It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Level, and Most Powerful Masons Revealed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'll probably get hell for this, but it's something I've been kicking around for a bit. I'm tired of all these conspiracy theorists going on about nameless, faceless "high level" Masons. You know, the ones who supposedly control the NWO? Those reptilians? Yeah. Them.

Yet I've never seen anyone actually do the footwork or follow through on the topic, so I thought I'd finally expose that which they are looking for.

There are those who believe that 33° Scottish Rite Masons must be "higher level" or "more in the know" than "low level" Masons, the likes of which post here. Such a notion has been disproved many times here, so I won't go into the fallacies of it. But for those who earnestly believe that, here's the next logical step.

Yes. There is a pyramid structure in the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction. There are 32° Masons, then Knight Commander of the Court of Honour (KCCH), then 33° - Inspector General Honorary. Above that, you've got the city/regional heads (Personal Representative of the Sovereign Grand Inspector General), the state heads (Sovereign Grand Inspector General), the Supreme Council a.k.a “The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States of America.”, and finally, the big boss, the Sovereign Grand Commander.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0e29f343398.jpg[/atsimg]

Ronald Seale, Sovereign Grand Commander
Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction

“It's the truth that you should never trust anybody who wears a bow tie. Cravat's supposed to point down to accentuate the genitals. Why'd you wanna trust somebody whose tie points out to accentuate his ears?” — David Mamet, State and Main
So, technically speaking, this guy is probably the among the, if not the highest ranking Mason in the world.

Granted, the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction is only 35 of the 50 states. But still, he's got 500,000+ Masons under him, and when he says "Jump" they'll say "How high?" or "Could you speak up? My hearing aide battery died." or "I can't, because of my knee/hip replacement!"

Now the interesting bit...

Because every Scottish Rite Mason must be a Mason in good standing in a regular Blue Lodge, and Ronald Seale's home lodge is in Louisiana, and because all Blue Lodges must answer to the Grand Lodge of their state, the highest ranking Mason in the world could be stripped of his Masonic membership by J. F. "Jeff" Webb, the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Louisiana at any time, for any reason, making that position (at the moment) the most powerful Mason in the world. (1 year, elected term, elected by the members of the lodges in Louisiana.)[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a97ce74865ec.jpg[/atsimg]

J. F. “Jeff” Webb, Grand Master of Louisiana

So now, if you REALLY want someone to blame, you have names & faces. No more speculation required.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
but....but, they don't look like reptilians at all! We've been duped!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
but....but, they don't look like reptilians at all!

Well, Ronnie Seale is a lawyer by profession. Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Degrees, seats and positions while certainly fancy aren't truly indicative of who you can go for knowledge and understanding.

Masonry is allegorical and is more accurately a catalyst than a step ladder. If your spiritual intentions are true, then your journey will lead you to those who are really 'higher up'.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Degrees, seats and positions while certainly fancy aren't truly indicative of who you can go for knowledge and understanding.

Masonry is allegorical and is more accurately a catalyst than a step ladder. If your spiritual intentions are true, then your journey will lead you to those who are really 'higher up'.
Sure, but to be fair, I had Ronnie Seale come to my lodge and give a talk last year, and learned a lot from him. He didn't become top dog because he looks nice. He talks the talk and walks the walk of Masonry. Similarly, it's no coincidence that one of my Masonic mentors was a Past Grand Master. It wasn't politics that got him the fancy apron for a year, but his knowledge & dedication to leading a Masonic life. When I first joined, he was the one who showed me the most of what it meant to be a Masons.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

"If your spiritual intentions are true" Explain this for me.

Im wondering why your being so vague with something so important.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Choronzon

Im wondering why your being so vague with something so important.
It's really not that vague. I'm not going to put words in Choronzon's mouth, but when he said

If your spiritual intentions are true, then your journey will lead you to those who are really 'higher up'.
I interpret that to mean "If you seek knowledge for knowledge's sake, if you aren't trying to be better than anyone but yourself, if you're honest with yourself and those around you, treat all with equal good will and temperament, then you will find among those around you mentors and guides who will help you on your journey."

In other words, don't be an ass, and you won't chase off those who could help enrich your life.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
In other words, don't be an ass, and you won't chase off those who could help enrich your life.

Where did everybody go???

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

It sounds like instructions on how to properly use a laser levelling device.

Originally posted by JoshNorton

That sounds like an invitation.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Shout out!

