Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Interestingly, I found a report on another weird phenomenon, the Black Eyed Kids, that seems to have been observed in the Dulce area. Take it for what it's worth. Still interesting, as the Black Eyed Kid phenomenon is something I've been passively looking into for a few years.

Black Eyed Kids in Dulce

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
wether or not the base exist I don't know. But IM sure there are plenty of hidden bases dotted around the USA.

For one thing the surface of the USA faces Nuclear annihilation so secret bases are a good way to store things and act as shelters for Military and other Government units. And secrecy is the key to safety. That's all a 100% common sense given.

It is also a given that the USA and it allies would want to conduct illegal research into Chemical weapons, Biological weapons and Genetics. It would be foolish not too as China is most likely doing the same and its a given North Korea does biological and Chemical warfare research. So for USA and NATO security its important they stay ahead of the game......

It prettly likely the USA and its Allies are conducting unethical and out right illegal reseach, I know I would be ! And its a given that such things wont be down in public bases.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wonder when someone in government is going to blow the lid open of dulce and area 51 for what they are?

Heck they don't even blow the lid on 9-11 and boston.

We have incredible liars in washington. Downright disgusting imho!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If it involves human experimentation I doubt they will ever allow the lid to be blown.

Its not far fetched to think the USA are conducting illegal and unethical research.

Sure they picked up a few Nazi Doctors like Mengele in operation paperclip.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
wether or not the base exist I don't know. But IM sure there are plenty of hidden bases dotted around the USA.

For one thing the surface of the USA faces Nuclear annihilation so secret bases are a good way to store things and act as shelters for Military and other Government units. And secrecy is the key to safety. That's all a 100% common sense given.

It is also a given that the USA and it allies would want to conduct illegal research into Chemical weapons, Biological weapons and Genetics. It would be foolish not too as China is most likely doing the same and its a given North Korea does biological and Chemical warfare research. So for USA and NATO security its important they stay ahead of the game......

It prettly likely the USA and its Allies are conducting unethical and out right illegal reseach, I know I would be ! And its a given that such things wont be down in public bases.

If the american government has no problem bombing its own citizens again and again, then invading every country on earth, I doubt they have good intentions..to put it mildely(extremely mildely). China and North Korea may be authoritarian statists but they are not blood thirsty.

Many people have admitted that the american government is involved with "aliens" in reverse engineering stuff. It is not one or two, it is many including the former defense minister of canada. They are not really aliens, they are demons. Demons living in caves that later the american government built bases to surround them and "exploit" them.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Whatever is going on its unnerving and scary as hell.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You want to know what I think ?

I think those Indians are actually working together with the underground base staff.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the findings regarding the plotting of the earth quakes is very interesting

god knows whether there is any substance to this story but it certainly is a strange tale, if nothing more

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is an excellent research and from the few good ones I've seen around, so bravo OP. I wonder if he's still around. Now if someone could check that door out to see if there is anything looking unnatural from that triangle.

It's like someone has to remove the upper ground layer to see if any ants houses are not below. Sometimes, the whole stories of crafts coming in and out reminds me of a hornet nest or an ants house - when the insects go out, you see only few, one two, when you however dig the whole place, a whole swarm comes out.
edit on 12-5-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I live near dulce nm, and Ive met a e.t

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteelDragon
I live near dulce nm, and Ive met a e.t

Aaaaaannd???

That's like saying I had the most incredible day of my life yesterday, you would not believe how awesome it was. And then following it up with silence and a blank expression on my face.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, please, by all means, do elaborate.
edit on 18-7-2013 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Seeing as how I am Jicarilla and grew up on a ranch just south of Dulce lets talk... the general store and chapter house are the only commercial establishments in town... you bet there's a lot of heavy truck traffic carrying so very unusual looking equipment this is oil country and most of the Jicarilla comes from those oil leases...
now as these heavy trucks are found down these little goat track roads its understandable some might mistake them for doing something shady...

As for tremors let us not forget the Rez is bordered by the Valles Caldera (or Jemez Caldera), is a 12-mile-wide collapsed volcanic caldera in the Jemez Mountains of northern New Mexico.

as to people being a bit stand offish towards strangers... you get that in any small town but to be fair we just had a problem with the tribal cops creating problems, enough that the police force was disbanded for a while and the FBI had to step in... lots of murders were happening up there... lots of drug dealings going on for a while.... to this day Dulce is not the place you want to go unarmed especially if you plan on trespassing on ground someone might be growing Marijuana on...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DaddyBare]

That equipment looks like it fits the bill for any underground work. As you have to have large diesel power plants to provide power etc. This one though looks like it might be a high powered water pump by looking at the back end of the truck there looks like pipe unions for hooking up hoses etc. Any tunnels underground will have to have water constantly pumped out. So the thing to look for are big generators like this, water pumps, oxygen needs to be pumped in there too so lookout for signs of ducting etc. Fuel trucks for the gens. If this place is a quiet small town with zero development then something is up. Look out for dump trucks and have a look of what material they are moving in our out, if it's dirt, fresh gravel, mining ore, what color it is. Fresh gravel will likely be used on the floor of the tunnels.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The photograph shows a Halliburton oil field fracturing truck. It's used to pump a fracturing liquid with small balls into the newly drilled well to crack the sides of the drill hole to allow more natural gas to freely flow into the well. Has nothing to do with aliens, powering underground bases, providing air, etc. Before you leap off the deep end with all kinds of conspiracy theories - learn what oil field heavy equipment looks like.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join