It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18
could someone please tell me how many hours until the show begins?
thanks!!
7 and a half hours...roughly. 11AM EST (-5GMT)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Could it be the early release of his film Fall of the Republic?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapsFan8
the venom spewed in this thread toward a guy trying to make a difference and a living at the same time is beyond pathetic. Haters, please die off in a false flag.

WOW! Talk about venom being spewed... That is SO uncalled for...

I don't really listen to Alex Jones because I feel he tries to scare the masses and profits from it, but that's just my opinion. I am however curious as to who his guest is and what his huge national headline making news will be...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Joe Biden? Serious?

No way in hell.
Colin Powell would be cool though, I really hope it's good, I have'nt even visited infowars in months, as it got quite boring.

P.S. Jill Biden Taught one of my clasess at del tech back in 01, gave me an A hehe. We were in class on 9/11, seems like yesterday.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
My guess is:

The guest is gonna be some major celebrity (like Charlie Sheen, as we remember), and not some politician. The announcement's gotta have something to do with the monetary system.

Whatever it is, it's gonna be interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ahh dammit.

I'm from Australia, I'll be in bed when the announcement is made because of stupid work. Maybe I should go bed now and wake up later..

Alex didn't look very exited in the video, I'm guessing he has some bad news (bad but good news if you know what I mean) that will stir come commotion.

Maybe it will have something to do with the monetary system and the shift in power. The Fed will be exposed and a new monetary system will be put in place. That would be something revolutionary not just in USA but all other countries.

Or the planned E.T disclosure coming before the end of the year...

I wish. *sigh*

Alex doesn't talk about E.T does he? Meh.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It sounds to me like this is going to be something much bigger than a celebrity or special guest appearance. The way AJ is talking this is going to be the mother of all announcements.

I have been listening to the Infowars program for a long time and have never heard him make such a big to do about an upcoming show. This one sounds like it is going to be big.

If it isnt a real shocker I will be suprised as it would be very out of character for AJ to be saying these things unless he had a real ace up his sleeve. I checked his Facebook page and nothing posted as of yet. I suppose we shall wait and see.

Exciting to say the least

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Hmm...so it's gonna be 9/9/09?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

thanks mate, will be in bed
might have to wake up in the night and check it out
ahhh the anticipation!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
None of you have guessed it yet.

The FEAST of the BEAST has just begun.

Every 28 years (it's a Babylonian lunar thing) the demons from the pit of hell meet with the Illuminati elite to lay out the terms and conditions for new covenants.

Right now, they are promising these Illuminati simpleton pawns things like teleportation from work office to exotic beach...beam-me-up-Scotty new technology, etc. etc.

It's always been about the technology and the power to control and awe.

In exchange for this....the demons want something good to eat and blood to drink. Fee Fi Fo Fum......human ritual sacrifices

This is where Alex comes in.

There must be a Chaos Mage.

Alex has the stirring spoon to the witches brew.

The chaos mage throws out as much diversion and controversy as possible. He gets the crowds excited and angry. When they are wound tight enough...he grabs the bullhorn and yells "CHARGE!"

When his Chaos Will fills the streets, the vultures move into action.

How do you kill the first 10% without everyone getting wind of the danger and stopping you? They are organized. They act in the midst of chaos and deflect the attention.

"Two in the bed...one taken one left behind....two at the mill; one taken...etc."

Luke 17:37 "Where are they going?" "Where the vultures are, there the corpse will be."

In silent stealth people will be snatched. Who will notice when there is great diversion and uprising?

It's not a prophecy. It has been a scripted blueprint for a long time.

Are you on the menu?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I don't think any of you are on the right track.

He is very up-beat and positive; even "blessed" to be involved with this.

Its an "initiative".

Its almost as if J.C. himself will be the guest.

My first thoughts were along the lines of a third major US party being started by someone like Ron Paul, but I am beginning to think that it may not be something limited to the U.S. at all.

Somehow its going to help us get out of the grip of globalists. Free energy???

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Maybe it's George W. Bush....and he's going to do the right thing and admit responsibility in 9/11, that he sent us to war so he could make millions, that he didn't even make it passed 4th grade, and that Daddy Bush had to bribe Skull and Bones to accept him as a member.

After that, he'll announce he's going to allow Alex Jones to drive him down to the local authorities so he can turn himself in for mass murder.

It would be a great day, indeed...

Then Alex Jones shape-shifts into Dick Cheney and, as Bush holds up a sign that says "Reptilians Rule," they both flip us the bird.....and then I shoot myself.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Alex has been given an NBC primetime tv show?!

But seriously, 'Globalization'.... Could be an Obama minion to tells us about how close we came to the Amero, but that Obama has defeated TPTB and the Dollar stays.

If this were the case i'd say it's a nice piece of propaganda that promotes Obama as our savior.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Well whatever it is its the 8th here in the UK and there is nothing on any news channels in England. Or do massive announcements that affect the world only apply to America? Alex Jones needs to be reminded that the USA isn't the only important country in the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So 11am in Austin, Texas would be 2am in Melbourne, Australia?

I sure would love to listen in on what he's got to say. If it is the biggest news story he's ever done in 15 years, then WOW this should be good.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Based on the time differences the anouncement hasn't been made here yet either so why don't we chill for a sec eh.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well its going to be a "revolution" for America and change the world, so perhaps Alien Contact? NASA astronaught/controller coming forward and admitting they know life exists out there? An ex-Area 51 employee? I suppose theres so many possibilities I could be wrong entirely, or this could all just be another National Geographic moment.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
He seemed confident, comfortable and positive. He's not usually a positive person that Ive noticed. I'm used to him talking truth and fiction together, with fear attachments to them. I must admit, I'm kinda curious.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
AJ knows that he would only discredit himself if this was not a really HUGE story. I can't wait to find out.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've heard many shows of AJ on youtube, never live.
On his page there is a link to listen live, it downloads a stream, pls file.
Can anyone tell me with what program I can open it?
Or another way to listen life?

btw, im in europe, it's 11.30 am here right now, so around what time (my time) should I tune in?

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join