It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
'The Mysterious Riddle of The Disappearance of The Beatles'

C'mon admit it, you guys are just having a laugh at our expense ain't ya?

No one could really take this seriously.

What next, Yoko was replaced, Pauls whole family, how about the entire music industry, maybe I was replaced, oh no we have ALL been replaced...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You're so right Wally Hope: scoff, mock, deride and jeer in your oh, so honorable hooligan manner. ATS mods have already repeatedly told you that this is not a place to ridicule other members as you have just done. Yet I'm not nearly as amusing and entertaining as your role model who really knew how to light a bonfire - and sure could tell his left from his right.

LINK: What does Wally Hope for?

It is true that I forgot to mention in my first post that this Thread is not an ATS Member Bashing Ground for frustrated neo-Nazis, this oversight has now been corrected.

edit on 1-11-2010 by Getsmart because: of having to host trolling hecklers in a 'loosely moderated' ATS thread

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Very interesting theory, GS. As you know, I think the Beatles were of the Light. I believe that being such, they were incorruptible & uncontrollable. IMO, not only did they refuse to willingly serve the Agenda, they outright opposed it.

I see the resemblance being more between Faul & Justinius than Paul & Justinius.

Hi Someotherguy,

It is accurate that there is greater resemblance between Faul and Justinius than with Paul. Actually, Faul looks a lot more like Justinius than he looks like the original Paul. Maybe it's the bloodthirsty attitude, at the antipodes of Paul's temperament? In any case there's Evil manifest in Faul and in Justinius, noted in their behavior and track record. None is to be found in Paul. This is exactly why we are dedicated to avenging his death.

And this isn't a wild goose chase. All it takes is assiduous work and persistence to uncover sufficient evidence to warrant prosecution. Anyone with half a mind will note, that it is usually criminals or their accomplices who usually burst out with the classic, and almost boring outcry: YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE !

Murderers always attempt to conceal evidence

Falsified evidence will not bear the test of time

This is going to be increasingly the case, as more and more individuals are taking it upon themselves to inquire and dig for facts, and pool their resources in blogs and internet forums. With oppressed populations fed up with being lied to and thirsting for JUSTICE, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. No matter what care they took they're going to pay the piper. For example, it is just the beginning when it comes to the Stones.

Rolling Stones Founder Brian Jones May Have Been Murdered; Paul Is Still Dead

MI6 or CIA operatives and Mafiosi acting as accomplices of the Illuminati are going to discover painfully that there's something worse than disobeying orders or getting retribution from their masters. NOTHING compares to the wrath of the People. and they're going to find out sooner than later that they had best NOT KILL - because premeditated murder is going out of fashion very fast and their loose ends are going to cost them a lot more than they'd bargained for.

Time accelerating in the Information Age >>> Comeuppance.

GS

edit on 1-11-2010 by Getsmart because: any real author edits

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Anyone with half a mind will note, that it is usually criminals or their accomplices who usually burst out with the classic, and almost boring outcry: YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE !

OK you got me, I admit it, I killed Paul.

You're hilarious!

www.tlcgraphic.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
It is accurate that there is greater resemblance between Faul and Justinius than with Paul. Actually, Faul looks a lot more like Justinius than he looks like the original Paul.

Er... okaaaaay...

Maybe it's the bloodthirsty attitude, at the antipodes of Paul's temperament? In any case there's Evil manifest in Faul and in Justinius, noted in their behavior and track record.

Claptrap. What on earth has Justinius got to do with anything? So you are claiming that 'Faul's alleged likeness to some dude who has been dead for centuries is evidence that Paul was replaced?

Are you really trying to claim that just because you see a likeness in their facial appearance it is evidence that they were both evil and "bloodthirsty"?

You're pulling our chain, right?

Originally posted by GetsmartAnd this isn't a wild goose chase.

What, talking about dudes who have been dead for centuries and using their appearance in a painting as some kind of 'evidence' that 'Faul' is evil?

It's as wild a goose chase as you can get.

How many other dead dudes from centuries ago are you going to bring up in your 'investigation'?

All it takes is assiduous work and persistence to uncover sufficient evidence to warrant prosecution.

Well, you've had 44 years. Aren't you leaving it a bit late to come up with anything? Because there isn't a shred of anything in this thread that the police wouldn't laugh at.

When are you actually going to come up with something to take to the police?

Your all mouth and no trousers.

Stop the talk, and produce your evidence if you are claiming you have some. And then let us all know when you take it to the authorities.

Anyone with half a mind will note, that it is usually criminals or their accomplices who usually burst out with the classic, and almost boring outcry: YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE !

LOL. Then how do they get found guilty, then?

I'll tell you. Because the prosecution comes up with the evidence which proves their guilt.

You on the other hand have non. Zilch. Nothing.

So, instead, you spend your time on here writing long essays about dead dudes and saying they look like 'Faul'.

