It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society gearing up and preparing for 2012 (and from the intel gathered I hope what they belie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a few questions OP, This info you received on the data cd, have you passed it to your superiors? and was your visiting colleague asigned to finding this intel?

If he was, why was he?

Oh by the way telling us where you were when you were missing, probably wasnt that good an idea. Im sure fellow intel gatherers are already in deep discussion with your "boss".

respects

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
One question, if the OP is on the level and not a kid, why did he send me this U2U?

Subject: hi there
sent: 16-9-2009 at 07:52 PM
howz ur network security... I hope you aren't doing this from your work computer.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So, let me see if I understand this correctly. We're expected to believe:

1) That your 'friend' who works in the NSA with you defied the universal 'need-to-know' clause that we all take when signing employment papers with federal agencies, intelligence-oriented or otherwise.

2) That you somehow think posting information you received through a 'need-to-know' violation is NOT somehow violating federal intelligence agency statutes.

3) That a federal agent in charge of "collecting intel" can't string together a complete sentence, use proper grammar or punctuation, or even spell.

4) That a secret society spanning at least three continents, and whose identity is so secret that you've assured us we haven't heard of it, uses PAPER documentation of their "secrets" rather than digital, secured files?

Are you kidding me? Look, as someone who actually does have experience in a federal intelligence group (though not the NSA), I can see about a million problems with the OP's post. Anyone with common sense could do the same.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think we just all want to figure out what's going to happen in 2012, regardless if anything does or not, we still would all like to know. Any of you who are saying "I don't believe anything will happen in 2012..." aren't denying you would like to know what *would* happen if something was going to in 2012. So maybe this is a hoax, maybe it's not. We just want to believe in something so badly that we are willing to go out of our way to do so. Maybe we should stop acting like so, and compile what we do know into some actual knowledge we can all agree on, and go from there...?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I really dont see anything wrong with this guy giving a theory. Isnt that what this board is for? Is there only room for one thread entitled "the truth"? Give the guy a break. People just love to make others feel stupid with
's, grammar and spelling discrepancies, and big words. Its not at all admirable to lurk and wait for a somewhat imaginative theory with questionable evidence to appear and shoot it down with no respect for the poster who didnt even have to waste his time in the first place.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren
I really dont see anything wrong with this guy giving a theory. Isnt that what this board is for? Is there only room for one thread entitled "the truth"? Give the guy a break. People just love to make others feel stupid with
's, grammar and spelling discrepancies, and big words. Its not at all admirable to lurk and wait for a somewhat imaginative theory with questionable evidence to appear and shoot it down with no respect for the poster who didnt even have to waste his time in the first place.

He didn't give a "theory". He tried to pass himself off as a member of a federal intelligence group, and offered what he claimed is the undeniable truth according to some "intel" his "friend" gave him about a secret society "none of us have heard of". That's quite a bit different than offering a theory, and anyone with a grade school level education would be able to tell the difference.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I doubt this secret society has mounted any "archeological expeditions" to Antarctica. It would be in violation of the UN treaty. (Believe me, the member nations would know. .)

5. Each Contracting Party shall, at the time when the present Treaty enters into force for it, inform the other Contracting Parties, and thereafter shall give them notice in advance, of

a) all expeditions to and within Antarctica, on the part of its ships or nationals, and all expeditions to Antarctica organized in or proceeding from its territory;

b) all stations in Antarctica occupied by its nationals; and

c) any military personnel or equipment intended to be introduced by it into Antarctica subject to the conditions prescribed in paragraph 2 of Article I of the present Treaty.

Antarctic Treaty

[edit on 10/5/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just a long shot in the dark but, with the LCROSS mission this friday, might be part of thier agenda? Just a long shot guess...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Violation hmm...
You mean same violation than the "ZOMGZ Weapons of mass destruction in iraq !"
"Ups sorry nothing there".

And yeah i think the LCROSS incident (for me thats an incendent, bombing another planet without leaving a trace) is part of some agenda.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul of integrity
well, everything is encrypted. everything is encoded:

"see i fart" = c i fart [reversed/death's view) trafic = traffic
.... and traffic is the #1 cause of air pollution, hence "see i fart"

shower [reversed] rewosh = rewash (yes, i rewash the same parts every shower)

all seeing eye?
animals have eyes.

