It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism Story Developing in NYC

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by JJay55

You do realize, though, that any sleuthing out of the actual plot of this event is simply going to delay the event. Which is a good thing! don't get me wrong.

However, I wouldn't be so bold as to set a specific date, in stone.
Because you are setting yourself up for failure.

This is the largest Alternative Views website on the net. If people are all hyped about this alleged event before hand here, the power brokers involved would be wise to throw a crinkle in it.

Otherwise, they are ousted immediately afterwards.
The FBI would be hopping all over it...

Like I said, this is a good thing. If you are correct.
However, I see things a little differently.

Don't let yourself become a part of a distraction.

We are past the point of no return if this is the event. No one in the operation is monitoring now and they are in the field.
I'd rather set myself up to fail at a prediction then sit on it and not warn anyone. The information is good and applies to any kind of emergency.

There are only a handful of people who know what I know. So there are no worries about blowing a defensive measure as far as I can see. We know the game.

If nothing happens, good. If nothing happens more people are educated about safety measures. If something does happen... well then I'll have more good info to share with you. Win, win.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I see what you are saying.
Lets say that this dude from Denver was here in the states under some sort of Diplomatic Immunity, as with the Bin Laden family during 9-11.

This would explain why he was never apprehended.

What you are saying is that he was possibly HIRED by someone within the Government. Or maybe without the Government, but I don't buy that. Mainly because this guy is being protected.

You are saying that this guy has gone Rogue.
Can't say that I blame him. I wouldn't like being hired to do some evil fu#!'s dirty business either. And that these people are well-planned and well-funded enough to create a shell game to trail and kill people involved simultaneously.

Any way I look at it I keep coming back to the CIA. It was something I alluded to in my first post here and I can't back away from it. I just don't see that sort of organization and manipulation working unless the Gov was directly involved. So, there are two reasons why the FBI addressed the Congress on this issue.
Well, two possibilities, anyhow.
1) They discovered that the guy they were chasing was granted immunity. Which actually leads to
2) He is CIA.

It appears they may be on the ball on this one.
But are they too late?

I still don't see nukes being involved.
But explosions? Possibly.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

JJay55 is doing nothing except spreading flat-out lies and assumptions that we are supposed to believe as fact and gospel because he claims to be a "counter-terror pro".

Whether something happens or not, SAY NO TO PATRIOT ACT, SAY NO TO THE STRIPPING OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
U'd think they'd stop doing this kind of stuff, especially seeing as how badly 9/11 was exposed for the fraud it was. GET OVER IT U.S. GOV'T, WE KNOW YOU DID IT.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by gerbilmaster]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The FBI is taking the lead role in dealing with terrorists. They are addressing congress now on what tactics they will use for interrogations of "high value" terrorist detainees in the future, they also claim that the CIA will now be taking a "deputy" role in all of this.

We are screwed!

The FBI can't even investigate corruption within its own agencies, corruption that runs deep and high up. In my opinion they are a corrupt federal agency which is attempting to now use the threat of terrorism as a means to legitimize the FBI. Until they can clean their own house and rid themselves of all ties to organized crime we have put a corrupt organization in charge of our security.

Big mistake!

Not if, but when!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You're getting warmer. CIA is a fairly new organization. The actual concept goes back thousands of years. The protectors, the elite, the intelligent. So what happens when another group forms with the same capacity... ? The Matrix in a sense. Battle within the machine... or something.
These guys can't be pinned down to one organization. For an example, look at the complexity of those conencted to PNAC, Heritage, CATO, Rockerfeller (oops lost a member recently), Carnigie, FOXnews, American Counsel, RAND, Brookings, MIT and Harvard. All connected by an elaborate group of fellows. What's unique about this group is that there are only about 10 people on top of all those orgs and they are all the same 10. These guys are all in the public eye yet there are those within the organization that no one sees. Deals are made behind closed doors, the game involves things like populations, wealth, territory, technology beyond what we can even imagine but as a small part of a population we are expendable.
Just another point of view to consider...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gerbilmaster
reply to post by JJay55

JJay55 is doing nothing except spreading flat-out lies and assumptions that we are supposed to believe as fact and gospel because he claims to be a "counter-terror pro".

Whether something happens or not, SAY NO TO PATRIOT ACT, SAY NO TO THE STRIPPING OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
U'd think they'd stop doing this kind of stuff, especially seeing as how badly 9/11 was exposed for the fraud it was. GET OVER IT U.S. GOV'T, WE KNOW YOU DID IT.

You dont' even know me.
Don't worry you aren't important enough to show up on surveilance.
Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
The FBI is taking the lead role in dealing with terrorists. They are addressing congress now on what tactics they will use for interrogations of "high value" terrorist detainees in the future, they also claim that the CIA will now be taking a "deputy" role in all of this.
Not if, but when!

Ok, but this is fair warning to the public, no? They have to go through chain of command and cover their asses. Meanwhile the message seems clear... we either have to surrender and all convert to Islam or deal with a crisis. What do we pick???

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gerbilmaster
reply to post by JJay55

oh and btw I"m a she.
The US government isn't the bad guy. They are just disorganized and overpaid.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Not if, but when!

Ok, but this is fair warning to the public, no? They have to go through chain of command and cover their asses. Meanwhile the message seems clear... we either have to surrender and all convert to Islam or deal with a crisis. What do we pick???

