Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

What kinds of crazy # did you see out there?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This thread got me reading up a bit about such facilities as well as DUMBS and while doing so I started to have questions. Such as, if there actually are such massive (underground) bases they'd probably be manned and maintained. Would it then still be possible to keep it a secret, especially if the country's respective army isn't large enough to make it possible that such massive secret operations (as opposed to other activities) go unnoticed and fly under the radar, so to speak? And if there's so much going on underground, how do they eat? Even if they stacked it full with canned foods it'd still be a massive operation to manufacture, can and deliver all those goods, especially if the DUMBS are as extensive as some claim them to be. What would they do with the rubble and debris from digging?
edit on 19-2-2015 by Pitou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Yes, thank you for asking. Being a foremost researcher of this subject through satellite and underground wave resonance research I have concluded that these bases are self sufficient and able to support underground agriculture and water production, allowing members to stay underground for years. Whether this is et tech I have no idea, but it is plainly obvious that bases are self sufficient and possibly get nutrients from minerals found underground.

What surprises me most is the psychological impact residents must go through. I have heard from some 3rd parties that soldiers living in these bases do so almost up to 1 year at a time. The loneliness they most face is astonishing, and such isolation can lead one to desperate measures in the realm wherein carnal pleasures are concerned. But this is against any military law code and we should assume that these bases operate with the upmost professionalism, but then again I have heard stories from 3rd parties about strange, ritualistic gatherings in these bases...

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join