It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

My best guess is the article was published as dated, that can be confirmed by the medical journals that published it...I have posted those links in the thread...

I searched and found these forums that mentioned the article
as early as July 09:

homesteadingtoday.com...

www.treeoflibertyteam.com...

www.prophecyfellowship.org...

Why it did not spread intill it was on ATS....?????
I am guessing that ATS is the front leader with stuff like this.

I picked up this web blog in a search and it mentioned the article...
mediamonarchy.blogspot.com...

I had never seen it before...so I posted it.
It is so strange...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Don't know if this is good news or not...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The death rate from the pandemic H1N1 swine flu is likely lower than earlier estimates, an expert in infectious diseases said on Wednesday.

New estimates suggest that the death rate compares to a moderate year of seasonal influenza, said Dr Marc Lipsitch of Harvard University.

"It's mildest in kids. That's one of the really good pieces of news in this pandemic," Lipsitch told a meeting of flu experts being held by the U.S. Institute of Medicine.

"Barring any changes in the virus, I think we can say we are in a category 1 pandemic. This has not become clear until fairly recently."

The Pandemic Severity Index set by the U.S. government has five categories of pandemic, with a category 1 being comparable to a seasonal flu epidemic.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Sorry dudesel, I mean dudette, you gotta clue me in that comment of 4th or 4 post.

as for your speculation on the live virus on the vaccines I dont think so, here is why, they need people to die that haven't gotten the vaccines so they can force it on you.

I would think the Navy would just do some biological warfare, apparently the have the rights to use us as guinea pigs in their training it has happen before, I look for the links, I think there are also threads on that here in ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

In my opinion it is good news for us refuseniks

Bad news for anyone looking
to gain credibility in terms of creating a pandemic out of a seasonal flu...and then perpetrating a mass vaccination campaign even to the point of trying to vaccinate children for the flu..(that is unprecedented)

This is why some are calling this a "hoax".

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Think about this..that live virus in the mist, even though it is weak serves some purpose.

I am not saying the mist will kill ....it might maim...

But it will cause some to come down with a flu blown flu infection.

To add: and how do we know, have any proof whatsoever that the mist will be produced toinfect/defend with the current "novel" H1N1...
who knows...they could be starting a whole new strain, I do not trust any vaccine, nasal mist or injection.

I will take my chances on Mother Nature any day....

[edit on 18-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Still trying to find the source of this bit from the rumor mill. Today my daughter came home from work (grocery store) and said they had a meeting where they (store employees) were told to break out the hand sanitizers for multiple points in the store, send feverish or coughing employees home right away, etc.

I had to ask for clarification on this next bit because surely she heard it wrong. She said they were told that Oklahoma is expected to be the SECOND hardest hit by the novel flu. ???

Since we have I-35 and I-40 intersecting our state I have no doubt we could be hard hit by all the travelers from the 4 map points that stop or pass through but to specify SECOND hardest hit, to me, implies foreknowledge.

Why not say, "one of the hardest hit states"? And who would be the FIRST (or most severely impacted) state? I'll try to find out more tomorrow but the wording just struck me as very odd. I know we have a lot of Okies on the board. Wondering if anyone can shed any further illumination on this curious prediction.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything more about the story in Scotland, where they were preparing for something terribly worse?

I believe it was on ATS about refrigerated trucks to serve as mobile morgue's. Has that ever been substantiated yet? That's what I don't get about h1n1, our country is saying its going to be mild one day.....the next day, a news channel is talking about wearing face masks.

And then of course the story that I already mentioned. I think this is where I read the info. Sorry, I didn't search before posting.

Peace

[edit on 19-9-2009 by mstkn28]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Nines

Ummm maybe it is, maybe it is not clear. The article says that the barcode will be scanned, and information will be entered into a handheld device such as that used by delivery truck drivers.
~Like UPS...has a hand held scanner that scans rfid tags, labels, etc~

The article is quite clear. Most people are given tags in hospitals all the time. This is normal. It simply says a hand held device such as used by delivery truck drivers- so what, it is a compact device used to scan barcodes. Where is the chip mentioned? Where does it say individuals are being tracked like package that UPS rfid tags and labels? You are jumping to conclusions IMHO.

Next, basic information - name, age, gender, address - will be entered into the patient tracking database. There will be electronic records, too, of who gave the vaccine and whether it was injected into the right arm or the left, and time-stamped for that day.
www.boston.com...

