It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Level, and Most Powerful Masons Revealed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Well, you don't need to go through the two Rities to join the Shriners anymore.

And what do you know of "higher orders"?

I sure do love when non-Masons speak as if they know something, but just make generalities and vagueness.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
reply to post by network dude

There are many secret societies interlinked with the masons, just as there were masons hidden within the ranks of the KKK and in every usable department of the highest positions of all the governments throughout the world and secret societies, this is how the bother hood has evolved to ensure its monopoly and survival throughout the ages, just like religion itself, the proof is everywhere but if you don't know the math you don't get to play

so.....I guess you aren't going to be bringing any proof? Sad, I thought out of the hundreds of people who claim to know more than the masons on the inside, you would be the one to actually step up to the plate. Well, continue to believe as you wish. It's not like you can do anything about it anyway. Live in fear, they are not far behind you.

Muhahahah!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have no problem with it, my family were masons and proudly belonged, i personally was never interested to belong because i have a brand of my own, but as a young child i had to hangout with all the other kids at the meetings so our fathers could go play boogy man...lol

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I'm still waiting on these higher orders you spoke of.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

So i take it you are unaware of the 42 degree ???

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

In which Rite does this degree belong? I'm some what familiar with the degree structure of Freemasonry and its recognized appendant bodies and rites, but I've never heard of one who specifically identified itself with the 42nd. Maybe I know it by another name. What is the title of this degree?

EDIT: Could you be referring to the Rites of Memphis-Mizraim which actually goes up to the 99th degree, but is an irregular body? The 42nd degree being called the Prince of Light?
edit on 28-12-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

but as a young child i had to hangout with all the other kids at the meetings so our fathers could go play boogy man...lol

All the kids at Masonic meetings? What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Just wanted to add for the edification of non-Masons the only residual is that Past Masters become permanent voting members of their repective grand lodges.

This is not the case for many Grand Lodges (including my own). Here, Past Masters do not have voting rights.
The way it works in Texas, the sitting WM of a lodge gives the proxy vote of his lodge as a whole at the GL assembly. I don't know if he has his own vote there at that point or not. But yes, in Texas all Past Masters are elegible to vote at Grand Lodge as well... So you've got a room full of 3,000+ Masons every year voting on the issues at hand. We regularly send a delegation of our Past Masters. They share a few hotel rooms, host a poker night, go out and play golf on days when there aren't general assemblies, and then vote on whether or not to officially recognize some motorcycle club as being a Masonic organization and other equally important Grand Lodge business.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

In SC, each Lodge has 3 votes (Master and Wardens). If only one delegate from a Lodge attends Grand Sessions, he can cast all three votes for the Lodge.

The only exceptions to this rule are current Grand Lodge officers, who have a vote while in office, and Past Grand Masters, who are honorary Grand Lodge officers.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

well i'm not familiar from where you're from, but back in the 60s where we were from, all us kids hung out at the lodge while our fathers in closed doors did their thing, maybe you guys were too uppity and more special than us hillbillies????...lol

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Still waiting.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If you are unaware of the 42nd degree then you weren't to know, you know your oath

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

what time did your dad's meetings take place and how long did they last?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If you are unaware of the 42nd degree then you weren't to know, you know your oath

Please give the name of anyone who has obtained the 42nd degree so that I may vet them.
Otherwise, it's just a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No ones going to talk to you or even acknowledge the 42nd degree, what i will tell you is its the degree where illumination begins, and thats all i will tell you

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I am sure you will understand when I say....

B S

A non mason telling a bunch of actual masons all about the hidden degrees that are so well hidden, nobody knows about them....except of course David Icke and all the trolls on ATS.

Please let us know when you decide to offer something other than your fantasy for proof.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I was friends with a Most Worshipful Grand Master who died not to long ago. In the months leading up to his death he traveled to Pennsylvania several times to meet with the heads of the Masons to prepare for the replacement when he passed away. He was high ranking member of 4 Masonic groups and Knights Templars. He had three of these groups perform at his funeral services. There was the lamb skin apron, Piece of ember and several other things they did with swords and spears can't remember all of it. But there is a head and its not in Louisiana. The people you have listed are only the leaders of that area in Louisiana. Their boss would be in Pennsylvania where the Masonic Headquarters is. Then you would have to travel over seas to find their boss which wwill lead you to the main boss. Which is the only person who is allowed to bestow the title of "Sir" to any individual. You will also have to remember that certain control of groups were given over to the only person allowed to bestow the name "Sir" by other groups in the past through certain objects such as "Stone of Destiny" that was placed under the throne for this person..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I am sure you will understand when I say....

B S

I call BS on the story about kids hanging out outside during Lodge meetings too. In all my years as a Mason, and having visited Lodges all over, I never saw a single instance of someone bringing a kid to a meeting.

The number of degrees in the Masonic systems are not now, nor have ever been a secret. It's an insult to the intelligence of the readers here to suggest that it is so secret that most Masons don't know about, but somehow non-Masons are privy to all the supposed top secret information.

Simply put, there is no 42nd degree in any system of regular Masonry. The Rites of Memphis and Mitzraim both had over 90 degrees each in their systems, but they were tabled a long time by the Grand College of Rites of the United States, who now has jurisdiction over those degrees, and who haven't conferred them in about a century.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

. But there is a head and its not in Louisiana. The people you have listed are only the leaders of that area in Louisiana. Their boss would be in Pennsylvania where the Masonic Headquarters is.

The Masonic HQ in Pennsylvania concerns only Pennsylvania. Each separate state has its own headquarters. These are known as Grand Lodges.

In the months leading up to his death he traveled to Pennsylvania several times to meet with the heads of the Masons to prepare for the replacement when he passed away.

That's not how it's done. If a Grand Master dies while in office, the Deputy Grand Master automatically becomes Grand Master.

Then you would have to travel over seas to find their boss which wwill lead you to the main boss. Which is the only person who is allowed to bestow the title of "Sir" to any individual.

This is incorrect. There is no one overseas who has any authority over American Grand Lodges. Further, the title "Sir" is conferred in all Commanderies of Masonic Knights Templar in the United States. I personally have conferred the title of Sir Knight upon many brothers right here in the good old US of A.

You will also have to remember that certain control of groups were given over to the only person allowed to bestow the name "Sir" by other groups in the past through certain objects such as "Stone of Destiny" that was placed under the throne for this person..

There isn't any "stone of destiny" in Freemasonry.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join