It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by evanesence2007

That's too bad evanesence2007. I see that you must have done something bad on one of the other threads that got you kicked off of ATS. I hope they will let you back on at a later date. Take care my friend.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Hi Flea Bit,

I'd say that Andy is telling it like it is, and sometimes the fact is harder to believe than fiction. I don't know if the U.S. Supreme Court building is going to be 200 feet under water in a few years, but we can wait a few years and find out.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davidwolf
not sure about time travel but do believe ppl can look forward to future should they be able to tap into the right frequency

Hi Russian Scientist ... this is what i meant about Davidwolf even though he doesn't actually say remote viewing and funny you should mention that 2012 thing because I was talking with my sister about this the other day and she said a man looked to 2014 i think it was and there was a lot of water ... could be a load of BS but i think the pole shift will drown some land and reinstate others that were lost over the duration of time, i mean don't you find it crazy that shark fossils have been found in the alps, and other marine fossils have been found in mountain ranges all over the world???

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Mambo

Hi Black Mambo,

Yes... it is hard to believe that sharks teeth have been found at such elevations but we know that sharks don't fly; hehehehehe.

Ocean creature fossils have been found at the tops of the Himalayas where many mountain climbers have lost their lives. There is even an ancient civilization harbour at or over 6,000 feet in elevation in South America. All of this scientific history points to the fact that the Earth's surface has had its ups and downs.

In history, the Mayans, Eqyptians, Sumerians, and even the Bible states that horrific floods took place.

Its good to know that your sister has a friend that has seen into 2014 by remote viewing. He is the first person that has been able to do that, that I'm aware of. His destiny is to live through whatever is to take place, and that is good, while the other remote viewers like Ed Dames may not make it through 2012. So... don't go and stay anywhere where Ed Dames is going to be in 2012, hehehehe.

www.dojopsi.info...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Actually, I disagree with this however. There are two timelines that constantly change every moment. Its very hard to use words to warn people without inadvertantly programming the matrix. There is a plan that has been here for this time, a eutopia. Its takes people becoming aware. Anthra Andromeda is talking about negotiations, others such as reconpilot spoke about how the UN was going to announce them years ago. The nuki leaders especially of the US/UK are the ones who are trying to accomplish a negative harvest, trying to ensure that there would be slaves, which is pointless for many are here incarnated and they're not even all waking up, though soon they will. They've been handing in reports so free will isnt being reflected, the leaders cannot dump the responsibly of their crimes on this dumbed down, controlled people who don't understand the evil game they're playing at trying to make a lot of money before the end and trying to sully everyones hands as cocreaters of this mess, before the SHFT, but its not true. Thats only true if they're awake and filled in and not speaking out.

So theres no point. Richard Hoagland in his Project Camelot interview alluded to the fact that we had to metaphysically pull together. And this is what is needed.

We should do all we can to say no, and demand disclosure. But we have to pull together, those who know, and start meditation and affirming and visualiazing and growing numbers awareness. We are here for this very reason. We not come to do an undoable mission.

Mother earth needs to heal, but we need it to be gently done with everyone moved to safety and powerfully protected. Envision it with joy and strong emotions, and negotiations suceessful, disclosure is now. Picture them on the podiums, and the releived filled in crowds, told the truth, everyone healed, moved to safety, organized, all things shared. Picture them unmasking now! The skies are filled. The federation and andromeda are here.

We need to seek as well to listen to mother earth's voice. She is a living entity, a great soul. And she is healing herself, renewing herself, and we need to apologize for being a part of the problem and spend time just sitting on the grass, and talking to her, then listen. We need to assist in her healing and start to think of our precious planet and nature in a completely different manner.

This isn't over and I declare a win for humanity! Cosmic evolution. Unity and a healed earth with humanity safe, and disclosure now!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
Just a short question - I haven't watched the videos yet but will try to find the time today - but does anyone know when this interview took place?

I just ask because if it is very recent it might be viral campaign for the 2012 movie coming out this November?

Cheers.

Why do I see people saying the movie 2012 is coming out in November- I saw it at my local dvd shop last week?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well.... let me take that back a little... sometimes I know the future and pretty soon I'll show the world how to know small but very important parts of the future before they occur, and because of my knowledge that I will show the world billions of people will live in the future that would otherwise never exist or die prematurely.

Yeah well, can you hurry up- 2012 will have come and gone at the rate you're going

Are your YouTubes up yet?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

lol my sister read some book online, doesn't actually know the person and yeah i know about these "noah" stories, very interesting indeed but if these 2012 perdictions are correct isn't it just going to be North America and Japan that are affected or do you think that all landmass will sink at one time? i very much doubt it, i just hope that if it does happen in our life time that i'm on dry land that plans to stay that way

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Actually, I disagree with this however. There are two timelines that Picture them unmasking now! The skies are filled. The federation and andromeda are here.

could you prove it to us?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Not a bad arguement I must say. One thing the time travel situation is totally true. It works through an inter dimensional thing allowing you to go into a different dimension, of this same dimension, in a different period of time.

