot until you think about the fact that 700 isn't a huge number of people in a country of millions and through the years, millions upon millions.

Anyone get what I'm seeing in all of this? A list of special people and another list of special people. Weird.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
This is an interesting way to make the post-1966 "John Lennon" the official John Lennon...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

LOL

Er, okaaaay....

So - you want people to believe that John Lennon was replaced?! And to keep people believing that an imposter played Lennon up to 1980, the evil illuminati had to put a blue plaque on his house?

Cos, otherwise, they might notice it's an imposter?!

The 'imposter' died 30 years ago - yet no one has noticed in all these years. Yet you want sensible people to believe that some secret group of people suddenly decided it was urgent that they put a plaque on his house in order to keep 'fooling' people into believing an imposter was John? Even though the public hadn't noticed anyway in the last 30 years?!

Deary, me!

Kind of clever, you know, just to make sure the general public never questions whether Lennon was killed and replaced... just put an official Royal Heritage Society blue plaque on the post-1966 home of "John Lennon" and Yoko.

Why should they question anything? He was never replaced. They put the blue plaque there for the very simple reason that John lived there. No conspiracy. Nothing.

Your claims are laughable nonsense.

I recall reading somewhere on the web that these blue plaques actually indicate the person "honored" played a role that was in line with the agenda of a secret society.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Seems like another brick in the wall when 'they' do something like this to cement in the minds of the naive that the man who lived there with Yoko was one and the same man who founded The Beatles (when in my estimation, this is not proven and subject to further investigation).

Many people believe the claim that the earth is round is not "proven", either.

Let's take your argument:

Kindly 'prove' to us that you are really the person you claim to be. Because "in my estimation, this is not proven" and can be "subject to further investigation".

So - can you "prove" to us that you aren't an imposter?

If we turn your argument onto yourself, it can be seen how ridiculous it is.

edit on 26-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Switching Yard,

There was something else I meant to mention before in that post about Randy Quaid & the Hollywood mafia. The Beatles spent 3 days in Hollywood after Seattle & before the LA interview. I think Seattle was the last show they played before the impostor(s) stepped in. David Crosby was at that interview in LA on Aug. 28. Dave McGowan linked David Crosby to some serious Elite bloodlines. He also documented a lot of bizarre Hollywood deaths.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
To Parameter:

I knew this would come up:
only1rad.proboards.com...

So you are accusing me of doctoring. Let me explain, so that you understand. I posted this photo here of Paul Mccartney at the "Rare photos of Paul Mccartney" thread @ Maccafunhouse:

Then, as a joke, and to show how ONLY the haircut makes him "Paul" or "Faul", i pasted his face on an older photograph and posted it at the same thread here:

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

This is what i posted:

And this was the caption:

It's amazing what a haircut can do. Wanna guess the year? Or just look at the last pic in my post above! :-)

Then as a reply Dakudo put the two side-by-side, and added "It's the hair stuPID" caption:

This may give the impression as if it is supossed to be a side-by-side comparisons, but it was never intended as such. It was intended to show that if you give "post-PID" Paul a "Pre-PID" haircut, then he looks just as he always did. That was my intention, nothing else.

So if you would be so kind to add my reply to your post at PID MISS HIM? We wanna be fair here at both sides right?

Regards,

D.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1
To Parameter:

I knew this would come up:

So you are accusing me of doctoring. Let me explain, so that you understand. I posted this photo here of Paul Mccartney at the "Rare photos of Paul Mccartney" thread @ Maccafunhouse:

Then, as a joke, and to show how ONLY the haircut makes him "Paul" or "Faul", i pasted his face on an older photograph and posted it at the same thread here:

This is what i posted:

And this was the caption:

It's amazing what a haircut can do. Wanna guess the year? Or just look at the last pic in my post above! :-)

Then as a reply Dakudo put the two side-by-side, and added "It's the hair stuPID" caption:

This may give the impression as if it is supossed to be a side-by-side comparisons, but it was never intended as such. It was intended to show that if you give "post-PID" Paul a "Pre-PID" haircut, then he looks just as he always did. That was my intention, nothing else.

