It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'will attack Iran this year'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Well yes, that was the point. They wouldn't out and out go "We're putting this thing here so that you can't exercise the Samson option and hold the world hostage with the threat of nuclear extinction."

They would give it a nice, logical reason like defending against Iran, something that Israel would go along with. Then as soon as Israel attempted to go Samson, the nukes get disabled mid-flight and the country can be dismantled safely.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by D.E.M.]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

But but but........the DOW IS APPROACHING 10K! We are almost out of this recession! LMAO!

I hope Israel attacks Iran and Iran turns around and puts up a damn good fight. I hope it gets so bad that America has to start drafting their boys and girls. Maybe then and ONLY then will we finally lose the stomach for unnecessary wars. I mean how many worthless wars are we going to have to fight to get this through our heads? Our militaristic foreign policy is out of control and the American people sit back and throw gasoline on the fire. Until our sons and daughters are drafted again and we really understand what war is not some soldier getting blown up on t.v. 1000000 miles away we'll never get it and we'll continue propping up a 600 billion dollar war machine. God bless the Iranian people.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's sad that so many here are willing to buy what the MSM has to say on the Iran/Israel conflict....or the Palestine/Israel conflict.....or the Lebanon/Israel conflict....etc etc etc.

Israel had to hold their own against Arab incursions from the start, that is true. But things have changed over the past 30 or so years. Israel is so clearly the aggressor in every conflict they've been involved in for the past 3 decades, they have knowingly and willfully slaughtered innocent civilians. Apparently that is okay with them though, as they are gods "chosen people".
Don't worry about the innocent civilians in Gaza, as they are heretics and deserve their fate.....riiiight. Israel controls the medicines, food, water, and supplies that come into Gaza, and Israel has oft-times not allowed these people access to these very necessary and crucial items.

Make no mistake, Israel is very clearly a terrorist nation.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
No doubt Israel is not perfect. By no means. But what country is now of days? Still have no freakin' clue why we are over in Afghanistan with a ton of troops? And still wonder why in the hell we were/still are over in Iraq?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was a kid in 1967, and I recall the newspaper reports and the video of the buildup of the Egyptian forces on the border. I remember the Egyptians kicking the UN out of their way.

I remember.

I remember in 1973, and I remember it as it happened.

Now some of you psuedo-elitist MSM/NWO/Zionist conspiracy nuts can try to rewrite history if you wish. You can point out all the evils that are Israel, and tell yourself you're so much smarter than the average bear.

You're not.

A lot of prejudiced, Jew-hating nuts hiding behind your "inside information on the world control agenda."

Get serious. You really may wish to lay off the sensationalist internet crap where you can make it up as you go along.

You may wish to forget your prejudices and quit hiding behind "Zionist BS."

I know murderers who are at least truthful about what they did, and seem to have much more honor.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Wow, seriously? Jew Hating?!

You know, in my small blip of a life (35 years) I have never, NEVER hated anyone for anything except their actions. Skin color, Religion, country of origin.. none of this has EVER mattered to me. Actions and ONLY actions matter, including the action of influencing people with words.

So when I see a fan of Isreal come into these forums, make a few base attempts at swaying the argument, then spout out JEW HATERS! or ANTI-SEMETICS!, I get offended.

I don't hate Isreal. I certainly don't hate people who practice Judeaism or have a Judeaic bloodline. I hate the government of Isreal and all of the apologists that state that it is OK for them to behave like spoiled children simply because their "playmates" are also acting like spoiled children.

Simply put. If you can't play nice, fight and get it over with.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I believe Iran wants Israel to be the aggressor. If Israel attacks and it was proven that Iran could not make bombs then Israel's political immunity would be abolished. Iran is not as dumb as people think.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

So you're an Arab hater I take it?

Why do people feel that one has to take a SIDE? It's pretty petty and childish if you ask me. Every nation of this planet has at one time or another shed blood, think that one over for a second before you start spewing a bunch of crap rhetoric.

The point that I was trying to make, is that Israel has committed some very gross and inhumane atrocities of its own. Why are they any better than arab nations, many of which have committed FAR less atrocious acts in recent history? It doesn't make a damn bit of sense.
So Israel is free and clear to slaughter the people in Gaza, but Iran is evil because......? It's a logical fallacy. If Iran is evil, than what does that make Israel?

Try looking at things objectively sometime, it's pretty cool.

And whoever pointed out that the US of A is still in Afghanistan, well i completely agree....we shouldn't be there, nor in Iraq. The US has been pretty guilty of some heavy S*** since it's inception, and maybe before we judge others we should take a look at the cesspool we've got right here in our own backyard.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
OK sticking to the subject matter first;
IMHO A war is likely happen, but more so because the area is of strategic importance please check a map and understand why the focus on Afghanistan and ultimately Iran.

Israel will always be safe from a Nuke strike from Iran - it would be a far worse fate for Iran if palestinians got radiated - other Islamic nations would be outraged and they don't much like Iran anyway (hmm interesting thought for conspiracy theorists here but I digress).

