It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN: You are being chemically castrated.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

Well that was more or less as insightful as your other post.

So are you concerned that the pesticides are turning men emo? Or were you simply poking fun?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
Let's not forget... We are all being chemically poisoned.... All of us, as in both sexes. However, men seem to be getting hit the hardest.

I've noticed this for awhile now, and everytime I bring this up with anyone (both sexes) They will usually tell me something like "ohhh... you're just paranoid... The amount of chemicals we encounter in our daily lives are too minute to cause any serious damage". Evidence never cuts it for them, they are like little children... They need to touch it in order to believe it, I swear to god.. These idiots make me so angry!!!!!!!

Sometimes I feel as if I'm living in a nightmare... I actually found myself saying wake-up, over and over again once. Actually believing that I would soon wake-up from this horrible nightmare that is my life.... I probably sound so crazy.

WELL I AM GOD DAMN IT! But my finger... is pointed at the world. For it is the world that I blame, not me.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by sliceNodice]

Don't worry friend, you are NOT alone in this nightmare. And you are NOT the only one being labelled as crazy when people with closed minds don't like hearing what they don't want to. All we can do is try to educate those around us about information such as this. Not in an attempt to frighten them, but educate them.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver tongue devil
reply to post by 21cdb

Well that was more or less as insightful as your other post.

So are you concerned that the pesticides are turning men emo? Or were you simply poking fun?

Poking fun. I could care less if the little snot farmers these days are metro, emo, homo..whatever.

Now, I've got some different poking to do.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What is the ultimate concern here?

Where on this slippery slope are we going to land according to you all?

The end of procreation? Men being too feminine?

Other then suggesting people are being turned gay, it seems like the concern amongst you all is rather ambiguous.

So what if more men act feminine now...

So what if more women are being born now...

Gayness doesn't affect your orientation, and our population is still on the rise.

Moot.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I'm waiting for men between 18 and 60 to decide that the actually care about this and start screaming their freakin' head off.

actually, i was really upset about this, so i ate a whole carton of ice cream, and watched soaps in my pajamas all day. the next day, i phoned my friend and we talked it over. it was really nice.
i just wish my woman would stop begging me for sex all the time. it's like, is that all i'm good for!? doesn't she know i have feelings? i mean, i'm trying to have a serious conversation about how oppressed i feel at work, and all she does it stare and grope at my crotch!

woMEN!!

seriously, it's sad that big pharm can wreck us in ways that not even THEY have thought about before throwing open panadora's box.

mmmmm. pandora's box thrown open.

well, some of don't drink the water! we just drink beer. maybe 'real men' are safe, lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think it's the evolutionary answer to current social structure. There is no Fight Club 2 for this decade yet. shame !

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Loam... Great Thread, Star & Flag

I have wanted to write this one myself for a while but didn't want to spend a week on a giant Gay debate.

Really good work 100% true...

This goes right along with my detoxification stuff and changes it has made, and honestly, I am making sure my testosterone levels are elevated naturally, exercise, vitamins of right kinds etc...

I highly recommend any guys over 30 do it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
SERIOUS STUFF! S&F
im femininte enough allready damn >_< we have to do something

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

You gave a fabulous response, LOL. Tee hee.

All kidding aside, this involves a seemingly infinite array of ramifications, implications, and related phenomena. I am conveying information in a precise, organized, hierarchical manner, so that none of you ostensibly sentient beings misunderstand my true self as being too fluid, too receptive, too tuned in to the sound, too integrational, etc. See, I am not a girl, I am a man dammit! Now, all kidding truly AND dearly aside.

When I think about all the estrogenic compounds flooding the world, and especially certain industrialized nations, my thoughts turn kaleidoscopic, and I see so many things tying together, coming to points of convergence, tying up loose ends.

Obviously, these compounds have had profound effects on us as well as other species. Why are there these compounds out there in the first place? There is the obvious: We use fertilizers, birth control pills, plastics, and all other sorts of estrogenic agents that, naturally, don't sprout wings and fly into outer space. They stay here to affect us, all of us. This much is obvious to just about any and all.

Any other why? Maybe not. But it is very interesting that the feminine has been rising in the West for centuries now. Carl Jung mentioned anima rising. Tesla predicted that queen bees would rule the world. Men have never reconciled the public definition of manhood, long since the second society said he must not even see his own emotions, much less be in tune with them. Just as women have never quite reconciled that they are not allowed to display any focused aspect of the in-tune nature they were supposed to have with their own emotions. IMHO, both men and women have been shafted. Divide and conquer works so well to keep the master/slave paradigm. But it makes everyone a slave.

