It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

He’s involved in it……That leads me to believe he did not create the idea if it is an idea or a plan of some kind to end worldwide tyranny.
But what you have suggested is very plausible and was also in my train of thoughts.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aree Laxyn

Heh, AIMP is the best! Quality from mother Russia!

ontopic: I think it might be Van Jones. Or someone else improtant enough to be credible, if he starts bashing the NWO.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
it may be that the UN has officially announced that a world currency is under way

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am trying to gauge how big this will be compared to the two big events that he predicted in advance,those were:

911 inside job blamed on OBL,(June 2001?)

The engineered pandemic(feb/march 2009)

So if he thinks its bigger than those,and he has hard evidence,it should be worth a listen.
I still think the most effective method would have been to just give out the info without building it up(safer for all concerned).

What if its a PTB plot-they give him a fake whistleblower,who is then royally debunked by MSM,in order to discredit him massivley,as he is becoming too popular for those in power.

A plan to destroy his credibility maybe?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

probably his 'huge guest' who brought up the idea then

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I believe I know what the announcement is about exactly. And who the special guest is. Can I tell you? Should I? I'll tell you this.

1. It's important

2. You will like it

To divulge what it is would give the MSM a jump on the story, which they don't deserve and haven't paid for.

No I am not kidding.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidInMind
it may be that the UN has officially announced that a world currency is under way

www.reuters.com...

It is still a shared basket as in the Special Drawing Rights [SDR] nothing new about that..a new currency as in a new globalized Euro is very far away..
It could also be about Iran, since Iran has now formally rejected the ultimatum about talking their nuclear [weapons] program..

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If it's not a political bombshell it could either be an energy insider or ...

GENESIS 2 - The artificial creation of life in a lab !

( that IS something that IS going to happen and be anounced within the next 12 months )

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

It’s funny that you think the MSM would print anything they read of ATS. I think you might be safe to post your guess without the MSM stealing the story. If they do sweet I get to know sooner.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by ROBL240

It's gonna be nothing 'official'. Why would the state choose Jones to announce Alien contact etc? It'll nothing that would be better served by a presidential announcement; The guest will be no one making announcements on behalf of the White House or NASA.

An ex-Area 51 employee, possibly. But something along those lines - something unofficial that's a plausible Jones scoop.

posts like these confirm how many true conspiracy buffs actually exist on ATS

---> Jones doesnt do aliens

he's only mentioned it about 3,000,000,000 times

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

I am sorry to say you are wrong there, my msm which are in Danish do run stories which has orgininmated from ATS no doubt about it. Even stories which are in the grey area like comming from Michael Cohen or Schorca feel. are hitting our msm from time to time, thou a lot of the times the article are written in a laconic and ridiculing tone.

On topic

I am looking forward for Mr.Alex Jones news which are so mindbending that its on the verge to be revolutionizing news.

I am not gonna speculate in what it will contain, but i happily read all your other users on this forum suggestions, some with a little, "hmm that could be..." and others with a little smile on my face.

Best Regards

Loke .:.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

You're not gong to hear the announcement on a refeed because the announcement hasn't been made yet. We still have, at this moment, five hours and fifty minutes to go.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
reply to post by son of total newbie

It’s funny that you think the MSM would print anything they read of ATS. I think you might be safe to post your guess without the MSM stealing the story. If they do sweet I get to know sooner.

The MSM will be "gob-smacked" by the announcement. Think of the three stooges when they were throwing that black mud stuff at each other. A few hours to go.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

5 hours to go, but he said to watch the website in aprox two hours for first information....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Less than 40 mins est for the site "teasers"...

(Yes...more giddy school girl stuff...)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Any one else find the timing of the announcement on the same day as the Obama public school speech a bit strange? Could be a coincidence.

I don't know, maybe it's something positive for a change. He doesn't look very alarmed or freaked out.

Maybe it will be a They Live scenario where we find out TPTB are actually aliens and where to destroy the mind control devices.

I'm kinda pissed off, I have to go to work when this will be announced.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dickbar

[snip] Alex jones said an announcement will be made on the 8th on his show. So I listened, AND THATS WHAT I HEARD.

[snip]

Removed personal attack

[edit on 8/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Some speculation as to what the announcement might be:

At first I thought maybe a new political party, started by Ron Paul, or someone else, or even Alex himself. But that doesn't account for his "guest" whom has a lot of courage for coming on his show. So it can't be a political party. Alex is talking about something he's involved in (?), a guest who is coming on, obviously with information, and something revolutionary that will be a national news story.

The only thing I can think of is either ET/UFO related, or something about the FED.

EDIT. I also remembered that the Jewish lawyer who is presenting the case of Obama's "birth certificate" will be in court today.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Manwin]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Can you please show me were alex jones mentioned 9/11 months before it happened. And I mean properly predicts it, not just his usual scared #less rants about the governments that he always does.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join