It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Interesting posts, berenike.

I read them and the juicy gossip is in there, but I don't know how accurate such a book would be while most of the sexcapade gossip wouldn't be much use for PID research, but I do find these interesting enough to evaluate.

So, thanks for the links. Interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
I like this thread an iv been following since it started, but iv been a Beatle fan since the start an im 61 years old now an iv seen all the changes, when it comes to 1967 an Sargent Pepper an Abbey Road an the White Album, I went a long with the change in the world at that time, i lost all my so called friends an made new one's it was a time of separation from the people who were what yea might call "Hip" and what we called the straits Joe blogs to you in the States!
now what im getting at here is it wasn't ony the Beatles who were changing it was many Bands of the time including the Stones the Doors Hendrik's Dylan ect ect.. an in the art world as well as writers poets an intellectuals, we all grew up real fast an saw the bigger picture you might say! iv put up this vid of john an Paul an to me this is the real John an Paul, look keenly at the Body language!
thats the Lennon an McCartney iv always loved! if you compair this vid to the Frost vid its the same Paul sorry!

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Very nice of you to ignore me thanks...tells me your not interested in any other point of view!

Hi David,

All my apologies if my reply didn't reach you. I was, as has almost become customary for PID researchers, stopped by technical difficulties when posting my half hour long reply written to expressly address your concerns.

To outsider onlookers it may seem to be paranoid, but a number of us in this and other PID threads find our computers randomly shut down just as w are about to post controversial information. My favorite intelligence source for geostrategic and ecomo0nic informaiton, Edward Harle better know as Christopher Story, called this CIA/NSA control over our computers for what it was. This was before he was himself assassinated upon their initiative on July 14th of this year.

He said that WIndows VISTA stands for Virtual Instant Surveillance Tactical Applicaition. We can therefore deduct that Bill Gates' Windows operating systems were designed to be windows into our minds and our communicaitions. For this reason all Microsoft products are officially banned from all foreign government computers as they are well aware of its back doors. This parameter is related to PID because it shows that at minimum the CIA / NSA are complicit in shielding Sir Faul McCartney's cover as impostor of a Beatles.

Christopher Story Murdered other journalists targetted

My impression from a number of video sources of The Beatles in the sixties is that hte film you show of their dual interview shows a very good impostor posing a John, and a far less convincing one posing as Paul. While you were very clear in stating that you believed both of these to be the genuine items, that is your call, I however cannot concur with your assesment.

I shall post later about the links I find between Faul and one of the earliest accounts of shapeshifting in Western history, dating back to Emperor Justinian. THere is probably more to this story than meets the eye, explaining the efforts at covering up the truth which go far beyond simple rock music personaity considerations. Until soon,

GS

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here is news of 38 never-been-seen-before photos of The Beatles in 1963:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

These might help with the photo comparisons.

Sample from article:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44125ef0e490.jpg[/atsimg]

Interview with Paul Berriff (the photographer):

www.the-beatles-hidden-gallery.com...

The Gallery:

www.the-beatles-hidden-gallery.com...

[edit on 20-8-2010 by berenike]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Jesus they were a great band!
this is one of my favorites!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Sample from article:

My, what a big forehead he's got

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I believe that photo was altered. The face and hair don't look right and the size of the bass drum is suspicious. The Beatles usually didn't play so far away from Ringo's bass drum that it would look that small in a photo. This is not necessarily the thread for discussing photos, but I wanted to say why I don't buy into that one.

The toy drum set used in the lip synch video of "Hello, Goodbye" was probably used to throw off scale perception so no one would realize "Paul" is not the same height as Original Paul. They made a joke out of that video and wore costumes as further distraction so viewers wouldn't catch on that Original Paul doesn't appear in the video of "Hello, Goodbye" but it is the impostor.

I am also very wary of "newly discovered, never seen before" photos. Give me a break. That's how an intelligence agency would introduce faked photos.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by switching yard]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
The Beatles usually didn't play so far away from Ringo's bass drum that it would look that small in a photo. This is not necessarily the thread for discussing photos, but I wanted to say why I don't buy into that one.