Some 'investigation'.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've watched about half of HOW I WON THE WAR streamed by Netflix 'watch instantly.' It's macabre surrealism that's talky like a Samuel Beckett play. Very elaborate, bizarre and not that funny. Dick Lester's obsession with WW II era mechanized vehicles is on full track. Gripweed, played by "John Lennon" is a strange character who doesn't look like the photos of the real John Lennon taken on tour earlier in 1966. "Lennon" arrived on the set only five days after Candlestick. So, in less than a month he's shed all that weight and is now scrawny and very thin. I did freeze frames of close-ups and the face is thinner, the nose and chin are different than the original John in earlier 1966 pictures. I don't think this is the real John Lennon in HOW I WON THE WAR.

The weirder twist to this is that the actor in HOW I WON THE WAR doesn't look like the same guy filmed during the SGT PEPPER sessions and in the release party photos. So that would make three different John Lennons. The original and two impostors. If that's the case, there could have been a series of different guys playing "John Lennon." The same could be true of McCartney. There was a real one, the original, but no telling how many different actors in a whole series of them?

In the latest chapter I've read in Julia Baird's book (she's the half-sister of original John) things are quite suspicious. I may write up a detailed summary of this chapter, but basically Yoko controlled all communications between "John" and original John's family in England often blocking phone conversations and refusing to allow visits in person. "John," by telephone, offers to give them (Julia and her sister Jackie) an upscale country acreage with farmhouses in North Wales but it would be owned by Apple, the company, and leased to them free of charge. Julia refuses saying she won't live on any company's property. "John" then offers them an uninhabited island off the coast of Ireland that he happened to own. She refused that one too, because it had no fresh water source! Next, "John" offers them money. Julia and Jackie ask for about $15,000 and he sends it to them, but they're not allowed to ever see him again and he's dead before they'd had a chance.

It's so obvious to me that Yoko was the controller. This replacement "John Lennon" moved to NYC to escape being around the original's family and friends. He was physically removed from them. Yoko was the gatekeeper and didn't allow anyone much access to "John." Then there's this sort of pay-off thing happening. How much money would you like? (perhaps, how much to keep your mouths shut?)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

In any case there's Evil manifest in Faul and in Justinius

Yes.... maybe even the same evil.

All it takes is assiduous work and persistence to uncover sufficient evidence to warrant prosecution.

There is tons of evidence that Paul was replaced.

That is fantastic news! Maybe one day the same will be done for Paul.

Switching Yard, good points about "How I Won the War." IMO, John Lennon's name was hijacked to make "him" an ineffectual "leader" of the anti-war movement. Judging from how John acted in the Memphis interview, he would have given TPTB some serious sh*t - he wouldn't have given interviews sitting in bags that made the peace movement look ridiculous. JMO

edit on 2-11-2010 by someotherguy because: b/c

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
"...The weirder twist to this is that the actor in HOW I WON THE WAR doesn't look like the same guy filmed during the SGT PEPPER sessions and in the release party photos. So that would make three different John Lennons. The original and two impostors. If that's the case, there could have been a series of different guys playing "John Lennon." The same could be true of McCartney. There was a real one, the original, but no telling how many different actors in a whole series of them?"

The more you look into the exact date at which Paul and John were switched out, the more often you are confronted with identification issues. BEHAVIOR is the main indicator of identity. After all, anything organic can be cloned and scientists have noted that humans are actually easier to clone than other mammals. This is why there are such strong legal barriers against human cloning, which are respected by all those who don't think they are above the law.

So if we forget what Paul and John look like, for a brief moment - of course returning to identifying physical characteristics once we've finished concentrating on other factors first - we will find some very unusual behavioral differences which are probably what led folks back then to assume that there were Beatles Decoys walking about.

One fine example of how we attribute identity to an individual is when somebody you know well gets plastic surgery. It can result in fairly flagrant changes in facial characteristics, but those who know them well invariably ask them if they changed hair style. Why? Are people feature blind? No. It is simply that we grant greater importance in determining who somebody is by how they act and behave than to how they look, unless one is moronically superficial. A good test of this is think about somebody you are close to coming up behind you. Do you immediately visualize their facial features, or is it something else you are focusing on? Perhaps their mindset, their intent, their personality or their pattern of behavior? Certainly not whether or not they are wearing a fake nose from a novelty store.

By the same token the reverse is also accurate. Somebody who looks in all points identical to your loved one, but who doesn't think, appreciate, react, communicate or behave like them: is it really them? Or a very good physical imitation combined with a very bad psychological imitation? This is why the Secret Services, MI6 starting officially during its WWII extensive infiltrated agent training, combine mind control brainwashing of impostors along with surgical modification and gesture and speech coaching.

For this reason I venture to ask whether there is a shift in characteristic behavior between Beatles concerts in 1966 which shows them to no longer have the same relationship to their audience, the same complicity among themselves, the same rapport to their music, the same ease and confidence as stage performers, the same way of being.

