It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by House Of Mirrors

Quick question for you....
You said you would not want to be sent to a FEMA camp...

May I ask why is that you would not want to go to one?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

Looks like this is no fly by night operation.

Looks more like it has been well planned over a long period of time.

Now if we could find out what the real deal is.

Too much speculation and false information has been thrown into this mix and I think that that too was part of the plan.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

House of Mirrors is clearly a government shill;
or she has been watching too much tv and has not been doing any type of research at all before she speaks......

[edit on 17-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

I will be the first to say that I am new but even I know how to read and comprehend. I already stated I was a guy and unless you need a picture drawn to show you what the difference is, please stop targetting me. I haven't done anything to you nor signled you out (until now). That is harassment and is against the T&C. Please stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by guillotinegleam

burntheships
Thank you for posting that video here...

your welcome partner. thank you for the thread. keep your head up. someone should download the whole show. i would but my account was driving me out of my mind yesterday at you tube. so much so i ran
everybody out of the house.lol my wife threw her flip flop at me.lol

guillotinegleam - i love that so much i'm jealous.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Quick question for you....
You said you would not want to be sent to a FEMA camp...

May I ask why is that you would not want to go to one?

Great question. You would be sent to a fema camp for either being a walking infection for h1n1 or something worse or you are rebelling against the government. In both cases, the audience that would be your mates in the fema camps probably won't be the kind you would want to be around. Sick, infected or hostile individuals. I would rather be at home with my ID badge around my wrist and playing ball with my sons then in a fema camp. I don't think the meals will be all that good either at the fema camp.

In all seriousness, the camps will be unforgiving, be ripe with agents looking to find the true "hot spots" of the trouble-makers to be "quarantined" and most will be assaulted. Foreign military police officers will man these places because our troops will be needed for other operations. Again, all in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You may be home with your bracelet playing with your kids today, but what happens next month when the flu is passed and the bracelet is still on? What if they then tell you that there may have been contaminants in the flu shot so you still have to wear it just in case? What about a few months after that when they tell you that you are now part of the lucky few who already have a bracelet that enables you to travel by air so just leave it on? Or what about six months down the road when there is a new global currency and the best way to track your credits is to just use the old bracelet since you already have it, and it can also track your kids and keep them away from child predators so just leave it on?

Then what about the day they say "Good News!" We can take the bracelet that has been bugging you so much off that wrist and you get all those same benefits in a chip beneath your wrist that you can now scan. No more wallets necessary!

Is it all still good then?

It very well may be for you, that's why I'm asking.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

"or something worse or you are rebelling against the government".

"the camps will be unforgiving, be ripe with agents looking to find the true "hot spots" of the trouble-makers to be "quarantined" and most will be assaulted".

"Foreign military police officers will man these places because our troops will be needed for other operations".

For someone new who doesnt know anything, you sure catch on quick!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Interesting...what you have to say about the FEMA Camps...
Where are you getting your information from?

Do you really think they exist in the sense that they are set up to be used to hold U.S. cititzens who simply refuse a flu vaccination?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I can't believe so many people aren't embracing what a gift this vaccine is and how our government is trying to help us stay healthy.

We should all want the shot.

The bracelet is just to help you and those medical officials easily access your information should the need arise.

What a blessing to know that our government wants to help us this much.

The fema camps must be for those that want to cause trouble and spread the infection.

We should be rallying behind our president and country. They are here to help us!

I know we are all trying to do the right thing in these confusing times.

But I think if we all do the right thing, get our vaccines that we all know are good for us (look at the medical reports release by our white house) and help each other, our country will only get stronger.

Are you serious? You should do a PBS public service anouncement. Why are these "confusing times"? What medical reports released by the White House? How do you know UN troops will be used? Why are the people in camps "trouble makers"? What agency do you work for? Do you get off at 5:00?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
in digging around I have found another source that refers to the
trial conducted in Boston...it has a little more information in it...and it does reference back to the original article...

iHealthBeat - A Service of the California HealthCare Foundation...

Boston Launches Trial of Registry To Track Flu Vaccinations
On Friday, Boston launched a trial of a new flu vaccination registry, the Boston Globe reports.

The registry is designed to improve flu intervention efforts. Boston is believed to be the first city to embrace this approach to tracking flu vaccinations.

Trial Details

Under the trial, patients who receive flu shots will receive an ID bracelet with a bar code. Then, basic information, such as the patient's name and age, will be entered into the patient tracking database.

