It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'will attack Iran this year'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israel is very dangerous.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Yes, they are dangerous. To their enemies.

They're also very smart. Very, very smart.

And for those of the Judeo/Christian religion, if anything in the Bible is true, now that they've been assembled from all nations to their own country - they'll never again be forced off.

Which may explain some of their more spectacular victories since inception.

Yeah. I much rather be their friend than their enemy.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Israel is very dangerous? LOL Come on! So is the U.S., North Korea, Iran, Syria, etc. It comes down to intentions and hostility. Israel seems that they have the better intentions than Iran or any terrorist organization. They have to protect themselves.

It is not Israel or the Prime Minister of theirs spewing that they want to destroy and wipe Iran off of the face of the earth. It is the other way around. So Israel has to do what they have to do.

Too bad peace between the two countries and religions couldn't happen. But when you get fanatical religious people in power with distorted ideas because of brain washing when they were 2 years old, then peace and compromising doesn't look too promising.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Israel hasn't stated that they would erase Iran off the world map.

Yes, but Iran said they want Israel wiped off the 'Map' in a literal sense.. A map being a map.. like the sheet of paper with the lines drawn on it.

They publicly stated they want to destroy Israel in a Bureaucratic sense.. not the Jewish people.

If you read the posts above yours you will see that that was a complete misquote. The Iranian president never said that. Period.

Stop perpetrating falsehoods

On the flip side, its funny to watch all the Israel supporters come running out of the woodwork as soon as there is a post about Iran.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

What have you got against people "supporting" israel?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Then what did he say? He wants to make peace with Israel, etc.? The Iranian President has said many fanatical extreme hostile statements against Israel in the last 4 years. Hard to deny that. He comes from a fanatical religious belief system, in line with extremist Islamic terrorists. And by the way, there are no gays in Iran.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I'm a blue-eyed, blonde-headed Gentile who Jews wouldn't give a second thought to, but seeing how they've been attacked relentlessly for decades - you go right ahead and put me down as an Israeli supporter.

I LOVE it when the little guy whips the big boys asses each time they want a piece.

And Iran's President said exactly THAT. His statement was against the government of Israel - but in that small country - the people and the government are one and the same.

He meant EXACTLY to wipe Israel off the map. Government and citizens too. He knows how it was said, why it was said, and exactly what he meant.

Someone wants to fall for the Iranian apologists line of nuance BS, but you've gotta be one retard to believe it.

I have a guy I work with who is Iranian Christian, speaks Farsi, and he said the identical same thing.

And as far as an Israeli supporter - I didn't come out of the woodwork. I'm right here.

Here today, here yesterday, and the day before.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So since Israel is saying they ARE going to attack Iran, wouldn't Iran be just as justified in making a "pre-emptive" strike on Israel's military bases/weapons silo's to prevent Israel from attacking them?

I mean, it seems fair to me. If it's okay nowadays to bomb another country for threatening to bomb you (even thought Iran never said that, but let's say it is so for the sake of argument) then why can't the country who made the threat against the country who made the threat bomb to the country they made the threat against?

You see where I going with this...

This utter insanity. "I'll get you before you get me only I'll be more justified in doing so, so neener neener."

Children these people are.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Being wiped out? You actually believe that crap? you think Iranian leaders are foaming at the mouth waiting for *the* bomb just to launch it and then receive hundreds back in an instant? Yes let's remember who actually has illegal nuclear weapons...and plenty of them.Israel faces no threat except the one it has conjured up along with other countries for a selfish,geo-political and resource chess game.The pawns being the countless civilians that will be killed for a few grumpy old men's needs and wants in the world.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

To be fair my good sir, the Israeli's come from a religious belief system that is no less fanatic nor destructive. As for quotations, have we all forgotten this little gem, or is it forgiven because it comes from israel?

All is compared to the Shoah, dwarfed by the Shoah and therefore all is allowed – be it fences , sieges ... curfews, food and water deprivation or unexplained killings. All is permitted because we have been through the Shoah and you will not tell us how to behave.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

You talking to me or someone else?

I clearly wasn't defending Israel there..

Maybe you should stop being an anti-Semite

(It wouldn't be an Israel thread without that phrase)

Seriously tho. I take offense at being dubbed a supporter of Israel. Same as i would take offense at being dubbed a supported of any genocidal regime. As in.. not very much. But still, my post was backing Iran so get a pair of glasses for yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

I am going to say something quite controversial here, but considering that quote, what do you think the Jews who died in the holocaust would think of today's Israel?

Would they be proud?
What would they make of that statement?

It seems to me the Israeli government (notice i said government incase someone wants to call me anti-semetic) abuses the memory of the holocaust as justification for its actions.

They also beat the west over the head with it at any opportunity.
Many journalists and other figures have been slandered by the Israeli government for expressing a view contrary to their own.

I think its appalling and if the Jewish people had any modicum of respect for themselves or their nation then they wouldn't stand for this.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Hmmm interesting. Well I guess I have always thought it was/is pretty fanatical how the Jews believe Jesus was just a normal man and nothing more. Considering him as a false messiah.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yes. Yes, I believe that "crap".

I believe that there is so much hatred and annimosity that they would go to war, just because they hate each other that much.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well if you can't handle the truth I deal, I suggest you go pander in favor of Israel elsewhere. There are intelligent members on ATS who know the deal, the score aka WTF is going on. All the naysayers have been subjugated by years of MSM BS and societal lies and propaganda.

Either do the research and educate yourself properly before typing or don't bother posting at all. I have no interest in the personal ideologies that have been hammered into you by the MSM and your similarly brainwashed peers.

**EDIT TO ADD:

I am not against Israel, per say. I have hundreds of Israeli and Jewish friends and even some relatives who practice the faith. The issue is with those that lead Israel. Research Israel's system of government, that should be a sure eye opener. And did you know that a large chunk of Israelis are against the atrocities their nation commits? Several of my friends have been totally brainwashed and consider Palestinians lower than dogs and being in the army "would" shoot on sight. It's sad. On the plus side, there is huge anti war effort but of course on the downside it hardly gets any airtime in the MSM. Those that rule, want everyone to believe that all Israelis support the genocide.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ponder this...Islam pays greater respect to Jesus considering him a prophet from God and had the ability to perform miracles.

en.wikipedia.org...

While the Jews don't even consider him a prophet but just some carpenter.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_view_of_Jesus

I dated some Jewish girl before and could never understand her point of view. She thought nothing of Jesus. And yet, Islam praises Jesus a lot more. hmm

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would like to just put a theory out here, just something entirely random that came to my mind: What if the missile shield that is now not going to be deployed, was meant to be used to defend against Israel in the event that it went ballistic?

I mean, the timing of Israel ramping up these threats within 48 hours of the announcement that the euro missile defense system is not going to be built by the states anymore, seems rather suspect. Perhaps that shield was the last attempt of the US to neutralize Israel's ability to threaten the rest of the world with the Samson option, and now Obama has given them the proverbial keys to the kingdom?

Most likely not true at all, just thought I would throw it out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Warren, you surprise me.

I have never known you to be so reserved in your responses. *grin*

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Well, as I recall, the public reasoning for the missle shield was to protect Europe from Iran (and others). So your logic may be sounds, but in reverse.

Course I felt like the whole thing was a scam to begin with and noone ever really intended to build it. (I know, I know, it's easy to say that after they trashed the program..lol)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join