If this is detected as being flagrant and manifest, then either we're confronted with a new phenomenon good to be classified as a new psychiatric affliction we could call mass schizophrenia or collective split personalities, or maybe there could have been more than one Paul and one John walking about. Having known their music and behavior to be consistently quasi identical in their early days, I am able to attest that the following videos of their June 24th 1966 Munich Concert at the Circus Krone was the genuine stuff, not some warmed up schoolboy poorly rehearsed imitation of THE Beatles - the originals - to whom I shall from hereon refer to with a capital THE. Some with accurately note that Ringo was already swapped out for a shorter version prior to the movie HELP! so this is a mitigated qualifier, using the replacement of John and Paul as a cut-off date... sorry Ringo..

LINK: June 24th, 1966 Concert in Munich - Part 1

LINK: June 24th, 1966 Concert in Munich - Part 2

LINK: June 24th, 1966 Concert in Munich - Part 3

We can note that they are fully confident, walk around on stage with great freedom and trade spots and front position without any rigidity. They intensely adjust their equipment and connect with the audience, not paying so much attention to their own playing or singing as it IS NOT REHEARSED but is natural, being the music they desired to play without needing to train the performance into their behavior.

Also, they are very much enjoying their Gig. They are jamming together and play with an energy which summarizes everything about the sixties revolution of HOPE. It is this fresh and rebellious zest for life which is painfully absent in later representations, not to mention funerary record albums or Wings and Yokofied Lennon releases.

Nonetheless The Beatles are acting very different than the previous Friday night in Munich, when they are interviewed in the context of their Thursday night concert of the very next week. Something isn't Kosher. We will note that there is the first recorded Music related terrorist threat, that smacks as unpleasantly familiar in view of the past decade's extensive use of similar terror alerts. So we might take stalk about what happened only 5 days later in Japan. You will notice that none of The Beatles appear to be chummy when they had just had a blast playing Munich a few days earlier. What happened?

LINK: Beatles acting like strangers in Japan

Originally posted by switching yard
In the latest chapter I've read in Julia Baird's book (she's the half-sister of original John) things are quite suspicious. I may write up a detailed summary of this chapter, but basically Yoko controlled all communications between "John" and original John's family in England often blocking phone conversations and refusing to allow visits in person. "John," by telephone, offers to give them (Julia and her sister Jackie) an upscale country acreage with farmhouses in North Wales but it would be owned by Apple, the company, and leased to them free of charge. Julia refuses saying she won't live on any company's property. "John" then offers them an uninhabited island off the coast of Ireland that he happened to own. She refused that one too, because it had no fresh water source! Next, "John" offers them money. Julia and Jackie ask for about $15,000 and he sends it to them, but they're not allowed to ever see him again and he's dead before they'd had a chance."

We can notice from the Quaids' fleeing for their lives that what they called the 'Hollywood Wackers' - and which we may refer to as the Criminal Conspiracy to Assassinate and/or Replace entertainment celebrities - starts invariably with a Corporate takeover of their Assets and Revenue streams. We can notice that the infiltration of Rock Bands by Agents some of whom may be former military personnel with likely intelligence ties, or with Illuminati Handlers in the direct entourage, is also a characteristic pattern to the now routine procedure of Assassinating and Replacing key celebrities for their wealth generation potential as well as for their influence over populations of fans..

In the case of The Beatles we see both processes at work. Illuminati Handlers, from Jane Asher to Yoko Ono and corporate takeovers such as during the August 28th, 1966 Los Angeles Press Conference it was mentioned that Apple Records had 'gone public' and was thereafter listed on the Stock Market. Maybe it isn't such a coincidence that as soon as The Beatles had become commercialized as a purchasable asset they would have been disposed of in favor of replacements more compliant with a Corporate Agenda in obedience with the Illuminati expectations for Mass Mind Control.

GS

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

That is fantastic news! Maybe one day the same will be done for Paul.

Hi Someotherguy,

The following article about the Police reopening the investigation into Brian Jones' death decades later is appropriately Titled: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED.

LINK toarticle: NO STONE UNTURNED

They were obviously making a play on words about not leaving a Rolling Stone unturned. But the same principle holds true. It is interesting to note that this was done upon a researcher presenting their work only once completed, with many loose ends already tied up. That means that the job of the Police had to be done by motivated third parties, given that the authorities had either not the time or not the 'inclination' to investigate further.

Many deaths in the Rock n' Roll scene are equally suspicious, and there are also the cases of deaths concealed by replacement. This is why we cannot leave any stones unturned, for example the tombstones of Eleanor Rigby and Father McKenzie.

GS

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You guys are going to love this. You know how I was saying that John ONO Lennon was part of the controlled opposition like Jim Morrison (whose father was the admiral at the false flag Gulf of Tonkin attack)? Well, get this.

