It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I thought it could be a new political party within the USA, but then I thought more likely a worldwide people’s political party.
But there are so many things going on it could be anything so who knows. I doubt anyone will guess it, if anyone does they will have my respect.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoGypsy

lmao, i think you might have something here.

and then I shoot myself.

that Kevin Sonnenfeld, "i hope that's his name " guy?
anybody else want to bad mouth Alex ? i have data on everyone at ats
sitting right in front of me. all i have to do is load your coordinance in
my new satellight laser defense remote access command modulator.
then all i have to do is call a haz=mat crew in your area.
don't mess w/ Alex

but I'm picking up some form of technology statement behind what he's saying.

look at the big brain on burginthorn ,excellent cipher. my money here.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
OMG!!!

9 pages and no mention of Sorcha Faal...I'm speechless!!!

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

My first thought is a possible world wide Bank Holiday to restructure the mess they've created...

Either that or McRibs aren't really made of meat...

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
I've heard many shows of AJ on youtube, never live.
On his page there is a link to listen live, it downloads a stream, pls file.
Can anyone tell me with what program I can open it?
Or another way to listen life?

btw, im in europe, it's 11.30 am here right now, so around what time (my time) should I tune in?

thanks

It will work fine with winamp... maybe itunes

link   
reply to post by madmax8

Free energy / advanced technology for the common man. Anything else is useless redundant info. If he'd open one of those water fueled Japanese cars dealership, that would be cool.

link   
I bet you hes going do a major U turn and say that the government is the best thing since sliced bread.

Hey, anythings possible is it not?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
From reviewing the youtube clip, I'm guessing from what he's saying, it sounds to me to be a technology statement.

Revolutionary seems to be the key word used. And if we get behind this revolutionary xxxxxx? we can take this world back from the globalists.

Is the special guest an inventor? I don't know why, but I'm picking up some form of technology statement behind what he's saying.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Its william cooper, so bill can take him down again, like so many times before.

Who the feck cares who alex has on his show, i do not, and i thought alot here did not either.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Who the feck cares who alex has on his show, i do not, and i thought alot here did not either.
Is he gonna bring Cooper back from the dead then ?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aree Laxyn

Is he gonna bring Cooper back from the dead then ?

Yep that was the joke wasn't it.

Why do you guys still care who he has on his show?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

That's cool. I care and you do not.
Where's the problem?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Maybe a vid of Obama partying with Bin laden
. I would go with a great technology discovery. Wasn't it predicted in a thread that a great scientific discovery would change the world as we know it befor the end of the year ? I don't know why but I think I can remember a thread about that on ATS, maybe related to Timewave zero, don't know. Guess I've got to digg through ATS, might give some indications/ideas on what the announcement may be.

And I don't think it's a whistle blower or anything like that, as I wouldn't see the point of annoucing something exceptionnal in advance if it could put the persons life in danger, you would look stupid if the guy mysteriously commits suicide befor the interview...

EDIT : Or he might be receiving M.Jackson
That would be quite quite revolutionnary bringing back the dead, and esspecialy a guy that is supposed to have ties with the NWO

[edit on 8-9-2009 by WeSbO]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18

Originally posted by GypsK
I've heard many shows of AJ on youtube, never live.
On his page there is a link to listen live, it downloads a stream, pls file.
Can anyone tell me with what program I can open it?
Or another way to listen life?

btw, im in europe, it's 11.30 am here right now, so around what time (my time) should I tune in?

thanks

It will work fine with winamp... maybe itunes
AIMP is the best, no spyware like the other 2

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I can't see it being ET related,he avoids anything UFO related as I recall.

I hope its the Pentagon tapes,leaked by an insider,but doubt it.
What bothers me is that he has annonced this in advance.
If it is truly that immense of a revelation,he should not have mentioned it until the broadcast-as TPTB could find out what hes up to and get rid of him or the guest before the information is released.

It would be interesting if it was the soldier in the bunker with Cheney on 911,the one who supposedly said

"do the orders still stand Mr Cheney?"

as the 2nd plane was closing in on the WTC,but I doubt that as well.

My money would be one something 911 related,but maybe I am just hoping that those truly responsible are held to account.

Sadly,I think whatever the information is,it will as usual be totally ignored by the MSM.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Can't see it being 911 related, not really revolutionnary (on a global view I mean). And he tends to say that it will effect the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
His page visits will skyrocket this morning, and after a stirring introduction to the national anthem, he will tell you to be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Is his big announcement being that gold is rapidly losing its value?
Because thats what he's talking about now.

Hardly world wide breaking news is it?

[edit on Tuesday20092009-09-08T05:40:33-05:00am304020099 by thesneakiod]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I don't think he'll be announcing some kind of new and 'secret' information,

Listen to what he is saying:

-we have a huge announcement, a huge story a huge guest...

-the information took a lot of courage, a lot of time, it's revolutionary...

-it's gonna be a national news story, no doubt in that...

-if people get involved (2x), if people realize the revolutionary information...

-we may take this country back from the globalists...

-the biggest thing I've ever done (2x)... the biggest thing I've been involved in

-troughout the week there gonna be more and more developments

-I'm absolutely blessed to be involved in it

I think he has come up with some kind of plan or huge stunt that will attract the media's attention, something he wants everyone to participate in (to raise even more attention).

Listen to his announcement again with the above in mind.

What's he gonna ask of us (or from his followers)? I don't think it's a simple petittion signing, lol...
a boycot?
global strike?
naked protest? :p

I'm curious....

[edit on 8/9/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I am listening to the refeed but i am expecting michael scofield walking in the studio with "scylla"

So far they're only talking about gold, maybe its about the collapse of the Dollar or the Amero

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by ROBL240

It's gonna be nothing 'official'. Why would the state choose Jones to announce Alien contact etc? It'll nothing that would be better served by a presidential announcement; The guest will be no one making announcements on behalf of the White House or NASA.

An ex-Area 51 employee, possibly. But something along those lines - something unofficial that's a plausible Jones scoop.

Ex-Area 51 employee isn't big enough. That kind of stuff has all been done before with the Disclosure Project. History has proven that kind of info doesn't make "national news" on any significant level. As you said, unless it comes out of the government's mouth, it will be scoffed at.

I think it's a prominent insider in the Bush Administration who's going to spill some beans. Alex better be careful, here. I'm sure we're going to be seeing many "surprise revelations" by "insiders" bringing disinformation in the coming year. Alex will be one of their many targets, unless he's one of them, too.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join