It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings

Even if ALL the glaciers somehow positioned themselves directly on the equator, it would take more than a few years for them to melt and raise sea levels 500 feet. 500 feet is the most that the sea level could EVER rise, and that is if ALL frozen waters at the poles melted, which would take thousands of years, even if the temperatures rose 20 degrees,

For these things to happen, the earth would need to go through geological changes, very abruptly. It's almost impossible.

i agree....

so, therefore, there must be some sort of pretty much instantaneous calamity to have places like DC & NYC under water...

a comet or meteorite plunging into the Atlantic
may well result in a 100-300ft plus Tsunami innundating the whole Atlantic seaboard, the Canadian Maritime provences, South & Central America at the onset.

?the geology and the weather cycles of warming sure do not indicate that a permanent flood condition will be the norm for the east coast.

on the surface the future-travelers tale is attention getting, but thinking scenarios through might lead to something more rational/ believeable
i recall the 'History' channel had the potential sudden Tsunami event on sometime during the past 8-10 days, a part of a series about the 'Earth'

~over~

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Hi St. Udio,

You are correct in your thinking, as far as I'm concerned. It would take years for the glaciers to melt and make the oceans rise considerably. In one of the old texts, I think it was the Kolbrin Manuscript, it stated that the Ice Shelves of Antarctica slipped into the oceans due to serious seismic activity that they had detected ahead of time back then.

The "other race" left in their space ships right before the cataclysm, and their space craft rising in the West was the signal for Noah to gather the King's animals that the King had in his private zoo and to close the door on the ARK. Noah and his family left with the King's family. The King had supported Noah financially in order to build the ARK and save both of their families. Strangely enough the King stayed behind to never be seen again.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
RussianST,
do you seriously believe in time traveller? so this guy will know where he should hide?
is this Lawyer credible?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Not necessarily. It depends on the situation. Apparently there is a high radiation level that has been discovered in fossil dinosaur bones, ocean life, animal life, plant life. The geomagnetic pole reversals very in their time, the ones you find online suggest them taking thousands of years, in reality they vary considerably and can come in, or finish off, quickly.
The ice age probably took less than an year, in fact. The Day After Tomorrow both seems like a pole reversal and ice age. That is the swiftness this could happen at.

The radiation that is depicted coming from the earth's iodization is much like having all the nuclear stockpile go off. Hence on project camleot when the Norwegian Politician risked all to do a planet x scenario, he was depicting a rather limited harsh type of survival best suited for a few die hard males, caves, stored food for years and radiation pills or suits.

In addition their are radio frequencies increasing at this time that correlate to evolutionary leaps.

They've known this since 1983, and have had lots of time to evacuate all the people, and deal with this including hospitals.

That led me to discover in the researchers studying mass events, Russian Scientist, David Jablonkski's contributed information in 1983, his studies where on crutaceous marine life and radiation was discovered which corresponded to what was found and noticed cross species across the planet even in plant life.

This is a cyclical event and we're long overdue. But if earth tips so their dumbs are in balmy weather, and by this act of securing their new world free from the ice to the north and south, they kill billions of people, all of life, trees, animals, etc, because they do have the technology, to move earth like a space ship with the collider in Swizterland, then this is even worse.

We need disclosure and we need to wake people up and we need to confront this metaphysically as well.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

wow thats very nice of you to give me permission to steal books but come off it, you can't honestly believe this guy time travelled

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
not sure about time travel but do believe ppl can look forward to future should they be able to tap into the right frequency

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

I believe in him, until I find out he is lying, but I don't think he is lying. There is a lot of people on here that state that he is a liar only because of his profession; being a lawyer. He is supposed to live till he is 99 or 100 years old from others who went into the future, if you watched the video, that is why he is not afraid of anything.

Yes, I believe him in what he says he has experienced.

We all know that the American Dollar is not worth anything and our government is doing absolutely nothing to help it out, WHY? Something is on the horizon, that they know about. Why do you work for money? It is worth nothing but you still believe in it, it is only a symbol of belief or good faith that is backed by nothing.