Lennon was murdered on the same date as Jim Morrison's birthday - December 8!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You guys are going to love this. You know how I was saying that John ONO Lennon was part of the controlled opposition like Jim Morrison (whose father was the admiral at the false flag Gulf of Tonkin attack)? Well, get this.

Ouch! Yeah that's sort of a long shot and you're going to get me out even further on a limb...

Not saying that Jim Morrison had anything to do with it, though he was reported to not have actually died. This is a new take on the news. We're told that Paul is Alive when he's dead, and that Jim Morrison is dead when he's alive. Ray Manzarek who played keyboards for the Doors - remember his wild notes in Riders in the Storm? - sure thinks that his death was faked, and with cause.

Jim Morrison Alive And Living In The Seychelles?

This shows another suspect death - or use of a replacement cadaver - which may well one day be more fully investigated. Times are changing and Faul will be in hot water soon and feeling the temperature rise.

The shocking truth about how my pal Jim Morrison REALLY died

I used to hang in the Rock n' Roll Circus and its boss was a Sicilian Mafioso named Passini who also owned a chain of Whiskey Go-Go Clubs. He was gruff, down to business and rooked any associates not in the mob. I saw a lot go down there, but he delegated its management mostly concentrating on his upstairs higher visibility Alcazar Club with the classic dancing showgirls. That guy was NOT on the up and up and was also quite hooked in with the 'jet set', though they weren't called that back then as they were run of the mill upper class Illuminati and not clueless newly rich seeking class identity. There was already a rumor among club patrons back when his death was announced that he had died in the club, which some believed but it didn't seem imaginable knowing the restroom and its proximity to a very populous yet intimately small dance floor - but those who bought that story did so arguing that nobody in their right mind would ever believe the bathtub story.

A book recently published in France saying he died in the club;s restroom sounds to me like another layer of cover-up as people are increasingly contesting whether he actually died or faked his death, registered interestingly only under the name 'Douglas Morrison', his middle name, supposedly to remain discrete - something that coroners are not especially noted for doing in official death reports. Could it be to protect the coroners and other authorities from the potential penal consequences of a doctored or FICTITIOUS death certificate? He was said to have been quickly buried "in privacy" with few witnesses, if any.

It is interesting to note that he died in Paris where few people knew him. Most of those who did were people he approached himself and met, introducing himself as the real Jim Morrison. They were people who didn't know him who were filmmakers or blokes he met in the street, and not former acquaintances from the Paris music scene. He was a recluse with a new entourage of casual contacts who were too thrilled at being chosen as buddies of a living legend to question his actual identity. None of his close buddies were anywhere near. Some guys he met in bars said that nobody could have ever recognized him as the real Jim Morrison, given his total transformation into a "bearded poet". Does this raise any flags? Here is a video in 6 parts not available in English but many of interviews are in dubbed over English and can nonetheless be understood.

Jim Morrison's Last Days

Sam Burnett from whom the leak was issued used to be a foreigner working for the New York Times. This was not a usual affiliation in those days, and it smacks of CIA given that journalist is the number one job sought out for placing spies in an information gathering capacity. He went on to become a music and TV producer and owning a radio station and his own record label as well as opening 3 night clubs of his own. This is not the profile of a reliable source to come clean with genuine testimony about a music industry crime, and he wouldn't dare implicate the mafia employees of the club if his story hadn't been vetted by people with leverage. And if you still don't think he's suspect, he was Vice-President of the Euro Disney theme park in charge of the Disney Village. If that doesn't ring your bell loud and clear, you need to do some homework. Fritz Springmeier is a good place to start.

Another lead would be the identity of Jim Morrison's girlfriend who was NOT his girlfriend in the "couple sense" given that they were clearly "just roommates" according to the model they shared an apartment with in the Marais neighborhood of Paris. Was she just accompanying a doppelganger actor disguised in a beard for the purposes of mystifying the world in an orchestrated faked death? Was she the real Jim's genuine girlfriend, or simply another operative sent in the field with him as is most often the case on missions, having a pair of agents in the same operation grants a lot more safety and organizational potential in complex situations.

Whether the real Jim or a decoy, he was acting out the role of the beatnik drunken Paris poet, maybe to get people to believe that he had actually written the Doors' material himself? The song in a documentary which is his last known recording and which he claims to like because "this one I wrote it myself" is painfully devoid of artistic talent without even a rudimentary sense of poetic rhythm or lyrical prose. His rambling episode as a suffering alcoholic Parisian poet might have been staged to make him seem like a genuine artist, living to its fullest the curse of the damned poet, driven to drunken despair and consumed by tuberculosis, a regular Paul Verlaine becoming a modern day Dead Poet. That this happens to be right out of storybook imagery brings one to find the entire occurrence something of a trumped up fabricated crock distilled for gullible masses, like much of Cointelpro's production. Add to this a reportedly falsified couple relationship and the uninvestigated death of a major celebrity at the peak of his fame with a quick and dirty burial, and one can wonder...