Baloney. The Beatles had many different set ups depending on the venue. Sometimes they were farther away. This could be one of those times. Also lens types can play havoc with how things look in the distance

They can also distort the images of the subject close to the camera. There is no basis for saying this photo is faked. Other than the fact that any photo that supports PIA is automatically declared fake.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Article about the CIA's obsession with hallucination pharmacology...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Did the CIA secretly use '___' or other drugs on Syd Barrett of The Pink Floyd and/or either original members of The Beatles or any or all impostors of Beatles, as well as other rock stars?

an open question

Certainly, it is suspicious that after '___' was introduced in the media, by rock stars talking about it, the USA and UK were suddenly flooded with '___' and easy access to it for teenagers. What caused '___' to be publicized in terms of what prompted rock stars to talk about it to reporters and why were millions of doses suddenly available to Western youth?

What was the real nature of the program? Did it have to do with impostors and how?

an open question

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen

Originally posted by berenike

Sample from article:

My, what a big forehead he's got

My, that is a huge forehead. The imaginary "Faul" has got one just like that.

Heeey... you don't think.....

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I believe that photo was altered. The face and hair don't look right and the size of the bass drum is suspicious. The Beatles usually didn't play so far away from Ringo's bass drum that it would look that small in a photo. This is not necessarily the thread for discussing photos, but I wanted to say why I don't buy into that one.

The toy drum set used in the lip synch video of "Hello, Goodbye" was probably used to throw off scale perception so no one would realize "Paul" is not the same height as Original Paul. They made a joke out of that video and wore costumes as further distraction so viewers wouldn't catch on that Original Paul doesn't appear in the video of "Hello, Goodbye" but it is the impostor.

I am also very wary of "newly discovered, never seen before" photos. Give me a break. That's how an intelligence agency would introduce faked photos.

Yes - please take a break, dude.

A lot of words that provide a very poor argument. All you have is assumption, supposition and layers and layers of imaginary allegations.

How about you provide some actual proof? If your claims had any substance you'd at least be able to provide some by now - surely????

After all, PIDers had 40 years to come up with some.

Not the same man? Take that break, dude, take that break.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Dakudo, I very rarely comment on this thread, but please, do you have comprehension problems?

Please review the OP and see if what you have to say fits into the premise, or if you are here just to cause #e?

If you don't agree, then feel free to start a thread on why you consider this thread to be wrong, but please respect the purpose of this thread.

If you want to continue to play the insult game, then I would love to meet you in person. you have been politely asked to desist a number of times yet you keep coming back, trying to derail.

so, if you have something to offer on WHAT you think were the motivations for the murder of Paul McCartney, then by all means do, as that is the purpose of this thread. If you disagree, please cease posting as we all know your opinion on the matter as you have made it clear ad nauseum.

This is not about burying heads in the sand and denying an opposing view, there are plenty of threads available for that, including some here. This is about having the opportunity to ruminate on what some consider the motivations for the murder of Paul McCartney AS OUTLINED IN THE OP.

Reiteration: do YOU have comprehension difficulties, or are you just a #estirrer?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I agree and I've rarely complained about the behaviour of other members either.

I posted some photographs here because the other (more relevant) thread was derailed so badly that it was closed, depriving us of an opportunity to further debate this matter in a civilized manner on ATS where it was more likely to be seen by the broader membership.

I now regret providing an opportunity for this thread to be derailed. There are a lot of articles and pictures becoming available and I think they all should be put forward for discussion. We never know when a telling little clue might turn up - and they are all welcome, regardless of which side of the argument they support.

If they are genuine or disinformation can be determined by debate, not by mud-slinging.

This Daily Mail article about the Kray twins, notorious London gangsters, has absolutely nothing to do with PID. I am posting it as evidence of what can be covered up by the Establishment when it chooses to do so:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 25-8-2010 by berenike]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Dakudo, I very rarely comment on this thread, but please, do you have comprehension problems?

No.

Please review the OP and see if what you have to say fits into the premise, or if you are here just to cause #e?

I have, thank you very much.

Accusing Paul McCartney of being a fraud, a satanist and peodophile is indeed causing "#e" - but you have no problem with PIDers doing that?

If you don't agree, then feel free to start a thread on why you consider this thread to be wrong, but please respect the purpose of this thread.

