It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Gotcha.

Indeed, I see very little point in underground weapons testing that way, the only weapons testing underground these days is nuclear to contain the blast, but I think we can safely rule that out as the case here...

Which leaves us with two/three possibilities:

1. Excavation with explosives

2. Natural geological activity

3. Initial explosion(s) setting off a fault line which generates aftershocks?

I'm going to dig up a tool which will plot the co-ords in 3d space so we can see the depth too

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
these are the raw co-ords out of the Canadian database for the region:
Data

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Stoo]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Such a gym for schoolkids ?

Website school where one of the explosions was :
www.dulceschools.com...

What I find so strange is that the school has very good materials to work with, from computer to other stuff. Very strange that the US does care for those indians ! Or is it to have acces to the school whenever they want ? Or something else ?
Just brainstorming here..,

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I found a neat plotting tool btw:

www.darrinward.com...

Just past in a bunch of comma-separated lat/long values, and it'll plot them all quite happily

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stoo

Interesting, the "1966" quakes and aftershock depth data appear to have originated from a "shallow" source...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Although it's quite interesting to speculate and develop theories about these geological events to try and support a theory about an alleged underground U.S. base, it would be helpful to hear from someone who actually works with seismic and geological data professionally...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Apparently Dulce is an underground biogenetics facility used in project Mannequin.

"
The ‘Chrysantheum’ underground bio-genetics facility in Dulce, New Mexico
"

Source:
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefoot

I have also gone through many years of Dulce newspapers, and examined the trends in the town over the decades.

You need to tweak your "story". Dulce has no newspaper.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by RKWWWW]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Sorry, but you're wrong. Jicarilla Chieftan-Dulce's newspaper

They've had a newspaper for forty-nine years now.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth smuggler
reply to post by GCDrift

Hunter Liggett is one that not many people know about at all.
there's practically NOTHING above ground there.

the whole area is pretty wild. in more ways than one. it's on a mountain. there are no markings. nothing to indicate military anything. but the locals know what's going on and will warn you that if you make a wrong turn, no one will ever see you again.

I don't know where you get your information from. I had done field exercises there for six years back in the eighties. For the size of the base, (162,000 acres) you might say that there is hardly anything there, but there are all kinds of buildings. Yeah, it's wild there, but that's because of the tank training and mock war scenarios that they provide as a training center. It's not on a mountain, it is situated in a series of canyons just outside of Jolon, CA. (where we got beer during our field exercises!
). It is marked...there is a main gate that tells you so.

www.panoramio.com...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Ohio_Ron]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
More information on the Dulce underground facility can be found here:

www.alienshift.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hello, I am new to ATS, and I have always found this Dulce base stuff interesting. So I decided to go on Google Earth and look in the suspected area for anything unusual, and sure enough, I found something that looks strange.

The coordinates are: 37°00'02.81" N 107°00'33.48" W
Any thoughts on what that is? Is it just a really big rock, or could a be a door or hatch of some sort?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExperiencedGhost
What I find so strange is that the school has very good materials to work with, from computer to other stuff. Very strange that the US does care for those indians ! Or is it to have acces to the school whenever they want ? Or something else ?
Just brainstorming here..,

We're still going on with this Dulce Base thing?

There are a number of inaccuracies about the Apache and the people in this thread. This is one of them. The fact that the gym is brand new is thanks to a bond issue that passed and was used to build the crumbling gym that was there. You've obviously never visited a school on the reservation or understand how public school funding works.

I digress..

I really need to complete a copy paste because I've written this before.

I'm from Dulce. Grew there. Am a member of the jicarilla apache tribe. I was there a few weeks ago to celebrate go-jii-ya. You can do a flickr search for my username and view my exciting 'vacation pics' from my trip home.

Just thought you should know. If you want my opinions on the base, I'll be happy to share them. It's just so tiring.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by snapmouse]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, but I think that if there is anything out there, it would not be close to town of Dulce. If anything, the base would be out in the middle of nowhere, perhaps up and around the google earth coordinates that I provided. With all due respect, I think that if the government or whatever institution built the base, would build it far away from anywhere where there is people. So with that in mind I think that something could be out there and residents of Dulce would not know where the base is. The other thing is I think that anything above ground would be very discreet, so that observers would not be able to immidately identify it as such. Just some food for thought.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Now THAT I agree with.

If they managed to put a base up there and hide it so well, it would be further away from Dulce. Like you said, possibly further north. The reservation border is the colorado line so the tribe doesn't own the land there. Hence, no hunting, fishing, horn hunting. It would definitely be less traveled.

I'd say you get close to dulce and start heading north of Archuleta. I believe that's also part of Carson National forest (federal land) so nobody can build houses up that way. I could be wrong though.

Also, Gabe Valdez, the state trooper who was doing cattle mutilations investigations is a friend of my family. He's a stand up guy. I went to High school with his kids. He had some interesting findings that were talked about during the show on the history channel. It was good to see him again as it's been years. He probably knows more about it than any single resident of Dulce. Myself included.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by snapmouse]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So I have been thinking, and it would seem to me that all of the people looking for the Dulce Base are not looking in the right place. Since most Dulce natives insist that there is nothing around the town itself, in addition to the fact that it would be stupid to have a top secret facility near a populated area, it is obviously north of town near the state border. So does anyone know anything else or seen anything else? I recall from previous threads that air vents and strange ships have been seen up and around there, but is there more? What is up that way?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
So I have been thinking, and it would seem to me that all of the people looking for the Dulce Base are not looking in the right place. ..............I recall from previous threads that air vents and strange ships have been seen up and around there, but is there more? What is up that way?

Is it strange that once a resident of Dulce posted here (myself) the discussion has dropped off? Speculation is more fun without facts anyway.

In response to your post, I thought that most people in Dulce aren't even looking for a base. They don't care or even believe one exists. I've never personally talked to anyone who's seen a vent and I've lived there most of my life.

Most people I know do happen to have a cool UFO story though. Whether it be lights in the distance or strange objects in the middle of the day.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rygi23
Good factual info. Great thread, thx for the time you put in it. My 1st thought...richter scales register earthquakes or explosions?.

It measures the vibrations of the earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
man i just been having a peek on google earth i see the black hanger and some thing on top of the mesa? but what a massive place to try to find an entrance into an underground base!

i had no idea it was that big a place, good luck with the hunt.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So i took duelce.... I am psychic... i turned its tunnels and levels into an information extracton center for civilian duelce hunting... other than psychic stuff i am in to witchcraft black magic and static mind alteration...
any questions about getting information out of the underground complex.. just ask me... its like going through a wall of made up memories and footsteps that are back and forth simultaniously covered up by random walking people in homes....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join