"own it animal eye" =
"own it animul i" =
own itanimuli [reversed] iluminati nwo = illuminati nwo

i told you insidensa, everything is encrypted and encoded, long before you planet existed ....

eden = edun
edun [reversed] nude
yes, they were nude in the garden of edun.

i told you insidensa, everything is encrypted and encoded, long before life existed ....

"dear alpha and omega, me be alpha"
"alpha omega me be alpha"
"a o me b a" = aomeba

i told you insidensa, everything is/was/hasbeen/shallbe forever encrypted and encoded, by all things ...

"go add fear in men"
"go fear in men add"
"go ver in men add"
"go ver n men +"
"government"

even the future was encrypted and encoded into the words .... for over 30 years ....

world trade center ....

what happens when you open up a can of whoop ass?
no holds barred unadulterated war. war = wor
*wor
to open that can of whoop ass you need to take off the lid ...
*wor lid
someone added a raid ...
add = +, raid = rade
*wor lid + rade
it was seen across the entire globe, earth, aka UR (in dozens of ancient languages)
seen = cen
across = +
earth = ur
*wor lid +rade cen+ur =
world trade center

so where was your nsa and love of america to ignore the fact that the details were in the words ?????

your intel sucks.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by PeterGriffin]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
***THIS IS IN REGARDS TO THE POST ABOVE I SOMEHOW MESSED UP THE QUOTES AND COULD NOT TYPE.........**

I can't believe I actually just read through that entire rambling. At first I was amused....NOW...I just hope you live in not only a seperate state, but a seperate country from me....WOAH buddy NONE of that made sense....I mean none of it....Maybe so you can understand...

None of it.....made sense....

Sense....you smell, feel...taste (SENSE)
Taste, but with no money you can't eat so..none (NONE)
So you would have to make something to eat (MADE)
But if you ran out of food you would have nothing..none (OF IT)

WHAT ARE YOU ON?!?!?!? Honestly....

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

bingo, you just hit the million dollar question. i love ats, but i hate reading idiots post,s, thinking they know it all. thought the site manager just reposted ats guidlines? which said 'do not be a JERK.' guess these Einsteins didnt feel this was directed at them. Any how, thanks very much for your information, ill keep this in mind as we get closer to 2012.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
if this was true then why wasn't this thread created in RATS. instead of ATS. it would have recieved much less attention, and would not be visable to Google.

I already know the reply though:

"because as many people needed to know as possible"

my answer to that would be:

then why not take this too the press? send out hundred of copied cds in the mail to every news orginisation you can find.

there is a good chance a few of them will publish it. then it will snowball.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
this is very very posible i believe with all the speculation about nastradamus a tidal wave or tsunami might be it also..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How frustrating... Just wrote a nice big post, first one in a while, and I lost it by accidentally closing the browser window! Anyway I will follow up with some developments. I've been very busy the last month, a lot going on, and haven't had time to keep up with this thread. When I find time I will repost what I just wrote up. In the meantime i'll vent on this guy for being more into trying to flame me than actually read what I wrote. and its obvious he didn't read what I wrote from his responses.

2) That you somehow think posting information you received through a 'need-to-know' violation is NOT somehow violating federal intelligence agency statutes.

Anything as I stated, that I have said IS NOT CLASSIFIED. Either it came from the article written by the researcher or its just not classified. So I'm not violating anything.

3) That a federal agent in charge of "collecting intel" can't string together a complete sentence, use proper grammar or punctuation, or even spell.

Read my above post on this. The last 3 post were done under very rushed conditions, especially the last one, where my travel associate was walking out the door literally yelling that he would leave me behind if I didn't come that instant, as I was finishing up the post. So hmmm... lets see how good your stuff comes out if you don't proof read, spell check and are extremely rushed with someone yelling at you to finish for the last 5 minutes. i bet A. your spelling/grammar would be no better than mine in those conditions B. my IQ is an order of magnitude higher than yours. I didn't get hired for my spelling buddy. Look at the post above and actually read the thread if you want to know why I got hired.

4) That a secret society spanning at least three continents, and whose identity is so secret that you've assured us we haven't heard of it, uses PAPER documentation of their "secrets" rather than digital, secured files?