The reason the Missile shield was pulled in Poland/Czechoslovakia was to placate the Russians who have been allied to the Iranian cause along with the Chinese. I would hazard that the Iranians are probably going to do their best to accelerate their arms production as they would have learned from the war in Iraq, you are damned if you do have WMDs and damned if you don't - which will inevitably be their downfall.

Other events seem to point to this;
Recent Atlas V launch with a secret payload (well spotted JackFlap, the French PMs rhetoric and this Jewel finally admitting that Psyops will target US allies all seem to indicate the OP is correct

The secretive US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) has awarded arms globocorp General Dynamics a $10m contract to set up a network of psychological-warfare "influence websites" supporting the Global War On Terror. France and Britain are specifically included as "targeted regions"source

However, please note that this all could be to pressure the Iranians into capitulating at the forthcoming meeting.

As to all the anti Jew/Muslim/Christian... stances on ATS It makes one despair of mankind; one God many paths to him and everyone infighting about the detail. Lest we not forget who owns this domain we have as a temporary playground and deceives to divide and conquer what should be one.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Israel is not the one that wants Iran. It is the US. The US has Iran surrounded. This has been planned for many years.

Israel is the USA's bulldog in the middle east. The US has just sicked their dog on the enemy. A conflict is planned. There is no trying for peace. That's all BS.

Once Israel attacks and Iran responds they are completely screwed. The US will bash the living crap out of them with fury never before seen.

Then the US will put another puppet regime in place. Start selling Iran goods and oil using the dollar again. etc.

All planned.

Don't be so naive to think Israel will do anything more than get it started or that Israel will suffer. ya right. Not with the Worlds most mighty superpower orchestrating the whole thing since long before Afghan and Iraq even got started.

This will finish up our duties in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by dooper

Wow, seriously? Jew Hating?!

You know, in my small blip of a life (35 years) I have never, NEVER hated anyone for anything except their actions. Skin color, Religion, country of origin.. none of this has EVER mattered to me. Actions and ONLY actions matter, including the action of influencing people with words.

So when I see a fan of Isreal come into these forums, make a few base attempts at swaying the argument, then spout out JEW HATERS! or ANTI-SEMETICS!, I get offended.

I don't hate Isreal. I certainly don't hate people who practice Judeaism or have a Judeaic bloodline. I hate the government of Isreal and all of the apologists that state that it is OK for them to behave like spoiled children simply because their "playmates" are also acting like spoiled children.

Simply put. If you can't play nice, fight and get it over with.

Ponder this scripture quote:

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

8 ¶ I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I'm a blue-eyed, blonde-headed Gentile who Jews wouldn't give a second thought to, but seeing how they've been attacked relentlessly for decades - you go right ahead and put me down as an Israeli supporter.

I'm not a any of the above dooper.
In fact many of my friends are Jews who don't want anything to do with ****ZIONISM***** Central America is full of Jews who just want a place they can go along, and get along without being used as an Elite pawn in a sophisticated game of "chicken". Many of my friends came from the ranks of Israeli border police, and IDF. It took actually being fully on the ground, and seeing the bull turd lies in action for them to realize the lies; it showed them that ***history*** is completely ***written by the victor***/maybe I should write it is written by the ones who own, and control the printing press???

I LOVE it when the little guy whips the big boys asses each time they want a piece.

Er, um, I am not into that sort of thing...if You know what I mean

I don't call stirring the proverbial turd pot, and then calling in the USA to clean up as being a little guy fending off big bad bullies.... More like a weasel is closer to the truth.

And Iran's President said exactly THAT. His statement was against the government of Israel - but in that small country - the people and the government are one and the same.

No, Israel is loaded with Christians, and even those "dirty" Muslims; which You've made very clear You hate. I would have to turn your jaded rhetorical question around on You, and ask about all the very deviant, and flat out evil comments the different Israeli PM's have made?

He meant EXACTLY to wipe Israel off the map. Government and citizens too. He knows how it was said, why it was said, and exactly what he meant.

Er, I don't have psychic skills, and I doubt You do. Language is full of misconceptions, and creates many misunderstandings; just the nature of the beast, but what is clear is the Iranian President M.A. didn't say those words in the context You write.

Someone wants to fall for the Iranian apologists line of nuance BS, but you've gotta be one retard to believe it.

Now, now now, that's getting down right nasty with slander, but with no proof. It's rhetorical as well. If You believe the Israeli controlled MSM, and the lies that are proven to be lies on a daily basis, then You must be a real real real hardcore retard.

I have a guy I work with who is Iranian Christian, speaks Farsi, and he said the identical same thing.

Ah, so in the same mind frame that Israel calls Jews who denounce the continual misdeeds perpetrated by Israel, then this man "Farsi" must be a self appointed "self hater"....................funny how I don't hear Iran voicing such silly antics about Iranians, but Israel is doing this very thing every day; Israel continual labels any Jewish dissent as a mental problem, and they must be a "self hater".

