It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN: You are being chemically castrated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

What's to say in geophysical time there isn't a natural fluctuation in the ratio of sexes produced on the planet? Perhaps its cyclic, like so many other things on the planet.

Also what is the ultimate concern here? That all creatures will be made female and thus an end to procreation?

It seems like the ebb and flow of the posters here are more concerned with gayness then any other issue the OP was after.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
...The argument the OP makes really isn't about sexuality, it's about biological mutations and deformaties (sp?, too tired to care)...

Quite right.

This is not an 'origins of gayness' thread. It is about a pretty serious impairment in the sexual biology of several species, including humans.

Something is seriously broken...

Did anyone look at the percentages? Those numbers are frightening!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by loam]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is true. I was reading about this years ago. Basically, pesticides, pollutants, etc all are estrogen based. By the time the average American man is in his 40s he has more estrogen in his body than his wife.
It's happening all around the world but it the worst here. Seriously.
Ever wonder why there are so many pills for impotence nowadays?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by really

Originally posted by really

As a matter of fact, I intended to make this precise point. You should see the size of that industry. It's revenues are staggering.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think we are all becoming one intersex.

I've noticed a lot of females around that are visibly androgynous. I don't think it's just men under this effect. There's a neutralizer in the environment somewhere I'd say!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Because most American men are overweight fatasses? Decreased blood flow = pecker no workee.

Fact.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

Yeah I don't see that statistic being accurate around the UCs here in CA.

Laziness must be a problem with you older men

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21cdb

Because most American men are overweight fatasses? Decreased blood flow = pecker no workee.

Fact.

That's definitely true, too. But some of the crap (chemicals) they put into our food are the cause for both their girth and flaccidness.
But, as said, this is being spread worldwide.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

Originally posted by 21cdb

Fact.

Prevelance statistics about Impotence:

Prevalance of Impotence: 30 million US men (NIDDK)

Prevalance Rate: approx 1 in 9 or 11.03% or 30 million people in USA

20 to 46% of men aged 40 to 69 in the USA 2000-2002 (American Journal of Epidemiology, 2002)

26 new cases per 1,000 men aged 40 to 69 in the USA 2000 (Journal of Urology, 2000)

Nearly 1/5 of men with "erection problems" in England and Wales 2000 (Office For National Statistics, London, 2002)

20-46% of men aged 40-69 self-reported some erectile dysfunction in the US 2000-2002 (Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 2000-2002, NIDDK)

I'm pretty certain not all of them are fat.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by loam]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"Men too can suffer from estrogen dominance. Estrogens from plant estrogens and environmental sources, also known as xenoestrogens, produce hormonal stimuli that can contribute to inappropriate growth of mammary tissue cells, resulting in a problem society is calling “man boobs.” Some theorize that estrogen dominance in men is contributing to hair loss, atherosclerosis, prostate problems, lowered libido, weight gain, and impotency."

Here are a couple more links:

etransgender.com...
www.energeticnutrition.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
well i suppose its preferable to all women growing beards and stuff.

link   

link   
Let's not forget... We are all being chemically poisoned.... All of us, as in both sexes. However, men seem to be getting hit the hardest.

I've noticed this for awhile now, and everytime I bring this up with anyone (both sexes) They will usually tell me something like "ohhh... you're just paranoid... The amount of chemicals we encounter in our daily lives are too minute to cause any serious damage". Evidence never cuts it for them, they are like little children... They need to touch it in order to believe it, I swear to god.. These idiots make me so angry!!!!!!!

Sometimes I feel as if I'm living in a nightmare... I actually found myself saying wake-up, over and over again once. Actually believing that I would soon wake-up from this horrible nightmare that is my life.... I probably sound so crazy.

WELL I AM GOD DAMN IT! But my finger... is pointed at the world. For it is the world that I blame, not me.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
I've noticed this for awhile now, and everytime I bring this up with anyone (both sexes) They will usually tell me something like "ohhh... you're just paranoid... The amount of chemicals we encounter in our daily lives are too minute to cause any serious damage". Evidence never cuts it for them, they are like little children... They need to touch it in order to believe it, I swear to god.. These idiots make me so angry!!!!!!!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by sliceNodice]

Whether it's the economy, politics, or health few will believe you until it happens to them. Everybody just wants to hear good news, not reality.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Those damned Radical Feminists trying to destroy the male race! Eventually all men will be gay and completely unattractted to women. Once that happens and males have been weakened sufficiently, they will strike and obliterate them.

Goodbye to history and welcome herstory. Never mind this for now, Dancing With The Stars is on TV, bbl.

P.S. Are men more vulnerable to this because of the Y chromosome? If there was a secret plan to wipe out the male race, a disease that exclusively targets the Y chromosome would be effective.

[edit on 19/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Well then all the women will have to start eating ALL Beef Franks (opposed to soy dogs) to 'maleinize' themselves so the gay guys will procreate with them...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have noticed that a lot of teenage boys are going all emo/homo these days. But I just figure the teenage girls would be happy because it essentially doubles their wardrobe when their "boyfriend" wears girl jeans too.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by metro
reply to post by nikiano

Look at you. Shaking in your boots in fear of being called a homophobe. How many times do you have to lick the boots of the homosexuals before you can freely speak what's on your mind? Do you always precede speaking your mind with a paragraph of disclaimers?

I hope you're a woman, because your post in this thread is incredibly ironic if you aren't.

I couldn't agree more. But nikiano is doing the right thing because she does not want to hurt the feelings of any homosexuals reading this thread. But I agree that we have reached a sad point in history when one has to give paragraphs of disclaimers so not to offend anyone that isn't part of the majority with their opinions.

Thank you for having the courage to speak out nikiano, I hope more women like you will acknowledge that this is a real and serious problem.

[edit on 19/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

"Emo" is the current fashion trend that is prevalent in todays youth, nothing more and nothing less. What you are seeing is what you are fabricating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join