The mirrored aspect is also quite interesting. Women becoming more masculine. Men becoming more feminine. Many secret orders have long desired a convergence of masculine and feminine, and they have actively engaged in metaprogramming to bring it about. Heck, lone individuals have even engaged in such metaprogramming (Look it up, it is a cool word, and you might learn something. One easy way to look at it would be by considering the concept of memes, which many of you are familiar with.). Besides, a NATURAL mirroring process occurs. Domination and manipulation exist hand in hand. To stereotype for illustration, (I am not putting ANYONE in a box) man will not desire to dominate a woman if and only if he perceives that she will not exploit him through manipulation. Woman will not desire to manipulate a man if and only if she perceives that he does not want to exploit her through domination. For the man, the woman has been his looking glass. For the woman, the man has been her looking glass. Each was to observe until, BAM!, it all clicked and the other half is understood and the masculine and the feminine can actually touch, meet, see each other.

I also think, however peculiar it might sound to some of you, that our desires, hopes and fears, and faith is reflected in every aspect of the world. I have many reasons for believing such, but it is beyond the scope of this post. I am just saying that it fits that estrogenic compounds are flooding society now. Do I think men should be weak little twits? Heck no, a guy guy can care, can love, can be receptive to spiritual things, and he can still be strong, a compelling force that demands a wrong be righted.. And yes, I do think women have actively encouraged, while simultaneously bemoaning, the "feminine" man. Women, can you really not understand why men would have a caricaturized view of femininity? Heck, it has been one of the few weapons in your arsenal, to enchant men through glittery illusions of what it is to be feminine. But it is obviously not your fault. You were not permitted to be active, so you were forced to be subversive. The men were oh-so turned on by that impish grin on such an "innocent" body. Grrrrr. Uh. Ahhhhhh......And men, are you really surprised that women have a caricaturized view of masculinity, as you have always strutted like a peacock around them, only to act differently with your brothers? It is not your fault, however, as women demanded you be their thuggish strongmen, as they were not allowed to do their own dangerous work. They were oh-so turned on by the fact that you would destroy everything, in order to shield her. You were making quite the sacrifice. You were a dick to others, but a stocking stuffer for her. OoOoOoOoOoOoO! MMMM....

This is only my opinion, and it could very possibly change, although I see it a view pinned quite near the center of the "O," quite near the center of the circle of our current reality. It is also my opinion that it is quite possible that the polarities could flip among some individuals, most likely the more selfish, disregarding the "other" types. I think the non-fakers are more likely to converge into a fluid and focused being.

I know I went on a grand, stream-of-consciousness rant, albeit a gentle one. But I do think it is interesting how this story ties into something greater....in my eye. Or maybe the women are conspiring against us (face_paranoid) to neuter all the faker men, so that they can rule all men but one, and they can lick the feet of the one true alpha. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Most women I meet have complete control over their men. Men are afraid of conflicts, have a greater urge than females to have sex and society welcomes them taking a lot of space and attention. A guy hurting the feelings of a girl is unforgivable while girls can treat guys like dirt and its fine.

Sure there may be factors in our environment making men more female, but I think other factors play a larger role. Females picking men who are more in touch with their female side for example. Besides, what it means to be a man changes very often. A lot of men have no real identity today.

Its basically evolution. Men adapting to female needs since they are the dominating sex once physical force is out of the picture.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I posted something similar a while back...yep, we're screwed

[edit on 19-9-2009 by reject]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
reply to post by Stillalive

You gave a fabulous response, LOL. Tee hee.

All kidding aside, this involves a seemingly infinite array of ramifications, implications, and related phenomena. I am conveying information in a precise, organized, hierarchical manner, so that none of you ostensibly sentient beings misunderstand my true self as being too fluid, too receptive, too tuned in to the sound, too integrational, etc. See, I am not a girl, I am a man dammit! Now, all kidding truly AND dearly aside.

When I think about all the estrogenic compounds flooding the world, and especially certain industrialized nations, my thoughts turn kaleidoscopic, and I see so many things tying together, coming to points of convergence, tying up loose ends.

Obviously, these compounds have had profound effects on us as well as other species. Why are there these compounds out there in the first place? There is the obvious: We use fertilizers, birth control pills, plastics, and all other sorts of estrogenic agents that, naturally, don't sprout wings and fly into outer space. They stay here to affect us, all of us. This much is obvious to just about any and all.

Any other why? Maybe not. But it is very interesting that the feminine has been rising in the West for centuries now. Carl Jung mentioned anima rising. Tesla predicted that queen bees would rule the world. Men have never reconciled the public definition of manhood, long since the second society said he must not even see his own emotions, much less be in tune with them. Just as women have never quite reconciled that they are not allowed to display any focused aspect of the in-tune nature they were supposed to have with their own emotions. IMHO, both men and women have been shafted. Divide and conquer works so well to keep the master/slave paradigm. But it makes everyone a slave.