About 2012 now, a series of things can happen here. Through out ancient history there's stories of "The Great Flood". Aka, a pole shift changing water levels, etc. Along with new effects we could see from being aligned with the center of the galaxy. I don't think its the end of mankind though. I think we'd be pretty pointless just to die off from something like that.

The Mayans are 100% correct still, as in, their calender actually restarts. It doesn't end. But it does mark a period of great change.

I say, lets just check it out in December of 2012. See how things go.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A divorce lawyer who time travelled.

HAHAHAAHA

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Then there is a man that is hynotized and sees that New York City is underwater in the future also. He claims there is a nuclear war in 2014, but a nuclear war does not change land masses, so there must be an Earth Change coming up.

The movie was a flop. It nearly cost Cosner his reputation. This sounds like a bad ad campaign for a Waterworld sequel.

Is the whole East coast of the USA going to go under water in 2012 and the CIA already knows it and are moving their headquarters to Denver because it is at a higher altitude?

The CIA is already up to their necks in hot water as it is. Too much dirt has been revealed. Moving headquarters will make no difference.

Even Dr. Dan Burisch claimed that something major is going to happen in the future on Project Camelot, with possibly up to 4,000,000,000 (four billion) people dying.

Project Camelot? Plueeze. How can anyone take that garbage seriously?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've listened to Andrew Basiago 3 times now and he is the real deal. He was on coast to coast radio on the 11th of november 2009 AND 2010. amazing stuff.
He has an incredible way of telling his story in a riveting fashion.
He will be speaking on the 20th of november 2010 in port townsend wa
I'm going and you should too.
www.truthevent.com for tickets.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xharlie

I also saw his you tube , just wondering if TimeTravel is possible ? anyway his vid were scary about the floods

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm keeping an open mind, although I would be more inclined to believe, had he claimed that he saw the future while meditating.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Pretty hilarious. I think he saw the movie the Time Traveler's wife and has tried to make it his story.

I have done a little more check up on this guy and he is a great wacko. His fairy tales are wonderful including his claim of being photographed at Gettysburg in 1863. The Mars life claim is just funny reading material. I think my wacko-meter actually smiled when confronted with these tall tales. The best part of all I read is where Andrew Basiago places himself in the ranks of Hoaglund and Hancock and other members of the Hall of Hoaxers.
edit on 15-11-2010 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Pretty hilarious. I think he saw the movie the Time Traveler's wife and has tried to make it his story.

I have done a little more check up on this guy and he is a great wacko. His fairy tales are wonderful including his claim of being photographed at Gettysburg in 1863. The Mars life claim is just funny reading material. I think my wacko-meter actually smiled when confronted with these tall tales. The best part of all I read is where Andrew Basiago places himself in the ranks of Hoaglund and Hancock and other members of the Hall of Hoaxers.
edit on 15-11-2010 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

whats hilarious is the fact you're mocking and ridiculing a subject and someone you clearly haven't done any real research on yet. So why don't you show some evidence to prove this guys just a "whacko"? This is yet another example of why this generation in the age of information, is perhaps among the most ignorant in the history of the world. Instead of laughing like the fools of the past millennia who ridiculed the idea the earth was round or even those who initially laughed at the idea that 9/11 was an inside job, why don't you start by showing some evidence at all that anything he's revealed and states is based on falsehoods and lies. He's presented some very interesting evidence that supports his claims with verifiable names and sources that I have yet to see anyone debunk. John Titor's story was eventually exposed with evidence to be fraudulent, but this is a case that has ZERO evidence of a hoax other than from those like you who apparently haven't done any real investigation or research and mock things that you fear or are unable to explain due to what you've been taught to perceive is reality.

Of course there are claims and aspects such as the Gettysburg photo that at this time cannot be verified and I would agree is quite incredible if not unfathomable by those of us living within a world where what he claims is possible appears on the surface to be impossible based upon what been taught and believe to be un-untainable, ... but until you can PROVE anything about his story to be false or can show some evidence what he says is a lie, your claim that he is a fraud, is nothing more than your opinion.
edit on 27-11-2010 by elnine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was at Gettysburg and never met this guy. Besides which, last time I was in 2014 there had been no world war, no apocalypse and frankly nothing exceptional had happened. Obama was no longer US president though.

So I call this a hoax.

Anone able to prove me wrong?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elnine

I think you could use a little reality check such as your commentary about people being ridiculed for the saying the Earth was round. Who was ridiculed and when? Are you suggesting someone from 3000 years ago or 500 years ago or when? This is an example pulled out by many people that apparently don't understand the situation. I suggest you are one of those people. So tell me who was ridiculed and when?

As far as this lawyer is concerned, his stories of being a time traveler are rather silly. Does he pick being a person in a crowd? No he picks an out of focus subject standing alone. His Mars claims of life on Mars are not substantiated by any of the Mars probes. Where are the cities he claims exist? Where are any marks on the surface of the planet that show that any advanced civilization is there?

People have to really delusional to believe this baloney spouted by Basiago.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Has anyone seen this person talk in real time...?....because I could SWEAR this is David Wilcock speaking. Not just the accent but the inflections and intonations in the words. Bizarre!

Either way, not sure why but he's rubbing me the wrong way.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join