It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism Story Developing in NYC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Can someone compile a list of fighters sightings.
Brooklyn, Toledo, RI.

What are fighters going to do? Are we expecting another multiple hijacking?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by Electro38

Of course, the boroughs! The bulk of the work in NYC is done by commuters. Half of Jersey commutes in too but that's no news to you. The rest of the country has no idea how many people travel into Manhattan to work from the outer boroughs, the Island of Long, Jersey and Connecticut. If anybody screws with New York they bring three states to a halt.

And not for nuttin', I see your calamaad and raise you a sfogliatelle! Yeah, I can pronounce it.

Yes. And no wonder why we're such a target. Manhattan, like you said, is really like an epicenter for NJ, CT, Long Island.

(Oooh, you got me with the sfogliatelle! That beats the calamari...)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

latest update..

most interesting is at the bottom...

"The witness said agents emerged from one building carrying a black document box."

that sounds very intriguing and suspicious..not only did this guy visit several inhabited houses but not ONE person was in any of them when the raids began and "they"(federal agents) took a black document box...

is "black document box" your way of saying briefcase or folder?

i'm a Brit and even i think this is getting freaky...

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Personal insight and field analysist notes. The 7 phase plan moves into a new phase in any day now. Link here:
www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org...

Yes, the US government will lock down and quarantine areas, standard. This will be a Katrina x10 scenerio. First Responders have been training since then, and much progress has been made. Like the police 10 codes have been dropped because inter-agency communication was messed up. So there are precautions for failure in place. Another example, no longer will we be in a blue or green alert stage because those are optimized. Instead yellow alert means we are always guarded. Orange is when the threats become defined. All agencies, even weather, go by these levels now.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"When the storm breaks, each man acts in
accordance with his own nature. Some are
numb with terror, some flee, some hide,
and some spread their wings like eagles
and soar on the wind..."
i heard that on tv today and it made me think of the headline on CNN just today..
where Obama said the storm is breaking.
i get signs all the time

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by Electro38

Of course, the boroughs! The bulk of the work in NYC is done by commuters. Half of Jersey commutes in too but that's no news to you. The rest of the country has no idea how many people travel into Manhattan to work from the outer boroughs, the Island of Long, Jersey and Connecticut. If anybody screws with New York they bring three states to a halt.

And not for nuttin', I see your calamaad and raise you a sfogliatelle! Yeah, I can pronounce it.

Yes. And no wonder why we're such a target. Manhattan, like you said, is really like an epicenter for NJ, CT, Long Island.

(Oooh, you got me with the sfogliatelle! That beats the calamari...)

Yes, the target is population centers. Also Jewish centers. Remember the Mumbai attack. Also First Responder stations.
There were even reports awhile back that ambulences will be hijacked and driven into hospital emergency rooms making people with injuries stranded.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
since when do we not find out what somethings about right away.
since when do they have "no comment"
why would this info./how could this info possiby hurt them/us?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgrrsh26
since when do we not find out what somethings about right away.
since when do they have "no comment"
why would this info./how could this info possiby hurt them/us?

Exactly. This time we would have no excuse of not knowing ahead of time that something was going to happen. But I'm afraid that there is no way to stop these AQ guys. They will succeed and this war will escalate, probably to the point of nukes. While India is watching Pakistan they still have 100 nukes in the hands of AQ.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What does "no arrests" tell you?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Yes, the target is population centers. Also Jewish centers. Remember the Mumbai attack. Also First Responder stations.
There were even reports awhile back that ambulences will be hijacked and driven into hospital emergency rooms making people with injuries stranded.

Well, I have an emergency kit in my basement. It's been there for about 2 years. Stocked with calamari, canned. But I'm thinking I won't be able to cook in an emergency, although things would have to be real bad to stop me from cooking, real bad like if I couldn't move.

My wife is an RN, and I also had medical training. I always told my wife to just grab the supplies and drive all the way out to Montauk LI, about 2 hours from our house. Just until the smoke clears if anything ever happened here. I told her to stay off the parkways, main roads.

Just in case anyone cares. One of the things I seem to notice that gets left out of the emergency kits is pseudoephedrine and antihistamine. Put those things in your kit. At least the antihistamine. These things can buy you some time if for any reason you experience some kind of respiratory problem, or allergic reaction. Of course if anyone has any known life threatening allergies you should always have your epi-pen (norepinephine (adrenaline) shot).

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Hey JJay55, I'm your biggest fan. I especially enjoyed your best-selling fictional novel about terrorists crashing buildings to the ground at free fall speeds by flying airplanes into them.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by whateverYOUsayman]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverYOUsayman
reply to post by JJay55

Hey JJay55, I'm your biggest fan. I especially enjoyed your best-selling fictional novel about terrorists crashing buildings to the ground at free fall speeds by flying airplanes into them.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by handinthebush

Here in Detroit I have seen 3 jets on 3 separate occassions (over a 3 month period) flying extremely low above the city. They were so low that the ground would quake. They were flying very fast.
Also in Detroit I've seen helicopters flying very low in cirlcles for hours. And trust me I know the difference between a police helicopter looking for a suspect vs. these black helicopters.

I am concerned because it is very rude of them to fly so low with their annoyingly loud aircraft over a very populated city. I feel like America has become a prison.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

For those of you, who ever wondered "Who the hell writes this stuff?" when watching the MSM news/lies/propoganda, we found our man

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by handinthebush

Here in Detroit I have seen 3 jets on 3 separate occassions (over a 3 month period) flying extremely low above the city. They were so low that the ground would quake. They were flying very fast.
Also in Detroit I've seen helicopters flying very low in cirlcles for hours. And trust me I know the difference between a police helicopter looking for a suspect vs. these black helicopters.

I am concerned because it is very rude of them to fly so low with their annoyingly loud aircraft over a very populated city. I feel like America has become a prison.

You can thank Islamic terrorism for the inconvenience.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I think you mean Jewish greed.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whateverYOUsayman

If you are talking to me I'm a she.
If you have anything to add to the topic, please do so.

The Antique Dealer probably imports things. Smugglers came through Morroco, Toronto and Mexico some time back.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
any Non MSM updates as of yet? I live on L.I. and im concerned that no one knows what the hell is going on

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverYOUsayman

I think you mean Jewish greed.

Um no, it was Islam who attacked on 911.
And Islam has it's panties all in a wad because they don't accept Israel.

Baiting and trolling is against forum rules.
Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sounds like another political ploy.

Someone wants to get re-elected in 2010.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join