So if you would be so kind to add my reply to your post at PID MISS HIM? We wanna be fair here at both sides right?

Regards,

D.

It's unfortunate that we have to correct the ridiculous and ignorant posts from PIDers, who make untrue allegations of photo faking. As you say Diabolo - it's all in the open as to what those photos represent.

Again, for the PIDer named Parameter who makes ridiculous allegations based on nothing but ignorance:

You owe us an apology.
Not that you will be gracious enough to give one, I bet.

It is OBVIOUSLY the same photo - but with different hair. That is the whole point of the comp! Duh!

And the WHOLE point of the caption: "It's The Hair StuPID!"

Deary me!

And how anyone can look at that comp and NOT recognise that it is Paul McCartney seriously needs help.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Same photo - faked evidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Who were the Blue Meanies? I've always thought they were supposed to represent Nazis.

But there could be other interpretations. Who was Jeremy the "nowhere man"? A scientist?

Lots of time travel, too.

Yellow Submarine, an enigma.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Who were the Blue Meanies?

I think they're the Illuminati.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Same photo - faked evidence.

Allow me to correct your lie:

Same photo - genuine evidence that Paul was never replaced.

FACT: No claim was made that the photos of 'Faul' and Paul were different ones.

FACT: Everything about how that photo comp was produced is clearly and openly shown in the Rare Photos thread on Macca Funhouse - which is viewable by non members:

Maccafunhouse

FACT: The evidence is clearly, irrefutably, presented thus:

Here is a photo of the imaginary 'Faul'. But if you put a pre PID hairstyle on him, he looks just the same as he did Pre PID. There are non of your imagined "differences". Nothing. Zilch.

Which proves:

Your "fake" claim is nothing but your usual hollow nonsense.

FACT: There is nothing "fake" about what we have openly represented via that photo comp:

Same face + same hairstyle = same man - Paul McCartney.

Your false, deceitful accusation only serves to show how desperate you are to hide the truth:

Paul was never replaced.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I just posted that excellent image of Parameter's at ATS.

What, the "excellent image" which incorrectly implied that comp was an attempt to deceive?

About that comp - we know that Paul's nose was slightly upturned.

The shape of the nose can look different according to facial expression and camera angles. The following photos of Paul pre PID do NOT show an upturned nose:

It is therefore not particularly surprising that the person you imagine is 'Faul', doesn't have an upturned nose in the comp.

His nasal spine did not hang down like that.

LOL! Do you even know what you're talking about?

So now you are claiming that a piece of bone which juts out from the skull is 'hanging down' his face?

Er, okaaaay....... Let's take another look shall we?

Really - can your claims get any more nonsensical?
edit on 28-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

There is news today of Randy Quaid and his wife in fear for their lives seeking asylum in Canada. They say that some of their friends, including David Carradine and Heath Ledger were murdered. Here's the story...

apnews.myway.com...

;;;Well, I would like GS and someotherguy to post opinions on this as it smacks of the same ridicule we PID researchers get...

...So yeah, Quaid calls them "star whackers"... whatever evil cult is behind all of this... and I have to tell you, I am on the side of the Quaids. I think Randy Quaid and his wife probably have a lot more details and reasons to believe "stars" are being knocked off. I happen to agree with them and I hope they get asylum and some kind of protection. To my mind, they are certainly not nut cases....

Hi Switching Yard,

That is some very upsetting news coverage of a couple forced to emigrate and seek refugee status in another country due to danger to their lives. However, they would probably do better elsewhere than in Canada as that country is infested with MI6 agents working for the same Masters as those in Hollywood who use the entertainment industries for propaganda and population control purposes.

