It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism Story Developing in NYC

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whateverYOUsayman

Well, if that's what you meant to say, you should have said it that way. There's no need to be rude (to say it nicely). Especially, when no one was attacking you. I'm sick of this sort of crap on this website.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
whoa, isn't it past your bedtimes? take blue pill and go back to sleep.[please]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

How long did it take you to get the lighting and props right for your Avatar?.... Just curious

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

maybe they arent props

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I thought it was odd that MSM would even mention Congress needing to be briefed at all. Why would they even bother to tell us that, if they didn't have some motive. It's not like they can't keep a secret.

That really smacks of a media spin to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Bomb has apparently been dismantled in Toronto after thousands of people were ordered to stand-back around a 1.6km exclusion zone. 27yr old man in custody, news is just breaking.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Bomb has apparently been dismantled in Toronto after thousands of people were ordered to stand-back around a 1.6km exclusion zone. 27yr old man in custody, news is just breaking.

do you have a link?
I am searching and dont see this

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I thought it was odd that MSM would even mention Congress needing to be briefed at all. Why would they even bother to tell us that, if they didn't have some motive. It's not like they can't keep a secret.

Yeah. Why would they tell us anything if no arrests have been made. If no arrests have been made and there is no "imminent threat" then who the hell cares?

They know all about this guy who came to NY and blah, blah, blah. So what?

Why are they announcing all of this to the world? The baloney factory opened before dawn today, lets see what for lunch tomorrow. Whatever it is it's gonna stink.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

www.cbc.ca...

But that was way earlier this afternoon...

I had to go to Canadian news to find it....nothing in US but Patrick Swayze. Here we go with THAT stuff again.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Yeah. Why would they tell us anything if no arrests have been made. If no arrests have been made and there is no "imminent threat" then who the hell cares?

They know all about this guy who came to NY and blah, blah, blah. So what?

Why are they announcing all of this to the world? The baloney factory opened before dawn today, lets see what for lunch tomorrow. Whatever it is it's gonna stink.

Shhhh, it's all about chatter.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Surely One will do more than Look.....Of.....the horizon?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

"Here you go:

toronto.ctv.ca... "

Thanks, I was looking for that.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Nothing here (Long Island) about Toronto or the raid that took place this morning. It's all Patrick Swayze, and similar stuff. Truly amazing!

I live about 10 minutes drive to Flushing (Queens), right in the border of Queens. Nothing on the TV news. I only read about this happening here on ATS, and also on the web, yahoo news.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well it looks like they're done with the briefing... Don't worry people nothing to see hear, move along please...

"There was nothing imminent, and they are very good now at tracking potentially dangerous actions and this was preventive," said Charles Schumer, a U.S. Senator from New York who was among those briefed by FBI officials. A man who identified himself as Amanullah Akbar, a 30-year-old taxi driver, said the FBI raided the apartment he shares with four other Afghan men at 2:30 a.m. (1630 GMT) He was brought in for questioning and released and said he had no idea why his home was targeted, adding that he believed one of his roommates was arrested.

www.reuters.com...

Anyone think that the "Arctic Sea" incident has anything to do with this...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystereees
Anyone think that the "Arctic Sea" incident has anything to do with this...

Yes, transfer of material. There is movement out there. Hope our guys are on it this time.

The Toronto report mentioned a suspicious device in a parked car. Connects to the Potomac incident on Friday possibly too. And Al-Samy new location.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have it on good authority Bin laden wont be doing any more boogie man stunts. I have his butt right here:

Good ol' mason jars.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i have a feeling we will here of a "terrorist" attack 2morow

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

How can that happen??? We have Osama in a mason jar... all is well in the world now, and we can all finally sleep soundly.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join