It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I'll make the thread. Do I link back?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Heres a handbook on it

www.stlmuni.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

You can, good for reference.

*sadly* I'll wear one for protest.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

go to

www.davidicke.com

www.davidicke.com...

If you are looking for the form, that is.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

My parents came to this country to escape communism. They loved America so much. I grew up here feeling very proud. This is a sad day for me.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
these bracelets reminds me of nazi germany during the holocust

They remind me more of an Orwellian science fiction scenario, where everyone is "free to do as the government tells you". Blade Runner, THX-1138, Matrix, The Running Man, The Island.. got nothing on this [SNIP].

In a twisted way it's very exciting 'tho.

Mod Edit: Please stop with the censor circumvention.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Did it!

New thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it would definitely get the point across. Maybe I should write an editorial to the Boston paper suggesting it?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

People like yourself and your parents are the ones screaming the loudest. Unfortunately, no one is listening.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You know, I'll admit that I was one that felt that there would be no way that something like this would actually come to fruition. Then the new 'H1N1' came about and I started to wonder if this was a way for the PTB to try to implement some kind of tracking.

Then to actually see this story come out with the usual colorfication to make it out to be completely benign and in the best interest of the general populace is simply disturbing.

What is the next step? Well, the logical next steps have been touched on. First, you will not be allowed to travel without a bracelet. Or go to the doctors maybe or other things.

Where is it all leading to? Well, the next step is pretty obvious. After many will be heard to complain about the cumbersome bracelet the next stage will be to upgrade to the much more convenient implant chip directly under the skin. No more unseemly jewelry to worry about.

God how I love conspiracy theories. Well, that is until they become more conspiracy than theory.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

It's dangerous to lump all the "conspiracy theories" to a one pile. There're a lot of completely wacky and BS theories out there, probably most of them, but the truth is buried there. Jordan Maxwell said it pretty pretty well (also in the Zeitgeist intro - i don't agree with him about everything 'tho) that the more you look into these things, and the more you dig, the more you start to realize that you've been lied to.

Been thinking lately that there's some pretty messed up individuals in the high places.. just exactly WHO are these people making these plans?

I think that this is more like a search for truth and justice rather than to cook up some crazy, untrue theories. A lot of people just can't break through the illusion, and the agenda seems just too incredible.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and there isn't such a plan afterall..

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
reply to post by dariousg

It's dangerous to lump all the "conspiracy theories" to a one pile. There're a lot of completely wacky and BS theories out there, probably most of them, but the truth is buried there. Jordan Maxwell said it pretty pretty well (also in the Zeitgeist intro - i don't agree with him about everything 'tho) that the more you look into these things, and the more you dig, the more you start to realize that you've been lied to.

Been thinking lately that there's some pretty messed up individuals in the high places.. just exactly WHO are these people making these plans?

I think that this is more like a search for truth and justice rather than to cook up some crazy, untrue theories. A lot of people just can't break through the illusion, and the agenda seems just too incredible.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and there isn't such a plan afterall..

Harley Quinn is such a sext ass btreh

arkham asylum 2009

the plan has been broken through;
the CEO of rockerfeller commited sucide a couple days ago incase you think that we are playing around.....

[edit on 17-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

..and this has to do with?

Don't edit my quotes BTW.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yes hospitals, but guess what my sister works for a major hospital in our home island of PR, she and many of the doctors and nurses already are opposing the so call "mandatory" vaccination and they have not gotten fire yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This form of control is mentioned in detail by Jane Bürgermeister in her Project Camelot interview and on her website. According to her, world governments are planning to keep a registry of people who have taken the H1N1 vaccine and for those who do not take it, they may be quarantined until forced to do so by the police. She also states that federal governments have bowed down to the WHO, meaning that the WHO can make decisions on behalf of governments as to how to force citizens into taking the vaccine.

Links:

1. Project Camelot Interview

2. The Flu Case website

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Lovely...

Shock Bracelet Considered For Airline Passengers, Border Control

The Department of Homeland Security has solicited a proposal from a Canadian security company to develop a stun bracelet.

By Thomas Claburn
InformationWeek
July 8, 2008 03:20 PM

In order to enhance the security of air travel and to help manage illegal immigration, the Department of Homeland Security has solicited a proposal from a Canadian security company to develop a passenger stun bracelet.

Like the pain collars featured in the classic Star Trek episode The Gamesters of Triskelion, Lamperd Less Lethal's electro-muscular disruption (EMD) bracelet is intended to incapacitate wearers on remote command.

A video at the Lampred Less Lethal Web site explains that the bracelet will obviate the need for a plane ticket and will help make passengers and baggage trackable while traveling. It also explains that the bracelet will provide in-flight security.

