It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

That is kind of odd to say the least... is there any proof that "Hill" actually predicted these events (1993 bomb & 9/11)? It would be cool to see something time stamped that is proven unaltered by Hill before the attacks which states his predictions.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hill seems credible (offered to help the government wack bin laden in 98' & was turned down?) & when I read earlier this week about the info he was getting that really shook me up.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by don rumsfeld]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Here is some math to back up hill, I started number crunching and came up with some startling numbers.

WTC attack #1 2/26/93
WTC attack #2 9/11/2001

Time between those attacks = 8 Years (hills magic number) 6months and 13 days.

Now i spent the better part of two hours making sure I had this correct.
That is 3119 Days btw attacks. I then went forward 3119 days from Sept 11/2001 and that date falls on 3/24/2010

I didnt give it any more thought until i did some more math and came up with this.

2+2+6+9+3=22
9+11+2+0+0+1=23
3+24+2+0+1+0=24

yes i kow there are multiple ways to add the dates and years of the attacks to make up numbers but it struck me as odd that when done this way it goes 22,23,24.

They always said 3rd times a charm

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Somebody wake me when we are all dead.
On second thought, Don't I'll want to sleep in.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HolydarknessVA

Yes but the first date you mentioned was abbreviated, don't think it means too much. You get a star anyways because it was interesting for a few minutes.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
are they cameras in the background, above the doors?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Well,I doubt we can place a lot of confidence in this type video info. However, it points up a good reason to reflect on survival from nuclular fallout. In the last year I've put together a complete survival kit. You need to include in a kit such as this, IOSAT Potassium IodideTablets (5 year shelf life)...See link below:

beprepared.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolydarknessVA
2+2+6+9+3=22
9+11+2+0+0+1=23
3+24+2+0+1+0=24

I'm not into numerology, or nukes for that matter, but could you explain just how you ended up with:

3+24+2+0+1+0=24

Now, I don't remember winning my high school counting bee, but doesn't:

3+24+2+0+1+0=30 ?

P.S. Plucky, ever since the size of Denver thing in the other thread I've been confused as hell. I'm in Reno! (The biggest little city in the world)

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I think people are embellishing the soldier's words for various reasons, many of which seem to be aimed at framing him into a definite "prediction" so they can enjoy pointing out how he was wrong. Listen to the video again, folks - he didn't predict a nuke attack, he implied that we are currently under some form of terror alert based on information about such an attack.

Big, big difference and it's not secret squirrel, insider only info when it's being sent around to every law enforcement entity on the FBI / DHS distribution lists. I seem to remember similar intel briefs circulating about an Arab terror plot to fly hijacked planes into buildings a few years back. Quite a few people blew that one off as well.

For those of you who stopped prepping for nuclear catastrophe back when the USSR collapsed I am ready to assist you by letting my stockpile of heavy duty tin foil panties go for a steal of a price on eBay. (only a few "boy brief" and "bikini style remain, g-string and granny styles still in stock for the big boned and very small).
Copper foil sport bras now available, don't leave yourself exposed to EMP, silicon melts under high heat conditions after all.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Wow..this thread is still going!!! Man, whats up with this..cleavage in the avatar? Men...*rolls eyes*

So, can someone catch me up to when we all die?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I dont get it either. This is one of the few threads where I dont understand why it has so many flags. Its just a guy telling a story!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Wow..this thread is still going!!! Man, whats up with this..cleavage in the avatar? Men...*rolls eyes*

I was thinking the same thing... 53 flags wtf?

Some people on ATS actually think that's her and I agree it's just the avatar that's responsible for the attention... People are actually hitting on her (him, her?) too which is quite sad and desperate

Haven't heard otherwise so everything must be going along as usual in the US

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I was thinking the same thing... 53 flags wtf?

Some people on ATS actually think that's her and I agree it's just the avatar that's responsible for the attention... People are actually hitting on her (him, her?) too which is quite sad and desperate

Haven't heard otherwise so everything must be going along as usual in the US

Copernicus and dmorgan..I hear ya..im getting where I dont check in on ATS as much..its just more like a facebook or twitter blog anymore...what happened to our GOOD THREADS!!!

And...well...this thread is about ..what...as the OP said..some cute guy saying what....strike? where..when...I give up..tuning out

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I keep the threads hopping...

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm kind of embarrassed that this site has all these "this random military guy says that x will happen" threads.
I mean seriously, what's going on?

Why do these threads get any attention?

Am i missing something.... perhaps I'm the one who's wrong and i should be listening to these idiots as well!!

But seriously.

Get a grip ATS.

[edit on 13/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Perhaps ATS should introduce a system where you would automatically be post banned if you flagged more than three threads like this. And then you would have to take an IQ test - and pass it - before you were allowed to enter the forum again.

But seriously, I agree with you. ATS, please get a grip.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by blupblup

Perhaps ATS should introduce a system where you would automatically be post banned if you flagged more than three threads like this. And then you would have to take an IQ test - and pass it - before you were allowed to enter the forum again.

But seriously, I agree with you. ATS, please get a grip.

Yep definitely my friend.
And for the thread starters... perhaps if you MAKE 3 threads like this, you get post banned and referred to a psychiatrist

:shk:

Shame on ATS.

Hi by the way

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Why do these threads get any attention?
[edit on 13/9/09 by blupblup]

Because people are into this sort of stuff, thats why! People love the prediction threads!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Because people are into this sort of stuff, thats why! People love the prediction threads!

Tsom87

People are into random BS youtube videos of random nobodies telling them that the world will end or some particular city will get blown up on some particular day?

And NONE of them are ever right...?

I think "people" need to check themselves

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by TSOM87

Tsom87

People are into random BS youtube videos of random nobodies telling them that the world will end or some particular city will get blown up on some particular day?

And NONE of them are ever right...?

I think "people" need to check themselves

Well mabay they do, mabay they don't. By stopping these predictions, well, thats saying more about the website than its people. Nobody is forcing anyone to read these threads.

Don't like it...Don't read it!

Tsom87

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join