Why do you pay taxes, if the government only has to print up the money? When they say they need the tax payers to pay money into a system that is backed by nothing, then you are a slave to your own beliefs working for a belief.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity 99,

The future is very hard to predict. Anyone can change the future, but the question is how much can any one person change the future. I don't believe in the thought that if people think positive that it will change the future of the Earth from a cataclysm. Science is the only thing that can be used to save our Earth from a cataclysm and I don't think science is that far along right now.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Mambo

Hi Black Mambo,

I gave you permission to ask permission to borrow the books, my memory is still good even at 48.

Of course I believe in time travel and that there are people out there doing it right now.

When they were Writing up the Declaration of Independence nobody was going to sign the Declaration of Independence when asked to sign it.

But... a hooded man from the second story started orating for 20 minutes on how important the Declaration of Independence was going to be in the Future and that it would change our world for the good, then everyone rushed in and signed the Declaration of Independence after this man told them of the future.

When they sent the gaurds of the building upstairs to bring this man down so that they could meet him, there was no one to be found. The guards had been guarding all of the exists, so no one had left by any exit, but someone told them of the future; and this is written in HISTORY.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidwolf

Hi David Wolf,

I think you are right. I don't believe that they have to tap into a frequency, but I believe that a time portal can be opened magnetically somehow.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hi RS, i can't possibly comment on the declaration of independence as i'm from the UK not the USA ... i'll take your word that this hooded man was in the history books but would need some actual proof that this man was from the future, not just a crazy man of that time

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

When they were Writing up the Declaration of Independence nobody was going to sign the Declaration of Independence when asked to sign it.

But... a hooded man from the second story started orating for 20 minutes on how important the Declaration of Independence was going to be in the Future and that it would change our world for the good, then everyone rushed in and signed the Declaration of Independence after this man told them of the future.

Where did you read that? Do you have a source?
I have read many things but this I have never read before.
I am unable to find anything on it via Google either.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Hi Alien Carnage,

It's called the "Speech of the Unknown Man". "SIGN THAT DOCUMENT!!!!"

I think the book you are looking for is called "Washington and His Generals: or, Legends of the Revolution by George Lippard published in 1847.

Here is a starter point if you wish to see some of it on the Internet.

www.reversespins.com...

I think there was a Historian on the "Kevin Smith Show" that went into it in more detail.

kevinsmithshow.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hi Black Mambo,

I put in some sites on the above post.

Trust me Black Mambo, all men are crazy, but how crazy?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

lol yeah there are some very crazy people in the world but i have to say i'm more with Davidwolf and his remote viewing theory, i believe that people can look into the past or the future but for their bodies to physically move through time and space? even my overactive imagination can't quite grasp that

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

One of the scenarios/visions I've seen is a tidal wave moving through a city which kills many upper echelon military. The new people selected to replace those killed was not based on character and ability but instead was based on corruptibility and greed.

Rich

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hi Black Mambo,

I'm not aware of David Wolfe and his remote viewing.

I am aware that those people that state they are remote viewers state that they cannot view into the future past the year 2012 for some strange reason.

The only reason that I think that those people cannot see beyond the year 2012 is because they themselves will be dead in 2012 and therefore they will not have lived beyond 2012 to see the future in their own mind.

So... those people that are remote viewers that cannot see beyond 2012 had better be living their life to the fullest now.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Hi Oouthere,

Your dream/vision is probably telling you like it is. The tidal wave that hits is probably the NWO/NATO; and those few good people that we have in command now that are not on the take will probably be replaced if they don't stop what seems to be occcuring.

NATO is a very large chunk of the NWO when it comes to military. NATO is not to be trusted any more than the NWO. Why do Americans and other countries support NATO to the tune of hundreds of billions yearly? NATO is building the DUMBs.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ya and I am a time traveler too and I will tell you whats going to really happen soon
America will be under martial law due to THE REVOLUTION II
The goverment will use a Nuke on our Homeland and blame IRAN
U.S. will attack IRAN remember Iraq/Afganstan after 911
Thier will be millinions of deaths from the Swine Flu Vaccine
The Dollar will crash and the NWO will say hey we got the AMERO for you
The World will be chipped so they can get thier Amero's
THE NEW WORLD ORDER will RISE and TAKE OVER
WE will fight most will die due to forien troops killing us
1 world leader will rise

We are doomed unless more than 1/2 of every country fight these fools the ELITE I hope that Chineas Secrete group kill all of them like they promised if they went along with world depopulation.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Andy sounds like he needs psychological help.

second line.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join