It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/12 Protest *Video* Washington DC Time Lapse Footage 0800 - 1130

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is a short but amazing video...This should be front page on MSM...
Talking a news black out here!

The National Park Service had reportedly estimated around 1.2 million people attended the rally.

www.examiner.com...

Patriots protested against Obamacare, cap and trade, the bankster bailout, and unchecked federal government power

9/12 Protest Washington DC Time Lapse Footage 0800 - 1130

The majority of the time, IE the time passed during the day, NOT the time passed during the video, (there is a MASSIVE difference as 80% of the day takes up only 30% of the video) has been sampled every 3 to 4 minutes to hurry it along, down to every 60 seconds for the actual march to portray the movement properly.

The shortest time span between frames here is 60 seconds despite the source being updated every 2 seconds. All frames were captured manually by me as .PNG files, extended to 1/3 second long and stitched together at 30FPS. Yes, that's how I spent my morning... sitting on my ass pushing a button.

So... framerate = 30 to satisfy YouTube's algorithms, visible framerate = 1/3 of that as 10FPS is taken up displaying the same image. Total running time approx 40 sec, total time represented = 3.5 hours.
youtube

url

If a protest occurred in Washington and the press wasn’t there to cover it ……
www.naplesnews.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40adbb9b32aa.jpg[/atsimg]http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=27338

[edit on 14-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
That's a pretty good video! Thanks for all your efforts.

Any idea on how many people took part in that march? You can see them coming from waaaay down the street.

You would think that amount of people would have an effect on the reopening of an investigation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

It looks by reports that the numbers are in between
1 million and 2 million people!

The New York Times says the police declined to estimate the crowd — or rather the corporate media declined to report it — because the number was around two million, the largest protest in the capitol’s history.

The protest out-numbered Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech delivered from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial during the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom on August 28, 1963. That march was estimated at around 200,000 people.

www.informationliberation.com...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
looks like way more then 60 thousand to me.

just my opinion tho, i am no mathematician or rainman.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

The park service is probably accurate, as 1.2 million or more....
They are accoustomed to counting at the marches...

9/12 Tea Party, Success! Group rallies over out of control spending, Whitehouse feigns ignorance

www.examiner.com... e-feigns-ignorance

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is another video, pay careful attention at about 2.20 in...
A very good shot of all the folks on the lawn...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
CLEAN Conservatives vs FILTHY Liberals-- A Photographic Essay

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3272e0d3fc3c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d1f635f19f5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Coverage of this event is appalling!! The MSM should be ashamed of themselves!! Even FOX is downplaying the numbers for fear of looking dumb later!

Our FSU Football stadium holds just over 80,000, and we can march in and out of the stadium in 20 minutes or so, without looking anything like this crowd looks!! This crowd is well over 1 million in the time-lapse, plus whatever is going on at the end of the road, and on the side streets!!

Our local Tea Party in Tallahassee, had about 800 - 1000, and that was with a Gunshow in town, an FSU Football game, and several smaller events in all the surrounding towns. So, if we can draw that crowd with all the competing events, there is no way that the low numbers being reported in DC can be accurate!!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yes, this is a black out. Disgusting! The Park Service estimates the crowd at 1.2 million, the largest ever!

Here is another GREAT Video, very awesome shots of signs, people, and posters! Feels so good to see people get out there and "call them out"

[edit on 14-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
CNBC's Santelli Rips Media for Ignoring 9/12 DC March

newsbusters.org...

with video

new topics

top topics

join