It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I recall some years ago, maybe in 2003 or 2004, having read a (reputable source) news article about the Bushes and the Clintons, and their clandestine agreement that Hilary would be president in 2008. Unfortunately, a lot of other things I read in the MSM at that time changed quite noticeably from where we are now, namely: Johnny Cash died in that time frame, Richard Wilson did *not* die though I recall it specifically and have discussed this with a colleague who also recalls this having happened. There are other things too, but these three things in particular are different from my memory and have been corroborated by others with the same memories from that time period. I worked at that time in an embassy and part of my job was to scour the news for "items of relevance". Obviously, those tidbits could hide anywhere and I was renowned for coming up with quite amazing results, even to the extent that I found things that I had no way of knowing and *should not have known* were of great importance. It made my boss very uncomfortable on too many occasions.

The point is that timelines are real. They converge and diverge "seemingly" at whim. Take time to notice details and their effect on "reality" will become more apparent. Focus on having a good memory and you'll be less likely to miss things or to put it down as a false memory.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
read a bit through the threads. didn't watch the videos, won't watch the videos. if this guy in 71, teleported to 1213 and saw the white house
under water. uhm,why didn't he drown.
wait don't tell me, all time travelers are sent through time w/ scuba gear donned as a breathing apparatus through the worm hole of time, just in case they do land in water. or maybe they turned this guy into a
gilboy in a previous experiment. or traveling through a worm hole to the future, turns everyone into a gilboy. on the way back through you become just
another time traveler again . people who travel into the past turn into
tadpoles . this is why no one ever returns from the past, because tadpoles are the closest thing in nature to clones. so the time traveler can no longer be
distinguished from other tadpoles for retrieval. therefore the only way to
to bring the time traveling, giboy, tadpole back, would be to teleport
all tadpoles from the past to the present(in this case being 1971) and see which one turns back into a
time traveler. they simply cannot do this because of the effect on the tad poles coming from past to present would result in rapid anthropromorphical
evolution. the tadpoles would materialize as an army of super half human
half amphibian frogmen with an inteligence far beyond our own. who
would immediatly enslave all mankind install a new world order and then i
(being the greatest white boy, redbelt, shao lin priest, with radioactive
powers out of nagasaki japan) have to fight my way and .....oh no, i' ve
just gone cross eyed.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very interesting thanks!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I believe there will be a disaster, and one that requires our utmost cooperation to survive, for we will have to not only move to high ground and seek safe locations, but also have the ability to take shelter, and store food, but be inclusive and find ways to procure food. The other fallout will be that the cabal and wolves are determined to survive, and have many luxurious accommodations underground while most of the world is expected to disappear.

If the Norwegian Politician that sent the letter to Project Camelot was right on the basic scenario, though wrong on the exact nature of the disaster, then they have known about this since 1983 and could very well have done a wonderful evacuation, and set up eco villages and alternate energy and farms and health care. What they've done instead is the most criminal and insane brutal ugly crap to walk on any planet in this universe. They are that evil!!!

I cannot fathom that they would have the right to survive underground while the real people, enslaved and manipulated all this time and suffering from the massive abuses and inequality, who are innocents to me, and the greatest saints, would be expected to die. We have to change this and there is not alot of time left.

In addition, to add insult to injury, these mass murderers also will have gangs of armed thug militia rounding people up and taking them to camps, after the shift, and if they resist.......... So we also need to be in large groups,not small, and armed to the max if what goes down does down without disclosure and without them stepping down and surrendering enmass.

They had all the time in the world to already move they people and set up medical, and all services, but they themselves wouldn't be our landlords for we would need to shake free of their realators, banks, fossil fuels and slavery. They rather see us die.

By the way, if the scenario hasn't been explained, and I do know that some will disagree, but what is occurring is a magnetic pole shift, the outcome is much like the movie The Day After Tomorrow. It does involve a great shift when the poles match up which will is speeding up, and may be speeded up even further by the galactic allignment. But basically, magnetism is underestimated by conventional science and is an aspect of gravity, a component that keeps land masses spread to the poles and the earth. Nearly everything that has been said about planet X basically, but thats nonsense, including an ice age that would follow. I've been told the earth is going to tip when the north and south pole meet.

And that its a good thing, because at least what is left of the land masses will be in the equator region but..........!!!!!!

This could have been done many ways to Adam and prevented this horrendous mass murder genocide. What they have done is create this situation which would ensure massive deaths and lack of medical for pregnant women and its outrageous and unbelievable.

Everyone is afraid of fear, of people being afraid. Well, lets see: fear and panic, but running to the hills versus, happy, carefree families on the beach barbecuing hotdogs and toasting marshmallows then suddenly....!
Hmmm....I wonder. I don't see thing that way, I think they need to be dealt with as well.
The creeps who would allow this to go unchecked, and even if they make a concerted effort now, which I command they are disclosing and moving the people to safety, now, and that it will be done swiftly, it is still too late, for the proper movement of medical facilites. They are beyond words.

What we need to know is that they oceans will raise considerably and countries are going to disappear and shrink and we have to demand evacuation with medical and supplies.

Time for those in the know to be brave and speak up. You dont want to go underground with those evil creeps do you?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I keep my mind opened, what causes the catastrophe in Dec/2012?
if it just happens, it doesn't make sense, there must be something that "triggers"????

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yes there is, and its real, unstoppable and they've known about it since 1983, its called a magnetic pole reversal and its not benign like they keep peddling.