Thank you for the poor advice. Your PIDer friends getsmart and someotherguy have repeatedly gone off the original "premise" - Please view their posts which have been deleted by the mods and the warnings they have under their names.

Yet we don't see you complaining about them going completely off topic, do we?

If you want to continue to play the insult game, then I would love to meet you in person.

Let everyone see that I have now been threatened by aorAki!

you have been politely asked to desist a number of times yet you keep coming back, trying to derail.

The same people who have made this misguided request were the very same people who 'derailed' the Is Paul McCartney Alive Or Dead' thread on Icke by posting about Lennon being replaced - despite repeated requests from other posters for them to stop.

Does the term Double Standards mean anything to you?

Therefore, they have no rights to whine about what other posters choose to write in here - particularly with all the warnings they have been given.

Reiteration: do YOU have comprehension difficulties, or are you just a #estirrer?

Clarification: I can and will post whatever I want on an OPEN thread. My premise is that the "motivations" for the murder of Paul McCartney are purely a fiction created in the minds of the extremely gullible and I provide photo evidence to support that. See my post above.

The '#stirrers' are in fact the people who create threads all over the internet claiming an innocent man is a fraud, a satanist and a peodophile.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Seems to me that if someone on this thread posts that a photograph has been doctored, then any member has a right to comment on that observation. This is an open forum. The original poster does not own this forum and can't dictate what can and can not be posted here.

If a direct reply is made to a post made on this thread, then that reply is on topic.

In this case, a person commented that a photograph posted on this thread was manipulated. Another member replied to that post, directly responding to what that person said. How can the first post be on topic, but the direct reply be off topic? They BOTH deal with the exact same topic. What people are saying here is that only posts that agree with their opinions should be allowed.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by edmond dantes]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It looks like the op only wants to have people on here who agree that Paul is Dead, well iv followed this thread from start to finish an i still believe its crap that Paul an even the great John were replaced..although im not at all happy with the story behind Chapman!

[edit on 25-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My bad, I will crawl back into my miasmic hole then, after saying this:

I realise this is an open forum, but it is a place where this hypothesis can be voiced, given the nature of this website as a whole being 'conspiracy' related. We know your opinions on the matter, you've made yourselves clear over and over.
This is a huge topic with huge implications, if true, and so there is a lot of seemingly peripheral information to work through. It seems that a common practice is to obfuscate.

Dakudo, it wasn't a threat. Sure, it was intentionally unclear so as to imply one, but that was only one perspective and was used to show that people often don't pursue other channels and stay with 'the obvious'. It's a sort of 'black and white' or monochrome mentality
I'm a lover not a fighter , so I would have talked to you, not roughed you up, but I didn't mention that at the time precisely because I wanted to see how you processed it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION

Nobody here has ever suggested anything in the least disrespectful about James Paul McCartney. Only his IMPOSTOR, who is at minimum indirectly implicated in his murder and is obviously directly implicated in his replacement, was questioned as to motives and the control apparatus keeping him trapped for so long in this deception.

Anyone at ATS investigating The Illuminati know they are Satanist cult andan outgrowth of the Babylonian Botherhood of the Serpent devoted to venerating the Draco Reptilians as their Alien GODS. They have also harnessed the Lucifer Cult at the top of Freemasonry as an instrument of their BETRAYAL OF HUMANITY. Freemasony as also highly penetrated most intelligence agencies, making them unwitting or infiltrated accomplices guilty of High TREASON.

For this reason, due to the lasting and wide ranging international complicities over the past forty some years of coverup srrounding Paul's Murder and replacement, an obvious suspicion is that FAUL would be more than just a bit actor playing a part, but is more lkely himself one of their Satanist Sect.

I hope this explanation helps to clarify any misunderstandings.

YOUR THEORIES OF HOW PAUL WAS KILLED ARE INVITED AT THIS TIME TO BRING THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC.

Thank in advance!

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Bringing this thread back ON TOPIC has stimulated new theories and investigations into who may have murdered and replaced ames Paul McCartney.

Any among you who may have studied the subject in ATS threads will know of the Illuminati participation in the Alien Agenda and know that Eisenhower's Treaty with the Roswell Greys (underlings to the large Draco Saurians) brought forth numerous joint Alien / Miary Industrial Complex projects. One of these is the notorious MONTAUK base where young boys were experimented on and trained to compose Rock Music for Mass Mind Control purposes. Here is what Ed Cameron also known as Al Bielek has to share about the existance of his program.