And as far as an Israeli supporter - I didn't come out of the woodwork. I'm right here. Here today, here yesterday, and the day before.

I think most of us realize that warrenb was using a popular phrase, but didn't site anyone in particular. Funny how You'd think he was siting You alone, but didn't point at names; yet, in Your response without hardcore facts You found it in Yourself to call opposition to Your beliefs retards.........

This isn't a football game where the favorite team is to be cheered for. This is called life. It is the zone where what is right, and true should reign as the king. Jews aren't the target, but multinational Zionism, and the Elite propping it up is; only because they are continually violating the very Right We all share, and that is to life.

edit: Okay, I was multi tasking, and not paying very good attention to who I was referencing. I do apologize, and I think it is clear now; what I was trying to say. Sorry for any confusion. (note to self, no more multi tasking...bad self bad self...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Never mind.. I misread something. Oops

[edit on 9-17-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

No, they won't unite. If Iran is destroyed, Saudi Arabia and the other smaller states around them will get more business. Furthermore, Sunni militias in Iraq will overpower Moqtada al-Sadr's militia as well as other Shiite militias. It would effectively topple the largely Shiite government put in place there. Without Iran, Hezbollah will have significantly less power. Syria will shut up.

Sectarian divides are what would keep the Middle East from uniting against Israel and acting as one multinational force.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
And by the way, there are no gays in Iran.

Of course there aren't going to be any gays in Iran after the crazy government has executed them in public, hung them in the streets, and imprisoned them. Sharia law considers homosexuality a houdoud crime. Hey, there's something Israel doesn't do, public executions and criminalization of homosexuality.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Iran's frontier with Afghanistan is actually pretty well fortified to combat the smuggling of drugs. Its not heavily fortified, but the earth works would require a large amount of bombing or shelling to make it passable for armor and infantry.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oh nothing to see here..... lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Finally! Someone that seems to get it!

I am continually amazed at armchair analysts, many of whom seem to be present in this thread. It appears they have NO experience of the Middle East, or of Islam. I say "appears" because I don't know them, or their backgrounds, but if they DO have experience of such things, it was a vastly different experience than mine.

I read here of Iran's "allies" going berserk if Iran is attacked. Which allies? Russia and China? Folks REALLY believe Russia and/or China would jump into a spat between Israel and Iran, and invite the US into overt involvement in the fray? Maybe they mean the largely Sunni dominated rest of the Islamic world? Nope, don't see that happening either, for exactly the reasons you so ably elucidate.

Matter of fact, I could see a crisis of confidence developing in those countries, as they would be torn between their hatred of Israel, and their hatred of Iran. Most likely, they would sit the sidelines, looking for a way to profit out of it. If anyone thinks I know not whereof I speak, sit down and ask your friendly local Pakistani mujahid what he thinks of Iran over a hot cup of Chai sometime.

As long as Israel stuck to their stated purpose of wiping out the nuke facilities, and didn't try to erase Iran altogether, I believe they could get it done, and be home for breakfast with no more serious repercussions than having to sit through a couple of lectures on what a bad bunch of kids they are.

As far as the debate goes on the existence of Israel in the first place, as soon as I hear the words "Israeli atrocities", "Zionist inspired genocide", or even simply "zionist" being applied to the entire state of Israel, I tune right out. Folks that spout those handy catchphrases get their info straight from the spout of the propoganda machine, piping hot. Ditto for the phrases conjuring up notions of "Israeli-Lebanese" wars. I know of no instance where Israel and Lebanon have been at war, but several instances where Israel has been at war with Hizb Allah and it's ilk WITHIN Lebanon. Big difference there in my mind.

I could be wrong. You all are free to correct me if you think so.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
First of all, Israel doesn't need any help from the US to save them. If you remember the Six Day War, it was over quick and all the Muslims were licking their wounds, wishing they had stayed home.

I think they know that Israel would retaliate quickly and fiercely, winning the war. Frankly, Israel could use some expansion space. Iran already has ten of the lost tribes of Israel. A war with Iran, won by Israel, would convert Iran to Israeli status. That would be a wonderful accomplishment for Israel and the West.

Do you think that Israel would be so likely to give up Muslim territory again after doing so in the past after the Six Day War?

My prediction: a war started by Iran or by Israel with Iran will result in a victory for Israel. The result would be Israel occupying Iran. That would be two large democracies in the heart of the Muslim world.

Do you think that the Muslim world wants to keep losing territory to Israel? I don't. That's why I don't think Iran will attack Israel. It will be a preemptive strike by Israel on Iran when things look fruitful for Israel, and we will be supportive of Israel because we will see that they were just fighting for their survival. Same scenario as the Six Day War, only it will be a war with Iran. Let's call it the Ten Day War.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They were supposed to attack iran last year. And the year before that one, and before that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join