Anyone who has investigated the history of the Rock 'n Roll scene and Hollywood movie crowd - YES, some of us have been around these groups and have known people in both of these social sets and can learn from their personal testimonials and not just from 'processed cheese' flavorless factoid trash news blurbs - will discover that there are so many inconsistencies between verifiable known facts and the official stories behind suspicious deaths that the cover stories not only can't be believed but that industry insiders pretty much all know it's a bunch of hooey.

So it's a crying shame that you tell us about how such allegations are being 'debunked' in that other ATS thread by what appear to be Shills, given that we know how they operate, either by remote control in agency intervention teams targeting 'politically incorrect' threads in discussion forums or as hit teams to single out, discredit, pollute and generally discourage specific researchers considered to be a threat to a programmed concealment of the truth.

Then you also get the garden variety of so perfectly brainwashed drones who somehow just happen to elect to haunt threads that they think shouldn't exist and who like so many maniacally obsessed automats gone out of control bash at posters because their statements are NOT CONFORM to the programmed 'Belief System'. Such individuals are said to not even be aware of their state of mesmerism and should apparently be pitied rather than scorned.

Regardless, it makes for a nuisancesome day on the Internet when progress with innovative and interesting analysis of key issues is hindered by droves of harassing posters who ridicule sincere contributors as being 'wack jobs' because they dare believe something different that what is published in the tabloids. Especially in a Conspiracy forum, which while open to the broader public should at least ensure some form of protection of a fair and honest debate about potential conspiracies which are being investigated.

So I will make another call requesting that members here be so courteous and respectful of other members as well as of the debate to keep grievances from other boards OUTSIDE of this thread, and to refrain from posting in ways which were specifically requested to NOT be debated in this thread, to avoid slowing its discussion on matters of a higher nature. We have made the assumption that Paul was replaced and murdered, and we are ONLY investigating the motives and culprits of his MURDER. This is NOT about whether he was killed or not. The Internet if filled with discussions about that topic, while this is to my knowledge the only dedicated INVESTIGATIVE thread about Paul McCartney's murder and replacement.

"Evi Quaid begged a Canadian immigration adjudicator not to force them to return, saying on Friday that friends, such as actors David Carradine and Heath Ledger, have been "murdered" under mysterious circumstances and she worried something would happen to her husband next.

"We feel our lives are in danger," she said. "Randy has known eight close friends murdered in odd, strange manners ... We feel that we're next."

During a break in the proceedings, the Quaids' lawyer, Brian Tsuji approached the media to read a single-sentence statement from the Quaids. "We are requesting asylum from Hollywood star whackers," he read, declining further comment on the mental state of his clients."

Getting back to the two potential victims of "Stalkers" whom those of us more informed are aghast at having to consider to be either Mind Controlled Manchurian Candidates or even not individual stalkers at all but well organized Hit Teams coached and trained to assassinate and occasionally replace their victims with substitute impostors. One thing is for certain, if we notice that one of these Hollywood Refugees retracts their statement and says they made it all up, that not only they have most likely been REPLACED but that their significant other has also been swapped. It is even more tragic when we witness this unfolding in public before our very eyes. Let us only hope that going to the media with their concerns will bring them a measure of protection by public scrutiny.

GS

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Who were the Blue Meanies?

I think they're the Illuminati.

Hi Someotherguy,

We can probably assume - given the consequent research at ATS and in other conspiracy websites about the Identity of the Illuminati - that the Blue Meanies are those with BLUE BLOOD which means that they have certain genetic characteristics which are in common. These are therefore composed of Individuals from Royal Bloodlines which have been preserved and groomed by generations of selective inbreeding among the nobility, as well as within a similar inbreeding among the nobility's illegitimate offspring who intermarry among their own unofficial Bloodline groups.

What the Royals and the Illuminati have in common is this Blood, called Blue Blood. This is not to be confused with visually identifiable blue colored blood found in arthropods and annelids using as an oxygen carrier hemocyanin which has copper atoms which turn Blue when bound to oxygen atoms but is less efficient at carrying oxygen than hemoglobin its loose particles being so numerous as to increase viscosity, making it harder to pump through the complex networks of evolved vertebrates.

