It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Cell -> Denver! :)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
DENVER 911 scale terror cell!

Excerpt:

The massive FBI probe that triggered raids in Queens is focused on a Denver-based terror cell plotting another attack on the scale of 9/11, the Daily News learned Tuesday.

Hundreds of FBI agents are on the ground in Colorado, conducting round-the-clock surveillance on five suspects - including a man who recently visited Queens, sources told The News.

New York authorities searched three Flushing apartments and detained several men - later released - after getting a warrant to look for bomb-making components, explosive powders and fuses.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 15/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Quick someone telly Plucky to get on her bike and boot it out of there!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Considering the fun we've had in the ATS MEMBERS SHOULD MOVE TO DENVER and 36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike threads, I found this slightly more than ironic.

It's safe to say that Plucky is equally right as she is wrong.

Moving to Denver might have a value added perk in that while cells do drop in, they are busted fast!

However a terror cell with a collective mean IQ of over 85 could be harder to bust.

Let's hope it's all idiots out there in the various cells and that they can't even use a compass to find the easterly point they address 7 times a day.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am in the Denver area. I have not heard anything yet.
Will keep my eyes and hears open.

Found this: www.denverpost.com...

First I have heard of this - thanks to ATS

[edit on September 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

LOL! I'd say she would do it in 30 minutes if something was happening.

Tehehe!

Gotta love the pluckster!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
These guys are now aware the world's eyes are on them, yet the FBI seemingly doesn't have enough information to take them in. Something tells me these guys are smarter than past plotters.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No one is busted yet. The FBI is apparently watching like hawks though. Denver surprises me. Dearborn, Michigan sure but, Denver?

There has been some good discussion in a thread I posted yesterday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hey, I've got a great idea. It may sound silly, but.....

Let's hit MSM and BROADCAST that we are watching all the terrorists in Denver...ESPECIALLY one that just got back from QUEENS. (uh, does that narrow it down at all?)

That won't clue them in at all, and we ALL know that when someone knows they are being 'watched' they will always do whatever it was they were GOING to do in the first place.

Something is rotten.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Be interesting to find out what is really going on.

Seems the plot of this story is growing stronger by the minute.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The fact they are targeting Denver leaves me a little uneasy.

WHY would they pick Denver? I mean we have theories of what is in Denver but it's curious as to why THEY feel it a worthy target. NY, Wash, Atlanta we get it... But Denver? Or is it that the other cells in the "vanity targets" simply are not known?

This is definitely something to watch. And I'm sure not trying to discredit Plucky. I like her grit. Really like it! Lots of fun and overflowing with sarcasm!

It's just that I feel the latest couple predictions, including that of GI John doe seem to hold water. A busted cell is sure better than a predictive hit and equally valid as I see it. Denver aside!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Who ever said they were going to attack Denver?

They haven't even done anything yet and the terrorists have already outsmarted you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I can't help but to think of that finale of 24 where LA got hit. The rush to execute the plan rivals the rush to uncover it.

How many politically correct Jack Bauers are out there today gently and calmly greasing the wheels?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
All of this publicity involving FBI raids without capture smells pretty # fishy to me.

Why are they publicizing ongoing investigations?

Seems like a good way to scare someone into attacking sooner then they planned.

If the Bogey Man Terrorist's are planning on blowing up something on the 31st and then find out the Feds are on to them it seems likely that they would carry out an attack sooner rather then later.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Good point. Like I said, that episode of 24. Funny thing is that it is the only episode I've ever watched!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks here are a couple of snbippits:

"The FBI is seriously spooked about these guys planning another 9/11," the News quoted a "former senior counterterrorism official" as saying. "This is not some ... FBI informant-driven case. This is the real thing."

The Daily News reports that five people are under surveillance in Colorado. Wright, the local FBI spokeswoman, declined to comment on that report.

ABC News, citing "law enforcement sources," is reporting that a suspect was allowed to fly back to Denver, under close surveillance. ABC News is also reporting that Najibullah had recently traveled to Pakistan.

Source

Great they are letting 5 people roam around free but keeping them under surveillance. Lets hope they don't read newspapers! Let's give a heads up to the terrorist's! Incredible!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have to agree something smells in Denmark or Colorado it seems now...

Why broadcast a minute by minute account of all your actions...

I don't know who is dumber at this point...the Terrorists or the Feds...

Must be Plucky has heard though, with no reply at this point...

A Mega Panic Sex Act is most likely in the making at this very moment!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think I have the answer to all this terror plot stuff...

It's scaremongering for....*DRUM ROLL*

can you guess?

come on.... guess!

no luck?

ok

Guess what's up for renewal?

The Patriot Act!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHACHING!

Obama supports extending Patriot Act provisions (Sept 15 2009)

The Obama administration supports extending three key provisions of the Patriot Act that are due to expire at the end of the year, the Justice Department told Congress in a letter made public Tuesday.

www.google.com...

I think it's obvious that they just need excuses to keep some of the provisions in order to do their dirty work.

The letter about the patriot act expiring and the NY raids on the same day...Tuesday Sep 14 2009, coincidence?
Obama says he supports extending parts when they expire on the same day the FBI says there's a plot in Denver, coincidence?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It would be interesting if while the five in Denver are under surveillance, there was a false flag event somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

YEP! It is certainly misdirection! Obama has said he supports the Patriot Act, I think I even saw a new thread with that title.

The only other explanation would be that the FBI is actually watching an entirely different cell somewhere else, and they want to take the pressure off of them so they will move or act!

All this press with no arrests seems extremely counter-productive, so we have to assume it is a set up of some sort!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

BAM! You nailed it.

Maybe a few attacks slipped in just for the high fructose sugar rush.
I can see them "allowing" one or two to slip, if certain media outlets don't tow the line. Maybe a small porch attack at their friend's media outlet for the sake of deniability, too.

PATRIOT ACT it is! Good find, sir.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join