It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do People who Ridicule Conspiracy Threorists Hang out in 911 Forums and on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Why do so many people who hate conspiracies and conspiracy theorists hang out here and trash people and threads using insults and bad sources and most of the time no sources. These people act as if they know it all when all the evidence proves them ignorant or dead wrong.

Its been proven that people in the government or in the forces do and are forced to come to these forums and protect the interests of certain groups or agencies.

Why dont they just admit it? Why else would they come to a site they hate under a forum topic they despise just to trash any type of rational investigation or conversations that occur among some world intellects that do enjoy coming here?

On topic of 9/11 and the grand scheme of things, wouldnt it be fair to say that the people that planned 911 have also planned and foresaw what may become of it on internet forums?

Wouldnt it be also fair to say that they have employed handfuls of people to hangout in forums such as this to keep spreading the lies and muddying the waters of truth?

We already know the answer and it is yes. The terrorists have employed people to come on here and pretend they are joe blo american and pretend the believe the official story when there is really no evidence to support the official story.

What a waste of life.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
God only knows.

I can understand skepticism, but what I see on this Forum sometimes is hateful... It's mostly ignorant. And 99 percent of the time, is pure opinionated/ MSM dribble, lacking any fact or evidence.

I guess it's the "me too" persona. They get to hide behind a computer screen, and get to be part of the group. Gives a person a false sense of accomplishment and belonging. Maybe it's "group think."

Maybe it's more then that. A mix of Group Think, with disinformation, with a tad of propaganda.

I have a feeling that most, if not all, of the trash talkers, are just Main stream news watchers... That's what they think is the truth.

It also doesn't help when people (outside of conventional MSM) like Bill Mayer and Matt Taibbi make it a personal mission to make the movement look crazy... People watch that, and think wow, I want to do that. And a website is the only place, they get the chance. Why the personal Mission? No Idea, other then HBO pays Mayer, and Taibbi is paid by Rolling Stone, which have an order of rank, and pay trails.

I have a feeling that's what drives the people...

They are not government shills. The government doesn't need to do it, as MSM is quite successful at creating said agents.

They're just lonely followers, who might mean well, but if they took the time to actually watch a video, instead of just comment about it with more MSM babble, might actually well... Wake up.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It can be noted that people who have issues with themselves, or see much reason for something but have problems admitting it, point the finger instead of internally recognizing what's going on. Ever notice that a Jerk is the first to call someone else a jerk?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

It seems most of them do zero research and possess zero amounts of common sense and therefore must get paid to hang out and ridicule and debunk and deny deny deny.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b7387179af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I know, it seems kind of sad, doesn't it?

Maybe they come here to share videos of news anchors morphing into their true reptilian form, but dang if they don't get offended by all of our 911 truth nonsense.

I mean, if you think about the kind of things a person could spend their time and energy doing, only a really brave and interesting person would contribute so much of their valuable time to starting arguments on the internet.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
For the exact same reason you're here, because we like a good old debate.

If I see someone saying something that I think is incorrect or misleading i'll try to tell that person why I think what they are saying is wrong, and they'll reply with a rebuttal.

Unfortunately the rebuttal is rather stupid "you're a shill for the government" comment 9 times out 10, but I enjoy that 1 time out of 10 when I get to have a real positive debate with someone.

If people feel ridiculed by me just giving my honest opinion on a subject how I see it then that's their problem.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
Why do so many people who hate conspiracies and conspiracy theorists hang out here and trash people and threads using insults and bad sources and most of the time no sources. These people act as if they know it all when all the evidence proves them ignorant or dead wrong.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

I honestly have a distaste for the whole UFO stuff... but I'm not gonna spend much time trying to prove them wrong when there is an overwhelming amount of evidence against my stance.

I happen to believe that the UFO / Alien posters could be on to something (waist of time though if you ask me)

I happen to believe that 9/11 truth movement is Right, and the buildings were brought down by a demolition. (waist of time trying to convince a bunch of Sheep)

Meanwhile we are all getting raped by the Federal Reserve, and I don't really see a solution in sight.

Yea... but I flagged this thread without even reading the OP (just the title)... If the debunkers think the 9-11 conspiracies are so outrageous, why spend countless hours trying to disprove this crap? Either way, psychologically, both sides have made up their mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Good posts thus far but there a bunch of fun loving criminals who havent responded as to why they make truth seeking on ATS and other forums damn irritating. But if you post information that is really damning against the official story then they are instructed or chose to not post and hope the thread gets buried.

Where are you guys?

What position do you or have you held in the forces?

Do you really believe that Bin Laden is the master mind the 911 attack even tho the agencies have all said that there is no evidence linking bin laden to the 911 attacks?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Because people like to argue, and people like to fight. It’s a base for humanity. I find it funny that people try to debunk 9/11 truthers, by only being nasty, instead of attempting to present facts & theories like 9/11 truthers do.

At this point, how come no one replies to debunkers by saying "where is your research to prove the inside job theory is false?”