They record these details already, but manually at localized medical centers, clinics or hospitals, this system integrates the entire system so that the database has a record that you have a vaccine, that is it.

In some medical offices, the information is entered into electronic medical records. At Boston's health department, nurses fill out paper forms.

But there's never been any way to systematically monitor whether, for example, Dorchester has lower vaccination rates than the North End.
This is from the same article.
www.boston.com...
If there is indeed a massive breakout of any Flu disease they reference the records and can allocate resources based on the data relating to the rate of vaccine per area.

This is logistics, not armageddon. Get a grip. The article is old. The process of vaccinating people happens EVERY YEAR.

Every autumn in medical offices across the country, flu vaccine floods in. The perishable medical product must be delivered to millions in a matter of months.

Logistic and common sense. IMHO.

I wish there was a vaccine for fear mongering. Not that I need it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I wonder if our new bracelet is one of these....

www.synometrix.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

I am guessing that is it...as the write-up states that they alread tested it on the July holiday period. The patients wore the bracelets during the tests.

I am not sure what to think about the metal bracelet stories, they may be true but I think a year or two away...I hope.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Now this is my kind of you tube video...I sure hope this fellow
is prepared for the ramifications....and his buddy has his back....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I did a little research on the RFID and the connection between
the flu, RFID, and VeriChip (implantable microchip)

Here is a white paper in a pdf format...

Please everyone, please read this and understand what is going on here:

Natural and human events combine to produce a steady stream of biological threats to
health and safety. These threats range from pandemic flu and multiple-resistant
pathogens like "MRSA" (Staphylococcus aureus) to food borne salmonella and E. coli.
The diversity of sources, threats and consequences produce a very challenging
environment for detection, diagnosis and alert. More significantly, failure to meet the
detection and identification challenge results in a range of consequences, from massive
food recalls and economic loss to morbidity and mortality. To meet this challenge, a
wide variety of products have been introduced ranging from single threat diagnostics to
prototype surveillance sensor systems. However, these responses to the market have
limitations in stability and scalability and, in particular, their dependence on inherently
unstable biological agents, like antibodies, places severe limits on both their economics
and applications. Most importantly, these products are generally targeted to a single
agent, which may not resemble the next threat. Clearly, what is needed is a sensor
system that is stable and scalable to meet the demands of an impending pandemic and
capable of spanning the range of specificity from a generic pathogenic virus alert to a
multiplexed response and read-out for continuous surveillance. The combination of
RECEPTORS' CARA platform and VeriChip's signal transduction and communication
capabilities provides both the technology and the expertise required to build an integrated
bio-threat sensor system.

www.receptorsllc.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Something else to throw into this mix...

UN FORCES exist which are now under our OWN PRESIDENT who is the Chairman of the UN's Security Council ---contrary to all other President's who have not done this due to it being Unconstitutional. Usually the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. serves in this capacity when the time rolls around to the U.S. Wonder WHY our President is doing it himself this time? Guess!! He will be able to ORDER all he needs to "put down" any Civil Unrest.
url

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well my daughter was diagnosed today with swine flu and given a prescription of Tamiflu. She's asthmatic. Getting a "preventative" vaccine for our household may be a moot point by next week.

She works in a grocery store and when she was helping a customer with something a few days ago, he coughed right in her face. Didn't even try to cover his mouth or turn his head.

Personally, I think you should be allowed to slap the fire out of someone who coughs on you as their germ spraying is as much an act of assault and battery as your slapping them. In fact it may be worse as it constitutes reckless endangerment.

The school sent home letters yesterday saying they would "offer" the vaccine when it becomes available. The letter sounded very pro-vaccine. I'll call them Monday and find out their policy.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Thanks for the update...I hope your daughter will be ok...
I know several people who have had this H1N1 flu...they all recovered.
It was a bit rocky...worse than a cold but more like a cold than a flu...
there seems to be very minimal intestinal problems, more breathing issues, nasal infection. Take care

[edit on 20-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

UN FORCES exist which are now under our OWN PRESIDENT who is the Chairman of the UN's Security Council ---contrary to all other President's who have not done this due to it being Unconstitutional. Usually the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. serves in this capacity when the time rolls around to the U.S. Wonder WHY our President is doing it himself this time? Guess!! He will be able to ORDER all he needs to "put down" any Civil Unrest.
url

Since legislating outright gun confiscation would trigger the same s***storm that forced inoculations will, FOREIGN troops will be needed to disarm Americans. There are too many Oathkeepers and retired military personnel unwilling to become traitors to the country and their fellow Americans to order them to post roadblocks, etc.