That Sam Bernett would publish a book in France with a new version of his death occurring inside the nightclub toilet story points to the likelihood of heat rising regarding whether Jim Morrison did indeed actually die at that time, and Jim's earlier reported suggestion of wanting to fake his own death as told to his fellow band member Ray Manzarek is a more credible scenario, because it corresponds to the sort of 'arrangement' that would be made to help terminate an exposed embedded agent's mission, a courtesy which would be extended to the son of a well connected Admiral who had been involved not only in Navy Intelligence but also with his own son's training and later employment as an undercover infiltrated Cointelpro field operative in the youth movement which the Rolling Stones quite appropriately branded The Rock n' Roll Circus. The club by that same name was likely an integral part of this program.

We needn't go further here than has already been done about Morrison never being known to enjoy listening to music, and appearing with pre-written lyrics from his songbook. This sounds familiar, and reminds us of the alleged U.S. Military cultural engineering program through music composition and cultural design as had been witnessed being produced in the 'Black Operations' Rock n' Roll Factory located within secret facilities in Long Island at Montauk, New York.

GS
edit on 3-11-2010 by Getsmart because: of a video added to the post

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Dave McGowan has done quite a bit of research on Morrison that definitely makes me think he was a plant who was just handed a catalog of songs to perform. Which song was the one he actually wrote, Getsmart?

Anyway, here's another interesting "coincidence." Brian Jones died two years to the day before Jim Morrison. Jones died July 3, 1969 & Morrison July 3, 1971 (if he really died).

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Whatever cult is behind the murders seems obviously to love mystical numerology. When some of these murders happen years later but the same date, there seems to be numerology involved. The major so-called "terrorist" attacks (9/11, London, etc) all have mystical numerology dates. The perpetrators I think are really into this.

There's something about nines and elevens that turns them on. Odd numbers, prime numbers also turn them on.

Just a theory.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy:
Dave McGowan has done quite a bit of research on Morrison that definitely makes me think he was a plant who was just handed a catalog of songs to perform. Which song was the one he actually wrote, Getsmart?

Hi Someotherguy,

Here is the last known recording of Jim Morrison still officially alive, in a session 16 days before his alleged death with musicians in Paris who got together for a session. Whether it is really him can only be established by spectral analysis of his voice, similar to the technique used to establish that Faul cannot be Paul. Regardless, we will get the measure of his talent as a writer and singer, or of that of his impostor... we can even wonder if this is an impostor whether he wasn't replaced earlier - but that's not anything I have looked into, only what is in the press and these videos. In the song he sings here, he says something strange: when you've written a lot of songs you don't usually say with pride: "I wrote this one myself!" That's like PIcasso saying about one of his paintings: "I painted this one myself!" The song starts at minute 2:00 in this episode:

French documentary investigating Jim Morrison's last days in Paris

TEXT:

Sung by a man going by the name Jim Morrison:

Well I used to know someone fair,

She had orange ribbons in her hair,

She was such a trip,

She was hardly there,

But I love her, (clap, clap)

Just the same, (clap, clap)

Let us not mention the artistic qualities of the music, and I will not venture to say that such lyrics are the stuff Music Legends are made of, nor that they held much promise for his newly chosen career as a Poet. Could it be that there is a coded message in the fact that it is someone who wore orange ribbons or is it just a lame uncreative operative giving way to drunken drivel?

Later in that episode of the documentary we learn that on his last night Jim went out to the movies with Pamela to see the Raoul Walsh film "Pursued", the title and subject of which might raise some questions. Did Pamela invent this as a coded way of telling us what was going on behind the scenes and which led to his murder? Or was it totally unrelated? There are a number of odd circumstances surrounding this story which don't fit.

From the description of this film in Wikipedia:

"When the killers discover that Jeb is the only family member to survive, they vow to kill him too. He spends his life avoiding his unseen assailants, trying to remember his past and find the men responsible for the killings."

At the end of their description, Wikipedia mentions that Jim Morrison watched this movie only hours before his death. This is also something odd to find in a dictionary entry, possibly with just cause?

LINK: Wikipedia entry for 'Pursued'

Was this the real Jim Morrison, possibly an agent who knew too much and who was pursued by killers? We only know this bit of trivia about his last night from "girlfriend or fellow agent" Pamela Courson. In this documentary sequence we see her original testimony in the Police Report. The roommate previously testified that they were NOT a couple and that they slept separately, yet in this story they were apparently sleeping together.

She is awakened later that night at around 3:30 am by Jim's 'noisy breathing' so she shakes him and he wakes up. Pamela wants to call a doctor, but Jim refuses. He goes into the bathroom and draws a bath.

