It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Did anybody else notice the dates on these articles in the OP?

Apparently this is not breaking news.

www.boston.com...

Boston launches flu shot tracking
City to pinpoint areas of low rates of vaccination

By Stephen Smith
Globe Staff / November 21, 2008

www.hcpro.com...

Infection Control Weekly Monitor, November 26, 2008

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's like I said yesterday "They sure make it easy to formulate a conspiracy theory these days!"

I just hope these bracelets aren't made out of real gold because, in this economy, people will sell them to a gold redemption company, they're already selling gold teeth.

I'm still a little confused though, I just don't see how all the theories tie together. Why do they need to track us when they already have the means to do so (cell phone)? Especially since RFID tags have such a short range and cell phones are global in many cases. Which is it then, is H1n1 a scam or are the vaccines a scam? Maybe both the disease and the vaccines are a scam but then whats the point of "chipping" us all?

I'm not trying to argue against it I just don't understand the point behind it. I guess I never really understood the point in chipping us with devices that have such a short range and can't be used to for anything other than a reference number for a database query.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Yeah, we pointed that out about page 2.

2nd line is fine.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Cell phones can be thrown away. Credit cards can be tossed out if we still have the option for paper money. The GPS chips can be removed from cars. The bracelets have to be removed by others, and the RFID Verichip can be implanted.

Instead of asking us why the government needs to have us in a database, ask them why they need to have us in a database.

If there was one government in the history of the world that hadn't turned sour I would be more inclined to be understanding, but they've all gone south. All governments have fallen to abuse and corruption. Our own went from "Live free or die" to "sneak and peek" allowances in the Patriot Act. They've sold us out to corporatism and dismantled our economy. What's next?

Tell me why we should trust them?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well it seems that this story has now made it to the front page on Alex Jones site...this morning. ATS is the front leader...

He has both videos posted, the one with the woman soldier,
and with Greg Evanson...

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

What the need to track us? because the agenda is not just a littler "tracking bracelet" that is just for people to get the feel of what is to come, what the big technology big goons wants is for the government to make implantable chips mandatory.

So hey get the "feeeellllll of it" with just a harmless bracelet.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nearly 900 flu victims in Brazil

The Latin American country has the largest number of victims of the H1N1 virus and has overtaken the United States, where more than 590 people have died of the disease. The Brazilian authorities report that the number of new infections is decreasing.

Earlier, it was announced that the coming of spring has slowed down the spread of the Mexican flu in the southern hemisphere. The number of new infections in the Caribbean is also dropping.

You still have to ask yourself do they know something we don't. Brazil has almost doubled the number of deaths in the US in about 3 months.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I don't trust the government's intentions on anything. It still just doesn't make sense, I could understand it if the chips, even the implantable ones, were somehow more advanced. As it stands, even the implantable chip doesn't really do anything, chances are your cat or dog has one.

I'm also not so sure the government has the money to place scanning modules all over the country in order to track our movements.

Maybe it's just an improved version of the Nazi's tattoo system.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

They are more advanced. Go to their website where they pat themselves on the back to their corporate investors.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am still getting used to this site (3rd post) but have read several articles on here before. Still not sure what flag is for. Do I click that if the topic is against the terms and conditions?

Anyhow, the main reason I am posting is that I can't believe so many people aren't embracing what a gift this vaccine is and how our government is trying to help us stay healthy. I personally have been trying to get the vaccine (both shots) and my doc's office doesn't have them yet. I would gladly wear a bracelet because I don't want to be mixed up with those that haven't taken care of themselves. We should all want the shot. The bracelet is just to help you and those medical officials easily access your information should the need arise. What a blessing to know that our government wants to help us this much. The fema camps must be for those that want to cause trouble and spread the infection. Why would you want to do that? We should be rallying behind our president and country. They are here to help us!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by House Of Mirrors

I really hope you're being sarcastic lol

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I may have let my mouth get away from me a little with the "why would you want to do that?" comment so my apologies. I know we are all trying to do the right thing in these confusing times. But I think if we all do the right thing, get our vaccines that we all know are good for us (look at the medical reports release by our white house) and help each other, our country will only get stronger.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think she has been watching too much TV
and maybe drinking too much flouride

[edit on 17-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Wow. Next time, that poster should just put up a sign that says 'I'm a Govt shill!'

House of mirrors- look around you. There are PEOPLE around you. We're not meat, we're not inventory, we're not animals living in a nature preserve. The things that have happened before and during the virus 'scare' (go look 'em up on here) are so suspicious, anyone with 2 functioning braincells is having second, third, fourth and fifth thoughts about this vaccine. Go have a look at the ingredients. Who would want those poisons- shown to BE poisons- in their body? And then, to add insult to injury- be tagged like a salmon in a pond? Not to mention the vaccine companies have been protected against ANY lawsuits due to death, or illness caused from this stuff??

I'm not a very religious person, in fact, me, the Christian church and God are barely on speaking terms- and even *I* see parallels between this cute little tracking thing and the whole mark of the beast mentioned in revelations! It's been a 'well DUH' moment ever since I heard about this being 'mandatory' and having a 'tracking system' implemented.

Hopefully, if you're honest and really think what you've been fed is true, you'll have a rethink.

If you're a govt agent- you're peddling your goods in the WRONG market, yo. Pack up your display table and kindly leave.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage

I think she has been watching too much TV
and maybe drinking too much flouride

She?! Dang.... I'm a dude.
What's up with that?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes that is my opinion also...they will start small with a big reach.

In fact I wlll go so far as to say that in my opinion...
This entire "novel" flu is being used and was designed to
exert overt control over the people, though any means
TPTB are ready to use for the time.

Never waste a good crisis...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Two quick things.

First, what's wrong with fluoride? I thought it was something we were supposed to have and that is why it is in our drinking water? Maybe I missed something but I don't see what a natural resource has to do with my post.

Second, the government comes up with inventions all the time that have means that "can" be sinister if you look hard enough. Microwaves? Good and bad there. Cell phones? Good and bad. The internet! There is a great example. We may think that time is a mark of the beast and we have all been wearing those numbers. Huh? See, it's just how you look at it. The government is just providing a new and improved "dog tag". No one freaked out when our soliders wear those. I think in due time, you will see that your government is just trying to help you out and you will be thankful.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
We're not trying to berate you House of Mirrors, we know you're new here. Your post was a good reflection of how, I feel, most people view this issue.

I, personally, am not inclined to taking unproven medications that haven't had a significant evaluation of possible side effects.

Hell, I'm not inclined to taking some medications that have had extensive tests due to the reported side effects. I'm not taking any pill that might make me want to kill myself

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thanks Shadowflux. I am still trying to get my feet wet here.

The vaccine was something that the medical professionals received (2800 of them) plus those in Australia without going crazy. I think more then anything, we have watched too many movies and need to realize without us, the government doesn't have anything. They need us to be healthy and ready to protect our nation or help those that can't. We should be finding ways to get the vaccine asap before it becomes an even bigger monster. While I am sure that some may not agree with me, I hope they think about it. The vaccine is safe and will protect you. The bracelet could be looked at as a bad thing but really it is just a quick way to see who you are and some med info.

I would glady wear one so that if I appear to be sick they will know I already had the vaccine and won't be sent away to the fema camps.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

House of Mirrors is clearly a government shill;
or she has been watching too much tv and has not been doing any type of research at all before she speaks......

[edit on 17-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join