It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So what's the deadline time then for this event?? 36 hours from what time? equals when?

Will I see the mushroom clouds from England?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by john124

You have till the 19th now. Clearly this guy has been drowning in whats the phrase everyone has been using...panic sex and has put the nuclear strike no hold. There is more interesting stuff going on though. Plucky might look like megan fox. We just waiting for the test results.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

So On I-294 N today right by O'Hare Airport I saw two fuel tanks followed by a humvee full of outfitted soldiers, and a state trooper with his lights on all pulled over on the shoulder. This may be a stupid question but WTF is going on?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by diana

So On I-294 N today right by O'Hare Airport I saw two fuel tanks followed by a humvee full of outfitted soldiers, and a state trooper with his lights on all pulled over on the shoulder. This may be a stupid question but WTF is going on?

Are you saying it appeared the State Trooper pulled the soldiers over? LOL, State Police doesn't cut anybody any slack do they!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the 36 hour deadline over? And why are we saying the 19th now, is that the end of Ramadan?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Now lets step back and take a look at this for a minute.
He talks of humvees and military action.

We just saw an apparent Coast Guard exercise near the POTUS that caused a stir.

In upstate NY there was this scare "Warning -Your town is not under attack"

www.whec.com...

I saw a post on Rense.com that theorizes we will witness these things on a regular basis. I wonder if at least some of his statement is credible concerning military action. Possibly someone fed him a line of BS about the attacks maybe not. I hope not personally. There is some genuine truth to part of his story so far.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just 4 more hours to go... then I can go back to being concerned over the 15th and 20th of this month. After that, worry about the 'October surprise'.

I swear, it seems like I spend every day jumpin through hoops with these things! Of course I'm not advocating doom and gloom...so PLEASE someone make a HAPPY prediction would ya!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Honestly, if Las Vegas *is* going to be hit, I certainly hope it's not during my visit there in late october... I want to enjoy the supposed city of decedance in peace...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smurfwicked

Originally posted by diana

Are you saying it appeared the State Trooper pulled the soldiers over? LOL, State Police doesn't cut anybody any slack do they!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the 36 hour deadline over? And why are we saying the 19th now, is that the end of Ramadan?

Where did I saw it Looked like the state trooper pulled them over?? No where that's right.

I was simply stating what I saw, and that it was strange and the GI Joes were all OUTSIDE of the truck, standing off the shoulder. It was a strange sight. This obviousy didn't have anything to do with the 36 hour part of his video but the parts where he was discussing them coming into our towns.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TroyB

I know what you mean... Don't know why I even follow most of these predictions anymore. The web bot guys are about closest thing to accuracy yet they still over predict events that really never reach a noticeable scale. Guess 911 and the earthquakes... I'm still not sure what to think on last years October 7th surprise, or the December quake predictions... But I still say web bot has been about the most accurate prophet since Nostradamus.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this will not happen. I just can't see them even needing to do another false flag. They have the swine flu op coming up that should be good enough.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i highly doubt there will be a nuke strike. although thats easy to say living in Australia.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well hopped in just 15 minutes to go. Wanted to say to all my fellow members that it has been an honor and pleasure, peace be with us all.

In honesty, its all about the doom and gloom and not the boom boom boom.

This night the threat will pass over without incident.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
GOING, GOING, WRONG! PSYOPS in the army....this guy will be removed or reassigned because he is a security risk even if he was in the know.....but we know now he is not.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
reply to post by 6EQUJ5

That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard

Now to be serious...

Us enlisted folks...and...frankly...most officers have no clue about the big picture like they think they do. Most who sit and tell you that big things arecoming are speculating, being fed BS, or maybe truly believe somehting they have no clue about. I spent 6 years on a tour as a nuke-troop (2W2) in Minot. I knew how to fix weapons, disable, build and test them. Now I work Services (3M0) in the reserve. In each setting I was a peon. I an an NCO now and was on in the 2W2 core and trust me none of us know any special information like this pleasant individual claims. As far as exercises go there hasn't been an increase. We have exercises constantly. Several a year at each base. Frankly I think the increase is people increasing in noticing the exercises due to the dire times.

JMHO

-Kyo

No offense, but isn't everything you said sort of 'speculation' as well? You may have 6 years in the service, which I applaud you for, but that doesn't mean you are/were privy to inside information. For all we know this guy somehow has a connection to the higher-ups. I'm not saying you're not correct on what you said exactly, it just is kind of blatantly ignorant to ignore something someone says because they probably are not the kind of person that would/should know this sort of info.

For all we know this guy has friends that have friends who are well connected and his emails he received are legit. Or, he could be completely lying, or unknowingly spreading false information. But, to give him some credit, I think it takes a set of balls to come forth and relay this info, even if he is lying, because he could get in a lot of trouble. Hopefully he used a proxy when creating his youtube account and while posting the videos, as well as using a public computer just in case the proxy failed. I mean, if one of us were to put on military clothing, make a video like this guy has, and claim the things he is claiming to be true, regardless if they are or not, we'd be taking a huge risk getting caught by a government agency - most likey the department of homeland security since they would want to know ASAP if this information is AT ALL credible, and if so take the appropriate action.

Just my 2cents.

*edit: spelling error

[edit on 13-9-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hmm… all appears normal here on the west coast. Youtube truly is a fools paradise.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

The good thing about internet is 99.9% of predictions posted will fail.

I say lets start posting predictions of peaceful events daily. Then we know what will happen next

[edit on 9 13 2009 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Plucky, ya'll need to see this!

"Heart of a Soldier" tells the story of two men who, well before it happened, foretold not only of the terrorist attack of 9/11 but also the 1993 bombing in the World Trade Center parking garage that preceded it.

It was Hill who converted to Islam as a young U.S. Army paratrooper stationed in Beirut in 1958. It was Hill who learned fluent Arabic. It was Hill who joined the Mujahedeen Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan and fought the Soviet invasion there in the 1980s.

Hill said the next terrorist attack will involve suitcase nuclear bombs that will be detonated in small, low-flying two-seater private airplanes manned by men hanging onto the belief that, like the 9/11 hijackers, they are about to die as martyrs and enter paradise.

The nukes, he said, will be detonated over New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Miami, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. I asked Hill, "Why now?" "Eight years from 1993 to 2001, eight years from that 9/11 to this 9/11," he said. "Symbolism. They're big on symbolism." "Ramadan started two weeks ago Saturday," he said, referring to the Muslim holy month of fasting. "It always hits around Ramadan."

"I don't know the second, hour or day. I just know they have the means, will, motivation and desire to do it," he said, noting that it's believed that years ago the suitcase nukes, acquired from former USSR operatives, were smuggled into America across the Mexican border."

I'll stop here, but I remember 2 0r 3 years ago I heard an interview with a former FBI (can't remember his name) that spoke of the very same thing 10 bombs, 10 cities smuggled across the Mexican border!

Very ominous indeed! If this is the truth, May God Help Us All!!

www.deseretnews.com...

[edit on 12-9-2009 by paxnatus]

signature
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by paxnatus]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join