"By further equipping the bracelet with EMD technology, the bracelets will allow crew members, using radio frequency transmitters, to quickly and effective subdue hijackers," the video explains. "The electro-muscular disruption signal overrides the attacker's central nervous system and will render even the most elite and aggressive terrorist completely immobile for several minutes."

As reported by The Washington Times, Lamperd's Web site hosts a copy of a letter from Paul S. Ruwaldt, an official with the Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate, expressing interest in the bracelet.

Ruwaldt did not immediately respond to a request to verify the authenticity of the undated letter or to comment on the Department of Homeland Security's apparent interest in the Lamperd Less Lethal bracelet. The Transportation Security Agency also did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

"In discussions with my colleagues and immediate superior, we find your ideas have merit and believe it would be of great help on the borders, and indeed for anywhere else, for which the temporarily [sic] restraint of large numbers of individuals in open area environments by a small number of agents or Law Enforcement Officers (LEOs)," the letter says, citing a meeting on July 18, 2006. "We see the potential uses to include prisoner transportation, detainee control, and military security forces might have some interest. In addition, it is conceivable to envision a use to improve air security, on passenger planes."

See, folks! You don't even need an airline ticket! Lucky us! Those cumbersome old airline tickets! And don't worry we won't activate them unless there is a terrorist attack.

But acknowledging patients' privacy concerns, officials promised that if a citywide system were implemented, only a limited amount of information would be gathered - all sitting behind an encrypted firewall.

"I have had people say, 'Oh, that's so big brother,' " said Laura Williams, EMS deputy chief of staff. "But in truth, the unique identifier is unique to the incident. It's not like you will go to the hospital, and they'll say, 'You're the one who got the flu vaccine at 10 o'clock yesterday at the Boston Public Health Commission.' "

Oh no! They would never do that! Not in a million years would they find other uses for them like finding lost children or old ladies with Alzheimer's. Nooo, just the flu.

The VeriChip Personal Identification System is a small radio frequency identification device (RFID) that is implanted into the human body. VeriChip raises the same privacy issues as RFID tags.

* VeriChip FAQ, VeriChip Corporation.
* EPIC RFID Page.

VeriChip is marketed as a universal means of identification, intended for use in a variety of settings, including financial and transportation security, residential and commercial building access, and military and government security. For an initial "chipping" fee, as well as a monthly $9.95 subscription fee, customers' arms are implanted with a glass chip about the size of a grain of rice, containing a unique verification number. When activated by a VeriChip scanner, that number is emitted by a small radio frequency, providing instant access to information logged in the Global VeriChip Subscriber (GVS) Registry.

On October 12, 2004, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved VeriChip for medical applications in the United States. The approval will allow VeriChip to be used to confirm identity, and check the blood type, potential allergies and medical history of unconscious patients. The device is subject to Class II special controls to mitigate potential risks identified by the FDA, which include adverse tissue reaction, electromagnetic interference, and magnetic resonance imaging incompatibility.

* Process: How VeriChip Works, VeriChip Corporation.
* Letter from Donna Bea-Tillman, Phd., Director, Office of Device Evaluation, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, to James Santelli, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Office, Digital Angel Corporation 1 (October 12, 2004).

In March 2004, a nightclub in Barcelona began using VeriChip as a sort of embedded VIP card for its customers. Patrons of the Baja Beach Club can pay 125 Euros to have the chip implanted, then use it to bypass entry lines and keep track of bar tabs.

Planned future uses for VeriChip include a variety of financial, security, defense, homeland security and secure-access applications. ASDX sees its product as "tamper-proof personal identification" for use in credit card and ATM access, airport security, and port congestion management, as well as admission to military bases, government installations, and private-sector buildings. The system is marketed as a stand-alone product or for use in conjunction with biometric devices. ASDX has started a marketing campaign under the slogan "Get Chipped", that includes a traveling van called the "ChipMobile".

Nope, they wouldn't do that to us...would they?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

I think that says it all in this atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I just did the math.

The amount of our population killed on 9-11 is not even one-one hundred thousandth. The terrorism threat which is tantamount to that percentage times how many years of our existence is therefore minimal beyond belief--furthermore, even at its worst case scenario we are looking at fewer than four thousand potential deaths for the swine flu globally (less than the 16,000 children that day from hunger each day).

What possible excuse do we have to justify the extreme actions (create a new bureaucracy, biometric technology/REAL ID, bracelets, chips, create an enormous deficit) that we are taking?

We have over three hundred million people in this country. This is reckless if it is not planned!

Yeh, yeh, preaching to the choir, I know I know...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
ok. so no link. but this guy had his whole audience vaccinated
on T.V. today. Dr. Oz the whole show was really strange .any way. this vaccination crap is giving me the gitters, to the point I'm saying
it's time to lock and load people. cause it appears they are
just about set. got it

Since Dr. Oz is the pet of Oprah and she pulls the Obama party line at every chance I would take it with a grain of salt.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join