Original sworn testimony of Pamela Courson:

"While he was in the bathtub, my friend called me, telling me he was nauseous, and felt like vomiting. He vomited food, then blood, and a third time blood clots. Then my friend told me he felt weird. But he told he 'I am not sick, go to bed.' I went to sleep right away, I was reassured."

[Note by Getsmart: Is there a secret message that something is wrong here? Was Pamela coached and ordered to recite this story, adding a comment or two to show discrepancy? After all, after seeing him heave out his guts and even blood clots, who in their right mind would accept to not call a doctor, and going further yet, say they were so completely reassured by a few words that they fell asleep immediately?]

At 6:00 AM Pamela wakes up, Jim is not by her side. She runs to the bathroom and discovers him inanimate. According to her mother, she thought that Jim was playing a prank on her and allegedly said 'Jim don't do that, you're scaring me'.

Original sworn testimony of Pamela Courson:

"I thought he had a fainting spell and that he was unconscious. I tried to pull him out of the bathtub but I wasn't able to."

The doctor who arrived with the fire brigade's emergency rescue team describes what he found at minute 7:30:

Recent testimony of the doctor who discovered the body:

"When we arrived there was a man there, of rather hefty body size, who was stretched out in the bathtub, and who was then with his head on this side (pointing to the faucet side of the tub), of that I am certain, the head thrown backwards. His arm here (pressing his hand on the edge of the tub) which was rested on the edge of the tub. The water was lukewarm, oh, shall we say about 30 degrees (86 degrees Fahrenheit), it was not hot water, the water was warm, it was little bit pinkish and there was blood which has leaked, as it could be seen, from his right nostril, so that means that he had already lost a little bit of blood, one must say it was a bad sign."

"Therefore we took the body and we transported in into the bedroom which was indicated to us by the young woman who was there. We therefore transported the body into the bedroom (he walks down the hall to a room on his left) and I stretched him out, I mean I had him stretched out on the floor where we therefore started the heart massage, and very quickly we realized that death was certain, that 'he was dead', that there was nothing to be done. Thus at that point I had him, I wasn't going to leave him on the ground, I therefore had him set down on the bed."

Interviewer's question: "In your opinion had he been dead for long?"

Doctor's reply: "I don't know."

Of the two filmmakers who showed up at the apartment next, Agnes Varda a new acquaintance looks at his body, but Alain Resnais refuses to see the body. Is this because he is sensitive and vulnerable, or is it because he is the only person in Paris from Jim's entourage who knew Jim from before, and would be a valid witness in recognizing him as the real Jim, something uncomfortable if he somehow knew that the dead man wasn't him?

Shortly after when Herve Muller, another recent acquaintance calls, Alain Resnais answers the phone and after a bit of small talk when asked if Jim or Pam are home he replies in a strange voice which still disturbs the person testifying: "No, no, they went out."

Oh, did I forget to mention that Alain Resnais just so happens to have married the daughter of Andre Malraux, the very first Culture Minister of France under General de Gaulle? That he would be extremely connected in Illuminati circles would be of high likelihood, given that the Several Masonic Orders and the Rose Croix and even possibly the Priory of Sion are quite present in French power circles and the Illuminati Elite which fancy themselves the entire World's "Intelligentia". If something was up behind the scenes, Resnais' involvement could be considered suspect. See how filmmakers mold our mind for the Illuminati presented in the video at the end of this post, and you will better understand how his profession combined with his social status makes his acts in this "screenplay" questionable.

A police detective takes Pamela's statement and at 6:00 PM a doctor is summoned. He concludes that the body presents no suspect traces of trauma or lesions. In his report he notes that according to his friend who was present Jim suffered from heart trouble, and that this was possibly aggravated by the abuse of alcoholic beverages, and that it can be conceived that upon a change of outside temperature followed by a bath that this heart trouble could have become abruptly aggravated producing a classic myocardial infarction causing sudden death.

Jim's acquaintance Herve Muller states that the doctor checked him for needle marks, and finding none this is why no autopsy was performed. A natural death was never questioned because he drank too much and was 45lbs overweight. The death certificate in the name of 'Douglas Morrison' puts his death at 5:00 AM establishing its time 13 hours prior to this second doctor's arrival on the scene.

Agnes Varda says later in the documentary that she did what was "in the spirit of Jim's life was in Paris", namely blocking the news of his death. Pamela Courson also reportedly did the same thing, first denying Jim's death to Doors Manager Bill Siddons who was alerted by the director of the Dandelion record label in London Clive Selwood, himself contacted by French journalists asking for confirmation that Jim Morrison was indeed dead. Bill Siddons then agrees with Pamela to keep it hushed up and only informs the Doors and those close to Jim.

Was the so private as to be secret burial organized to avoid the traditional open casket funeral service where many people who had seen Jim Morrison before would have noticed it was not him? Or was it simply to respect what somehow everybody assumed would have been Jim's wishes?

