It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Nah,I really dont hate everyone..I dont hold my tongue when It comes to facts..Truth is one way,but some,a great many see through fuzzy glasses of agenda..
Like said above in the edit,it was there,and if you stop the video you will see it on Obammy.com..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by Night Watchman

It wasnt sent to anyone..It was out on the thing you call the net..on there own .GOV website...So I dont know what else to tell ya,facts are facts,like it or not..Some people look in the right places to find the treasure,others just lag along for scraps..

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Redpillblues]

They must have really wanted people to read it if the posted it on a website but didnt notify anyone about it.

Don't stop believin....

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I sure as hell got a phone call about it on Friday..
But enough about that..
Plunky Imma gonna pm you..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
I sure as hell got a phone call about it on Friday..

Who called you? Dennis Hopper or his buddy GI Joe?

That's awesome, either way!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
so, has anyone deciphered the binary on that last video posted in this thread?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There is no way the national guard is letting this guy make videos. I think hes a wacko

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Like I said earlier in the thread....this guy proves that meth is a hell of a drug

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Believe him or not...it's still good info to keep in the back of your head during these times, we have alot of questionable issues coming up in the next couple of months.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Believe him or not...it's still good info to keep in the back of your head during these times, we have alot of questionable issues coming up in the next couple of months.

Eeeh, keeping track off everything that you hear that's negative will drive you insane. Best is to not think about it, and if s**t hits the fan, well those are the cards you were dealt.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTOPSECRET
There is no way the national guard is letting this guy make videos. I think hes a wacko

Why?Do you even know how the gaurd works?

lol They dont have a spy chip implanted on your neck or anything..hell your even aloud to kiss your wife..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
First off, anybody that is in the military or has been in the military knows that this guy has seriously broken OPSEC (Operation Security). He has openly told the public what his unit is doing (going to the range) how they travel (By Hummwv) and what they wear while they travel (Kevlar, Body Armor) and even has informed the public that they have received new weapons (Although he didn't go into detail about the weapon). As far as him constantly looking down, from what I have read on body language, he is pulling our legs. This guy is full of it. I hope to God I never have to go to battle with this guy.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, I for one am glad that we have a little more time...perhaps it wasn't supposed to be human hours....it could have been like mountain hours, or god hours or something. I don't think it could be dog hours, cuz it would have happened already.

And argentus, you are sooo right. Just like it could be the last. :p when you get THIS old, it might just BE your last.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Yes you are right, I just got back from a funeral that night and I meant to put in a - mark and not a +

It should have read

3+24-2-0-1-0=24

So sorry for the typo

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thank God we have Jack Bauer on our side....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOx
First off, anybody that is in the military or has been in the military knows that this guy has seriously broken OPSEC (Operation Security). He has openly told the public what his unit is doing (going to the range) how they travel (By Hummwv) and what they wear while they travel (Kevlar, Body Armor) and even has informed the public that they have received new weapons (Although he didn't go into detail about the weapon). As far as him constantly looking down, from what I have read on body language, he is pulling our legs. This guy is full of it. I hope to God I never have to go to battle with this guy.

There is no argument about the (OPSEC) - man its been a long time since I've heard that. But I'll tell you one thing. That oath overides any OPSEC. Now you better be sure that something is coming down the pike because there will be consequences but if our boys really believe something is coming or their being prepared for something that goes against their oath then I would hope they would all favor their oath over OPSEC.

Maybe he was fed a line to test his loyalties - I dont know - but I know he believes it and he believes that this is honoring his oath. Either way it doesn't really bode well for him. Courageous fella.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Are we dead yet? Oh, wait this is just more senseless fear mongering from yours truly: ATS paranoid schizophrenics

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I take that as a compliment.
I've been wishing for any blow to America since a certain state banned spanking. A certain school banned kids from playing tag. Another school banned kids from hugging each other. A woman sued her parents because she slipped on their driveway when she came to visit them...

And now here we are, watching the demise of a powerful empire with our very own eyes.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Well I am in the military, and I know how fast word spreads about anything you do. If his chain of command got word he was talking about national secrets on youtube, They would shut him down quick.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
LOL so this is what a nuclear winter looks like...this guys is wack...coc aine is a hell of a drug

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join