It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 20
58
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Well mabay they do, mabay they don't. By stopping these predictions, well, thats saying more about the website than its people. Nobody is forcing anyone to read these threads.

Don't like it...Don't read it!

Tsom87



Sorry.....i must be missing something.
Where did i say we have to stop these threads?
I didn't.... so you just say that i did....thanks


And nobody forced me to read it.... i did because it got so much attention.
But then that's no indication of quality is it?
Just more a comment on the mental stability of a percentage of ATS members.


Hang on..... somebody just posted a video saying that something may happen in some place at sometime..... I must go..... it may be here and now..

Arrrrrgghhhhhhhhh

:shk:

[edit on 13/9/09 by blupblup]




posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87
 


Well, I do want something to happen because I want America to suffer. Not because I'm bored.





posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by TSOM87

Well mabay they do, mabay they don't. By stopping these predictions, well, thats saying more about the website than its people. Nobody is forcing anyone to read these threads.

Don't like it...Don't read it!

Tsom87



Sorry.....i must be missing something.
Where did i say we have to stop these threads?
I didn't.... so you just say that i did....thanks


And nobody forced me to read it.... i did because it got so much attention.
But then that's no indication of quality is it?
Just more a comment on the mental stability of a percentage of ATS members.


Hang on..... somebody just posted a video saying that something may happen in some place at sometime..... I must go..... it may be here and now..

Arrrrrgghhhhhhhhh

:shk:

[edit on 13/9/09 by blupblup]


I don't believe i ever said you wanted to stop these predictions!

You said why come this thread is getting attention, because people like them, people are into that sort of stuff! But the last couple of pages on this thread are more about people complaining why this thread is still going lol.

People come on here and complain these thread exist....I'll repeat...no is forcing anyone to view/read these threads!

Don't like it..Don't read it!

Tsom87



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolydarknessVA
Here is some math to back up hill, I started number crunching and came up with some startling numbers.

WTC attack #1 2/26/93
WTC attack #2 9/11/2001

Time between those attacks = 8 Years (hills magic number) 6months and 13 days.

Now i spent the better part of two hours making sure I had this correct.
That is 3119 Days btw attacks. I then went forward 3119 days from Sept 11/2001 and that date falls on 3/24/2010

I didnt give it any more thought until i did some more math and came up with this.

2+2+6+9+3=22
9+11+2+0+0+1=23
3+24+2+0+1+0=24

yes i kow there are multiple ways to add the dates and years of the attacks to make up numbers but it struck me as odd that when done this way it goes 22,23,24.

They always said 3rd times a charm

Wow, what amazing diversities we humans have. I would have never thought of this,playing with dates like that. I am marking this date . We don't have long to wait and see. With all that is going on,odds are in your favor....yikes
Excellant work HolyDarkness. Dosen't satantic worship have a little to do with math or something along those lines? I have never studied it...im a simple christian.

star for yousa



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I never take any notice when these scare-mongers say that Islamic Extremeists are plotting to set off nukes/chemical weapons on such a date.
They use 9/11 as a reference but what these idiots fail to realise is that 9/11 was set-up to cause such fear in the first place. There are NO extremists out there, the only people we have to fear is the government itself.
Thats why I dont take much notice of things like this, blaming Muslims as terrorists is just as bad as the government murdering civilians for their own political gain.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
I never take any notice when these scare-mongers say that Islamic Extremeists are plotting to set off nukes/chemical weapons on such a date.
They use 9/11 as a reference but what these idiots fail to realise is that 9/11 was set-up to cause such fear in the first place. There are NO extremists out there, the only people we have to fear is the government itself.
Thats why I dont take much notice of things like this, blaming Muslims as terrorists is just as bad as the government murdering civilians for their own political gain.


100% correct



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So when the soldier said that he got a tip from "SACRAMANIACSmc" he spoke so fast I thought he was giving some military-jargon for some person in some outfit that he knows...but it turns out he was referring to a youtube channel, some channel run by some Dennis Hopper want-to-be:

www.youtube.com...

Hardly a source for inside info that is earth-shattering. I hate to disappoint anyone but, as of now, there has been no nuclear strike. Sorry to waste everyone's time, just go back to what you were doing...



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
So when the soldier said that he got a tip from "SACRAMANIACSmc" he spoke so fast I thought he was giving some military-jargon for some person in some outfit that he knows...but it turns out he was referring to a youtube channel, some channel run by some Dennis Hopper want-to-be:



You couldn't tell because of the tight camera shot but I'm guessing this goober was seated at his kitchen table while delivering that "urgent," message.

You Tube is doing a great service giving these kinds of people a way to feed their sense of self importance. Carry on Captain.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You say you never said i wanted them stopped...



Originally posted by TSOM87I don't believe i ever said you wanted to stop these predictions!






And yet the exact quote which made me aware that you DID say that.... was this one.



Originally posted by TSOM87
Well mabay they do, mabay they don't. By stopping these predictions, well, thats saying more about the website than its people. Nobody is forcing anyone to read these threads.




So what do you mean "stopping these predictions"?











[edit on 13/9/09 by blupblup]



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez
 


It's just one soldier who's brains been warped by the internet, simple minds end up being the most abused.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by TSOM87
 


Well, I do want something to happen because I want America to suffer. Not because I'm bored.




You must be a very sick and angry person.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
You say you never said i wanted them stopped...



Originally posted by TSOM87I don't believe i ever said you wanted to stop these predictions!






And yet the exact quote which made me aware that you DID say that.... was this one.



Originally posted by TSOM87
Well mabay they do, mabay they don't. By stopping these predictions, well, thats saying more about the website than its people. Nobody is forcing anyone to read these threads.




So what do you mean "stopping these predictions"?











[edit on 13/9/09 by blupblup]


I don't believe i see your name in my quote?

Read it again, tell me when you come across your name ok!

tsom87



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So wait, you guys are upset cause there wasn't a nuclear strike? WOW



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

I don't believe i see your name in my quote?

Read it again, tell me when you come across your name ok!

tsom87



So I'll ask what i just asked then, as you're just rambling...



Originally posted by blupblup
So what do you mean "stopping these predictions"?



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
99% of nuclear strike within next 100 years.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
So wait, you guys are upset cause there wasn't a nuclear strike? WOW


What guys?

I never, as hard as it mite be, to rubish claims of these people who come on here and do this. I just follow it till the prediction come's to an end. I don't get upset, why would i lol. Sometimes i think people get all excited hopeing something does happen, some of the posts scream "something happen''.

Anyway it's just another prediction to me!

Tsom87



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


No, am not Rambling. It may concern those who would want these predictions stopped.

Tsom87



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by blupblup
 


No, am not Rambling. It may concern those who would want these predictions stopped.

Tsom87



What may concern them?

And please explain to me how you stop a prediction of a non-existent threat?
There never was a "nuclear strike" planned or anything of the sort... so how do you stop an imaginary threat?


I don't quite follow your logic...



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think we can safely say that this was BS!!



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by TSOM87
 


Well, I do want something to happen because I want America to suffer. Not because I'm bored.




well thats nice....what, do you set cats on fire too? feed kids glass shard spiked candy?...kick old people to the ground?



new topics

top topics



 
58
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join