Also, how these events occurred are possibly quite interesting in understanding how the Music Industry operates, and what they do for a living. This of course carries serious implications in the potential motives for also killing many other Rock Stars including James Paul McCartney and John Lennon. Regarding what constitutes this industry, here is a simplified short version of what moves behind the Music Scene.

Hidden Agenda behind the Music Industry

GS

edit on 4-11-2010 by Getsmart because: of the inevitable typo

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy:

Anyway, here's another interesting "coincidence." Brian Jones died two years to the day before Jim Morrison. Jones died July 3, 1969 & Morrison July 3, 1971 (if he really died).

Originally posted by switching yard:

Whatever cult is behind the murders seems obviously to love mystical numerology. When some of these murders happen years later but the same date, there seems to be numerology involved. The major so-called "terrorist" attacks (9/11, London, etc) all have mystical numerology dates. The perpetrators I think are really into this.

There's something about nines and elevens that turns them on. Odd numbers, prime numbers also turn them on.

Just a theory.

Hi Switching Yard,

We cannot exclude the potential presence of numerological clues when examining the murder and replacement of Paul or other members of The Beatles. There is significant consensus among truth seekers and investigators of Illuminati Conspiracies that there is at least one group which grants inordinate importance to numbers and dates, as well as symbolic messages embedded within events.

For example, here is one such 'coincidence' which may, or may not be one:

BP Deepwater Disaster: April 19th-20th Feast of Moloch

One of the early people alerting the public to this was Rik Clay who died in unclear circumstances soon after posting his theory about the 2012 London Olympics being planned as a False Flag Attack to precipitate London as the New Zion. Here's some of his stuff, may he rest in peace:

Rik Clay who died to bring you this message

We must note that Rik Clay was killed for revealing the Zionist Plot behind the 2012 Olympics and it could be possible that the same mechanism was behind the death of John Lennon in 1966 for having revealed the Zionist Plot behind the Music and Entertainment Industry?

In a similar vein, a number of Truth Seekers are hot on the trail of a possible conspiracy to commit a False Flag Attack in the United States this coming weekend. Here is the thread in ATS which has received today in its first day over 300 flags and 900 replies - entirely based upon the Illuminati's numerological obsession:

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

It bases its premises partly on this video which has focused on the implanting of Data and Symbols to communicate among isolated Cell members of their organizations using a common hidden language. Efforts are made to decode this language by truth seekers. One method used can be found here:

Decoding messages hidden in cartoons

The encoded cartoon provoking a 'Terror Scare' about November 6th, 2010

Some folks present in that thread are decoding various elements such as the music and the title of the episode, for example that the opening song of the video is "Tick Tock on the Clock" by Kesha referring to a clock to direct us to where the message is encoded while others notice that title might be an anagram for a hidden message:

Others are concerned by an exodus of VIPs who, on that the same day, are leaving Washington D.C. For example all the top brass of the Federal Reserve Bank will be away from Washington D.C. to celebrate a century of domination of the United State's economy, allegedly taking place off the Florida coast near Jacksonville on Jekyll Island. Some notice that on that same day, while Hillary is overseas on travel, Vice-President Joe Biden, a self-proclaimed Non Jewish Zionist will be in New Orleans meeting with "Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

Also on November 6th, Barack Obama will be taking his whole family on a short State Visit to India. This is not a standard trip on Air Force One greeted by U.S. Embassy personnel as well as the receiving government's security dispositions. It has undergone an inordinate amount of preparation and company: most of his White House staff, over 200 of the nations' top CEOs, over 3000 aides, 40 airliners, as many armored cars including 6 fitted for Bio-warfare and one with the nuclear codes, several helicopters, 33 warships plus one aircraft carrier, detachments of marines and national guards and two military field command stations equipped for nuclear response for a full travel cost exceeding $2 billion.

While much of the hypotheses about the content of a humorous cartoon is clearly conjecture, correspondances have already been made between previous airings of similar material and actual occurrences of important events with serious consequences. So we mustn't take it lightly that those who are in positions of power and who perpetrate the worst deeds happen to use such methods. We might also be inspired to consider more elements of a similar nature whenever seeking or deciphering the clues surrounding the death and replacement of James Paul McCartney at the hands of the same Illuminati Elite.

GS

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wouldn't it make more sense to have a false flag on Nov. 5? Remember, remember the 5th of November - Guy Fawkes Day?

Anyway, Rik Clay was a HERO. He gave an interview on Red Ice Radio out of Sweden, then took his blog down & "committed suicide" 4 days after the interview. Please. No one is buying that.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a false flag on Nov. 5? Remember, remember the 5th of November - Guy Fawkes Day?

Anyway, Rik Clay was a HERO. He gave an interview on Red Ice Radio out of Sweden, then took his blog down & "committed suicide" 4 days after the interview. Please. No one is buying that.

