It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism Story Developing in NYC

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It is a very interesting theory. One I haven't considered or come across. Nukes, yeah thats heavy stuff, but considering 'packages' are what they're calling those suspicions they came across, I sort of had bombs in my mind. Yet again Nukes do seem incredibly credible. Considering Isreal-Iran, and the North Korea nuclear programs/testing. Also the FBI mentioned an attack on the same or higher scale to that of 9/11, thats a big bomb XD so nukes do seem to be more probable.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MaNaaiya

Yeah. I see a lot of stuff about nukes and about a bio-attack but I think people are mostly guessing. There really aren't a whole lot of options here. I doubt they will do something with airplanes again. People would be pretty upset about taking their shoes off every time they get on a plane yet they so still manager to hijack more? lol sarcasm here but i don't really see it happening.

So that pretty much leaves nukes or a bio-attack. Of course it could be in multiple cities at once like people have suggested. I don't think there is really any way of knowing for sure unless you are involved or have some very high up connections who are willing to risk their lives and their family's lives to tell people.

Some important people will prob be told to avoid certain cities or something like what happened on 9/11, some people were told not to fly but of course we didn't learn that until after the fact so what can you look for beforehand to give you a warning?

Like other people have said any date that is posted is probably not going to be the day. It's going to come as a surprise when nobody expected it. That's my take. I like trying to figure it out and help others but in the end I'm not sure if we'll do any good. The only thing we can do is hope we know how to respond after the event. If we're still here.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaNaaiya
It is a very interesting theory. One I haven't considered or come across. Nukes, yeah thats heavy stuff, but considering 'packages' are what they're calling those suspicions they came across, I sort of had bombs in my mind. Yet again Nukes do seem incredibly credible. Considering Isreal-Iran, and the North Korea nuclear programs/testing. Also the FBI mentioned an attack on the same or higher scale to that of 9/11, thats a big bomb XD so nukes do seem to be more probable.

Here's how they get assembled. Someone smuggles the nuclear material into the US. This is a tender operation because NESTS monitors all radioactive movement on the planet. (Area 51 headquarters). So they have to bring it in in little quantities. This was achieved in 2002 and stored in places like... mini-storage... oh the irony of that, eh?

Then the cell comes together, the materials are delivered by courrier, which the cabbie fits the description. So pieces of the puzzle (bomb) come together at the last minute. That makes it so hard to trace. From the reports they are only missing hydrogen peroxide... well go to the local store and buy some... last piece in place easy peasy.

Next the cell moves into position to attack. They will wait and pray for 24 hours and then move to secondary platform where they will fire. If it gets to this point we are screwed.

Any questions?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thank you, I wasn't so clued up on illegal importing/exporting of nuclear weapons. Is that a personal theory or fact. Just to be sure. Well they have had 9 years to do this, so it is credible.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So this NESTS which is at Area 51 can track any radioactive material anywhere on the planet? Seems like we would have found these guys by now or any nukes that have gone missing.

JJ, again no offense, but you make some pretty incredible claims.

Do you have link to back this up or is this something you know from your intelligence friends?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I got couple of questions!

1. What will you be doing when this is all going on?

2. Whats the best peace of advise you want to give people, before TSHTF?

3. The guy who released the Lockerbie Bomber, Kenny MacAskill, is he in the know about any of this? If not, who gave orders?

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by JJay55

I got couple of questions!

1. What will you be doing when this is all going on?

2. Whats the best peace of advise you want to give people, before TSHTF?

3. The guy who released the Lockerbie Bomber, Kenny MacAskill, is he in the know about any of this? If not, who gave orders?

Tsom87

I've already called in sick Friday. Tell your employer now that in the event of terrorism you will be leaving immediately without notice. I will be stocking canned goods today. I already have a supply pack but I'm extreme and even have a geiger counter. heh. Main thing is to make plans today. Write down all phone numbers because you might not be able to get to your computer/office/home. Tell your family and neighbors your plans and have a homebase where you will eventually meet, have 2 locations in case you can't get there. Be prepared for Katrina x10 like you are in New Orleans... that should explain it... 2 months worth of supplies and a plan... not easy to pull together for most so expect looting and a way to defend yourself.

They probably put a chip up Lockerbies a.s.s. so the communication gleaned is worth something. Don't know Kenny McAsskill.

If nothing happens, good. If something happens you were warned.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't tell your employer that you are leaving without notice if a terror attack happens. I think they probably expect that of everyone if such an event occurs. If you tell them now that may raise suspicions about yourself or your sanity.

I agree, write down phone numbers but don't expect the phones to be working if a nuke goes off, especially your cell phone. They are going to need all the lines they can get and they are going to want to limit communication to a select few after such an event.

Food, medical supplies, camping supplies, all good things to have ready if you feel you need to. I wouldn't take it to the extreme and start talking about terror attacks at work though.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
One more thing I forgot to mention. Know about PTS, how to recognize it and how to treat it. During Hurricane Andrew I counselled many people who had the distant look in their eyes and were wandering around like zombies. Most of the older ones are dead now from the stress.

Post traumatic stress can kill, either from people giving up or becoming violent. The body is depleted of nutrients, vitamins and drive and people fold. A simple hug and reassurance goes a long way but it's also more important to keep up your own strength like an emergency room nurse. Stocking a first aid kit should include mini-bottles. Whisky, tequilla, rum.