Foreign troops will have no problem with any of the mandates coming down the pike.

The war is being BROUGHT to us and TPTB have the gall to tell us that it's for our safety!

Kind of like the response to the Branch Davidians: "we have to kill the children in order to save the children." We're facing a Waco incident only on a National scale.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

You know we are counting on it...it is pretty much our only hope...

url

Even if we had not found the bracelet news out of Boston,

Even if there had not been a timed released "novel" flu,

Even it we did not see news writes ups talking about body bags and coffins,

Even if the ingredients in the vaccines were safe, even if there was no way to chip a human,

Even if we were not getting rolling stories from soldiers and law enforcement that they are drilling for quarantines, martial law under pandemic emergency,

Even if we had not bailed out the banks, even if the FDIC was not broke and borrowing money from The Fed,

Even if there was not an econimic meltdown nearing Great Depression proportions,

Even if we had not found the CDC Quarantine papers from Florida, Oklahoma,

Even if Massastucetts was not legislating forced quarantines, $1,000.00 dollar a day fines for those who will not be vaccinated,

Even if there was not a mass vaccination campaign starting and for the first time in history they want to vaccinated children for the flu,

Even if there was not a request to Congress by the Pentagon to have 400,000 military posts stationed here in the U.S.,

This one thing, that The President of the United States will have a U.N. chair...should make every American's Red Alert Meter go off.

Sorry to be so dramatic, but just read it off backwards, making all of the Even if's This is now happening.

And I am sure I even forgot a few, so feel free to add to the list as a serious post.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think we have an answer as to why this article surfaced on the Web when it did...this is very very interesting.

I would say it is very important also!

This man is putting his reputation on the line...
I have to admit I am still not certain about the metal bracelet aspect of other stories, and intend to do more research on it now.

From the website for the EmSystem:

Transforming the way healthcare officials collaborate to track people, pets, and associated property and equipment during evacuations, large events, mass casualty incidents and public health emergencies.

is here: www.emsystem.com...

After seeing this write up, by Greg Evensen yesterday, his story has more credibility. Before it is dismissed out of hand by anyone, please pay attention to the bolded part in the second paragraph below.

By Greg Evensen

September 19, 2009

NewsWithViews.com

As most of you are already aware, I broke a story seven months ago in which I described a discussion I had with a friend in the health care profession at a major mid-western hospital. This person told me about the delivery of stainless steel wrist band type bracelets that carried the hardware for uploading, tracking and broadcasting uniquely personal encoded information. These bands were to be used in the event of massive inoculations or other disaster events in which large numbers of people would be vaccinated and then tracked. I also stated that plans for roadblock enforcement of these issued bands was a component of emergency planning already on the federal and state police shelves, for use when those state or federal agencies called for blockades on the movement of people. I further mentioned that the “bracelets” would be encoded on the spot with tools similar to those used by UPS when packages are delivered and scanned by the driver.

I would not release my source for fear of severe retaliation being waged against this individual for obvious reasons. On September 15th, we were contacted by a friend who said check out the Boston Globe article that has validated every shred of information that I gave earlier this year. The company that is at the forefront of supplying the City of Boston’s Health Services Department with this very device is EMSystems of Milwaukee, Wi.
www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mstkn28
Has anyone heard anything more about the story in Scotland, where they were preparing for something terribly worse?

I believe it was on ATS about refrigerated trucks to serve as mobile morgue's. Has that ever been substantiated yet? That's what I don't get about h1n1, our country is saying its going to be mild one day.....the next day, a news channel is talking about wearing face masks.

And then of course the story that I already mentioned. I think this is where I read the info. Sorry, I didn't search before posting.

Peace

[edit on 19-9-2009 by mstkn28]

I've not seen or heard anything here to back this up. Only that the UK government has bought 2 shots for everyone here.

Talking to somebody whose job is to do with buying and storing the product in Scotland, I asked them if there was any plan to force it onto people and she said no there wasn't.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What better way to spread the flu, and track the carriers? If only the vaccinated can get through, and they will be tracked, and different strains identified, along with HIV info, this creates a huge data base for what strains will mutate and multiply.

This can be used then for an even more deadlier scenario next year.

eBolivar

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join