However, the Blue Blood social caste identification might have something to do with blood due to genetic characteristics. We cannot know whether it is related iron's release of oxygen, because in its oxi-state Fe(III) upon binding of oxygen it has an octahedral coordination making it red but in its deoxy state Fe(II) it has a deformed Pyramidal coordination which deflects lower light wavelengths providing the purplish color seen in our veins. We can find it interesting that the Illuminati choose the Pyramid as their symbol - also the characteristic structure of Blue Blood oxygen release - and they are fully obsessed with their Bloodline, since the Illuminati is EXCLUSIVELY composed of Blue Bloods either by direct official Royal descent of from Hillbilly illegitimate offspring interbred over generations to attain similar genetic characteristics to their Royal forefathers.

Until a more plausible suggestion is made, we an assume the Blue Meanies, first seen in the movie Yellow Submarine, are in reference to the characteristic inhumane behavior of the Royal ruling class and their Illuminati half breeds composing a secret society Elite with an inhuman agenda of enslaving and oppressing the rest of humanity as so much inferior cattle to be herded and culled.

GS

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You know, it's interesting, this blue plaque thing. You can look up a list of the people who have had blue plaques affixed for them. It strikes me as quite ironic that if one had photos or art depicting all of the blue plaque people and you then pasted those likenesses together in a group arrangement... doesn't that remind you of an album cover?

GS was on the right track when he suspected that the group of celebrities on the Sgt Pepper cover were somehow connected to a secret society. The official story that the people at the graveside ceremony on the cover were just favorite celebrities of the Beatles, well there could be more to it than that.

Hi Switching Yard,

I think that the Blue Plaques represent a referencing of those used by the Illuminati, or by the Blue Meanies if you prefer, to further their agenda. This doesn't mean that the actual individual used was complicit, but that his identity served the agenda either directly as in the case of Illuminati agents infiltrating the entertainment industries, or indirectly by substitution of their agents as impostor replacements like in the case of FAUL. You can bet that when FAUL dies he will get a plaque, usurping one last time the name of James Paul McCartney, and signalling to their accomplices that they are EVERYWHERE.

Maybe it's a stretch, but it seems weird to me that the English Heritage Society say that the people "honored" had nothing in common other than some form of fame or contribution for England. It's a bit strange that Jimi Hendrix is also one of the honorees although he was certainly not English. Anyway, it's weird that there is this list of all the blue plaque people and you can also make a list of the people appearing on the cover of Sgt Pepper. I'm not saying they're in the same secret society, but I'm saying here we have these lists of famous people supposedly with nothing in common.

Get what I'm saying? It's a bit eerie, like what's up with these lists???

My latest thinking is that there is a definite bloodline or conspiracy participant link between those present on the Sargent Pepper album cover. The Illuminati are Bloodliners who have been undertaking genetic manipulation for thousands of years. This is not contested and is even defended by the Royal houses and their experts in genealogy. They take pride in their time honored selective breeding processes which have made them the nephews of their mothers and the cousins for their fathers. There is little difference between selectively breeding livestock for certain genetic characteristics and their current cloning in industrial batteries which has become common practice in the USA where most supermarket meat racks are almost exclusively filled with cloned animals.

What am I getting at? At the fact that the Blue Meanies, the Bloodline Illuminati have a history of "old fashioned cloning" whereby they have replicated themselves over time by inbreeding. The ultimate inbreeding is the exact identical replication of an individual. This has afforded this genetically obsessed social class an advanced expertise in engineering in advance birth characteristics and genetic traits. Given that they are invariably also members of secret societies with Occult Lore hidden from us commoners, it can also be assumed that part of their alchemical practices have to do with genetic manipulation, even if done in earlier times with rudimentary means. We can therefore legitimately wonder whether the 'Blue Meanies' didn't start their assassination and replacement program first within their own caste, killing those from the Bloodlines in high places who wouldn't cooperate and replacing them with genetically very similar if not identical substitutes? The Alexandre Dumas novel "The Man in the Iron Mask" comes to mind, given especially that the noted 18th century philosopher Francois Marie Arouet - who wrote under his Illuminati code name Voltaire - testified to having seen in the Bastille prison when interned by the King of France for his NWO pamphlets.