Also get cash on hand now. ATMs will be down.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
FBI unit set for more anti-terror raids in Queens; Fears of Madrid-style subway bombings - sources

This is growing by the day. This Daily News article contains the most info. I have seen yet.

Fearful of a Madrid-style subway train bombing, authorities are poised to make more raids to seize bomb-making materials at locations in Queens, sources said Wednesday.

The FBI's elite Hostage Rescue Squad arrived in New York in anticipation of the offensive to thwart a Denver-based terror cell with ties to Al Qaeda, police sources told the Daily News. Another source said an earlier raid uncovered nine backpacks and cell phones, raising memories of the March 2004 bombings in Madrid.

www.nydailynews.com...
[edit on 16-9-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm in the camp that believes this is a bogus event being hyped up to further persuade BO to extend the provisions of the Patriot Act that are set to expire.

That being said, if I were in the shoes of the officials trying to make sure this is extended, I would tag people along on some sort of investigative goose-chase (as is happening now) and in the end I would save the day against the big one. While perhaps letting a smaller event play out.

Why? Because Obama has already said that he is set to extend the provisions. So what is the purpose of this? Another power grab.
You want to show people you are doing your job and that you need even more power.

If they were content with what they had, we wouldn't even hear a peep about this. Just that they arrested some bloke.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
wha oh. Subway and Time Square. Could be double cells, not cool. Looks like they might be going for guaranteed hits. Someone paid big money for this one. Check bank accounts to see money transactions... would probably be an indication... oh wait, Switzerland has moved all their accounts deeper in the past 3 weeks.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'm in the camp that believes this is a bogus event being hyped up to further persuade BO to extend the provisions of the Patriot Act that are set to expire.

That being said, if I were in the shoes of the officials trying to make sure this is extended, I would tag people along on some sort of investigative goose-chase (as is happening now) and in the end I would save the day against the big one. While perhaps letting a smaller event play out.

Why? Because Obama has already said that he is set to extend the provisions. So what is the purpose of this? Another power grab.
You want to show people you are doing your job and that you need even more power.

If they were content with what they had, we wouldn't even hear a peep about this. Just that they arrested some bloke.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by JayinAR]

Not to pursue the Patriot Act, nothing is private already, and all government officials are subjected to be under glass as well as any citizen. The ability to have secrets is only the ability of one to keep their mouth shut.

Barakkah (Arabic for blessed) Hussain (Arabic for chosen) Obama (son) is however worried about his ratings. Becoming a hero would be a bonus... but he's not in charge. The people with power who are orchestrating this event of terrorism are way over their heads and don't understand the terrorists they have hired. This will backfire very quickly and many will be hurt in this operation.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more high dollar assassinations in the coming weeks.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

So when are YOU expecting it to kick off? Friday Satuday Sunday Monday?

I have family in CT, close to hartford, how is that area going to be?

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I think the high-dollar assassinations you are seeing are occuring within their own ranks.
They are either legitimate suicides commited by people ashamed of the robbery they have taken to astronomical heights at the behest of their own children's generations, and those to follow, or they are being killed by THEIR bosses because either their role is done or they are feeling guilty enough to talk...

But to each their own theory, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by JJay55

So when are YOU expecting it to kick off? Friday Satuday Sunday Monday?

I have family in CT, close to hartford, how is that area going to be?

Tsom87

there are 3 threads on this subject, I can't keep up.
On the other thread we concluded that Rosh Hashanna starts at sundown on 9/18. That would allow bin Laden (dead RIP) to deliver the present on Friday before Ramadan ends on 9/19. See what colaboration on a forum can come up with!!! Well done people.

Everyone will be fine. Communicate, connect, have sex, and be prepared.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by JJay55

I think the high-dollar assassinations you are seeing are occuring within their own ranks.
They are either legitimate suicides commited by people ashamed of the robbery they have taken to astronomical heights at the behest of their own children's generations, and those to follow, or they are being killed by THEIR bosses because either their role is done or they are feeling guilty enough to talk...

But to each their own theory, I suppose.

From what I understand, like the Bhutto assassination, these take place when there is to be action regarding resource depletion, population density or gender imbalance. It is assumed that this is about money, when it might be related to population density... or in other words: nuclear war. There are too many big players in the game and of course we will witness the players being dropped. The real life version of James Bond isn't as glamorous as on screen.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You do realize, though, that any sleuthing out of the actual plot of this event is simply going to delay the event. Which is a good thing! don't get me wrong.

However, I wouldn't be so bold as to set a specific date, in stone.
Because you are setting yourself up for failure.

This is the largest Alternative Views website on the net. If people are all hyped about this alleged event before hand here, the power brokers involved would be wise to throw a crinkle in it.

Otherwise, they are ousted immediately afterwards.
The FBI would be hopping all over it...

Like I said, this is a good thing. If you are correct.
However, I see things a little differently.

Don't let yourself become a part of a distraction.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here are the other threads that have related info.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

There won't be any nuclear wars.
War Games showed us that and this is very, very true.

If you see an attack, it will not be Nuclear Biological or Chemical.

At least not on a large scale. Maybe a minute scale, but not as a large scale attack.
All you have done is assured mutual destruction.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join