It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Cell -> Denver! :)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Seriously, I do think there are smoke and mirrors going on because in reality I don't think the Feds or anyone else would give out so much information. I mean really, how about just saying we know who you are and we are watching you, so you had better behave. But then, maybe they are watching someone else and making a big deal out of this so the others think they are still under the radar. Who knows...we'll eventually find out what's going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

What do you mean the military is trying to get 2/3 of the land in Colorado?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritech01
Who ever said they were going to attack Denver?

They haven't even done anything yet and the terrorists have already outsmarted you.

Who is "they" - the FBI, the terrorists?

Why are you not also "outsmarted"?

link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

South of Colorado Springs all the way to the border of New Mexico. There has been a dispute from residents because the military has been trying to purchase the land and they are not selling. Consequently there have been several grass fires that somehow had the capability to jump over streets and cleared out many homes. The land itself is being expanded from Peterson AFB and Ft. Carson southward. They wish to make accomodations for 50,000+ US troops in 2010 and 2011.

Similar to the nature of this so called false flag as the NLE schedule which seems to be focusing on homegrown terrorism and in late 2010- 2011 bill begin to focus on domestic non terror. This is all propoganda to get you ready, they are coming to all cities.

link   
I suppose we'll find out what's going on when simultaneous cities are irradiated or contaminated with some biological agent. One would figure that the press would bite their lips on this one as to not hinder the efforts of the investigators, if it is as serious as they are playing it out.

I don't know what to make out of all this? However, I am beginning to think there may be something to all of this. A false flag or an individual act of a transnational terrorist organization. I find it interesting that Denver has been brought up especially since it is a military hub and the rumored capital of the North American Union if and when it reaches fruition? We are living in strange days, aren't we? Very intriguing!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Hey, I've got a great idea. It may sound silly, but.....

Let's hit MSM and BROADCAST that we are watching all the terrorists in Denver...ESPECIALLY one that just got back from QUEENS. (uh, does that narrow it down at all?)

That won't clue them in at all, and we ALL know that when someone knows they are being 'watched' they will always do whatever it was they were GOING to do in the first place.

Something is rotten.

Precisely what I said in the 36hrs thread.

Obviously these backwards cave people don't watch the TV or read the news at all...

more fear-mongering, brought to you by MSM and the DOJ...coming soon for civil liberties near you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Denver would be a great place to stage a terrorist attack. It's a major hub of distribution for businesses all over the country. Take airlines for example........it's a huge connect for flights to and from both the east and west coast. It's middle America as much as St. Louis or any other midwest city.

Nope. No way. Huh-uh. You are dead wrong, completely mistaken, and terribly misinformed. St. Louis is a TERRIBLE target. I repeat - TERRIBLE target --- and we (I mean St. Louis) are NOWHERE NEAR MIDDLE AMERICA!!!!! Nope - nowhere close!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

What do you mean the military is trying to get 2/3 of the land in Colorado?

Military/gov already has about 36% or so of land in Colorado

strangemaps.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Who ever said they were going to attack Denver?

They haven't even done anything yet and the terrorists have already outsmarted you.

Who is "they" - the FBI, the terrorists?

Why are you not also "outsmarted"?

I haven't given in to the fear, uncertainty, and doubt that these terrorists and yes, the FBI as well, are trying to spread.

I'm not really expecting anything I say to make any difference though. This forum is rank with sensationalism.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
I think this is for real. I'm a NYer. I live in Queens. Personally, if I were part of a terror cell, I'd take out the NY city subway during rush hour. Easy to do. Depending on when and where you hit, the potential for deaths and casualties could easily exceed 9/11 (especially if you hit a few places at the same time).

Sir, your post sums up what I have been saying ever since terrorism became "fashionable". This is 100% why I have a hard time buying into a vengefull terrorist group bent on destorying the US. It is so rediculously easy to cause mass chaos in the US, that either the "terrorists" are incredibly stupid, or the whole *#^$ thing is a farce.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

"Sir, your post sums up what I have been saying ever since terrorism became "fashionable". This is 100% why I have a hard time buying into a vengefull terrorist group bent on destorying the US. It is so rediculously easy to cause mass chaos in the US, that either the "terrorists" are incredibly stupid, or the whole *#^$ thing is a farce."

I hear you. You might be right. I don't know. I also think it might be harder than some of us think to recruit guys who are reliable enough to pull "it" (bombing, hijacking, whatever) off and willing to lay their lives down to accomplish "it".
Listen, it takes the work crews fixing the Long Island Expressway or the Grand Central Parkway in New York a full season to fix the friggin roads. I can see how planning and carrying out a bombing might take a little time ;-)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just my two cents here.

Could the "something big" that the authorities fear may be in the offing be an attack on the Rocky Mountain Arsenal, or perhaps be in some way connected to that facility?

Denver does seem to be a bit "out of the way" for a "9/11-style" attack; with all due respect to Denverites, you're simply not NYC in the eyes of the world.

I am just concerned that if our own US Air Force could "lose track of" a nuclear-tipped cruise missle, allow it to be flown across the heart-land of the country, and then leave it without any specially trained guards to secure it while it sat overnight on the runway...