The mirrored aspect is also quite interesting. Women becoming more masculine. Men becoming more feminine. Many secret orders have long desired a convergence of masculine and feminine, and they have actively engaged in metaprogramming to bring it about. Heck, lone individuals have even engaged in such metaprogramming (Look it up, it is a cool word, and you might learn something. One easy way to look at it would be by considering the concept of memes, which many of you are familiar with.). Besides, a NATURAL mirroring process occurs. Domination and manipulation exist hand in hand. To stereotype for illustration, (I am not putting ANYONE in a box) man will not desire to dominate a woman if and only if he perceives that she will not exploit him through manipulation. Woman will not desire to manipulate a man if and only if she perceives that he does not want to exploit her through domination. For the man, the woman has been his looking glass. For the woman, the man has been her looking glass. Each was to observe until, BAM!, it all clicked and the other half is understood and the masculine and the feminine can actually touch, meet, see each other.

I also think, however peculiar it might sound to some of you, that our desires, hopes and fears, and faith is reflected in every aspect of the world. I have many reasons for believing such, but it is beyond the scope of this post. I am just saying that it fits that estrogenic compounds are flooding society now. Do I think men should be weak little twits? Heck no, a guy guy can care, can love, can be receptive to spiritual things, and he can still be strong, a compelling force that demands a wrong be righted.. And yes, I do think women have actively encouraged, while simultaneously bemoaning, the "feminine" man. Women, can you really not understand why men would have a caricaturized view of femininity? Heck, it has been one of the few weapons in your arsenal, to enchant men through glittery illusions of what it is to be feminine. But it is obviously not your fault. You were not permitted to be active, so you were forced to be subversive. The men were oh-so turned on by that impish grin on such an "innocent" body. Grrrrr. Uh. Ahhhhhh......And men, are you really surprised that women have a caricaturized view of masculinity, as you have always strutted like a peacock around them, only to act differently with your brothers? It is not your fault, however, as women demanded you be their thuggish strongmen, as they were not allowed to do their own dangerous work. They were oh-so turned on by the fact that you would destroy everything, in order to shield her. You were making quite the sacrifice. You were a dick to others, but a stocking stuffer for her. OoOoOoOoOoOoO! MMMM....

This is only my opinion, and it could very possibly change, although I see it a view pinned quite near the center of the "O," quite near the center of the circle of our current reality. It is also my opinion that it is quite possible that the polarities could flip among some individuals, most likely the more selfish, disregarding the "other" types. I think the non-fakers are more likely to converge into a fluid and focused being.

I know I went on a grand, stream-of-consciousness rant, albeit a gentle one. But I do think it is interesting how this story ties into something greater....in my eye. Or maybe the women are conspiring against us (face_paranoid) to neuter all the faker men, so that they can rule all men but one, and they can lick the feet of the one true alpha. Who knows.

Would have given you 3 stars if I could. Worthy of a thread of it's own.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When I start growing another leg then I'll go to the doctor. Untill then I got nothing to worry about. If men are the weaker sex then how come they still dominate in everything? Hmm

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Excellent thread! Yes, this is part of global depopulation.

Many indicators point towards the rivers being sick.

The water in the rivers comes from the sky.

Think chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Folks:

None of the material I presented speaks to sexual preference and its causation issues.

I thought that's what you meant. Hm. Could this be Evolution coming in the back door and sneaking up on us? Maybe mother nature is calming down male aggressive tendencies......war.....and all that.

Also might curb the male sex drive a notch or two, thereby naturally reducing population.

Not to say I like this.....I don't. I would miss you guys.

[edit on 9/19/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Well that was a completely ignorant post, homosexuality has never been "rare" in fact in some cultures at times it was more prominent than heterosexuality because being with a man was considered being closer to god because he was a man. The only reason you thought it was rarer was because more people were in the closet about it because society didn't accept them at the time.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm not much of an alien researcher, but isn't it said that aliens (of the same species) are all similar in height, look, with no apparent gender visible? I thought I read that there are no discerning characteristics between males and females....

Perhaps this is how they got that way....evolution and all....

Just an idea. Maybe I need more coffee...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Maybe there is some truth to a "feminist agenda" after all!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by ReelView

Originally posted by ReelView
Didn't notice anything about Soy.

Published just two months ago....

Study Links Soy to Lower Sperm Counts

Eating even small amounts of soy products may cut a man's sperm concentration, a study published online last Thursday in the journal Human Reproduction shows.

Of the 99 men enrolled in the study, those who said they ate the most soy had much lower sperm concentrations than those who reported eating no soy. Soy eaters had, on average, 41 million fewer sperm per milliliter than those who avoided soy products. That association held up after other factors potentially affecting sperm health, such as smoking, alcohol and caffeine intake, age, abstinence time and body mass index were considered.

Consumption of the study's 15 soy-based foods, from miso soup and tofu to soy burgers, ice cream and energy bars, was low, an average of one serving every other day among the highest-consuming group.

And interesting enough is this article presenting a unique point of view:

Soy hypocritical.

The assault clearly comes from many fronts...

[edit on 18-9-2009 by loam]

I've been eating soy every single day, and I have not had one slice of meat since I was 14. Either I'm the exception or soy isn't the cause. I'd let you ask my girlfriend.. but shes exhausted from last night.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join