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Thumb]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Is this why I keep getting jumped all over when I say I am undecided? Yes I ask for more proof because I can't make heads or tails out of half of the stuff you guys are talking about. I'm new to this, I have no clue as what to look for. Someone posts a pic and every one oohs and aahs over it while I just stare at it wondering what it is I'm supposed to be seeing. My experience is that the truthers can get even nastier, you jump all over me because instead of taking your word for it, I want to figure this out for my self. Sorry but some of you aren't helping your case very much when you jump down someones throat for asking question as to why such and such is relevant. Maybe I am and ignorant fool, who knows, at least I am trying to make an effort to at least see where you guys are coming from, even though a lot of what you say goes right over the top of my head. Math and science are not my forte. I am a little sore from having you guys jump down my throat. Some one pass the the throat numbing spray.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I forget. Is it against ATS Terms & Conditions to Name Names?

I better not. All you psychics out there already know who I'm thinking of.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted by calstorm

Is this why I keep getting jumped all over when I say I am undecided? Yes I ask for more proof because I can't make heads or tails out of half of the stuff you guys are talking about. I'm new to this, I have no clue as what to look for. Someone posts a pic and every one oohs and aahs over it while I just stare at it wondering what it is I'm supposed to be seeing. My experience is that the truthers can get even nastier, you jump all over me because instead of taking your word for it, I want to figure this out for my self.

That's odd. Glancing through your past 250 posts since your join date of 8-5-09, I only see 3 or 4 posts from you in the 9-11 Conspiracies Forum, and only one direct reply. How is it that Truthers jump all over you?

I saw only one criticism of your imaginary face in the clouds. You have to admit that alongside the hundreds of contradictions, improbabilities, impossibilities, breaking of normal physics laws, ignored evidence, censorship, and outright lies conclusive with the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY, an imaginary face in the clouds is just a bit silly? Children have been imagining faces and objects in clouds for thousands of years. It is a game.

So where exactly are you getting jumped all over for being undecided here on ATS? Is it just in your imagination; similar to a guilty conscience? In your dreams?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Try going back and reading those again. Funny I was unaware that some one had criticized me about the face in the clouds, I guess that makes two from that thread.
But you have made my case pretty clear, its all most as if you people don't want new people believing what you believe.
Edit to say, still don't see any criticizing me for that statement although some one else mentioned the saw it wave, unless it was a poke at me that went over my head.
OH and thank you for posting my join date, that's EXACTLY what I have been trying to get across to people in some of the U2U's I have received. THIS is NEW to me! I'm not going to learn it all in a day.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Why do People who Ridicule Conspiracy Theorists Hang out in 911 Forums and on ATS?

Because they are paid to. As we all know - money talks, money makes the world go around, money makes people do things they don't want to do etc etc.

EDIT: Oh yeah and the odd person who actually wants a decent debate.

[edit on 16/9/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

i have pondered that question countless times; however, those that completely disagree tend to make me research all the more. the only thought or question remains is when does logic kick in?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
First off, I adore this website (sometimes) and I adore conspiracy theories.

Second, I have a better question:

Why do Non Truthers get bashed and raped with flaming and name calling when they disagree with the "evidence" to back up the theory of 9/11 being an inside job?

G'day.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You pretty much proved my previous post to be accurate.

Why sheep? Because many individuals disagree with you? We have our opinions and you simply have yours.

It's a conspiracy theory website. Not everything on here is reality or true. And that includes the WTC being brought down by explosives. But we'll leave it at that

BTW---Those who actually reply with constructive posts to back up 9/11 "truth" are actually educational and informative.

But by calling others "sheep" because they disagree with your OPINION only makes you not very....intelligent...nor a good debaters.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I hear ya, OP...

I don't get the Furry movement, no offense to anyone. I don't agree with it, but that is as far as it goes. What sense would it make me to hang out on furry websites or go to their parties to bash them and their beliefs? Is it really about being argumenative? Same question for the bashers in the 9/11 forum? If so, there are a lot of people that need to find another way to entertain themselves other than riling up others fun. Attention whores.

I have no problem with those who truly have differing opinions about 9/11 and I welcome the productive debate. Unfortunately, after a few thought provoking questions, the debate devolves into ad hominem attacks and gainsaying.

"How did the BBC report on the collapse of WTC 7 well before it occurred"?

-" If you are not with us, you are with the TERRISTS (sic)!!!"

"Nevermind, sheesh..."

Something like that.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d97a33c0a367.gif[/atsimg]

posted by calstorm

I am a little sore from having you guys jump down my throat. Some one pass the the throat numbing spray.

But 98% of your posts are on ATS forums other than the 9-11 Conspiracies Forum, and where are these guys jumping down your throat over 9-11? And why would members be sending you numerous 9-11 U2Us when you have so few posts to comment on?

There are hundreds of good threads here on the 9-11 Conspiracies Forum for education purposes. Yet you are apparently spending 98% of your time on other forums.

Perhaps you are really not interested in learning about the questions dealing with 9-11 and just looking for sympathy?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b7387179af.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join