Yes... How absurd to think that organizations don't use both computer files AND paper. I don't know of any organization large or small who don't use both these days. lol. THINK before you post. also as with any organization there are older and younger more tech savvy members. some dinosaurs who will write sensitive stuff on paper without ever dreaming it would fall into the wrong hands outside the organization. but as they say s#$t happens. and it happens not to just this organization but all, including mine and all the alphabet agencies.

Are you kidding me? Look, as someone who actually does have experience in a federal intelligence group (though not the NSA), I can see about a million problems with the OP's post. Anyone with common sense could do the same.

Hey, the Salvation army doesn't count as a federal intelligence group. give me a break. i see that you don't read before you write and have no idea what you are talking about.

I will post developments later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. stay tuned

[edit on 27-10-2009 by insideNSA]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

They believe that from this event everyone will die at the same time. This has never happened before. Here is where it gets weird... They believe there will be divine intervention and that instead of the normal process of a persons death where you go through the tunnel and meet your dead relatives that we will basically all stay here on earth in our astral bodies! They believe that this is the ascension. We will shepard the planet as astral bodies and a sort of new heaven will be upon the earth.

Now I will discuss my personal theories and how this relates to David Wilcocks, half correct interpretation (half correct as seen from this data, not my actual opinion)

Now I have had OBEs before in my early twenties, and I must say those were the most wonderful experiences of my life. Colors are so much more vibrant, I felt absolutely amazing as if my body was a hinderance, yet I looked like myself, just in an astral body. I remember it feeling very natural and very familiar. Very familiar, I just couldn't remember from familiar from what. I felt superconscious, knowing much more in that state, and unfortunately forgetting that knowledge when I returned to my body. When I say superconscious, when you are in that state you feel very aware. As if when you are in a normal awake state in yoru body its almost as if you are only half awake from that perspective, almost dreaming!

I'm only relating these OBE experiences so I can correlate this data with David Wilcock's version.

He claims that we will be 100 times more harmonious when we go from 3rd density to 4th density. He has dreams of everyone being in peril, from a volcano explosion, but somehow everyone remains safe and makes it.

Well what if 'making it' is to die at this time along with everyone else. If everyone was in their astral bodies and physically dead, feeling the way i felt when I had my OBE, this would make perfect sense. Unfortunately the more I look at ALL the data, I think there will be no human ascension. I think dying IS going from 3rd density and 4th density. And connecting all the dots just gives me chills.

The secret society claims to go back to the times of Atlantis. (i bet most do) awww, aren't they special. But if they really do and somehow kept this knowledge, well lets just say that would really suck if they are right.

There was a lot more I wish I could share from that CD, but unfortunately I can't. I know... very lame. But I really do want to keep my job in the hopes that these people are wrong and the world doesn't end in 3 years.
this society is PROBAABLY right, I think you my friend are one of the few who has to read these highly competent sources,this will assist oyu in your intel as well,definitely,these independent sources corralate a lot with your given intel.
www.illuminati-news.com... - this is extensive reading,and must be read fro mstart to finish to be understood properly,because otherwise an ill-informed opinion will be made. This is from an insider,from the ranks of those who pull the strings on this planet. He talks about all of what is to ocme,what has been and how it is all intertwined with the harvest as he puts it. from october 2008
www.transactual.com... - also extensive reading,different source "universal mind" if I remeber correctly,not some specific entity at all,rather the overrall consciousness of the universe chanelled.Highly competent. Also talks in terms of harvest,spiritual ascension.From early 2009
www.lawofone.info... - you're probably aware of the Ra material,but it most likely the most accurate material on this planet right now,which is for all to witness. Conducted from 1981 to 1984. Also talks about harvest and spiritual gtraduation/ascension.