Given today's advanced technology, we can safely assume that the Illuminati, enlisting the wealthiest and most powerful people on Earth collectively grouping their weight and purpose, are most likely currently successfully cloning replacements for anyone in a position to serve their Agenda. This is possible less difficult than coaching and grooming an actor bound to be found out due to flagrant physiological differences which cannot be fully masked by plastic surgery. More likely than not we will be in for some surprises once we fully investigate the links between the individuals shown on the Sgt Pepper album cover.

GS had a very well done post connecting the dots of the Pepper cover people. There are something like 700 blue plaque people, which seems like a lot until you think about the fact that 700 isn't a huge number of people in a country of millions and through the years, millions upon millions.

Anyone get what I'm seeing in all of this? A list of special people and another list of special people. Weird.

The 700+ dead recipients of a Blue Plaque probably also have a thread connecting them to the Illuminati Agenda, although possibly more loosely knit that those regrouped together on the Sgt Pepper cover. That some of them are not British, and actually did nothing of significance in terms of contributions to that nation, makes it glaringly clear that this is a cover story of what these plaques are really about, their purpose to be logically found elsewhere. Could they be part of a sinister game, like in the amusement park where you shoot at pipes and a sign pops up showing you hit your mark? Is this a humorous way of "checking off" those whom you had killed to contemplate in glee the reach of your power, or to use to intimidate anyone who won't comply? All you would need to do is show them THEIR plaque.

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Switching Yard,

There was something else I meant to mention before in that post about Randy Quaid & the Hollywood mafia. The Beatles spent 3 days in Hollywood after Seattle & before the LA interview. I think Seattle was the last show they played before the impostor(s) stepped in. David Crosby was at that interview in LA on Aug. 28. Dave McGowan linked David Crosby to some serious Elite bloodlines. He also documented a lot of bizarre Hollywood deaths.

Thanks for posting this information Someotherguy. This means that there is a possible link between the Hollywood "Star Wackers" to which the Quaid's are referring and who may well have Assassinated James Paul McCartney in 1966 ~ he did VANISH at that time never to be seen again. We needn't go back into the image and film analysis of subsequent Beatles public appearances and concerts given that they speak louder than words, those not yet convinced or aware of this should look elsewhere than in this thread to figure it out for themselves, this discussion is not about whether Paul was killed and replaced but by whom and for what reason.

We can safely assume that aside from a few residual strands, the majority of Anglo-Saxon culture is today promoted and even promulgated from Hollywood and its associated music industry Mafia. So it stands to reason that any activity of propaganda or mass mind control would be centered there, as that is where the pot is stirred. Also this is where people are likely to become inadvertent witnesses to many shady goings on and even to the systematic assassination and replacement program which accompanies these activities. This is why the Quaids are running for their lives, and having seen series of murders in their direct entourage they can easily assess the risks to their own lives.

We may therefore want to focus less on Seattle and more on the Hollywood hit squads when investigating the murder of James Paul McCartney in 1966. Let us remember that the CIA had gone full fledge into Assassination mode at that time, the president of the United States JFK was killed in 1963 and his brother presidential candidate Robert Kennedy was killed the same year as Martin Luther King Jr. in 1968 - the sixties were not a healthy time to ruffle the feathers of the Illuminati power Elite. Did the same CIA henchmen also kill Paul, and are they today behind the murders of many Hollywood actors? Is the CIA the "Muscle" used by the Illuminati to enforce their hammerlock on the minds of the public, forcing everyone in the entertainment industries under their CONTENT CONTROL?

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join