They may as well have sent a message to terrorists that we are wide open for new attacks.

Having the FBI in a lead role here will go down in history as a major mistake.

To honestly answer your question, perhaps you should consider converting now. It may not save your life, but just in case the Muslims are right, you could have a chance at having your own little harem of virgins in the afterlife.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

perhaps you should consider converting now. It may not save your life, but just in case the Muslims are right, you could have a chance at having your own little harem of virgins in the afterlife

That is an evil trick god is playing on the Muslims!! Everyone knows virgins are no fun, heaven would have a team of sluts!! Plus, I am assuming my body won't go with me to heaven, so how am I going to enjoy the sex anyway??

Back on topic:

This has to be a poor strategy for flushing out a terror cell, or the biggest blunder in FBI history!! Why would they telegraph their every move, command structure, and location in the press? If they are trying to provide disinformation, they should have done it more subtly! The terror cells are not buying any of this anymore than we are!! And, if it is not disinformation, it has to be REAL information, and we are even more doomed!!

My mouth has been agape for 2 days, I cannot believe what I am reading and hearing! I have a buddy in the FBI in CA, he hasn't returned my calls yet, but I doubt he could share anything anyway! I know that he is smarter than this, so what's the deal?!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We are now nearly back at pre-nine-eleven status.

We've put fools and criminals in charge of our security, widened division between government agencies (there is a domestic reason for that) and set the stage.

The door is now wide open.

Hell, maybe they should also consider putting ACORN in charge of national security?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You guys have no idea how bad a move this really is, but you will in time.

Consider yourselves warned.

Come to think of it, ACORN would have been a better choice.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
But the FBI knew this information a long time ago... it's the decision makers who are ultimately responsible for not dealing with it in a more aggressive manner. The FBI has to follow protocol, they get orders.
The president is ultimately to blame.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
My mouth has been agape for 2 days, I cannot believe what I am reading and hearing! I have a buddy in the FBI in CA, he hasn't returned my calls yet, but I doubt he could share anything anyway! I know that he is smarter than this, so what's the deal?!

There are good men in the agencies. They do what they are told.
Questions to ask your friend should have one word answers that he can give.
1. If there is a threat should I prepare now?
2. Should I travel to so-and-so city this weekend?
And then tell him you love him because you might not get another chance.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, (this was copied from wallstreetjournal.com):

Another round of battles over privacy rights and antiterrorism laws could erupt as several Patriot Act provisions are set to expire later this year. The Justice Department urged Congress to renew three provisions that expire Dec. 31, and opened the door to adding new privacy protections. The American Civil Liberties Union suggested lawmakers use the expiration dates as an opportunity to narrow the law.

If any of you were wondering what the purpose of the FBI releasing the info about these supposed terrorist related raids to the MSM, this is it. Case-closed. And if you keep letting your mind get swayed by fascist fearmongering tools like JJay55, Obama, the FBI, CIA, etc, they'll get exactly what they want. Fooled you once shame on them, fool you the twentieth time, shame on you.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

The president is a self serving media whore and a very effective puppet, you can't blame him.

Right now the FBI is more concerned with its public image, there is a reason for that as well. They should know already about the # storm that is brewing.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

The president is a self serving media whore and a very effective puppet, you can't blame him.

Right now the FBI is more concerned with its public image, there is a reason for that as well. They should know already about the # storm that is brewing.

The president's job is to make sure we are secure, he has agencies that help him do this. Of course he will blame those guys and the people who attacked us. What will matter is the immediate response and not standing down.
Sure the FBI are bumbling but it's hard to find good help these days.
Also important to remember that we wouldn't have this problem if Islam was peaceful. Don't be fooled by those who claim to be peaceful and you don't see any muslims speaking out against these people busted in Queens either. Instead they are crying discrimination and getting lawyers with tons of donations.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

There are good men in the agencies. They do what they are told.
Questions to ask your friend should have one word answers that he can give.
1. If there is a threat should I prepare now?
2. Should I travel to so-and-so city this weekend?
And then tell him you love him because you might not get another chance.

If he calls me back, I will do exactly that!

He is a newbie in the Bureau, so he is pretty careful about keeping himself out of trouble. I will ask him very simple questions that he can answer yes or no, and I will tell him to keep his head down!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I posted this in another thread, but it applies here also.

"The issues surrounding what all is about to take place either this week up until next month just tell me that we are in WAY THE HELL OVER OUR HEADS HERE.
There are MULTIPLE fronts converging on a small window in time... that all spell... doom.

And from where I sit, these aren't just cockamaney ideas either.
I feel as if the world is literally on the brink of chaos at this point.

I also feel as if it is designed.

Considering that it is designed, I have to wonder by whom. I mean, a lot of these elements are literally YEARS in the making.

All based on the idea that the planners actually know what is going to happen next.

Good lord, guys, we have pissed off the Gods and they are about to strike us down!
I do not jest. "

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Hey, I called a couple of so-called "friends" the other day in regards to the Army Reservist's "warnings" on YouTube.

When I called I didn't get an answer from either of them. They never returned the call.

Of course I left a voice-mail and outlined my questions for them. Perhaps they didn't answer because I'm a hopeless "Conspiracy Theorist"...

Whatever the case may be, I was shocked that I didn't get a return call even at this point... 4 days later.

Things are bubbling out there. About to turn into a boil.

ATS is doing a good job!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join