And its time to be told the truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh, and I do have to say this. By now, they know that a disabled, single mother civilian had more b**ls than they ever did.

They are so wrong, about humans, women and the poor, I just wish I could see their faces right this moment.

This is the truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Hi Silicis n Volvo,

Algae grows pretty fast, in fact the inside of one of my cow tanks can be perfectly cleaned and in a little over a month it can be covered in algae easily. The only strange thing that I can see about the U.S. Supreme Court building being covered in algae in less than a year is the fact that algae grows in fresh water, not in oceanic salt water.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Most seaweeds are algae.
It is prevalent in micro and macro forms in seawater.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Hi Merigold,

I think something will happen in 2012 as predicted by the Mayans.

Merigold, if something does happen in 2012 that is related to Earth Changes, all of us will make it through it TOGETHER.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Hi Cosmic Egg,

I myself have noticed things that have changed here and there over the years, like what people do in books and in the movies seem to change just a little.

I want to Thank You again for your reading of my future, it seems like you must know me somehow, which is a good feeling actually. Also your long distance healing worked, and I'm back to normal, Thank You Very Much!

I'll bet you have surprised many people over the years with your talents Cosmic Egg, and I'm very sure many people are very thankful, because I know I am. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity 99,

Yes those chumps with their DUMBs trying to escape into Deep Underground Military Bases so that they won't be hurt while they supposedly let Billions of other people die in Earth Changes in the 2012 Era is not a very appealing thought.

The only bad thing that I don't like about the December 21, 2012 predictions is the fact that it will be Winter in the Northern Hemisphere if something occurs then, warmth and food at that period of time could mean trouble in Winter.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

What would trigger the "POSSIBLE" but not conclusive events of December 21, 2012; or it's Era?

Well... lets see. The Earth's Chandler Wobble actually ends on that date. We pass through the Equatorial Plane of the Galaxy on that date. Solar activity is supposed to be at an "ALL TIME HIGH" from the Sun. Those are the three best reasons that I can think why something might happen.

When Hurricanes coming from the West Coast of Africa head north and westward across the Atlantic Ocean they actually stop and reverse direction when they cross the Earth's Equatorial Plane. What is to stop the Earth from doing the same thing when the Earth passes through the Equatorial Plane of the Galaxy with its magnetics opposite to what the Earth is experiencing now?

Scientific reasoning leads one to believe that magnetically the Earth will have to do something logical at that period in time in order to stay in Equalibrium to the rest of our Galaxy, just as Hurricanes have to do something logically when they reverse rotation when coming across the Earth's Equator. That something logical means something fairly drastic compared to what we have been used to. Stay safe my friend.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by monoboy

Wecome to ATS Monoboy,

You need to go to "Introductions" and introduce yourself through an introduction thread that you should start. Tell us what stuff interests you on your thread my friend. Also.... it will help you get 20 posts of your own over with so that you can U2U your friends here on ATS. I'm sure many people will want to send you a message sooner or later, so don't let them get bent out of shape because they send you one and you can't reply because you don't have 20 posts yet.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Hello, dear RS. I'm so very happy to have been of service. Please let me know if you should wish or need anything further. You are right; there is a distinct feeling that we are somehow familiar. I knew it as soon as I read one of your replies at some point.

I would like to take this opportunity to give you all some information that can help you through all of the events that will transpire during this time of great change. It is important to understand that you can personally affect the "2012 catastrophe" by focusing on positive things and thereby minimizing your fearful responses. Please try to see every event as a good thing, regardless of how "horrendous" it may be in your judgment. Your ego attachment to things and events is what allows this fear its power. Nothing is inherently good or evil. We give it its nature by our observation. See all things as positive and it will be so.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
as hard as it is for me to believe the White House will be full of kelp, Washington, DC is only a foot above sea level. It wouldn't take much to turn it into part of the Chesapeake Bay.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

We will all make it through the 2012 Era one way or another and we must all be positive that is for sure Cosmic Egg. I hope we make it through the 2012 Era just like all of the past Era's. I'll be in YouTube soon Cosmic Egg and you'll see that some of us have "other" information "just in case", so that "WE WILL ALL MAKE IT THROUGH THAT ERA".

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Good discovery Donnie Darko. I hadn't even thought that Washington D.C. was so close to the water table, but I brought up a map to see if you were right, and you are. Amazing!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I recall some years ago, maybe in 2003 or 2004, having read a (reputable source) news article about the Bushes and the Clintons, and their clandestine agreement that Hilary would be president in 2008. Unfortunately, a lot of other things I read in the MSM at that time changed quite noticeably from where we are now, namely: Johnny Cash died in that time frame, Richard Wilson did *not* die though I recall it specifically and have discussed this with a colleague who also recalls this having happened. There are other things too, but these three things in particular are different from my memory and have been corroborated by others with the same memories from that time period. I worked at that time in an embassy and part of my job was to scour the news for "items of relevance". Obviously, those tidbits could hide anywhere and I was renowned for coming up with quite amazing results, even to the extent that I found things that I had no way of knowing and *should not have known* were of great importance. It made my boss very uncomfortable on too many occasions.

The point is that timelines are real. They converge and diverge "seemingly" at whim. Take time to notice details and their effect on "reality" will become more apparent. Focus on having a good memory and you'll be less likely to miss things or to put it down as a false memory.

Doesn't it seem like Bob Dylan's dead?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hi Russian, did you read the thread of ET_Man?
what do you think about him? who warned us the coming catastrophe in Oct 2011!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join