I certainly have a level of crankiness that I enjoy but it's really just a rebellious streak for the purpose of destagnating my mental processes. It probably does scare off a few.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Shout out!

I certainly have a level of crankiness that I enjoy but it's really just a rebellious streak for the purpose of destagnating my mental processes. It probably does scare off a few.

Awww...a kindred soul.

*Enlighten and Augie walk hand and hand into the setting sun. The occassional noogie being the only give away to their truly irascible nature.*

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

So he's a rat!?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Awww...a kindred soul.

*Enlighten and Augie walk hand and hand into the setting sun. The occassional noogie being the only give away to their truly irascible nature.*

Hey, your fly is undone!

Made you look!

Charlie horse!

Everyone knows the real high level Masons are interdimensional beings that you can only visit by projecting into the astral plane-- thus the disconnected upper part of the pyramid. These guys just won't tell you for whom they really work. The reptilians are just at the top of the lower, earthly section.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
nevermind.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Chorozon is on point, what separates an "enlightened" mason from an average mason is not degrees or rank.

freemasonry is allegorical. the masons and the hermetic cults (like Rosicrucianism) have common origin. Their teachings, their symbols, structure etc. all have common origin. But most of the symbolism is wrongly interpreted by masons. Like the all seeing eye; in masonry it signifies the architect of the universe overseeing his creation (correct me if i'm wrong) while hermetic cults CORRECTLY interpret it as the symbol of an egyptian god.

Some masons just stick to the allegory that their taught within their circles, others dig deeper into the mysteries. That's why so many founders of new age cults, like the golden dawn, theosophy etc. have been masons, who have given true meaning to masonic allegories.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Killuminatus]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Killuminatus]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I didn't know that and I am from Nawlins, LA. I am on the same page as you with not believing in all powerful shapeshifting reptilian aliens from planet snoopy poop running everything. The Masons don't really fascinate me, they have their little rituals and dress in gay robes but when it comes to having some kind of power in the world is a misconception. It's a gentlesmen club where people who are part of it think they're big shots and their sh@t don't stink. Whatever your name is get ready for the big surprise. Interesting though.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

According to the book Behold a Pale Horse, all of the intelligence officers the author worked for while in Naval Intelligence was Masons.

Quite a coincidence wouldnt you say? He also goes on to say:

"The 33rd Degree is split into two. One split contains the core of the Luciferian Illuminati and the other contains those who have no knowledge of it whatsoever. "

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bill Cooper is a fraud and I don't believe a word that man says. It's like listening to Phil Schneider ( may they both RIP ) but certain people's jobs be it in intelligence circles or whatnot doesn't mean the masons have got somekind of grip on it. They are an exclusive club yes, but people like Dan Brown and others and twisted so unfactual it's incredible. George Snoory had a mason on the other night and he was told Dan's new book the Lost symbol is a interesting read of fiction and just that. That man came down so hard on Dan Brown it was weird. You hear that George Snoory?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
...they have their little rituals and dress in gay robes...

It's a gentlesmen club where people who are part of it think they're big shots and their sh@t don't stink.

Nice that you can fit a homophobic comment and an ad hominem attack into your statement. It really goes a long way to supporting your point and displaying your vast understanding of your fellow human beings.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminatus
But most of the symbolism is wrongly interpreted by masons.

How could be Masonic symbolism be wrongly interpreted by Masons?

Like the all seeing eye; in masonry it signifies the architect of the universe overseeing his creation (correct me if i'm wrong) while hermetic cults CORRECTLY interpret it as the symbol of an egyptian god.

Not exactly. Christians interpret as a symbol of their version of God, the Egyptians interpreted it as a symbol of their version of God, and so on. That's actually an outward, exoteric interpretation of that symbolism: the Hermetic understanding goes much deeper, and has nothing to do with being a symbol of a god per se.

Some masons just stick to the allegory that their taught within their circles, others dig deeper into the mysteries. That's why so many founders of new age cults, like the golden dawn, theosophy etc. have been masons, who have given true meaning to masonic allegories.

They didn't "give true meaning" to the Masonic allegories, since the true meanings were already there, and have been there since they were invented. Some of those folks (especially in the Golden Dawn, not so much in Theosophy) did indeed understand the deeper meanings.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
does anyone on here know who the "FREE MASON named the PROFESSOR" is, WHO WAS PRESENT WHEN THE CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN he is supposed to be a image that dissapeared/vanished @ the end of the signing.

[edit on 9/23/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join