In addition, electronic health records will keep track of who administered the vaccine, the site of the injection and the time of day it was given.

The trial does not require any additional spending by the city.

Hummm I wonder who is paying for it?

Future

Eventually, city health officials say they want to create a citywide registry to track residents' flu vaccinations. The network would allow public and private flu shot providers to add data to the registry.

Officials say such a system could help identify areas with low rates of vaccination and improve the flu vaccination process as a whole (Smith, Boston Globe, 11/21).

www.ihealthbeat.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Swine flu is a cover story. They need a good "acceptable" reason to move in and set up controls so the troops can secure the population for the financial collapse. They know it will be chaos on a grand scale.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm wondering how the braclet works for folks that have already had the swine flu bug.

If you've had it then you don't need to get the vaccination and so would not be eligible for the braclet.

According to the msm quite a lot of folks have had it already.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I found anouther write up on Bostons Vaccination Map:

Boston is creating a vaccination map by listing the names of residents who already had flu shots. To facilitate the task, the city is tapping technology by using a method usually tried for disaster monitoring.

All residents who get inoculated with flu vaccine will receive a bracelet with an ID code that contains data of the person and the shot, which will be logged in a handheld device.

Once a map is drawn up based on the entered data, it would be easier to identify places where many are still vulnerable to the respiratory ailment. It may also prove valuable if more serious health concerns hit the city such as a global flu pandemic or a bioterrorism attack.

Boston is the first U.S. city to use this method in monitoring flu vaccinations. Influenza kills 36,000 people in the U.S. annually, mostly seniors.

The original intent of Boston when it purchased the tracking system was to use it for man-made and natural disasters. The system was tested and found effective at the Boston Marathon and the Fourth on July extravaganza.

www.vitabeat.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i want to know what happens to the sheeple when we get sent to fema camps?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I'm wondering how the braclet works for folks that have already had the swine flu bug.

If you've had it then you don't need to get the vaccination and so would not be eligible for the braclet.

According to the msm quite a lot of folks have had it already.

Yes exactly! Especially since this particular flu did spread even in the
Summer months. I know a fair amount of people who have had this flu already, as you state.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I suggest leaving any territory controlled by the USA. They are moving into a plan whose dimensions few of us recognised until it seemed too late.

But it is not too late. After they take away your guns, then it will be too late for everyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
This happened last year, you are in no danger of being "marked" now than you were yesterday. At lease read the fine print before you jump to conclusions.

Yes,10 months ago before most of these new posters got their laptops for Christmas I suppose.

This site is beginning to sound more and more like the fear mongering stuff coming from Sorcha Faal.

Here this thread is good to learn about her/him/it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Al those receiving the bracelets were volunteers.No one was forced,now.
I doubt they will be,except the military.

I have not got a flu shot in years and I go to a government medical facility for treatment.

Don't live in fear.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by house of mirrors

I can't believe so many people aren't embracing what a gift this vaccine is and how our government is trying to help us stay healthy.

We should all want the shot.

LMAO,

Holy # man, I've been following this and I hardly post, but when i see post like these that just so happens to be from 2 new members it becomes very suspicious.

Embracing a gift? are you crazy? how is the vaccine a gift? please tell me that...

More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
500 cases of GBS were detected.
The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tml#ixzz0RPflfsHW

Within days, symptoms of GBS were reported among those who had been immunised and 25 people died from respiratory failure after severe paralysis. One in 80,000 people came down with the condition. In contrast, just one person died of swine flu.

www.dailymail.co.uk... America.html

anyway there have been more reports of worse side effects and more reports of people dying from the vaccine than H1N1 and these # is a gift.
unbelievable.

some just gotta be fanatics of something, might that be religion, political affiliations and anything that may cloud your comprehension.

not just this vaccine but often I see advertisement of medication which has worse side effects than whatever illness you have.

if it isn't fanatism than it is just viral marketing. corporations understand the power of the internet, all this viral maketing is coming from corporations or the goverment itself, the choice of words that these newer members use is just so obviously scripted.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Arsenis]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Okay, I had tears in my eyes at the end of the video. She seems very sincere. I hope this isn't true. It would break my heart to see this happen to America.

EDIT: Does anyone know anything about this video? How reliable? If she's acting she's good. I'm hoping someone will tell me its an internet hoax.

Tricking people into the bracelets as a test I can believe, but roadblocks...that I don't want to believe.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Yeah that is pretty crazy, I would say take it with a grain of salt.

well she gives out dates, i guess in a month we can go and say she was right or just another one of those.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join