Hi Someotherguy,

That post I made here was not entirely about a potential False Flag event this month in the USA. It was also meant to remind us of the character of ATS as a Conspiracy Theory website, seeking methods and approaches which might help penetrate the many onion skin layers of secrecy behind which the Illuminati Agenda operates. This is important because despite the very speculative nature of propositions, hundreds of members of ATS can join forces to thrash out an idea and whatever it might contain as relevant information to project different hypotheses and consider a wide spectrum of possibilities - of course to be verified both by logic and by observed events.

This is something characteristic of the ATS website, and which also shows how many have noticed an obsession of the Illuminati with what the man on the street would consider stupid and useless data: mindless numbers and weird images called symbols which don't mean anything at all to the rest of us.

That is because those who are not initiates, who have not be 'accultured' to the meaning that Occult Sects and Secret Societies invest these numbers and symbols with, cannot fathom for an instant why they might bear significance. They are clearly important to the Illuminati, but it can be hard to break their code or to ascertain which media is being used for their transmission. Also it isn't clear why they would broadcast such coded messages so widely, right in the face of the general public, rather than use other more private means of communication.

They are visibly hiding their plans in plain sight, on the premise that those who seek to uncover what is hidden don't usually look at things which are left out in plain view.

Whatever may happen with that False Flag scare - and I sure hope it is a DUD - in our murder investigation into the death of James Paul McCartney which probably involves the same sort of characters, we would do well to seek out clues similarly hidden in plain sight, possibly embedded within other media, movies, comics, games, and maybe even songs. This would not provide us with hard evidence, but it might help us learn where we should look in order to find evidence of this crime and its cover up.

GS

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Discussing again the death of Jim Morrison in Paris, we will note some additional information from that French documentary which I shall try to relay here adding a few comments for perspective.

At 5:00 AM, one hour prior to Pamela Courson's official declared time of discovery of his body, two drug dealers told the disk jockey of the nightclub La Bulle that he was dead. This information was relayed later that day by a journalist who was present at the club, in a Radio Luxembourg broadcast prior to any other news of his death.

At 4:00 AM, two hours prior to Pamela Courson's official declared time of discovery of his body, a drug dealer announced his death to actress Zouzou, worried that the drugs he had sold on the eve to Pamela might have provoked his death.

Zouzou also tells us that Jean de Breteuil, of an old noble family connected with French Intelligence, fled Paris with his girlfriend who just happened to be Marianne Faithful, leaving suddenly for a family home in Marrakesh, Morocco to stay there until things cooled down. His friend Roger Steffens who was there attests that he claimed to have been called by Pamela Courson in the middle of the night. You can hear his testimony in English although it is dubbed over, at minute 1:10.

Circumstances of Jim Morrison's death

Marianne Faithful was well known for her Illuminati involvement with members of The Rolling Stones, some of whom knew a tragic disappearance reportedly dying under unclear circumstances. She outlived Jean de Breteuil who died in Morocco one year later.

Although Pamela said they stayed home after going to the movies, Jim was reportedly seen that night by Sam Burnett at the Rock n' Roll Circus.up until 3:00 AM. He was later alerted that somebody was found locked in the bathroom of the neighboring Alacazar also belonging to Passini, and that a man was found in bad shape inside and was taken away by his friends through the Alcazar's entrance on rue Mazarine, a parallel street serving in this instance as a back exit from the Rock n' Roll Circus because at that time of night, if memory serves the better known and higher visibility Alcazar would have already been closed, making this a discrete exit.

There is another witness, Nicole Gosselin, stating that she saw Jim in the restroom leaning against the wall and swaying, ill from an overdose. She also claims she knew who sold him the drugs, presumably Michel de Breteuil. However, unless the Alcazar restrooms were used for drug dealing purposes after that club's earlier closing hours, I can't figure out what she would have been doing up there, unless it had to do hygienic conditions? She says she saw several well-dressed people in dark clothes, a women and several men, drag him out of the club, lifeless. They were not dressed in the typical Hippie style clothing of usual patrons of the club.

So far the only witnesses to Jim's death are therefore Pamela Courson, whose testimony relayed by her mother who repeats it in English in the following segment isn't at at the same as those other witnesses. Also, the man in the restroom could have been anyone. Additionally the man found in the tub could have been somebody else. Finally the man seen in the casket by Agnes Varda and then buried in a hush and a rush may also have been somebody else. Did Pamela herself die of an overdose, and did she join Jim in a junkie's afterlife or in a retreat hideaway under an assumed identity?

Last segment of documentary

At minute 2:30 you will see his parents adding to his tomb to mark the 20th anniversary of his death a plaque inscribed in Greek:

James Douglas Morrison
Faithful to his Demons

On the part of an Illuminati family, connected to U.S. Military Intelligence, how would you interpret this symbolic statement?

GS

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

First, ask yourself how many events there are in history.

Then, ask yourself how many days there are in a year.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join