All these materials highly resonated with my very being,with my intuition,I am positive that this is correct information.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

obvious kid is obvious

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
specifically. the sun is getting close to fliiping its polarity,which happens every several thousand years. And our magnetic field,which normally protects Earth from radiation outbursts,sunspot activity etc,well i nthe last 200 years alone it has diminished 60% and when the poles shift on the sun,that magnitude will destroy the already very weakened Earth magnetic pole. But as source no 2. the universal mind states,by that time almsot nobody will be on Earth to experience it,those who are ready to evolve further,will already.Those who are nto ready,will already move from space/time to time/space if that makes sense, everything will appear for them unchanged,but there will be an experience that everyone will clearly remember from the shift - about 7-8 seconds of becoming wholesoem again,remembering everything about oneself,that we are all ONE universal consciousness,all that exists.
So yes,take the information with a healthy dose of critisism I suppose,BUT be open-minded. Close-mindedness never helps anyone along. And also I think if you read carefully,your intuition will tend to agree with the information stated in these sources.So don't worry, this is not the end of the world,this is not the end of US either, this is just a new era. ''The times they are a changin,drastically so. And it may seem quiet now,but this is the calm before the storm.(in a positive sense) i'm not saying that there won't be some calamities geologically,even the Mayas state there will be some,probably. But we won't experience what the movie 2012 shows, the upcoming hollywood blockbuster

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
Im writing about my self in the hopes that others share the same feelings of being part of something great in the years to come
and I will write about my thoughts, just nto now,but I wanted you to know that I will since you put quite an effort into writing all of this down. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Its been a while fellow ATSers but I'm back to share some updates. UNCLASSIFIED updates so please please no more u2u's that i'm 'compromising' our intel through ATS. i showed my boss this thread and he got such a huge kick out of the responses to this. no not anything to do with said secret society. but all the ones complaining that I can't spell and can't write a sentence.
he brought that up at least 3 times this week alone. ONCE AT A MEETING. so thank you trolls for giving my boss a laugh.

on to more UNCLASSIFIED matters and some in the gray area
i'll go from least interesting (in my opinion) to most interesting

- the researcher is from Milan, Italy and the publication is a popular Italian version of the National Enquirer

- a poster above commented on the 'rules of engagement' in Antarctica. Yes the operation has been noticed by certain govt's, problem is, some of the people in the SS are in these govt's or have strong pull in them to be able to get away with doing expeditions in Antarctica. none the less, even if they didnt' have this pull it probably wouldn't matter. it makes me laugh at all the illegal stuff that goes on a lot of which we monitor (and do nothing about because there isn't really any benefit to) and to think that even if an illegal operation in Antarctica was detected that anyone would raise an eyebrow to enforce this treaty cited above. trust me, its a wasteland, not many people around to call 911

- the group in Antarctica previously worked out of Terra Nova Bay before last year. Last year they established their own base station in Antarctica, much further inland, closer to the South Pole near the interesting stuff. This is actually what started raising eyebrows around here. this tipped off that not only did this group possess the capability to establish a base in Antarctica, but they were able to establish a base with high tech equipment and actual underground structure. its not easy to dig through the permafrost, but whatever they are looking for they were hoping to keep this research covert. but there folly was building a base mostly underground in Antarctica. the logistics and financial trial left behind got the attention of a lot of people. but the logic was to wait and see what they were doing and try to infiltrate their ranks in the meantime.

- this is where it gets interesting. they found something which is classified. a few somethings which wasn't exactly what they were looking for but extremely amazing to say the least. ancient and capable of.... (i really wish i could tell you) i'm so sorry my friends. all i can say is tht from the intel gathered it takes advantage of and verifies some leading edge quantum physics theories, communication and/or travel, and non-locality is something you might say it takes advantage of. how this much is even known is the part of the story that is classified. in finding this, this group has sealed its own fate. the US isn't the only ones aware of what they may have found. there are 3 other very powerful nations that are aware. this group is very well connected. but probably not powerful enough to protect the find.

- the group is still very active in Antarctica, but also very active in a certain country doing research on the artifacts that were found. my guess is they will try to use it to talk to their 'brother's' over very long distances. but who knows for sure.

This is all I know up to this point. I've already offered more than I probably should have. So please no questions and thanks for your interest in my thread. Be well my friends for we live in the most interesting times of all!

This is my own opinion but as the last 150 years brought more change than the last 5000. The next 10 years will bring more change than the last 150 did. We are at the cusp of some very turbulent but special times. I don't really agree with this groups thought that we will be shook to death in 2012. It will be much more positive

[edit on 27-10-2009 by insideNSA]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join