Al Bielek with George Noory on Coast to Coast AM February 24th, 2005 one hour and thirty minutes into the interview:

George Noory: "All, you brought up something about Aliens when you were popped into 1983. Tell me a little bit more about that."

Al Bielek: "Well, it's a rather long story, but what happened was, of course when WWII ended and a lot of Germans Scientists brought into the US under Operation Paperclip, they went to Brookhaven National Laboratories, and they were there about 20 years, Eventually, when somebody started reading reports to Congress about what they were up to, namely Mind Control and Time Travel, they decided they'd better shut that off or they'd use it on them in Congress. So they were looking for a new home. They wound up going to Montauk Point and selling it to the Military who were in the process of pulling out..."

"They arrived when the base was in the process of being shut down and the Military turned it over to the Germans who took it over, and inherited it. But at the same time when the Government gave the authorization to use the base, they told them that they would be working also with some Aliens who would be able to help with some of their projects but also had some ideas of their own. And that was how the Germans got through, the whole project up there at Montauk Point was given to them by the Government with, of course, the proviso that they would have to cooperate with, and the Aliens would cooperate with them."

"They were from a number of different locations. There were about ten to twelve different Alien types and they weren't all there at the same time, they rotated. But that was how that came about."

George Noory: "Did it shock you?"

Al Bielek: "When I first went there, yes, it did. Perhaps not as much as some people were shocked. And, some of them were very friendly, some of them were very human in appearance. But when you get an 8-foot tall Draco who weighs about 450lbs that can speak many languages and obviously had a very superior intelligence and sort of looked down his nose at humans, a few he got to like and was able to talk with, but his purpose was to coordinate all of the Alien Operations, with the Government Operations there, to make everything work smoothly."

"Now, he was in charge of the Aliens, of which there were many different groups. And, yes, it was quite a strange operation, to walk in there and see humans, young boys who were being processed for the Montauk Boy's Project, some of whom were very talented musically. Quite a lot of Hit Rock songs and related musical work was done there."

George Noory: "Like what? What songs?"

Al Bielek: "I do not remember any of the names, now. But Preston Nichols who was involved in this and had his own recording studio, knows all of them, knows virtually all of them that were produced at that time, and these Kids were never paid for their work, it went into the general treasury at Montauk."

George Noory: "WOuld they be hits that we know?"

Al Bielek: "At that time, yes. They were in the Hit Parade, if you will, at that time."

George Noory: "I know Wayne Newton must have been one of them, right? ...I'm kidding! That one I'm kidding."

Al Bielek: "He might have been, I'm not into the rock scene and I'm not into much of the popular game at that time. I was very heavily into classics, and that of course became interesting as an effect, because some of the classic music disturbed some of the Alien groups very heavily."

His website is: www.philadelphia-experiment.com

The unauthorized website is: www.bielek.com

This important witness testimony connects the dots between The Beatles and how Popular Music at that same time in History was used to Impact society and sway our souls.

It also demonstrates how Secret Government Agencies were involved in the Rock and Roll music scene and therefore could have easily "Horizontalized" our favorite Beatle, James Paul McCartney, and replaCIAed him with a agent/actor.

GETSMART

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A friend of mine in the 'music industry' sent me this link the other day:

www.zainea.com...

I haven't read it all yet, but I feel it has some relevance.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I just skimmed it and it's very interesting, about the culture industry. I plan to read the whole thing carefully when I have more time and patience.

One thing that has bugged me for a long time is the song "Hey Jude." It seems so obvious that it's about a Jew or the entire Jewish people.

I've read that just before the song was released, somebody was ordered to hand paint "Hey Jude" on the window at Apple. Presumably the order came from one of the Beatles. Was it one of Lennon's sick jokes? There was quite an outrage about that before it was explained away as being about "Julian" but if you look at the old series World At War, there are film clips of hand painted signs on Jewish shops that said "Juden."

I don't think the song was about Julian. Wouldn't it have been "Hey Jules" if that was the case?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by switching yard]

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join