It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Baxter is the company that created the viruses;
and the department of homoland security are the ones who transported and shiped them to every single country on the planet;
So no the government is not doing it for your own good;
WAKE THE FFFFFF UP

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Obama's statement about it not being mandatory is probably about as firm as his statement about repealing elements of the Patriot Act.

And, I'm thinking they get Oprah, not Demi.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Here's an interesting site. Lists all exemption forms for vaccines by state.

www.unhinderedliving.com...

And here are the forms for when you get the vaccine.

www.immunizenc.com...

Now, I would NEVER want anyone to photo-shop a form, or use the exemption for anything because the president is ALWAYS right and we should all listen to him.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Might be worth looking at how to break the RFID/Bracelet system. Make so it doesn't work. Dare I say sabotage. How is the information transmitted, can that be disrupted, as has been mentioned how easy is it to clone a bracelet.

This made me think about that Battle Royale movie (Japanese, pretty brutal, made me depressed for a good day and a half)... The film itself is hardly applicable to this Boston bracelet issue, but this idea of breaking the system... perhaps the answer to that is hacking in and taking the system over, deleting or corrupting the database and flashing impossible to clean off viruses to various hardware components' ROMs...

(Not saying I can do any of that stuff, I'm just being hypothetical.)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The only way that this venture will work is if the population allow it to work, taking into consideration that many people are nothing but puppets to the system some may actually use it.

But for the majority of the people, this will be seen as non sense and waste, I will not take the vaccine so that means no bracelet for me.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Aliens wouldnt used such advanced technology on matters as primitive as this;
I know because i can telepathically ask them Sh2t and they tell me;

and also

Originally posted by DjSharperimageAs soon as i get a rifile i will be the first to snipe shot an officer

And what good is that going to do?

It's not the police who decide about these things.

MY REPLY:
What good is that going to do? It will provide my people with the means to live while simultaneously destroying an enemy force.......

LOL, I I wish ppl would forget about the fictional aliens this time. The police officers are NOT the enemy. They're just brainwashed, ignorant little slaves who think they're doing the right thing. Most street cops are workers, people like you and me.

This also makes me think: just exactly WHO are these people planning all these insane plans? WHO are these shadowy "them"? It's one step people must figure out. Hard to fight an invisible enemy.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Here's an interesting site. Lists all exemption forms for vaccines by state.
www.unhinderedliving.com...

You might want to check the links to the forms on that page...

Seems a lot are dead links???

[edit on 9/17/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I checked some, which ones are down? Will try to provide another link, just for educational purposes.

edit to add; heres another site, may provide educational information.
www.vaclib.org...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Remember people, the swine flu is not mandatory in any state so that means nobody can force anybody into taking the poison, regardless of all the scaremongering tactics they use.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Now, before I have to "hear it" about Icke...this form he came up with to have the vaccination giver sign is just "brilliant". If they feel the vaccine is safe, provide a warranty. It's the least they can do.

Download the form here (bottom half of webpage):
www.davidicke.com...

Physician's Warranty of Vaccine Safety

I (Physician's name, degree)_________________________, _____ am a physician licensed to practice medicine in the State of ________________. My State license number is _______________ , and my DEA number is _______________. My medical specialty is ________________________

I have a thorough understanding of the risks and benefits of all the medications that I prescribe for or administer to my patients. In the case of (Patient's name) ___________________________ , age _________ , whom I have examined, I find that certain risk factors exist that justify the recommended vaccinations. The following is a list of said risk factors and the vaccinations that will protect against them:
Risk Factor ____________________________________________
Vaccination ___________________________________________

I am aware that vaccines typically contain many of the following fillers:

* aluminum hydroxide
* aluminum phosphate
* ammonium sulfate
* amphotericin B
* animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
* dog kidney, monkey kidney,
* chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
* calf (bovine) serum
* betapropiolactone
* fetal bovine serum
* formaldehyde
* formalin
* gelatin
* glycerol
* human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
* hydrolized gelatin
* mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate(r))
* monosodium glutamate (MSG)
* neomycin
* neomycin sulfate
* phenol red indicator
* phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
* potassium diphosphate
* potassium monophosphate
* polymyxin B
* polysorbate 20
* polysorbate 80
* porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
* residual MRC5 proteins
* sorbitol
* tri(n)butylphosphate,
* VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and
* washed sheep red blood

and, hereby, warrant that these ingredients are safe for injection into the body of my patient. I have researched reports to the contrary, such as reports that mercury thimerosol causes severe neurological and immunological damage, and find that they are not credible.

It goes on...you get the picture

[edit on 17-9-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Mike,

I honestly swear I did not use to be this way, but... I really, honestly believe--especially considering that Obama is now after all this time saying he will support the bill without public health (the non-profit one) that the health care legislation that just had to be finished before the end of summer was a distraction to keep people from thinking about the economy, one world currency, the swine flu/pandemic legislation, etc.

Why else after the Universal Health Care debacle of the Clinton years would they push the most vitriolic issue to the forefront of their agenda?