...Well, how can we be certain that the security at the RMA, where, as I understand, some of this nation's deadliest chemical (and biological?) warfare agents are stored, is any better?

Perhaps the FBI in Queens was searching for substances other than "explosives"?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Check out the gargoyle in the suitcase over at DIA.

New World Airport Commision does not exist on paper.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That really pisses me off. Colorado is such a beautiful state. I lived 7 years of my life in Highlands Ranch, Boulder, and Colorado Springs. # the US military. I'm sick of their #! I'm sick of are insane militaristic foreign policy that is hell bent on controlling the world. The US military has officially gone insane in my opinion. And all we say to the troops is "Thank you for your service!". LOL. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem. Colorado belongs to the people. The military has enough f'ing land in the USA. # them!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Tell me about it. But the people of Colorado are not just going to hand it over. I am confident that most Coloradans are very smart and in the case of fallout, they would for the most part work as a team and get to higher ground. A rainstorm in Colorado will last two hours at the most because the weather is so rapidly changing. The chances for surviving such an attack is likely as long as you are not caught in the middle of it. If you are downwind however you might be in trouble.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If you are goverment paid disinfo agent. then you need to be sacked

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
It would be interesting if while the five in Denver are under surveillance, there was a false flag event somewhere else.
Right, because it absolutely HAS to be a false flag.

Well... you may notice a pattern in all this terror:

When you want someone OUT of YOUR OWN country you blow them up (as happened with the Marine barracks or currently with the IAD's).

But what do you do IF you WANT OUR MILITARY TO ATTACK you?

Bin Laden's stated goal was to make the USA leave Saudi Arabia and Arab lands. (Mind you, this is a CIA asset who studied English his entire life yet makes Cobra Commander videos for Americans in a foreign tongue. More scary I suppose and you get to translate it as you see fit).

So what does the brother of the man who financed George W. Bush's oil ventures do? Why he blows up the twin towers. A real Pearl Harbor event live on TV. Something guaranteed to anger Americans to the point that they'll scream at the government to do.... EXACTLY WHAT BIN LADEN IS SUPPOSED TO NOT WANT THEM TO DO - invade Arab lands with massive force.

Now we're weary of these wars and can't help but notice that neither the Afghani or Iraqi people ever attacked us at all. We'd like to stop spending and killing now (though the pipeline to Israel isn't even finished yet).

And what happens now? We get 'terror cells' in motion and chatter about attacks. Very similar to pre-9/11. We get a neat new message from Osama in the form of a still picture and TRANSCRIPTS daring us to mess with him. Plus, the same sort of drills that went on prior to 9/11 taking place and shaking up the populace.

Something's up alright.

IAD's coming from the locals who don't want the FED running their banking system and oil men raping their country are to be expected over there. But blowing up cities in America? Won't that simply anger the population again and get people flag-waving and screaming for revenge against "those who attacked us on (*insert new date here*)?

Yeah. False flags are pretty easy to spot. Just ask yourself that famous all important question; "Who benefits?"

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by rogerstigers

"Sir, your post sums up what I have been saying ever since terrorism became "fashionable". This is 100% why I have a hard time buying into a vengefull terrorist group bent on destorying the US. It is so rediculously easy to cause mass chaos in the US, that either the "terrorists" are incredibly stupid, or the whole *#^$ thing is a farce."

I hear you. You might be right. I don't know. I also think it might be harder than some of us think to recruit guys who are reliable enough to pull "it" (bombing, hijacking, whatever) off and willing to lay their lives down to accomplish "it".
Listen, it takes the work crews fixing the Long Island Expressway or the Grand Central Parkway in New York a full season to fix the friggin roads. I can see how planning and carrying out a bombing might take a little time ;-)

While I see your point, I just don't see why the trend is terrorism through suicide. *shrug* Maybe it's just they way "they" choose to justify it. It is much more effective to terrorize anonymously without killing yourself. I really won't go into the various household hypergolics that can be made, mainly because of T&Cs and the fact that the board is not age or stupidty controlled
, but suffice it to say, building a bomb that will simultaneously gas people to death as well as burn very hot is not at all hard or expensive.

I guess it is just the joker in me. Who cares about fancy toys, the classics work so much better.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
But blowing up cities in America? Won't that simply anger the population again and get people flag-waving and screaming for revenge against "those who attacked us on (*insert new date here*)?

Yeah. False flags are pretty easy to spot. Just ask yourself that famous all important question; "Who benefits?"

I will guarantee that IF (and a mighty big IF) any US city is the recipient of any thing remotely nuclear or believed by John Q Public to be nuclear. There will be an immediate and overwhelming nuclear response whether it is this government or the one that quickly overthrows it.

The American people will scream for far more than just blood and not even the full might of the combined militaries of the world could prevent it.

Granted the first few rednecks that take over our numerous and widely distributed nuclear launch sites might not get the bird out the door before setting it off, but they will figure out how it works in time.

The answer as to who benefits from that, is no one...except maybe the few cockroaches that survive to feast on mankind's irradiated extinction

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Ahabstar]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join