It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Level, and Most Powerful Masons Revealed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
To get back on topic a little bit, I'd also like to throw my shoe in for the leadership of the 3 main bodies of the American York Rite:

Edmund "Ted" D Harrison
Most Excellent General Grand High Priest of the General Grand Chapter, Royal Arch Masons International

George C Sellars
Most Puissant General Grand Master of the General Grand Council, Cryptic Masons International

William H Koon, II
Most Eminent Grand Master of the Grand Encampment, Knights Templar, USA

Yes, we Templars wear funny hats.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Henry S. Clausen Supreme Grand Pontiff of all Freemasonry

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

According to a self-confessed hoax more than a century old. No one has ever referred to the SGC by that name in Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
Henry S. Clausen Supreme Grand Pontiff of all Freemasonry
It was Henry C. Clausen who was SCG of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, and he died 19 years ago. Not exactly in a position of power now, is he? The current person holding that position is Ronnie Seale, who I mentioned in the first post of this thread...
edit on 2011.12.25 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You are never going to know or ever see who's at the front inner circle of the masons, because they are of The Elite Class, that only other Elitist will rub elbows with, they don't come visit, although they do have agents work throughout their networks in the grooming department, that's why their organization was created in such a way that literally anyone can be a member, because united they stand divided they fall

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
You are never going to know or ever see who's at the front inner circle of the masons, because they are of The Elite Class, that only other Elitist will rub elbows with, they don't come visit, although they do have agents work throughout their networks in the grooming department, that's why their organization was created in such a way that literally anyone can be a member, because united they stand divided they fall
That might be interesting, if it weren't for the fact that Grand Lodge Officers are 1: Elected positions, and 2: One year terms. I would imagine it would be real hard for your supposed puppet-masters to control such a revolving door of elected officials. I'd be curious to see how you'd suggest they pull that one off...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

He didn't go by that title but man what a guy to still be leading Freemasonry from the grave.

You really should research more and post less.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

It might be interesting but the fact remains that the real leaders of the masons arent voted upon and their titles are lord

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

It might be interesting but the fact remains that the real leaders of the masons arent voted upon and their titles are lord
You call that a fact, eh? So you can name names? Describe the actual chain of command in detail? Because I can, and I have, and it doesn't match what you're describing at all...
edit on 2011.12.26 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

According to who? You? What evidence do you have to support this? Every leader of the Masonic bodies and orders that I belong to are lead by those who have been duly elected by the voting members of that body.

I've already discussed exhaustively the improbability of having some secret group lead us from behind the scenes. To summarize, our group is too decentralized, too democratic in nature, and there are too many variables for this secret group to go unnoticed by the voting members.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

where do you think the concept of compartmentalization came from?

my father was a 32 and my great uncle a 33rd and even they knew the order went beyond their reach. it was understood that only by selection would you go forth

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I was in the military so I'm very familiar with compartmentalization, but again your post doesn't' negate the fact that our hierarchy, structure, and operations are not so compartmentalized that we have a hidden leadership. Fact is, our legislative, electoral, and executive systems are democratic. Too many variables for a secret cabal.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

my father was a 32 and my great uncle a 33rd and even they knew the order went beyond their reach. it was understood that only by selection would you go forth

What is the relevance of the Scottish Rite to non-Scottish Rite Masons?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

symbolism?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That the Blue Lodge truly exercises more control over the Scottish Rite than the Scottish Rite has over the Blue Lodge (Grand Lodge).

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

symbolism?

Let me try again since you missed the point. What is the relevance of the Scottish Rite Degrees to a non-Scottish Rite Mason?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

philosophy?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

How would a non scottish rite mason be affected by a //cue the scary music// 33RD degree mason?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Choronzon

"If your spiritual intentions are true" Explain this for me.

Im wondering why your being so vague with something so important.
It's really not that vague. I'm not going to put words in Choronzon's mouth, but when he said

If your spiritual intentions are true, then your journey will lead you to those who are really 'higher up'.
I interpret that to mean "If you seek knowledge for knowledge's sake, if you aren't trying to be better than anyone but yourself, if you're honest with yourself and those around you, treat all with equal good will and temperament, then you will find among those around you mentors and guides who will help you on your journey."

In other words, don't be an ass, and you won't chase off those who could help enrich your life.

That is a really good post. I have discovered over time that this is very true.

I often regret being a jerk, as it has created this very repellent force from the very peoples of whom I possibly needed insight from the most.

But all things considered, I tend to think that everything happens as it should, and that the turns of events all served some form of purpose and led each of us to where we are today.

So it is a balance of forces. Perhaps it is best sometimes that we repel because it will lead us to where we are supposed to go? Although I wouldn't personally want to use this as justification for being a jerk to others. I personally would like to strive towards bettering myself and to avoid pushing others away, even if at first it appears they may not be helpful, because that may be an illusion brought on by ignorance of their true potential and their purpose in each other's lives.

And on the other hand, I wouldn't exactly want to 'use' other people in a manipulative fashion in order to profit off of them without at least offering them my own gifts and allowing them to profit as well. Balance is key I have found, it really does give the greatest benefits when we can all share together and benefit each other.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

symbolism?

Let me try again since you missed the point. What is the relevance of the Scottish Rite Degrees to a non-Scottish Rite Mason?

That is a really good question. I am not exactly sure if there is any relevance directly, and I have to feel my way through this based entirely on intuition.

A degree is a form of measurement, and this meaning can be applied anywhere it is used from what I can think of. For example, 360 degrees in a circle (which most likely was created based upon how many days it takes the Earth to circle the sun), we have degrees F and C for temperature, levels of degree certification from universities, and also other degrees such as those found within various fraternal orders.

I am still learning a lot, but from what I can tell so far, if you get a pentacle and turn it 33 degrees to the side, it will become a pentagram. This is a mathematical concept.

I will have to do a lot of research into the other orders to determine the mathematical possibilities of what may be relevant.

However I did have one idea in reference to "The Cryptic Degrees", but it could be nothing, it's just a guesstimate or hypothesis. Don't take it seriously because it's just my musings.

If you divide 33 by 3, we have 11. Or multiply 3 by 11, we have 33. So if by some chance "3 Cryptic Degrees" has some relevance to 11, than it would also equate with 33. But I have no clue at this point if there is a direct relation.

In reference to "The Capitular Degrees" I have no idea, because the math there does not add up very easily. I realize that there are many other Organizations / Orders with different levels, so I would have to look into all types of places, virtually dozens.

Honestly, from what my initial research is showing me, there may be no direct connotation relating the degrees of each sub-grouping. It could be totally separate and individual on it's own.

I will continue looking into this for educational reasons, but if I ever come across any decent answers to your question I will let you know what I come up with. But I am thinking it's unrelated at least mathematically in terms of degrees and what that may translate to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join