All summer people were Town Halling themselves to death, Tea Bagging over money, and slowly, but surely "emergency" legislation is passing through the states allowing complete dictatorship in the even of a public health crisis.

Sorry, but it is...seizing property and buildings without a warrant (Steve--you can watch the mainstream news out of Boston for that one), bracelets that only a public official can take off; bracelets that may have further use later...?

It starts slowly, get you used to bracelets in a test run that is very minor in scope. This flu season won't be the one, people, where we all get it. Think next fall. This is the run to get you docile and ready. Watch and see.

IF they make me get a bracelet, I am willingly putting on a Star of David armband as my form of visible protest.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
Think about this:

Man is kettle. The cities will be turned into prison-like complexes.

Didn't this already happen some time ago with thee industrial revolution?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines

Until this day only a few states has made measures for the swine flu vaccination mandatory but the vaccination itself is not mandatory in any state of the nation.

I found this site that is asking for petitions to stop the federal government from making vaccinations any vaccination mandatory.

Target President Obama, US Congress.Sponsored by: Lori Price, Citizens For Legitimate Government.Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines

legitgov.org...
www.legitgov.org...

We petition President Barack Obama, the US Congress, and all US security and health agencies to abort any plans for mandatory influenza vaccines. Also, we pledge to refuse and resist any government laws that require us to submit to forced vaccines and drugs. We recognize that mandatory vaccines are thinly-veiled attempts to grow the pandemic in order to enrich the coffers of US pharmaceutical and security corporations -- the actual architects of the flu pandemic.
We will not comply.

www.thepetitionsite.com...

Again vaccinations of any kind in the US are not mandatory regardless what the states tells you.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by Tryptych
Think about this:

Man is kettle. The cities will be turned into prison-like complexes.

Didn't this already happen some time ago with thee industrial revolution?

In a way, yes, but you understand what I'm saying here

Originally posted by A Fortiori
It starts slowly, get you used to bracelets in a test run that is very minor in scope. This flu season won't be the one, people, where we all get it. Think next fall. This is the run to get you docile and ready. Watch and see.

This is probably how it will happen. I'm just now reading in the news that the flu shots will be mandatory here. Nice one.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
great find mike;
and a fort i am glad that you could see the light

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

This is for Marg also, the president, the government, cannot make you take the vaccine. But your employer can fire you if you fail to follow their policies.

So, take the shot, get the bracelet or get fired.

Now, I'd hate to get labeled a conspiracy theorist
but this story has legs. It is feasable, it is within their "rules" especially with this pandemic level.

Phase 6, global pandemic has begun. This includes community level outbreaks in at least one other region. This may trigger countries to activate their own pandemic response plans, though some countries may already have done this in phases 4 or 5. WHO continues to monitor the virus' spread, check for resistance to antivirals and consider whether vaccine producers should be asked to switch from making seasonal flu vaccine to pandemic vaccine. Based on how the virus spreads, WHO may also advise countries to take measures such as closing schools, workplaces and mass gatherings. The agency will also make specific recommendations for health workers and doctors as to how to treat the disease and reduce its spread in hospitals. And it will oversee distribution of its emergency stockpile of 5 million antiviral treatments to countries in need.

www.google.com...

A Fortiori, I have to applaud you on the idea of wearing the "Jude" armband in protest.

That could also gain steam. You should create a thread on that, if I may suggest.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

This is for Marg also, the president, the government, cannot make you take the vaccine. But your employer can fire you if you fail to follow their policies.

So, take the shot, get the bracelet or get fired.

Now, I'd hate to get labeled a conspiracy theorist
but this story has legs. It is feasable, it is within their "rules" especially with this pandemic level.

Phase 6, global pandemic has begun. This includes community level outbreaks in at least one other region. This may trigger countries to activate their own pandemic response plans, though some countries may already have done this in phases 4 or 5. WHO continues to monitor the virus' spread, check for resistance to antivirals and consider whether vaccine producers should be asked to switch from making seasonal flu vaccine to pandemic vaccine. Based on how the virus spreads, WHO may also advise countries to take measures such as closing schools, workplaces and mass gatherings. The agency will also make specific recommendations for health workers and doctors as to how to treat the disease and reduce its spread in hospitals. And it will oversee distribution of its emergency stockpile of 5 million antiviral treatments to countries in need.

www.google.com...

A Fortiori, I have to applaud you on the idea of wearing the "Jude" armband in protest.

That could also gain steam
. You should create a thread on that, if I may suggest.

Great find A fort;
where can i download this handbook?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Well if you get fire you get to collect unemployment benefits for over a year, guess what with the state of the economy no employment right now can afford to have most of its work force getting fire and draining the unemployment benefits.

So that is a lame excuse and something that will work in numbers.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It is lame, Marg, but is going on now. Hospitals (even where my wife works) are mandating that you get the shot or you get fired.

It is a not-so-subtle threat. And it will grow, my friend, from hospitals, to businesses, to factories, to every workplace in America.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
these bracelets reminds me of nazi germany during the holocust

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join